Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Titans: Starfire, Cyborg, Raven and Beast Boy

Red Lotus : Zaheer, Ghazan, Ming-Hua, P'li

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place at an open field next to a beach

Both teams start off a mile apart

This is regular Raven with no access to her demonic form or her white form (feats are based solely on the animated version)

Both teams have no knowledge of each other, only that they are hunting a rogue group

Win is by K.O. or death

Round 1 - Random Encounter - Morals on for both teams

Round 2 - Random Encounter - Morals off for both teams

Round 3 - Both teams have 24 hours of prep. They each know the environment the fight will take place as well as the powers and abilities of the other teams. - Morals on

Round 4 - Both teams have their members scattered in separate areas. They encounter in pairs as followed:

Beast Boy vs Ghazan

Raven vs Zaheer

Starfire vs Ming-Hua

Cyborg vs P'li

The winner hunts the remainders. You decide.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Z___

Interesting battle.

Overall I give it to the Red Lotus, all rounds.

Z'

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even one lava blast from Ghazan would kill beast boy and his bending is about as fast as beast boy to

With her three favorite words, Raven either knocks Zaheer out or tears him apart.

Starfire can fire many energy blasts quickly, but Ming-Hua can block and attack quickly. If Starfire overwhelms her with energy blasts or gets closte enough to punch her, she's done. If she can hold out and wear down Starfire, Ming-Hua wins

I don't see Cyborg getting close enough to punch without having serious burns on the human half of his body. Other than that, she seems more agile than Cyborg and more able to pelt him with fire than he can pelt her with sonic blasts.

The fight is more interesting if it is just a random encounter. Zaheer can sweep away Robin's toys, Raven can redirect Ghazan's lava, P'Li can distract Starfire from Ming-Hua. In the end I say that Titans win due to Raven redirecting the lava, beast boy probably stomping on Zaheer, most of the titans being able to defend against P'Li and Ming-Hau having to deal with too much firepower.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These matchups aren't that good no offence, but cool thread

Beast Boy vs Ghazan: Ghazan wins

Garfield's irrational personality will be his downfall. He'll likey try to charge in only to find himself in burning to death on a lavapool

Ghazan 9.5/10

Raven vs Zaheer: Raven

Raven's more experienced and She is more powerful than Him. Zaheer is smart and better in h2h, so he could more than likely hold his own.

Raven 6/10

Starfire vs Ming-Hua: Ming-Hua

She's far to agile and I don't think starfire appreciates being thrown around repeatedly or whipped with water that can slice through steel.

Ming-Hua 7/10

Cyborg vs P'li: P'Li

P'Li's Ability is far faster to activate and more spammable.

He can't hope to dodge with it following him and she has fire to back herself up. She gonna make Cyborg boom boom.

P'Li 8/10

To lazy to do one each rounds

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Z___

@kidphillip: I agree with your match-up outcomes, a significant problem for the Red Lotus is Raven. What do you think of rounds 1-3?

Z'

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Teen Titans pretty handily. Far more fire power, and versatility. Ravens cc, and manipulation as well as traveling makes her very dangerous. Star Fire's would just be a beast outclassing everyone in terms of strength fire power and durability. Plus Cyborg's arsenal would demolish this group.

Than you throw in Beast Boy, another versatile hero that can move around with the element of surprise or wreck Red Lotus as a T-Rex.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Beast Boy vs Ghazan Gar takes it. Too versatile and could easily avoid his lavabending by flying around as a small insect or bird. One good kick from a skydrop kangaroo would take Ghazan out.

Raven vs Zaheer Raven. Zaheer can't counter TK on her level..it's as simple as that.

Starfire vs Ming-Hua Kori stomps. Ming can't hurt her whereas one starbolt could easily put her out of commission. Heaven forbid Starfire connects a punch..

Cyborg vs P'li Similar situation to the one above. By feats his sonic cannon is more powerful than her combustion blasts, and she's a glass cannon compared to Vic.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

This is the cartoon titans.

BB like always would charge in as a gorilla, or a goat then find himself dead in a lavapool created by Ghazan flicking his wrist. If he were somehow to avoid it with a flying animal, he still has earthbending and still can manipulate his lava.

Animated Starfire isn't that strong, durability wise and strength wise.

Ming-Hua is again WAY TO agile for her to get tagged by her.

See what I said about P'Li in my post.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@kidphillip said:

@juiceboks:

This is the cartoon titans.

BB like always would charge in as a gorilla, or a goat then find himself dead in a lavapool created by Ghazan flicking his wrist. If he were somehow to avoid it with a flying animal, he still has earthbending and still can manipulate his lava.

Animated Starfire isn't that strong, durability wise and strength wise.

