Vader

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By nfactor1995

It's all about who reacts first. Whoever does wins and I'll give it to Vader as he only has to lift one arm and she dies (Force choke).

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's all about who reacts first. Whoever does wins and I'll give it to Vader as he only has to lift one arm and she dies (Force choke).

But can he choke her before she hits him with lightning? Can't she still strike him while he's still choking her?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Darth Vader?

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Even with no visibility, he will sense her presence and proceed to crush her with the force. But first...he will say a couple of words to her.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

What stops Storm from pounding them all with a barrage of incinerating concussive lightning and tornadoes? She doesn't need to see them to attack them either.

And unless his choke negates her powers or kills her instantly she could still kill him and his troops.

nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm takes this. She can drop the temp to exceptionally cold levels. Or she can just create a massive storm with massive lightning, gale-force winds, and monsoon level rains which can then cause massive floods.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't storm still hit him while being forced choke?

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm seems to have too much going for her. Even if Vader can choke her, she can likely still attack him to break free.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nj06: you're not considering Vaders armor and the setting

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saber toss ftw?

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Force kill ftw?

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrUnsmiley

Storm, if she reacts first. Even if Force Choked, she should still be able to react with lightning.

And seeing how weakened Vader was by Force Lightning, he wouldn't fare much better against the natural kind.

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can vaders armor withstand lighting?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nj06: you're not considering Vaders armor and the setting

Do you have any feats for Vader's armor? And what about the settings helps Vader?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What stops Storm from pounding them all with a barrage of incinerating concussive lightning and tornadoes? She doesn't need to see them to attack them either.

And unless his choke negates her powers or kills her instantly she could still kill him and his troops.

I don't know if Vader can tank any of her attacks, but he should be faster than her and he can always do something like this:

He doesn't need to twirl the light saber either.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jashro44 said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

I don't know if Vader can tank any of her attacks, but he should be faster than her and he can always do something like this:

He doesn't need to twirl the light saber either.

If he can move/react at a speed she couldn't react to then that's fair, but I'm not seeing that in these scans. She has a quick execution speed with her powers (just recently blocked bullets at close range with a wind shield):

No Caption Provided

They can sense each other but can he cover the 100m distance before she can react?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@thunderbolt30: Jedi deflect bullets/blasters all the time. As for Vaders speed he was able to outrun the ninth assassin so fast that the assassin didn't notice vader pass by him. He seemed to teleport basically after giving him a huge head start:

Also notice on the 3rd scan vader was walking in the opposite direction. So the ninth assassin had a huge head start. In addition to that kind of speed vader also has precognition so he should be able to out react her. And just to put the ninth assassins speed into perspective:

He killed all of these guys without any of them firing a shot
He killed all of these guys without any of them firing a shot

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Storm

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Agreed on the Jedi's blocking laser fire on the regular (one of the things I loved about the action scenes in the movies). I just posted her blocking bullets at close range just to illustrate the she doesn't need time to conjure a powerful attack of her own from the start. Your scans are pretty impressive, especially the one where he killed all of the guys in the room before they could react.

But with the other scans he is moving fast and covering quite a bit of distance but if this in seconds it would still be enough time for Storm to react.With the current settings of 100M though (basically the length of a football field give or take) and starting outside of physical visibility, could he cover that distance before she's airbone and attacking?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

@thunderbolt30 said:

@jashro44: Agreed on the Jedi's blocking laser fire on the regular (one of the things I loved about the action scenes in the movies). I just posted her blocking bullets at close range just to illustrate the she doesn't need time to conjure a powerful attack of her own from the start. Your scans are pretty impressive, especially the one where he killed all of the guys in the room before they could react.

But with the other scans he is moving fast and covering quite a bit of distance but if this in seconds it would still be enough time for Storm to react.With the current settings of 100M though (basically the length of a football field give or take) and starting outside of physical visibility, could he cover that distance before she's airbone and attacking?

Well keep in mind vader moved so fast that the 9th assassin didn't see him at all. Considering the 9th assassins speed honestly I think it isn't much of a stretch to say vader cleared that gap in less than a second. Thats me speculating based on the 9th assassins speed though.

I do believe if storm can react before he is in range she will win though. She is way more powerful than vader as far as I can tell.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@jashro44 said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

Well keep in mind vader moved so fast that the 9th assassin didn't see him at all. Considering the 9th assassins speed honestly I think it isn't much of a stretch to say vader cleared that gap in less than a second. Thats me speculating based on the 9th assassins speed though.

This seems like a bit of a quickdraw to a degree under these conditions and could go either way, but I've read a lot of your debates before and you are knowledgeable, honest, and fair. So if you say his reaction speed is beyond Ororo's power execution it's good enough for me. I think he would definitey win if he gets into range. I think if she could get an attack off I think she would likely take it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Stalemate, could go either way if we are being honest. She could tornado/storm dump(after all it's only mere 100 meters apart). She wouldn't need to know his exact location. He could force choke her, but she maybe able to hold on long enough to hit him with a few F5 tornadoes.

On the other hand his force senses help him locate her and force choke her out.

Basically both of them have a good chance of taking out the other from a distance.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@thunderbolt30: Thank you. If you want to see more vader feats he does have a respect thread though:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/zapan87/blog/darth-vader-respect-thread/98512/

Thanks. Admittedly I did not read all of that text lol (it was a lot) but I did look at all of the scans. Vader is most impressive (speed, very creative use of the force, and is CQC nightmare). I am sure we will see a lot more battle for him popping up with the release of his book (and it looks like it will have very strong sales) so it's cool to have source to refer to.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much a who-hits-first scenario.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm easily.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedblists vader wins.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm wins :p

Loading Video...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm easily. If he tries to blitz, her powers work at the speed of thought if not faster and she can simply destroy everything to kill him since it's morals off. That means city-large or even continental hurricanes, lightning everywhere, freezing him solid, etc. And a saber throw should easily be countered by her wind. And she can sense via atmospheric pressure/change in the air. He really doesn't have any advantage over her.

Even if he begins a force choke, nothing stops her from absolutely murdering him with everything said above as he locks it in.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Really? Darth Vader reacts much faster

Doesn't matter. He's still dying. Plus she's reacted to speedsters before, to Cyclops's blast, bullets, Gambit's cards, Human Torch, etc. Hes' not clearing 100m before she thinks.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: He will force shoke her no matter what she does so at best its stalemate she aint winning here and he aint either

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: He will force shoke her no matter what she does so at best its stalemate she aint winning here and he aint either

She'll win because he'll die before he completes said force choke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm demolishes his army. Vader may but up a decent fight but I see Storm taking a majority.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader ragdoll and one shot the fodder