• 121 results
#1 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Cowabunga! 
The Dark Knight

on top of a building in New York City...TMNT have all their usual weapons and Batman has all his usual gadgets....
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Turtles.

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Turtles

#4 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Turtles."
Hedatary said:
"Turtles
"
really? Batman has no chance?
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Four ninja's, highly trained and experiance to boot, face a Batman, who was also a ninja but this time with equipment with deadly effect. The Turtles are so agile there on par with DD. And four of them together against Batman is such sad.

#6 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Four ninja's, highly trained and experiance to boot, face a Batman, who was also a ninja but this time with equipment with deadly effect. The Turtles are so agile there on par with DD. And four of them together against Batman is such sad.
"
V_V

what if Batman had the help of Robin?
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman would beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by himself...
#8 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin.....he might as delay the inevitable because the ninja's are better than Robin. However there is a chance for Batman to win.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
You Guys must have forgotten that Shredder was able to beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles all by himself before in the past... and Shredder isnt on Batman's level in terms of fighting nor with the use of gadgets
#10 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"You Guys must have forgotten that Shredder was able to beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles all by himself before in the past... and Shredder isnt on Batman's level in terms of fighting nor with the use of gadgets
"
that's exactly what i was thinking! 
#11 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"You Guys must have forgotten that Shredder was able to beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles all by himself before in the past... and Shredder isnt on Batman's level in terms of fighting nor with the use of gadgets
"
Are you sure? Not on batman's level of fighting? How could he not? Someone who is trained in martial arts, in ninjutsu....well, in ninja way. And the armor he wears seems to be incredibly formidable. And he had to be in batman's league otherwise he could not have been the leader of the Dark Hand for nothing else.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Are you sure? Not on batman's level of fighting? How could he not? Someone who is trained in martial arts, in ninjutsu....well, in ninja way. And the armor he wears seems to be incredibly formidable. And he had to be in batman's league otherwise he could not have been the leader of the Dark Hand for nothing else.
"
Shredder is a master of a few martial arts... Batman is skilled in several martial arts forms and also Batman has far better gadgets than Shredder.
#13 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter how many different types of martial arts one can learn. It depends on how much of an understanding and the determination to learn everything about one certain martial arts. They say Black Panther know all forms of martial arts on earth. Thats the most bullshit thing i've ever heard. There is always something new and the martial arts is never perfect. It is always evolving. It doesn't matter if one knows one certain martial arts or if he knows one thousand different martial arts. It depends on how much effort one puts in that certain martial arts.

Because Martial arts is never perfect. To say it's perfect is ridiculous. And the amount of study and determination, as well as the will to learn on one form of martial arts Shredder focused on is the reason why he became the leader of the Syndicate. He has power, his martial arts is formidable and he is always constantly learning. There are millions of different forms of martial arts and to dedicate one form of martial arts takes a life time. To say Black panther learned so many is to say he is...or the guys who created Black Panther is an idiot.

But thats just my opinion.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"It doesn't matter how many different types of martial arts one can learn. It depends on how much of an understanding and the determination to learn everything about one certain martial arts. They say Black Panther know all forms of martial arts on earth. Thats the most bullshit thing i've ever heard. There is always something new and the martial arts is never perfect. It is always evolving. It doesn't matter if one knows one certain martial arts or if he knows one thousand different martial arts. It depends on how much effort one puts in that certain martial arts.

Because Martial arts is never perfect. To say it's perfect is ridiculous. And the amount of study and determination, as well as the will to learn on one form of martial arts Shredder focused on is the reason why he became the leader of the Syndicate. He has power, his martial arts is formidable and he is always constantly learning. There are millions of different forms of martial arts and to dedicate one form of martial arts takes a life time. To say Black panther learned so many is to say he is...or the guys who created Black Panther is an idiot.

"
Okay. Let me make it a little more clearer for you... Batman has held his own against guys who are of a greater fighting skill status... though Shredder is a fighter Batman has handle characters like Ras Al Ghul who possess greater fighting skills that the Shredder...
#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

ah....shit. You got me there. Damn, you just had to pull that guy out on me didn't you? Ras...that guy is as dangerous as they come. And i read the book, batman begins with him being the main antagonist. ah well, battles been good. The turtles are toast.

#16 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think so at all. The turtles will turn Batman into shish-kebab. Hedatary i think you hit it on the head when you said it doesnt matter how many martial arts you know. The one the turtles focus on seems to have seen through a lot, fighting various other martial artists aliens, people with guns, robots and compete in pan-dimensional tornements.

One on one i think Batman has a much more decent chance but against four brothers who have trained with eachother all of their lives? NO. Batman will be overwhelmed by fists of fury.

Until Ras Al Gul or whoever has beaten the turtles dont make out like they trump the turtles. They are amazing combatants and use lethal force.

#17 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and if i recall correctly Leonardo has beaten the Shredder by himself...more than once i think.

