spiderman VS gambit

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Vrakmul

GambitO says:

"GAMBIT could never be captured by the cloth of SPIDERMAN the speed of the letters of GAMBIT is enough to impact in SPIDERMAN and if it loads with vastante energy a great quantity of letters and the lance has more than enough SPIDERMAN the victory will be without a doubt of GAMBIT"

You seriously overrate gambit, if you think he's gonna win this.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By GambitO

By means of worth arguments

coherent and truthful

the victory of GAMBIT is not a dream

it is but

GAMBIT has 60% of possibility to win

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GambitO says:

"By means of worth arguments coherent and truthful the victory of GAMBIT is not a dream it is but GAMBIT has 60% of possibility to win "

Dude. Gambit isn't winning this on his best day. Peter is way out of his league in basically every class. Peter just needs too punch gambit once and he'll crush his skull in.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104  Edited By Forever

GambitO says:

"GAMBIT has 60% of possibility to win "

10%

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By GambitO

Gambit only playing the suit of SPIDERMAN

HE WILL MAKE IT FLY IN HUNDRED OF PIECES

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GambitO says:

"Gambit only playing the suit of SPIDERMAN HE WILL MAKE IT FLY IN HUNDRED OF PIECES"

Who says Gambit is going to even be able to touch Peter? Peter webs his arms to himself. There, no more Gambit.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By GambitO

Gambit so alone plays

the cloth of spider of SPIDER-MAN

and it destroys it

for that reason I say that

SPIDER-MAN is not able to it caught GAMBIT

the victory of GAMBIT comes closer

every time but

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By asylum

Let's say Spider-man wanted to kill gambit. And let's say that spider-man doesn't pull his punches like he usually does. How would gambit survive on punch let alone be able to dodge it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GambitO says:

"Gambit so alone plays the cloth of spider of SPIDER-MAN and it destroys it for that reason I say that SPIDER-MAN is not able to it caught GAMBIT the victory of GAMBIT comes closer every time but "

You are a fanboy. By the time Gambit realises what happened, his head will be in the 10th row

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Vrakmul

The only thing that Gambit can blow up is spidey's costume and he's not even going to get that chance.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By GambitO

GAMBIT doesn't have the necessity to avoid them

the simply stops them with their letters

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GambitO says:

"GAMBIT doesn't have the necessity to avoid them the simply stops them with their letters"

Why are you still talking? Just leave.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Eternus

GambitO says:

"GAMBIT doesn't have the necessity to avoid themthe simply stops them with their letters"

spiderman is to fast for gambit to catch either with thrown objects (which will explode) or with melee combat. it would be like captain america vs a shoe

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Vrakmul

Before Gambit even sees spidey, spidey will just throw a car at gambit at gambit and gambit is crushed and when the gasoline in the car ignites well there isn't going to be enough of gambit left for the buzzards.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By GambitO

IF GAMBIT has the enough power

to destroy the earth

to win SPIDER-MAN

it will be as squashing a fly

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Vrakmul

It would take gambit 1,000,000,000,000 years to charge up the earth with that kind of energy at the rate Gambit does it. And you are still avoiding my arguements.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Eternus

GambitO says:

"IF GAMBIT has the enough powerto destroy the earthto win SPIDER-MANit will be as squashing a fly"

yeah but to destroy the earth he needs the TIME to blow it up it doesnt happen instantaneous. thats one of the reason why he uses cards (i think i already said this) he can charge them up constantly and quickly and let them loose. he was also a gambler so he knows fancy tricks and such and kool stuff to do with cards. like throw them and the kinetic energy makes them move faster im sure

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GambitO says:

"IF GAMBIT has the enough power to destroy the earth to win SPIDER-MAN it will be as squashing a fly "

I didn't really have any problems with you, but now your aggravating me by being a fanboy. GAMBIT DIES! SHUT UP!

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Eternus

Eternal Chaos says:

"GambitO says:
"IF GAMBIT has the enough power to destroy the earth to win SPIDER-MAN it will be as squashing a fly "

I didn't really have any problems with you, but now your aggravating me by being a fanboy. GAMBIT DIES! SHUT UP!"

LMAO. this is a moment for a STFU NOOB! picture. my thoughts is the one with the baby in it

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By GambitO

me the same as GAMBIT

I always take advantage out of everything

and I don't care to have enemies

I am quiet when I decide it

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Eternus

GambitO says:

"me the same as GAMBITI always take advantage out of everythingand I don't care to have enemiesI am quiet when I decide it"

just face it gambit isnt extremely strong or fast like spiderman is. hell he cant even get his ass off the ground like spiderman can my cat rpolly jumps higher. he would just get his ass beat down. it would take luck, the luck like spiderman webbing into the side of a building goingstraight through coming out the other side and falling 100 stories down onto the ground and being knocked out for an hour luck

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#122  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I keep seeing the same thing over and over, Spiderman is way to fast for Gambit when did Spidey become so damn fast? Cause I've seen everyone from the Punisher to Captain America land shots on Spiderman.

