Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Spiderman (Parker) faces off on a Gauntlet that allows him 3 wishes, no trickery. Each wish is exactly the way he imagines it. Parker must first battle it out with these guys/gals! Can he do it!

Rules:

Battle is in NYC

Morals are off for all combatants, including Peter

Spiderman gets 1 hour rest between battles to PREPare for the next.

ROUNDS:

Round 1:

Nightwing and Green Arrow

Round 2:

Daredevil

Round 3:

Lady Shiva and Cassie Cain

Round 4:

Captain America and Batman

Round 5:

Iron Fist and Luke Cage

Round 6:

Deathstroke the Terminator

Round 7:

Black Panther

Round 8:

Deadpool and Wolverine

Round 9:

Venom and Carnage

Round 10:

Iron Patriot (Norman) and Superior Spiderman

Round 11:

Current Sinister Six: Scorpion (Marvel), Rhino, Electro, Doc Ock, Sandman and Mysterio

Round 12:

The Hulk (Current), Peter gets 1 week prep with Stark Industry's tech and has Doc Connor's help. No alpha particles.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This could stop at 7. Black Panther is a beast. It could also stop at 8, depending if Spidey can knockout or incapacitate the healers.

It definitely stops at 9. Either one of them is enough to put Parker down. Both of them? He gets stomped hard.

Round 10 is a similar story. I mean, Superior Spider-Man is Parker, just with Ock's mindset. But if everyone is bloodlusted, I'm not sure that even matters. So Spidey will match Spidey while Norman cleans up while the real Parker is busy with...himself.

Round 11: Electro is bloodlusted? He zaps the spider. End of story. There is a limit to how much Spider-sense and agility can overcome - lightning is beyond that limit.

Round 12: Are you kidding me? So is a bloodlusted Hulk going to be World War Hulk? Or World Breaker Hulk? Either way, Spidey aint doin' squat to big green.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

This could stop at 7. Black Panther is a beast. It could also stop at 8, depending if Spidey can knockout or incapacitate the healers.

It definitely stops at 9. Either one of them is enough to put Parker down. Both of them? He gets stomped hard.

Round 10 is a similar story. I mean, Superior Spider-Man is Parker, just with Ock's mindset. But if everyone is bloodlusted, I'm not sure that even matters. So Spidey will match Spidey while Norman cleans up while the real Parker is busy with...himself.

Round 11: Electro is bloodlusted? He zaps the spider. End of story. There is a limit to how much Spider-sense and agility can overcome - lightning is beyond that limit.

Round 12: Are you kidding me? So is a bloodlusted Hulk going to be World War Hulk? Or World Breaker Hulk? Either way, Spidey aint doin' squat to big green.

Well Parker gets prep. And No it's regular Hulk, not bloodlusted or wwh or wbh or anything.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: I mean, it does say "Morals Off for all combatants" Often that does refer to a sort of "bloodlusted-ness".....of sorts. Either that, or it only applies to those that have morals to begin with.

Also, what's the prep gonna do? What gadgets does he have to battle the later rounds (later being 6 onwards)?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BringnIt

What does he have access to for his prep?

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: Fair point, so everyone is morals off except the hulk who is just hulk.

@bringnit: I guess whatever Parker usually has access to

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could stop at 8, but he definitely stops at 9.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By schillenger420

Just throwin this out there but it seems to me the duo of Carnage and Venom is about the easiest battle for Parker to prep for. If he does still have the Horizon Labs as a base of operations to prep from, it's be pretty easy for him to just throw together some fat sound system in a car or something. All he really needs to do is bring some serious bass. I don't think he'd make it past Round 10 though.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

@mitran said:

So I'm assuming this is Peter right before the mind-swap and that he has some information on the characters he's unfamiliar with. With his Horizon Labs prep-nest and that character info I could see him strolling through to Deathstroke and having moderate difficulty there. Same with Black Panther (does current BP have any noteworthy feats yet? I'm behind here). He could possibly get past Deadpool and Logan given his prep and assuming incap is still a viable option for winning, but he stops at Venom and Carnage for sure.

With Prep he should be able to handle Venom and Carnage...they have exploitable weaknesses.

@immortal777: I'd love to see you try and justify that position.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soo... can he clear it?

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 4, the captain is so good he would have a good chance at handling spidey and batman is not far behind the two of them together would take him down. If he did manage to beat that team hes done on the next round for sure.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Wyldsong

@moonman78 said:

He stops at 4, the captain is so good he would have a good chance at handling spidey and batman is not far behind the two of them together would take him down. If he did manage to beat that team hes done on the next round for sure.

I don't agree. Spidey's base stats outclass both theirs by a fair margin. Not to mention that this Peter that is being listed, not SpOck. Since I am too lazy to retype it all, here is a reposting of something to bear in mind about Peter before his "death":

Regardless, since I am thinking about it, I am going to further illustrate this point and some of what I am wanting to get out there. So, this is not a debate with anyone, but some thoughts running through my skull. With his power set, a lot of training isn't necessarily needed to give him a power boost. Now, we can point out the usual that he has blitzed spider powered foes without his spider sense and Way of the Spider training (and shown pressure point proficiency while doing so):

No Caption Provided

And kept up with a full blown precog with spider powers without his spider-sense due to his training (and the stated warriors instinct he gained which is what allowed him to do so):

No Caption Provided

But it doesn't get to my main point.