#18 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has a rocket car, end of battle

#19 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Allow his rocket car. I didnt think of that. You sure thats one of the gadjets Obi Wan was thinking of?

#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"It doesn't matter how many different types of martial arts one can learn. It depends on how much of an understanding and the determination to learn everything about one certain martial arts. They say Black Panther know all forms of martial arts on earth. Thats the most bullshit thing i've ever heard. There is always something new and the martial arts is never perfect. It is always evolving. It doesn't matter if one knows one certain martial arts or if he knows one thousand different martial arts. It depends on how much effort one puts in that certain martial arts.

"

I understand what you're saying. But, if characters are created to know all forms of martial arts, then they know all forms of martial arts. As unrealistic as that sounds, that's just how it is. And, characters like Batman and Black Panther are written to go through training everyday. They could be learn new things at the same time. The things that go on in comics aren't meant to be real or related to what goes on in the real world. And, like you said, if martial arts is constantly evolving, then the characters that know all forms are constantly evolving with it. It's not suppose to be realistic. Everyone knows that it takes a lifetime to be a master one or two different forms in reality. Something like this doesn't make the character stupid, or the guy that created it (Stan Lee) an idiot. It's fantasy. It's just like Superman having superhuman strength, when in reality, no one is that strong or can even become that strong.

Seriously, this is like.... common sense...
#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"

Allow his rocket car. I didnt think of that. You sure thats one of the gadjets Obi Wan was thinking of?

"

I don't think Vehicles apply to Gadgets. Two different things.
#22 Edited by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Turtles win.

They were only beaten up by Shredder in their first fight-in subsequent battles, they defeated him repeatedly, and even Leonardo did it by himself at the end of an episode.

I'm going off of the cartoon, since that's the version posted. Aside from that, they all know multiple weapon styles, as they each adapted to their separate weapons while facing a fighter who was superior to themselves in every way. The robo-turtle dude scanned them, figured out their style, and beat them down. They all switched weapons, and then destroyed it within seconds.

They also seem to be pretty durable too, as they get knocked through walls a lot and get back up. Their agility, I would say is higher than Batman's, as I've never seen him do some of the things they've pulled off.

Anyways, I'm sure that a good argument could be made for Bruce, but as of right now, I think the TMNT win. Four skileld opponents is a pretty tough battle, even for Bats.

#23 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

True it is fantasy and they can know that many martial arts. I still think though, that mastering one is good enough even against a master of several.

#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron MK II said:
"Batman has a rocket car, end of battle
"

How's a rocket car gonna get on top of a New York city building?
#25 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"True it is fantasy and they can know that many martial arts. I still think though, that mastering one is good enough even against a master of several."
True. Because there are some characters that are only a master of one or a few forms and they defeat others that are masters of many forms.
#26 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi Wan i think you should set Batmans gadjets. I mean i can see him winning if he has ANTI-TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE SPRAY!!!

#27 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm... are the turtles immune to Bats knock-out gas?... Anyway i'm gonna go with Batman for the reasons stated by King Saturn.

#28 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

batman or turtles could go either way

#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"batman or turtles could go either way
"

I agree.
#30 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

in the original comics shredder was never a big deal he beat them once then the second time they beat him and since then they've faced opponents who were way stronger then shredder....this is a fight batman can't win

#31 Posted by mkdeadpool (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, as stated before shredder has taken on the turtles himself and is almost a cross between ras al gul and the hand. And i honestly believe ras is better than shredder. So logically batman would win. Plus its not like it would be the first time batman has faced multiple opponents so i doubt he would be overwhelmed by that fact alone. As much as i like the turtles batman wins. Maybe a good fight though

Adam West rules

caption

#32 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shredder having fought them by himself is no indication of Batman winning. If anything its a testiment to his skill. Anyway they did actually beat him and asked him to commit Seppuko, so i dont see how that makes the Turtles any less capable warriors. Anyway they grew in skill since then, as is proved by the fact that Leonardo has defeated the Shredder by himself. I dont think the Turtles martial skill should be brought into question at all. I say one on one they are capable enough to give the Batman a run for his money. All four of them and the Batman is dead.

Gas was brought up before. Things like that would be a saving grace for him i suppose, but who knows if its enough to knock them out with thier mutant physiology, not to mention the fact they are really good at holding their breathes they can even slow their heartbeats. Also its on a roof top...might get windy and make the use of gas useless or even harmful to Batman.

#33 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Turtles.

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
Gas was brought up before. Things like that would be a saving grace for him i suppose, but who knows if its enough to knock them out with thier mutant physiology, not to mention the fact they are really good at holding their breathes they can even slow their heartbeats. Also its on a roof top...might get windy and make the use of gas useless or even harmful to Batman.
I'm thinking knockout gas would work here, despite mutant physiology. I've seen the Turtles get knocked out tranquilizer darts. But, anyway, I can roll with them holding their breath and everything. But, that's if the would be read for it.
#35 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
" But, that's if the would be read for it."