I'm not saying Gambit would win, but if you think he isnt quick enough to land a punch on the web head then your just plain crazy.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#123  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Eternus says:

"GambitO says:
"me the same as GAMBITI always take advantage out of everythingand I don't care to have enemiesI am quiet when I decide it"

just face it gambit isnt extremely strong or fast like spiderman is. hell he cant even get his ass off the ground like spiderman can my cat rpolly jumps higher. he would just get his ass beat down. it would take luck, the luck like spiderman webbing into the side of a building goingstraight through coming out the other side and falling 100 stories down onto the ground and being knocked out for an hour luck"

Exactly. Now Longshot vs. Spiderman, there's a fight!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#124  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Between spider sense and his speed and agility, he really is too fast. Of course he gets hit, it makes it look better. Gambit's best bet is hurting Spider-Man with explosions, not getting into close combat.
Post Edited:2007-07-13 20:55:48

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By asylum

How interesting would a fight between Captain America and spider-man be if the whole battle Captain America couldn't hit spider-man. What you read was someone trying to sell a comic book featuring two popular characters.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Eternus

asylum says:

"How interesting would a fight between Captain America and spider-man be if the whole battle Captain America couldn't hit spider-man. What you read was someone trying to sell a comic book featuring two popular characters."

in that battle i think cap would ahve a pretty good chance of winning because he has more experience and such and hes probably matched with spiderman in most things such as strength and speed

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By The_Ghostshell

So basically then any comic over Spidermans history were he gets hit is BS cause its Marvel just trying to sell comics?
Post Edited:2007-07-13 21:02:43

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternus says:

"asylum says:
"How interesting would a fight between Captain America and spider-man be if the whole battle Captain America couldn't hit spider-man. What you read was someone trying to sell a comic book featuring two popular characters."
in that battle i think cap would ahve a pretty good chance of winning because he has more experience and such and hes probably matched with spiderman in most things such as strength and speed"

Captain America isnt faster then Gambit.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By GambitO

GAMBIT is as agile as SPIDERMAN

it demonstrates it their handling of the letters

and their acrobatic movements

so all the abilities of SPIDERMAN

they are channeled by GAMBIT in any way

the victory is of GAMBIT accepts it

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"So basically then any comic over Spidermans history were he gets hit is BS cause its Marvel just trying to sell comics?
Post Edited:2007-07-13 21:02:43"

Pretty much. He can dodge bullets. How many guys could hit someone who can do that?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"So basically then any comic over Spidermans history were he gets hits is BS cause its Marvel just trying to sell comics? "

I wouldn't say any of them, just the one's where he's hit by people with normal, or even peak human speed. Like I said in my earlier post, look at how his spider sense has been described over the years and the things he regularly dodges. Working together without worrying about plot, no human should lay a hand on him.

And say he does get punched by Gambit...

And if Gambit is close enough to hit Spider-Man, isn't Spider-Man close enough to hit him? And of the two of them, who's punch will do the most damage?
Post Edited:2007-07-13 21:08:14

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Eternus

GambitO says:

"GAMBIT is as agile as SPIDERMANit demonstrates it their handling of the lettersand their acrobatic movementsso all the abilities of SPIDERMANthey are channeled by GAMBIT in any waythe victory is of GAMBIT accepts it"

im sorry but i dont see gambit moving as fast as spiderman. he may be agile but there is no way he can do any of the things spiderman can do. just face it he lost allready stop trying to achieve fanboy of the month

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:
"So basically then any comic over Spidermans history were he gets hits is BS cause its Marvel just trying to sell comics? "
I wouldn't say any of them, just the one's where he's by people with normal, or even peak human speed. Like I said in my earlier post, look at how his spider sense has been described over the years and the things he regularly dodges. Working together without worrying about plot, he no human should lay a hand on him. And say he *does* get punched by Gambit... And if Gambit is close enough to hit Spider-Man, isn't Spider-Man close enough to hit him? And of the two of them, who's punch will do the most damage?"

See I agree, Spiderman's punch would destroy Gambit, ALL I've been trying to say from the beginning is that Gambit is quick enough to land a shot, thats it, people keep acting like Spiderman has Flash type speed compared to Gambit and thats not the case.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By asylum

Gambler says:

"Eternus says:
"asylum says:
in that battle i think cap would ahve a pretty good chance of winning because he has more experience and such and hes probably matched with spiderman in most things such as strength and speed"

Captain America isnt faster then Gambit."

Is that so hard to believe. Besides, comic book writers are fan boys too. On paper, Spider-man's superhuman speed, agility, and spider sense should make it almost impossible for cap to hit him. That is why I try not to use comic book fights to prove my argument.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By asylum

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:

I wouldn't say any of them, just the one's where he's by people with normal, or even peak human speed. Like I said in my earlier post, look at how his spider sense has been described over the years and the things he regularly dodges. Working together without worrying about plot, no human should lay a hand on him.

Post Edited:2007-07-13 21:04:29"

thank you

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Vrakmul

Gambit0 you refuse to see the light of Logic. Come on Gambit winning against Unicron and Joe Quesada. That's taking fanboydom to the upper extreme.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By The_Ghostshell

asylum says:

"Gambler says:
"Eternus says:
"asylum says:
Is that so hard to believe. Besides, comic book writers are fan boys too. On paper, Spider-man's superhuman speed, agility, and spider sense should make it almost impossible for cap to hit him. That is why I try not to use comic book fights to prove my argument."

