Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Kinasin
@Crom-Cruach said:
"  @FinalStar86:  @Kinasin:@difficlus:  Most people believe the original Mirage comic had the strongest turtle's version. But that is not true, not even close. The strongest version ever seen was the 2003 TMNT show before the rewrote the entire show and started the Fast Forward arc that can be basically threated as it's own show and then Back to the Sewers, which was the sequel to Fast Forward. Both these arcs sucked and can't be taken seriously.  The "canon" run of the 2003 TV show takes all the seasons up the last one before Fast Forward, then the special Ninja tribunal arc. Pre-ninja tribunal showed the strongest street level turtles ever seen. Leonardo alone kicked the crap out of meta-human level threats that would beat a lot of characters from the Marvel and Dc universes of a similar power level.  And in the ninja tribunal arc. They acquired mystical weapons of vast powers and magic powers like super-speed, invisibility, etc (basically classic ninja magic) and the ability to channel their ki and shape-shift into giant Chinese dragons. This was all passed on to them by the Ninja Tribunal so they could defeat the Tengu Shredder whom is a demon that could likely stalemate of even some of Marvel and DC'S powerful demons. "
All very true :)
BlueFlameBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By BlueFlameBat

Batman. He's just too badass to ever lose again after Bane.

LMRN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would win. He took down 3. white. martians. on. his. own. at. the. same. time. in Tower of Babel, plus one before that, and they are as powerful as J'onn.

He's played mindgames with Darkseid and won. (Provoking Raph to making one of his signature rage-induced mistakes would be no problem)

He defeated prometheus by cheating (something Leo at least wouldn't do, Raph probably would)

He's gone up against superman and opponents of similar power levels and held his own. He fights unpredictable opponents, oponents that are stronger than him and more lethaly armed every night and win.

Sorry but the Green and mean don't stand a chance.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT stomp.

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT stomp.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman bribes them with trucks of pizza.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Can you not use the whole "Batman knows more martial arts" thing??

It's valid against certain opponents but when it's against someone from a different universe I don't think it should count....

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could take Shredder without breaking a sweat. With his gadgets he takes the Turtles easily.

Man-Of-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT

Batmans to out numbered.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is a random encounter i don't think batman will win this one. Also TMNT are ninjas they can better use of the shadows than batman.

TMNT have teamwork

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Turtles Raphael could take him by hiself

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dodirty said:

Turtles Raphael could take him by hiself

Uhhhh.... no. He really can't.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#117  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Depends on the Turtles version. Mirage? Yes. IDW? I don't think they have the feats for Bruce...yet.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

If you are talking about the comics where it is gory as hell that Raphael surly can, now if you're talking about pizza eating and bad jokes probably not.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT, numbers and the versatile that creates.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman is not beating all 4 of the 2003 TMNT.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh, came here thinking everyone would say Batman stomps.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DeadStrike007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly feel as though the turtles could take down bruce. and if you throw in the newest movie versions of them, then they most certainly would take him down. from the knowledge i have of both tmnt and batman, i think all four turtles outclass him in the strength category. Leo was throwing around shipping containers like baseballs in that movie, and Raph completely destroyed an armored jeep with his shell. i do also remember a scene where bullets were bouncing off of his chest, so i think they have him outclassed in the durabilty category. speed, im not so sure. i have seen plenty of scenarios where the turtles speed across the roofs of nyc, leap great distances, etc. but i have not seen anything that would suggest that bruce cannot keep up with them. bats has the advantage gadgets wise, but things like smoke bombs, batarangs, grapple hooks, etc., would most likely have minimum effects on the turtles, being as they are ninjas, and use smoke bombs, and batarangs are just a bats version of a shuriken, which they also have experience with. bruce is the better fighter by a long shot, but we have to put in consideration here, that he is going up against FOUR genetically mutated ninjutsu masters, and they are by no means ordinary fighters. the main strength of tmnt is when they combine their abilities as one, and honestly, if they play this at their prime, and work on bats as a team, with no screw ups, they could handle bats. i can easily picture them doing combos off of each other and passing batman around like a football. now don't get me wrong, batman would seriously injure all four of them, if not win the fight. so i give the turtles this win, but not 10/10.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think 90% of you guys are forgetting or never knew that Batman knows 127 martial arts and has beaten the whole JLA with little effort in Tower of Babel.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turtles

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 sirfizzwhizz  Online

This is seven years old, made in the time of the Mirage TMNT comics, the originals, and they would murder Batman with their skill, superior stats, and morals off attitude.