?

About the knockout gas argument-in a episode of the cartoon, the Turtles got all of the air sucked out of a space ship they were in, and they stayed in for something like an hour until some Triceratons investigated. There were perfectly fine since they have techniques taught to them to avoid being limited by breathing and such.

So....maybe they could use that same technique, if Batman is chucking around gas, to avoid being affected by it?
#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
About the knockout gas argument-in a episode of the cartoon, the Turtles got all of the air sucked out of a space ship they were in, and they stayed in for something like an hour until some Triceratons investigated. There were perfectly fine since they have techniques taught to them to avoid being limited by breathing and such.

So....maybe they could use that same technique, if Batman is chucking around gas, to avoid being affected by it?"

Of course. If ready, then it's a possibility. If not, the then the gas would still effect them...
#37 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Why do people keep saying that the fact The Shredder beat the Turtles by himself is no indication that Batman can win here ? You guys do Batman has better Gadgets and Tech than Shredder does right  ?  Its not like Batman will go into this fight blindsided or without tech that could intensely effect this fight...
#38 Edited by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you saying he is prepaired for the Turtles specifically? Thats why i think we need it stated what he has. Otherwise people can pull anything out of the Batcave. I was thinking Batarangs, Bola's and grappling line. Anyway Tech isnt something they havent coped with before. Like i said they fight robots, people from the future and aliens too.

#39 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, fighting off ninjas was never a problem for Bats why should this be any diffrent....

#40 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Batman, fighting off ninjas was never a problem for Bats why should this be any diffrent....
"
There's a difference between ordinary ninjas that get owned in comics by most superheroes and the Ninja Turtles. You're comparing them to ninjas like the Hand (and they get owned by street level heroes that don't have any martial arts skills on a regular basis) or the Foot Soldiers (and they get owned by the Turtles, who are better trained, and Casey Jones). There's no comparison.
#41 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Why do people keep saying that the fact The Shredder beat the Turtles by himself is no indication that Batman can win here ? You guys do Batman has better Gadgets and Tech than Shredder does right  ?  Its not like Batman will go into this fight blindsided or without tech that could intensely effect this fight...
"

Because it isn't. Because he got owned, subsequently after, several times.......by one of them.
#42 Posted by mkdeadpool (220 posts) - - Show Bio

The turtles(if in character) would probably be in awe of batmans coolness, and afterwords defeated.lol

#43 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Are you saying he is prepaired for the Turtles specifically? Thats why i think we need it stated what he has. Otherwise people can pull anything out of the Batcave. I was thinking Batarangs, Bola's and grappling line. Anyway Tech isnt something they havent coped with before. Like i said they fight robots, people from the future and aliens too."
And Batman never fights superhuman characters ?  He does quite a bit if I recall correctly... and who is to say what Batman can use here ? It was never specified...
#44 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
mkdeadpool said:
"The turtles(if in character) would probably be in awe of batmans coolness, and afterwords defeated.lol
"

Lol, Michaelango at least!
#45 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

@ kING sATURN: I never meant that because the turtles have fought Superhumans they own Batman. All im saying is the use of tech against them isnt going to dumbfound them. They should be able to cope. Indeed nothing was specified what he has to use, i think it should be, for us to be able to fully gauge the fight.

If the Turtles were in character they wouldnt be in awe. They are stone cold Ninja.

#46 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"If the Turtles were in character they wouldnt be in awe. They are stone cold Ninja."
They would question Batman as a hero, and probably crack jokes on him. They did the same when the first encountered Shredder
#47 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder is able to manhandle the 4, so why cant Batman?

#48 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"King Saturn said
"Why do people keep saying that the fact The Shredder beat the Turtles by himself is no indication that Batman can win here ? You guys do Batman has better Gadgets and Tech than Shredder does right  ?  Its not like Batman will go into this fight blindsided or without tech that could intensely effect this fight...
"

Because it isn't. Because he got owned, subsequently after, several times.......by one of them."
Thats True. But can we say that Shredder is a better fighter than Batman ? I dont know about that and since Batman does have a tech advantage that Shredder does not have... Batman should give the TMNT looks that they havent seen in a fight and I think The Dark Knight can win here...
#49 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Shredder is able to manhandle the 4, so why cant Batman?
"
I'm (at least) going off of the cartoon (because that was the image posted in the opening post), where he did it in their first encounter.

He got killed (temporarily) by Leonardo afterwards.
#50 Posted by mkdeadpool (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya, but they are also still teenagers, and have been shown to be imature at moments,so why not (it was a joke after all) plus though this may not be a valid argument but though the turtles have sharp weapons they never use them to attack, only defend unless they are robots(stupid child friendly programing) so this leads me to believe that they are the type to not try and hurt the opponent unless nesacary ,which they may  realize they may have to when it is too late. Batman on the other hand would be seeing 4 giant mutant turtles charging at him with dangerous weapons. he would have a reason to go all out. Hopefully that made sence to someone