I dont need a comic book to prove Gambit is faster then Cap. Look it up on the marvel.com, they have there powers rated, Gambit is a 6 and Cap is a 5. But I guess they probably have it wrong to.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By GambitO

if we speak of damage

GAMBIT would cause bigger damage to SPIDER-MAN because with a simultaneous attack

of many explosive cards SPIDER-MAN would be

on the edge of the death

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"See I agree, Spiderman's punch would destroy Gambit, ALL I've been trying to say from the beginning is that Gambit is quick enough to land a shot, thats it, people keep acting like Spiderman has Flash type speed compared to Gambit and thats not the case."

I'm not saying he's that much faster, but he might as well be. Because of his spider sense and his own speed, he can easily dodge bullets from point blank. He knows attacks are coming before they get there and that's why he's faster than Gambit. Before Gambit throws the punch, Spider-Man is already out of the way because he knows it's coming.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Vrakmul

GambitO says:

"if we speak of damage GAMBIT would cause bigger damage to SPIDER-MAN because with a simultaneous attack of many explosive cards SPIDER-MAN would be on the edge of the death "

Video games are almost never if at all canon.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Eternus

lol that sight is edited by fans too. you think marvel takes their own time to edit these things? gambit has human speed strength and whatever else. the only thing that mkaes him a mutant is the fact that he adds kinetic energy to stuff making it explode thats all. thats why he would have trouble ebating most people if at all

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"I dont need a comic book to prove Gambit is faster then Cap. Look it up on the marvel.com, they have there powers rated, Gambit is a 6 and Cap is a 5. But I guess they probably have it wrong to."

lol

I think Gambit is quicker than Cap too but not quick enough to do anything in a fight against Spider-man. Even if he did hit him, he doesn't have superhuman strength so it's not like he could hurt Spidey or have enough time to charge up his costume.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Eternus

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:
"See I agree, Spiderman's punch would destroy Gambit, ALL I've been trying to say from the beginning is that Gambit is quick enough to land a shot, thats it, people keep acting like Spiderman has Flash type speed compared to Gambit and thats not the case."

I'm not saying he's that much faster, but he might as well be. Because of his spider sense and his own speed, he can easily dodge bullets from point blank. He knows attacks are coming before they get there and that's why he's faster than Gambit. Before Gambit throws the punch, Spider-Man is already out of the way because he knows it's coming."

yeha when i say faster i dont mean running speed fast necesarily i meant he can move faster than gambit would be able to hit him

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By asylum

Gambler says:

"asylum says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternus says:
"asylum says:
Is that so hard to believe. Besides, comic book writers are fan boys too. On paper, Spider-man's superhuman speed, agility, and spider sense should make it almost impossible for cap to hit him. That is why I try not to use comic book fights to prove my argument."

I dont need a comic book to prove Gambit is faster then Cap. Look it up on the marvel.com, they have there powers rated, Gambit is a 6 and Cap is a 5. But I guess they probably have it wrong to."

I never said that gambit was not faster than Cap. I was saying that cap and the punisher shouldn't be able to touch Spider-man nor should gambit.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Vrakmul

The chances of gambit landing one blow on spidey are %0.005 and that's being generous.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By The_Ghostshell

On one hand people say you cant use comics to make a point and on the other you almost have to. I'll never agree that Spidey is that fast, I've seen to many cases were he's not. When he got blasted by Count whatever his name is and fell into the raft were Jigsaw broke his arm, one he should have easily been able to dodge that blast and two, he should have been able to easily avoid the prisoners of the raft, but guess what, he didnt.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Eternus

Gambler says:

"On one hand people say you cant use comics to make a point and on the other you almost have to. I'll never agree that Spidey is that fast, I've seen to many cases were he's not. When he got blasted by Count whatever his name is and fell into the raft were Jigsaw broke his arm, one he should have easily been able to dodge that blast and two, he should have been able to easily avoid the prisoners of the raft, but guess what, he didnt."

well shit has to happen in comics otherwise nothing gets anywhere and they never get sold. no one wants to read about the guy who cant ever be beat. yes you use comics to prove your point but stuff like that just happens and it does so the story goes on and doesnt blow
Post Edited:2007-07-13 21:18:41

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

But to say that he's not that fast you have to ignore the thousands of other times where he does avoid that kind of thing. You're only looking at the low showings and that's why you can't see how fast Spider-Man is.
Post Edited:2007-07-13 21:19:48

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternus says:

"lol that sight is edited by fans too. you think marvel takes their own time to edit these things? gambit has human speed strength and whatever else. the only thing that mkaes him a mutant is the fact that he adds kinetic energy to stuff making it explode thats all. thats why he would have trouble ebating most people if at all"

Actually they do, they have what fans think in red and then Marvels in blue. I mean did you even look?

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Eternus

lol yeah stan lee and all those other comic creators are personaly going online to put in what they think of how strong some character is on a rating scale of 1-10.