Ming-Hua is again WAY TO agile for her to get tagged by her.

See what I said about P'Li in my post.

Oh gee I had no idea we were using the cartoon Teen Titans! Thank you so much for reminding me, disregarding the large picture of the cartoon version of the Titans.

He'd charge in but he can change forms just as easily and in a flash. He'd see the lava form and change to a hummingbird or something. This is of course assuming he won't turn into a hawk to out maneuver Ghazan which is actually very likely. Ghazan doesn't have the accuracy feats to suggest he could a flying target as fast as BB, and BB has dodged gunfire and blasts from Doctor Light even in land animal form.

Starfire was stronger than Cyborg, who is at least a 100 tonner and can lift buildings. Remember the Atlas episode? The one where Vic overpowered Atlas who was strong enough to toss BB as a humpback whale with ease? Yea Starfire lifts weights with one hand that Vic struggles with with both.

She is not too agile..Starfire can fly MUCH faster than she can swing around. And again..Ming can't hurt her. Kory has shrugged off gunfire and energy blasts.

P'Li can't hurt Vic for a similar reason to Starfire. Cyborg has tanked worse than what she can dish out..and his sonic cannon would oneshot her.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Well it'll be a stalemate then between BB and Ghazan, but I feel ic he'll slip with surprise lava shuriken behind his back.

Starfire's bolts have been dodged numerous times by peak Humans.

Not to mention she fell to weak attacks before Ming-Hua got this :]

P'Li can hurt Vic, his durability isn't that great... but not bad either.

I do recall him being hurt by a explosion

My memories a little fuzzy :T

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks:

Well it'll be a stalemate then between BB and Ghazan, but I feel ic he'll slip with surprise lava shuriken behind his back.

Starfire's bolts have been dodged numerous times by peak Humans.

Not to mention she fell to weak attacks before Ming-Hua got this :]

P'Li can hurt Vic, his durability isn't that great... but not bad either.

I do recall him being hurt by a explosion

My memories a little fuzzy :T

I don't..Ghazan is lacking in feats and he'd probably be confused by all the shapeshifting into animals he's never seen before.

And? That's Robin, Red X, and Slade's feats not Ming's. Show me her moving around at this speed..

Loading Video...

Like? Consistently she's withstood much more damage than what Ming has shown.

It's actually pretty damn good. Like I said, he's a 100+tonner and taken hits from characters in that strength range.

When? Being hurt doesn't equate to being K.Oed. One sonic cannon blast would do much more than "hurt" P'Li though so it really doesn't matter.

Yea no kidding..

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say this is an interesting match up, but the red lotus lacks feats to actually hang with the titans, im sure Zaheer could beat beast boy, robin, and cyborg ( not at the same time obviously ), and able to give a little bit of a fight to raven, but idk i feel the rest aren't quite at his level. I mean their good, but still.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rijehu

This is a stomp in favor of the Titans, obviously.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Since I'm on a tablet I won't be able to do those fancy links.

Anyway;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwolL2uVYnw

1:05, Ming Being Extremely Agile

1:41, Ming cutting through Steel

So unless Starfire's durability is better than Steel, Ming-Hua takes the cake.

But the thing is, P'Li can easily dodge the sonic cannon, if people like Jinx, or Gizmo deliberately give the titans a hard time, Then you include the fact she can send explosions his way every other second, if one isn't going to hurt him, a few certainly will.

:]

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By patrat18

Beast Boy vs Ghazan Gar takes it. Too versatile and could easily avoid his lavabending by flying around as a small insect or bird. One good kick from a skydrop kangaroo would take Ghazan out.

Raven vs Zaheer Raven. Zaheer can't counter TK on her level..it's as simple as that.

Starfire vs Ming-Hua Kori stomps. Ming can't hurt her whereas one starbolt could easily put her out of commission. Heaven forbid Starfire connects a punch..

Cyborg vs P'li Similar situation to the one above. By feats his sonic cannon is more powerful than her combustion blasts, and she's a glass cannon compared to Vic.

I'll have some of what he's having.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People underestimating The Red Lotus,

Especially Ghazan..

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@kidphillip said:

@juiceboks:

Since I'm on a tablet I won't be able to do those fancy links.

Anyway;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwolL2uVYnw

1:05, Ming Being Extremely Agile

1:41, Ming cutting through Steel

So unless Starfire's durability is better than Steel, Ming-Hua takes the cake.

But the thing is, P'Li can easily dodge the sonic cannon, if people like Jinx, or Gizmo deliberately give the titans a hard time, Then you include the fact she can send explosions his way every other second, if one isn't going to hurt him, a few certainly will.

:]

..it is. She's a 100+ tonner who's consistently tanked hits from characters in that strength range so obviously she is more durable than steel. Like I said..Starfire is also much faster than Ming and can oneshot her with a starbolt or a punch. Ming can't win.