Killer-Flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATGOD WINS!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

priyanshu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you ppl are talking about greatest feats like Leonardo taking shredder than batman has defeated superman had fought darkseid and have defeated hulk has a suit who can take over jla justice buster and what about hell bat owl man created a deice that destroyed a eaeth batman can directly destroy earth prime and destroys all realities

God_of_Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happened. Batman destroys.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't know anything about the TMNT, but if somebody will give me feats which show they can take on Bruce the I will gladly counter them. Also, bump.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

I don't know anything about the TMNT, but if somebody will give me feats which show they can take on Bruce the I will gladly counter them. Also, bump.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2ohc9l/respect_the_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_2003/

Their respect thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The Batwank is strong in this thread.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies... The turtles also hv tech, are more durable ( let us not forget their shells are bulletproof) and have deadlier lets-kill-the-mofo weapons. Batman wil dodge for most of the fight but eventualy dies.. If the turtles are serious. Unless he distracts them with poisoned pizza. For all his various fighting styles.. He still fights like a peak human nothing more. The turtles movements are on a slightly different scale but he can keep up. Still he dies against all four whether he puts up a good fight with surprise tech or not.

AfricanK1ng2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leonardo can singlehandedly destroy Bats, let alone all 3 other Turtles alongside Leo. Their faster and stronger and would stomp. Also Streddar destroys Batman, because Shred also has gadgets!!!

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, I'm really not sure. People are either saying TMNT stomps or Batman stomps.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tnmt stomps

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirage Turtles probably lose in a close fight.

80s Turtles can win due to Toon-Force.

Old Movie Turtles get stomped.

2003 Turtles win comfortably.

2012 Turtles probably win, but barely.

IDW Turtles can win, but it is really close.

New Movie Turtles lose easily.

KalelOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce master of 127 martial arts and mastered Boxing and Kick boxing thanks to the help of Wildcat and Black Canary physical peak human condition (People really doesn't understand what that means because if they did people would know bats takes all battles with people that's not on GOD level) he has gadgets and amour behind our imagination is the WORLDS GREATEST DETECTIVE I mean c'mon that already tells you who takes this ON TOP OF THAT Bruce is Millions of years old now thanks to darkseid who sent him back in time giving him Unbelievable amounts of knowledge more then the turtles will ever have and I can go on but soon it will be so long that no one will want to read it...... Long story short Batman easily takes this Like fr I'm not even Joking.😐

This

I-AM-0MEGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By I-AM-0MEGA

Bruce Wayne is the master of 127 martial arts and is extremely skilled in fighting styles unknown and known to man, this already puts him at a certain level which is leagues above the rest of the turtles. Now let's address his basically his sub superhuman physiology. Plot Armor or not Bruce can take a superpowered punch from the likes of Superman and consistently has tanked punches from beings like Bane, dodge attacks moving much faster than sound and has a punch level that can basically turn the average guy into a vegetable. Let's talk intellect, Batman is DEFINTELY greater if compared to Master Splinter in combat IQ reason being Batman has fought more powerful beings then the turtles ever have on an almost daily basis, and then he'll study the moves... All of his opponents' strengths and weaknesses and find a way to easily exploit them, if we were including prep time this would be a spite thread. Resources, this is something I really shouldn't have to explain... Pretty sure the Bizarro buster could handle the turtles alone.

TMNT are outclassed in every way except for numbers... Batman without any special gear wins but with high difficulty because I just can't see Batman mopping the floor with them, no matter how badass he is.

Avatar image for deactivated-61da661599170
deactivated-61da661599170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can't beat them all on his own. Each turtle, given the average musculature of average Turtles, is many times stronger than peak human, he may be smarter than all of them even Donny, and better equipped, but in a straight fight he might need a little something extra.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that together, Batman won't be destroying them. Alone, Bruce can take on each due to superior armor, gadgets and skills.

No Caption Provided

Kawaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2003 Turtles stomp - even individually. Casual machine gun, lightning timers with strenght surpassing Captain America. Their durability is far more impressive than any damage Batman can dish out. Turtles tanked explosion of the entire building and got up after few seconds. Bat is outclassed in every category.