Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

Any good feats for current Freeze?

@k4tzm4n: Either you only became a Mod recently or my eyes just plain fail. If its the first then Congratz if its the latter than i'm gonna go get an eyetest.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

I'm going with Tex for this one. I'm not particularly schooled on AoA Cyclops, but assuming that he's got the same powers and some average feats with them then I think his team's going to win. New 52 Deathstroke has pretty absurd durability feats at this phase in the New52 already, surviving a building falling on top of him IIRC, but I don't think that's going to help against the attacks of either of these guys. Mr. Freeze on the other hand just plain fails, he can't tag a humans so I don't see him tagging Nightcrawler with his Teleportation, and the latter's also extremely efficient.

Will expand more later, if I think its necessary.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Tex, due to nightcrawler. Nightcrawler AoA is like 616 Nightcrawler but no morals. So I see nightcrawler could teleport Deathstroke's head off and do the same with Freeze.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Deathstroke shoooould have the reaction speed to stop Nightcrawler from tele-dismemberment...but who knows.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I haven't read Freeze since the New 52 or whatever, but if he's anything like the old Freeze I'd say he's the weak link.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Team k4tz:

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawnbaby

Sorry k4tz...I think you're getting stomped here...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10  Edited By Erik

@Shawnbaby said:

Sorry k4tz...I think you're getting stomped here...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Saren

AoA Nightcrawler shouldn't have a whole lot of trouble with Freeze judging from how he handled AoA Iceman.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Erik

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212

Didnt Cyclops get hell from a human (non super) in Age of Apocalypse 2? Deadhshot.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty

Nightcrawler teleports Mr. Freeze helmet off killing him. and a wide beam optic blast take out deathstroke.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212

@pooty said:

Nightcrawler teleports Mr. Freeze helmet off killing him. and a wide beam optic blast take out deathstroke.

Has he ever just sprayed the field? I know it was said he could level a mountain side but I never really seen him actually go ape shit wit his beams

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pooty

@daak1212: he once destroyed acres of a forest but i dont have that scan. maybe these will do:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daak1212

@pooty said:

@daak1212: he once destroyed acres of a forest but i dont have that scan. maybe these will do:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I meant Age of Apocalypse Cyclops not 616

hell you coulda posted him wasting a sentinel and the entire mansion forest in Astonishng X-men.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

616 cyclops does not often cut loose because he's afraid of hurting others. AoA Cyke is not as squeamish.  
Although to be fair...his "wide beam" blast is considerably narrower.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212

@Shawnbaby said:

616 cyclops does not often cut loose because he's afraid of hurting others. AoA Cyke is not as squeamish. Although to be fair...his "wide beam" blast is considerably narrower.

Hmm I see, It's because he has the one eye right? What are Cyclops's morals because I know in AoA 2 he got hell from a bunch of humans although he did manage to stop them he was with a group and did say that the one Deadshot was extremely tough. In fact during his convo with Weapon Omega he said that for being humans they where the shit and he was extremely surprised. Does he usually go all out or does he know restraint until shit hits the fan?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shawnbaby
@daak1212 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

616 cyclops does not often cut loose because he's afraid of hurting others. AoA Cyke is not as squeamish. Although to be fair...his "wide beam" blast is considerably narrower.

Hmm I see, It's because he has the one eye right? What are Cyclops's morals because I know in AoA 2 he got hell from a bunch of humans although he did manage to stop them he was with a group and did say that the one Deadshot was extremely tough. In fact during his convo with Weapon Omega he said that for being humans they where the shit and he was extremely surprised. Does he usually go all out or does he know restraint until shit hits the fan?

Well, he's no rabid dog or anything like that...but he doesn't hesitate to kill either.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By daak1212

@Shawnbaby said:

@daak1212 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Well, he's no rabid dog or anything like that...but he doesn't hesitate to kill either.

I wonder, if he got hell from the X-terminated I wonder how he would deal with Stroke

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shawnbaby
@daak1212 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@daak1212 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I wonder, if he got hell from the X-terminated I wonder how he would deal with Stroke

I'm not sure you could call the X-terminated "Normal humans"
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daak1212

@Shawnbaby said:

@daak1212 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@daak1212 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I'm not sure you could call the X-terminated "Normal humans"

Peak humans really but you know what I mean. During the convo cyclops said to Weapon Omega "unfortunately overlord, that may be a bit premature while dismantling McCoy's lab we where attacked by a group of highly trained humans. Better than any sub-race I've ever faced. They where surprised to see us and still acted as one."

I can post a scan of the convo why bother though.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shawnbaby

Well, the thing is Prophet has spent an inordinate amount of time studying on how to kill Mutants. 

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

NYTECRAWLERR SOLOZZZZZ!