This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Rockfall (699 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman VS gambit. gambit wins.

#2 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

ye you win

#3 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Gambit win? He has no chance against Spider-Man.

#4 Posted by Rockfall (699 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"How would Gambit win? He has no chance against Spider-Man."

he makes spidermans webs explode.

#5 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just stupid, why not make his ass explode?

#6 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"That's just stupid, why not make his ass explode?"

Because Spidey's ass is organic. That's also why Gambit couldn't make Spidey's webs explode, they're organic. Sorry, but Spidey has this one.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't be sorry.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey will snap gambit's neck.

#9 Posted by Rockfall (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...I shouldn't have to say it. Spidey wins.

#11 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely spiderman, gambit is useless against him

#12 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey hands down.

#13 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is stronger, faster and smarter than Gambit... plus, theres no way Gambit can hit him.

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is everything that everybody stated here. Even if this was classic Spider-Man, he'd still win because he's faster, has his Spider-sense and so much stronger and smarter. Pete can justweb Gambit's body up and just punch his skull in. If Gambit can even charge up the webs, he'd kill himself too. So no matter what. Pete wins.

#15 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing Gambit can possibly blow up is spidey's costume but he'll never get the chance.

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"The only thing Gambit can possibly blow up is spidey's costume but he'll never get the chance."

Once again, Thank you.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by pickleicious (8 posts) - - Show Bio

At his current power level Gambit doesn't stand a chance. His projectiles would never hit Spidey and Spidey's speed would just overpower Gambit. With his full powers Gambit's nearly invincible.

I'd say Gambit vs. Daredevil or Spidey vs. Daredevil would be a better matchup.

#21 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

If it were AoA Gambit, he might have a chance.

#22 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

wellp... this match is over

#23 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman...no contest.

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

pickleicious says:

"At his current power level Gambit doesn't stand a chance. His projectiles would never hit Spidey and Spidey's speed would just overpower Gambit. With his full powers Gambit's nearly invincible. I'd say Gambit vs. Daredevil or Spidey vs. Daredevil would be a better matchup."

There was a Spidey vs. DareDevil match. Spidey won. No contest

#25 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

So we're all in agreement then?

#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course. Gambit dies, Spidey walks away unscathed.

#27 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

SPidey all the way.

#28 Posted by pickleicious (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"pickleicious says:
"At his current power level Gambit doesn't stand a chance. His projectiles would never hit Spidey and Spidey's speed would just overpower Gambit. With his full powers Gambit's nearly invincible. I'd say Gambit vs. Daredevil or Spidey vs. Daredevil would be a better matchup."

There was a Spidey vs. DareDevil match. Spidey won. No contest"

Yeah that doesn't really surprise me either lol.

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

pickleicious says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"pickleicious says:
There was a Spidey vs. DareDevil match. Spidey won. No contest"
Yeah that doesn't really surprise me either lol. "

Lol. I'm glad. Some people were saying Dare Devil would win.

#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

A better fight would be Spider-Man vs Godzilla. Oh wait that would be the king of all curbstomps in godzilla's favor. So I think captain america or the like would make a better match for Spidey.

#31 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"A better fight would be Spider-Man vs Godzilla. Oh wait that would be the king of all curbstomps in godzilla's favor. So I think captain america or the like would make a better match for Spidey."

How about Godzilla vs the Beyonder, Living Tribunal, Galactus, Death, Oblivion, Eternity, Infinity, One Above All, and Sentry. Godzilla dies fan boy.

#32 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Showa godzilla always wins due to the ability to pull a power out of the ass and due to the cheese factor.

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Mega... Go chug bleach

#34 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you know what the "Cheese factor" is? It's what let's the hero win even when seriously outmatched. It's the Good guy always comes out on top at the end thing.

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I know what it. That's why that factor, is always thrown out in these discussions.

#36 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Yes I know what it. That's why that factor, is always thrown out in these discussions."

We can make a thread about this but not now.

#37 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Yes I know what it. That's why that factor, is always thrown out in these discussions."
We can make a thread about this but not now. "

Fine by me. :)

#38 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

oh, what the hell! you have to put some more variables in...what if spider-man webs him entirely, he would probably get his staff out, or his cards, what about his cards, no one mentioned them. he could use his cards and charge them enough just to cut the web open. then he would probably charge the walls and detroy everything spidey could stick to..then perhaps something would happe, i dont know, but still, after all that dramatisation the balance just tilts more to spidey's side....

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter says:

"oh, what the hell! you have to put some more variables in...what if spider-man webs him entirely, he would probably get his staff out, or his cards, what about his cards, no one mentioned them. he could use his cards and charge them enough just to cut the web open. then he would probably charge the walls and detroy everything spidey could stick to..then perhaps something would happe, i dont know, but still, after all that dramatisation the balance just tilts more to spidey's side...."

Doom, I'm sorry but if He tries to charge up the cards, he'll blow himself up.

#40 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Gambit says:

"spiderman VS gambit. gambit wins."

Not another one. Why does Gambit attract all the crazy $#@!?

#41 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter says:

"oh, what the hell! you have to put some more variables in...what if spider-man webs him entirely, he would probably get his staff out, or his cards, what about his cards, no one mentioned them. he could use his cards and charge them enough just to cut the web open. then he would probably charge the walls and detroy everything spidey could stick to..then perhaps something would happe, i dont know, but still, after all that dramatisation the balance just tilts more to spidey's side...."

How thick headed are you?

#42 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"Doomhunter says:
How thick headed are you?"

never insult some ones veiw, or youll deal with me.

bitcherella

#43 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

If he charges anything when covered in web he'll blow himself up.

#44 Posted by Sinister Intent (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot see Gambit emerging victorious, but I do believe that he has the power to kill both himself and Spider-Man. If anyone remembers the X-Men's invasion of Latveria, you will recall Gambit sacrificing his own shortened life due to the Techno-Organic virus induced by Technarx in order to detonate an entire facility, and all the Latverian staff inside as well.

#45 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dilios says:

blockquote>"Green Gambit says:

"spiderman VS gambit. gambit wins."

Go take a long walk down a short pier.

#46 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I already said that, and in a nicer manner. I need to say this, so please. Shut up.

#47 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want a fair fight have gambit fight someone like Captain america oh wait no gambit would get his ass kicked real fast, Why not have him fight a random robot that's actualy inorganic!!

#48 Posted by Sinister Intent (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"If you want a fair fight have gambit fight someone like Captain america oh wait no gambit would get his ass kicked real fast, Why not have him fight a random robot that's actualy inorganic!!"

I believe that Gambit could defeat Captain America. If Steve tried to throw his shield at Remy, he would either catch it and charge it to explode at it's return, or charge it on contact. Either way, the shield would explode in Captain America's hands.

#49 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain america won't even need his shield he can just touch gambit's pressure point and he will fall unconcious.

#50 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister Intent says:

"Megaguirus says:
"If you want a fair fight have gambit fight someone like Captain america oh wait no gambit would get his ass kicked real fast, Why not have him fight a random robot that's actualy inorganic!!"
I believe that Gambit could defeat Captain America. If Steve tried to throw his shield at Remy, he would either catch it and charge it to explode at it's return, or charge it on contact. Either way, the shield would explode in Captain America's hands."

That is possible, but the question is, will Gambit actually be able to catch Cap's shield? And who says Cap is going to throw it? He might just go in and fight Gambit hand to hand. He's arguably Marvel's fighter.