Something Spidey has shown in the past is that his spider-sense has let him predict the moves of foes to help tag them, it just isn't something that is often played upon or pointed out that often. Now, a more recent story has spelled it out a bit:

No Caption Provided

It's a fairly good illustration of why Spidey has kept up with some of the foes he has, as it is more than just about dodging. So now, couple that with WOTS training, and you can see why I bring the point up:

No Caption Provided

Peter has a martial arts style that works in complete cohesion with his precognitive sense, and that sense can aid him in when and where to hit a foe. Add in his webbing, and the fact that he is morals off and will be hitting with his full strength...yeah, they don't stand much of a chance here. And let's be clear here, SpOck does not have access to this or Peter's proficiency with spider-sense. He erased Peter from his mind in issue 9, losing all memories he had not accessed, and he only retained those he did access. He never accessed this training, and has even been known to ignore his spider-sense a time or two. Morals off Peter trashes SpOck.

Personally, I think he makes it to 12 if he gets some prep in between rounds (which is needed for the symbiotes obviously). While it has never been proven, Spidey has stated that he was positive he could kill the Hulk with prep, but since we don't know just how much prep it would take and have no proof, I'll back big green for 12.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shawnbaby: Even with Reed Richards prep(Sonic Gun IIRC), Human Torch and Pete together couldnt put down Venom

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By comic_book_fan

stops at 9

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wyldsong

@oreoassassin said:

@shawnbaby: Even with Reed Richards prep(Sonic Gun IIRC), Human Torch and Pete together couldnt put down Venom

Sonic grenade down the gullet and a lobotomy did it for Carnage. Good enough for a KO, and not many know the symbiotes like Pete. They can be hurt, even SpOck proved that recently. He tends to think a little more in the lethal range, and a morals off Pete will in the same range for lethal thinking=)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@moonman78 said:

I don't agree. Spidey's base stats outclass both theirs by a fair margin. Not to mention that this Peter that is being listed, not SpOck. Since I am too lazy to retype it all, here is a reposting of something to bear in mind about Peter before his "death":

Regardless, since I am thinking about it, I am going to further illustrate this point and some of what I am wanting to get out there. So, this is not a debate with anyone, but some thoughts running through my skull. With his power set, a lot of training isn't necessarily needed to give him a power boost. Now, we can point out the usual that he has blitzed spider powered foes without his spider sense (and shown pressure point proficiency while doing so) and kept up with a full blown precog with spider powers without his spider-sense due to his training (and the stated warriors instinct he gained which is what allowed him to do so), but it doesn't get to my main point.

Something Spidey has shown in the past is that his spider-sense has let him predict the moves of foes to help tag them, it just isn't something that is often played upon or pointed out that often. Now, a more recent story has spelled it out a bit:

No Caption Provided

It's a fairly good illustration of why Spidey has kept up with some of the foes he has, as it is more than just about dodging. So now, couple that with WOTS training, and you can see why I bring the point up:

No Caption Provided

Peter has a martial arts style that works in complete cohesion with his precognitive sense, and that sense can aid him in when and where to hit a foe. Add in his webbing, and the fact that he is morals off and will be hitting with his full strength...yeah, they don't stand much of a chance here. And let's be clear here, SpOck does not have access to this or Peter's proficiency with spider-sense. He erased Peter from his mind in issue 9, losing all memories he had not accessed, and he only retained those he did access. He never accessed this training, and has even been known to ignore his spider-sense a time or two. Morals off Peter trashes SpOck.

Personally, I think he makes it to 12 if he gets some prep in between rounds (which is needed for the symbiotes obviously). While it has never been proven, Spidey has stated that he was positive he could kill the Hulk with prep, but since we don't know just how much prep it would take and have no proof, I'll back big green for 12.

Great analysis, thanks for the post man!!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By copete

I don't see how he will beat Luke Cage, Isn't he like super tough? I doubt Spidy has the strength necessary to put him down.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wyldsong

@copete said:

I don't see how he will beat Luke Cage, Isn't he like super tough? I doubt Spidy has the strength necessary to put him down.

Incapacitation or smothering via webbing. Spidey's webbing has held stronger than Cage.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@copete said:

Incapacitation or smothering via webbing. Spidey's webbing has held stronger than Cage.

Do you have scans of that? I'm not denying I'd just like to add them to my collection!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@copete said:

Do you have scans of that? I'm not denying I'd just like to add them to my collection!

I got a zillion scans in my images on this site, I am sure there is something in there. If not, give me a day or two, and I'll share some=)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

With prep, stops at Hulk definitely. Given the fact that he's going to be fairly well worn by the time he gets there, could stop at the Sinister Six.