Feats of her dodging attacks that move at the speed of sound? Not to mention Vic is a pretty damn good shot, she'd be hardpressed to avoid even a single blast. And you're kidding yourself if you think she can dance around his shots. Why do you keep bringing up characters that have nothing to do with this fight? Jinx's powers make her a genuine threat and Gizmo's tech is above anything in the Avatar universe. The Titans only lost to them in their first fight at the very beginning of the series, and their second fight ended in the titans favor quite handily. Later on, Cyborg has even stomped Gizmo on his own so I dunno what you're talking about "give the titans a hard time". I think you need to rewatch the series because you've done nothing but grossly misinterpret how powerful the Titans are.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoUV-xMnMa0

And No her durability isn't stronger than steel. If it was, it must be extremely inconsistent if you count all the times she gets hurt by attacks that couldn't penetrate steel.

BB isn't beating Ghazan, No Matter how you look at it, atleast ic. Ghazan flicks his wrist, BB dodges with a bird or some other flying animal and the lava comes up and swallows him. He's never faced anyone who can directly manipulate lava before and just being near a lava pool will be fatal for BB.

P'Li can one shot a dragon, a couple shots from her and Cyborg is as good as scrap metal..

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jasonhawke

Round 1, 2 , & 3 - Teen Titans

Round 4:

Ghazan
Raven
Starfire
Cyborg

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spartankobe

Raven solos

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoUV-xMnMa0

And No her durability isn't stronger than steel. If it was, it must be extremely inconsistent if you count all the times she gets hurt by attacks that couldn't penetrate steel.

BB isn't beating Ghazan, No Matter how you look at it, atleast ic. Ghazan flicks his wrist, BB dodges with a bird or some other flying animal and the lava comes up and swallows him. He's never faced anyone who can directly manipulate lava before and just being near a lava pool will be fatal for BB.

P'Li can one shot a dragon, a couple shots from her and Cyborg is as good as scrap metal..

Yes..it clearly is. Like what attacks specifically? Getting hurt by an attack doesn't equal getting K.Oed or even mortally wounded. Robin's own staff has been shattered upon hitting Starfire and she just brushed off the blow.

..or BB dodges the lava continuously because Ghazan's lavabending is pretty slow from what has been shown? Ghazan hasn't faced anyone who can shapeshift into animals he doesn't know anything about, whereas Gar has experience with people who can create magma and fire attacks(Hotspot) and manipulate earth (Terra).

Durability feats for that dragon? Oh wait, that's because there are none. Comparing Cyborg to a featless dragon is a pisspoor argument.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KidPhillip

@juiceboks:

In this case it probably will. What episode was that? Unlike the TT, The RL will go for the kill. Ming-Hua will literally grab her out of the air and repeatedly bang her against walls until she's out cold.

BB isn't. Ghazan wasn't even trying to kill bolin, as revealed later in the episode they captured them. Hotspot? When has he ever fought him? And terra I guess would be the same if you didn't factor in Ghazan can turn the rocks he's throwing into lava.

Ok When has Cyborg ever tanked a explosion? Or even multiple explosions?

The Human part of him will definitely hurt to 3rd degree burns. Or Knock Him Out

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@kidphillip said:

@juiceboks:

In this case it probably will. What episode was that? Unlike the TT, The RL will go for the kill. Ming-Hua will literally grab her out of the air and repeatedly bang her against walls until she's out cold.

BB isn't. Ghazan wasn't even trying to kill bolin, as revealed later in the episode they captured them. Hotspot? When has he ever fought him? And terra I guess would be the same if you didn't factor in Ghazan can turn the rocks he's throwing into lava.

The Human part of him will definitely hurt to 3rd degree burns. Or Knock Him Out

No it won't. It was in GO which was a flashback of how the Titans became a team. I'm repeating myself at this point..Ming is not faster than Starfire. She has never overpowered anybody as strong as Starfire. Your argument makes no sense because you're ignoring these simple facts.

Yea he is. So? That doesn't mean his bending was any slower than what it's been shown thus far. Gar never fought Hotspot, but he's fought with him. Therefore he has experience with people with plasma powers. What difference does it make anyway? It's not like BB would have to do anything he hasn't been doing since Ep 1. Just dodge his blasts and counter with his own blows which Ghazan has no feats to suggest he could tank.

In his fight with Thunder he tanked a combined sonic blast and thunder blast which resulted in an explosion larger than anything P'Li has produced. When has P'Li ever K.Oed someone as strong as Cyborg? Scratch that..when has P'Li ever HURT someone as strong as Cyborg? I'll wait.