I would say he stops at the symbiotes as both have shown the ability to overcome fire and sonics, but Peter also knows they seem to get tougher over time. He's seen it with both Brock and Kassidy. I'd wager he'd over-prep in that fight, especially since his spider-sense is useless.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@supermanwithatan01: No problem my friend=)

So Cage and Iron Fist just stand and wait for Spidy to entrap them? If it was just Cage maybe, but Iron Fist has it in him to tag and put down Spidy if he is to fixated on keeping Cage bondaged.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wyldsong

@copete said:

@wyldsong said:

@supermanwithatan01: No problem my friend=)

So Cage and Iron Fist just stand and wait for Spidy to entrap them? If it was just Cage maybe, but Iron Fist has it in him to tag and put down Spidy if he is to fixated on keeping Cage bondaged.

No, Spidey is fast enough to fight and web. Pre-spiderfu, IF was only really good enough to keep up with Spidey. Cage is nowhere near in the speed range of Spidey and IF. Add in my little breakdown on Spidey's abilities before his death, and he can take a good majority against these two. He can keep Cage slowed until he takes out IF, then he takes care of Cage. Spidey can cover insanely large areas with his webs, and Cage just is not fast enough to dodge. Then he is getting time to prepare between rounds, which is icing on the cake. He has cryo pellets, and all sorts of fun things he can bring to the fight.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wyldsong

@granitesoldier said:

With prep, stops at Hulk definitely. Given the fact that he's going to be fairly well worn by the time he gets there, could stop at the Sinister Six.

I would say he stops at the symbiotes as both have shown the ability to overcome fire and sonics, but Peter also knows they seem to get tougher over time. He's seen it with both Brock and Kassidy. I'd wager he'd over-prep in that fight, especially since his spider-sense is useless.

Remember, this is morals off. He can one shot a good chunk of the list with his full strength, and web the rest. He won't be playing around while lacking morals. He may not be all that worn out=)

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 10

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@wyldsong said:

@granitesoldier said:

Remember, this is morals off. He can one shot a good chunk of the list with his full strength, and web the rest. He won't be playing around while lacking morals=)

Oh damn I didn't see that, thought I read morals off for his enemies only. Well, he'll clear to Hulk. Even with prep against him, Hulk has been shown to be so insanely difficult to take down I don't see Peter doing it alone even if he's going full bore the whole time.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong pretty much summed it up. Stops at hulk with only an hour of prep.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Is there anything I could add to rd 12 to make it intriguing?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By OreoAssassin

@wyldsong: Sp0ck fighting Agent Venom (who doesnt want to fight) really doesnt prove much about Pete vs Eddie

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Some more prep in that round (like maybe a month of one sided prep [all though you should disable alpha particles]) or maybe make it a weaker version of hulk (like grey hulk or something).

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

This.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:
@jashro44 said:

Some more prep in that round (like maybe a month of one sided prep [all though you should disable alpha particles]) or maybe make it a weaker version of hulk (like grey hulk or something).

Thanks, also quick question: Could Peter Parker defeat Kaine if both were Morals off?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Kaine is immune to his spider-sense. So I believe if Kaine uses his stealth suit then he should win with morals off as peter has on means of detecting Kaine and Kaine can just stab him in the face with stingers.

Take away the stealth suit and its more interesting. Kaine is stronger and more durable (I also feel like Kaine has a better pain tolerance), however he doesn't use his agility in the same way as Peter does. Also Peter is more skilled then Kaine is so he can strike at pressure points and what not. His fighting style was also designed to fight spider like enemies, the stingers are still a problem though. Kaine would probably win with morals off due to the stingers because with them he can one shot Peter. All though I think it would be close. If he decides not to use the stingers he loses to Peter skill.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:
I wasn't sure if the spider sense would work now since they're both morals off and Peter is evidently a beast like that. Coupled with his WotS training that would be significant to this battle in particular, I thought he'd take a majority. Superior agility and skill accounting for the stingers. Thank you for you're post

@wyldsong: Same question to you! Does Peter win/lose vs Kaine, morals off for both. Will the WofS and superior skill winout for Peter, or does the superior strength and stingers get the win for Kaine?

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 could stop him. 9-12 all will stop him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the first time he had to take down the symbiote himself he did it using Church Bells. And lets not forget about the many, many times Peter has beat Venom without any prep or specialized gear. Hell...Peter once beat Venom by Seducing the symbiote.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44

:

I wasn't sure if the spider sense would work now since they're both morals off and Peter is evidently a beast like that. Coupled with his WotS training that would be significant to this battle in particular, I thought he'd take a majority. Superior agility and skill accounting for the stingers. Thank you for you're post

Understandable. It is debatable.

@oreoassassin said:

And the first time he had to take down the symbiote himself he did it using Church Bells. And lets not forget about the many, many times Peter has beat Venom without any prep or specialized gear. Hell...Peter once beat Venom by Seducing the symbiote.

Reed didn't have prep in that encounter as well. It was just torch and peter who borrowed his sonic gun.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is a beast, I think that he could stop Parker.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey stops in between rounds 7 and 10.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By czarny_samael666

He won't get past Venom and Carnage without prep.