There's nothing to suggest that would work..if it did the human part of his body would have been destroyed in any of the fights he's been in. It hasn't, so clearly his durability extends to his whole body.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dondave

Teen Titans

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By laflux

I'll go out and say that Cyborg, Raven and Starfire can solo. Beast Boy is debatable

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dondave said:

Teen Titans

Welp DD has confirm it.

/thread

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Z___

The underestimation of the Red Lotus is peeving to witness in this thread.

Z'

Avatar image for deactivated-57cb1c637fb40
deactivated-57cb1c637fb40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The red lotus work really well as a team and are the most dangerous when they are together as they compensate for each other's weaknesses. I can see them going straight into this formation above when they are in a random encounter covering all sides and watching each other's back. The titans work best when Robin is leading and since he isn't here, they are at a big disadvantage. Fighting one on one is a different story. I would say Round 1 and 3 go to the lotus and Round 2 and possibly 4 go to the Titans. If morals on, I see Ghazan turning the entire floor into lava and keeping Beast boy in the air to try and knock him out. If morals off, I see Beast boy flying on top of Ghazan, turning into a killer whale and doing a free fall. Raven is powerful, but fragile. If she gets a hit in before a burst of wind comes her way, she takes it. But Zaheer is very agile and is hard to hit. 50/50 on their part. Starfire and Ming-Hua is a tricky one. Ming-Hua and her ice is dangerous. Starfire is durable against blunt force but not piercing. If morals on, I think Ming-Hua takes it. If morals off, Starfire unleashes that huge energy ball thing she did against Slade and his minions. Cyborg and P'li could go either way. Whoever, gets the first shot in. P'li is more destructive and she doesn't hold back. This is what I think I don't know really lol

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire, Raven, and Cyborg win wth relative ease.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Even if Starfire gets grabbed she could easily blast Ming Hua's water arms. Ming Hua's not taking a majority over Starfire

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is SPITE

Avatar image for deactivated-57cdcd63ea836
deactivated-57cdcd63ea836

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm hard battle seeing what they can really do by the end. I give it to the red lotus with Raven being the main threat.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghazan beats BB

Raven beats Zaheer

Starfire beats Ming-Hua

P'li vs Cyborg could go either way.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

The video I posted earlier when she's busting out p'li, those ice shards being launched at her will be the starbolts in this scenario.

Ming easily dodges.

Especially given the fact peak humans like Jinx effortlessly dodged them with agility.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidphillip: Jinx always seemed to have enhanced agility to me.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

Aside from a couple cartwheels, Ming Hua is superior to her in that category

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidphillip: Maybe, I'll have to rewatch some Jinx scenes, but she's definitely has enhanced agility

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 juiceboks  Moderator

Jinx has displayed superhuman speed and agility on multiple occasions..and so the lowballing continues.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans, all rounds.

Jmarshmallow

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

When? :0

Yes the underestimation and lowballing of the RL was found present when you said BB could beat Ghazan >.>

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

@kidphillip: Look up her fight against the Titans in the episode where Cyborg tries to infiltrate the H.I.V.E Academy. She makes jumps and dodges that Ming couldn't do on her best day.

And no its not lowballing when Ghazan has no feats to suggest he could withstand a gorilla slam or accuracy feats necessary to tag an animal as fast as BB can turn into.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Starfire and Cyborg solo while Raven TKs Zaheer.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

BB doesn't even start out like that, granted he may be fast he'd honestly by surprised when lava, and rocks are chasing him down.

Good Luck trying to tag Ghazan when he makes a lava moat and sends lava to swallow BB. BB's been tagged by way slower things so lava shouldn't be a issue.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the Titans' match to lose. Out of the individual match ups, Ghazan could maybe beat Beast Boy, but that's the only one where the Red Lotus would likely take a majority. Cyborg vs P'li would be an interesting fight, but Cyborg has much greater durability and roughly equal damage output. Ming Hua is a glass cannon, she's fast but so is Starfire, and she can't take Starfire's attacks while Starfire would have an easier time dealing with Ming's. A serious Raven will destroy Zaheer.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the Titans

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Ming Hua jumps and flips just as good/better than Jinx.

Look at the clips where she breaks out/fights mako in the finale and watch her movements

Avatar image for deactivated-57cdcd63ea836
deactivated-57cdcd63ea836

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shapeshiftingoreo: I think P'Li can take the majority over Cyborg. She is a lot quicker and far more destructive

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lotus round 1, titans all others

I don't see ghazan tagging bb, who can turn into a fly and sneak up on him, then helping out Starfire with ming hua

What are lotus going to do with prep lol, cyborg can figure out something with prep

Round 2 raven morals off is scary, cyborg can do the sonic cannon thing, Starfire can blitz