No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Post Kaio-Ken Training Goku
  • Team at their best.
  • No prep
  • Standard gear for everyone.
  • Basic knowledge for the team. Full Knowledge for Goku.
  • Win by Ko/death/incapacitate

Arena : (Indestructible)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By passingthrough545

INB4 FTL Kamehamas and Ki blasts, Planet Buster Naruto, 4D Aizen, Continent Level Kenpachi. I think Goku post-Kaio Ken could win this then again BFR there is also a good case of the sheer amount of hax would stomp Goku, there is a good argument that either team Naruto or team Bleach solos. Team One Piece isn't going to solo, okay maybe Law can do that before he gets blitzed.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.... Riiiiiiight.

What were Goku's stats at this point in time?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An argument could be made for team due to the sheer amount of hax.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@jeepeh said:

.... Riiiiiiight.

What were Goku's stats at this point in time?

Several times faster than lightning. Possibly a planet buster via Kaio-Ken x4 Kamehameha (Although I restricted busting the planet). His durability remains subjective and there is no real agreement on how durable he is against anything other than energy attacks, though.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By passingthrough545

@mudamudamuda: We know he can be beaten by a rock. Since Killer Croc with rock is >>>> a rock, and anybody on the team>>>>>>Killer Croc with rock, anybody on the team can solo with a rock.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@passingthrough545 said:

@mudamudamuda: We know he can be beaten by a rock. Since Killer Croc with rock is >>>> a rock, and anybody on the team>>>>>>Killer Croc with rock, anybody on the team can solo with a rock.

Indeed, it takes Final Form Frieza level people in Dragon ball to tank rock level attacks LOL

Loading Video...

Seriously though, who do you think wins ?

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Kamehameha.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Throw Rukia in there and it would be hard to argue. I feel like a Kamehameha could wipe out a lot of them, though.

Probably. Still depending upon who he takes out first he's still up against alot of hax, enough so that I can honestly see team beating him through various methods. I'll wait to see some other arguments first.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By micah007123

@ssjbatdan said:

@micah said:

@ssjbatdan said:

@micah said:

Throw Rukia in there and it would be hard to argue. I feel like a Kamehameha could wipe out a lot of them, though.

Probably. Still depending upon who he takes out first he's still up against alot of hax, enough so that I can honestly see team beating him through various methods. I'll wait to see some other arguments first.

Well, Goku has full knowledge, and he's a fighting genius, so he can just take out the biggest threats first. I don't see a strong enough barrier among them.

Full knowledge certainly will help but he'd need to take out the biggest threats immediately while at the same time not ignoring the smaller guys who still have impressive hax, which he is capable of but he can't make any mistakes or leave any openings. No one on the opposing team is an idiot so if he slips up all of them will find a way to capitalize on that so he'll have his hands full for this fight.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Going with the team the sheer hax and versatility brought to the table via the Naruto and Bleach Chars will take the majority, with Naruto being the guy who lends everybody his power to boost themselves up the One Piece team become a huge viable threat because of that and because Goku does not have any sword durability.

Kamehama is stopped because Kamui, and Kaguya can just BFR with Naruto giving her some of his chakra allowing her to BFR Goku, if Naruto gets close with Kakashi or Sasuke warping him and manages to hit Goku in a a vital place like the heart with his TSB staff then Goku dies because he has no regen, last I check he is not immune nor has resistance to molecular disintegration like I said team Naruto or team Bleach solos because Rukia, other Bleach hax combined with Aizen planning team Bleach's moves, if Law was in Team One Piece they could solo then again I am not a OP expert.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya Solos, Naruto and Sasuke can tag team, genjutsu solos, Law can tag team with anyone here, Kakashi and Guy tag team

I'm surprised you made this battle @mudamudamuda

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Going with the team the sheer hax and versatility brought to the table via the Naruto and Bleach Chars will take the majority, with Naruto being the guy who lends everybody his power to boost themselves up the One Piece team become a huge viable threat because Goku does not have any sword durability.

Kamehama is stopped because Kamui, and Kaguya can just solo by BFR with Naruto giving her some of chakra allowing her to BFR Goku, if Naruto gets close with Kakashi or Sasuke warping him and manages to hit Goku in a a vital place like the heart with his TSB staff then Goku dies because he has no regen, last I check he is not immune nor has to molecular disintegration like I said team Naruto or team Bleach solos because Rukia, other Bleach hax combined with Aizen planning team Bleach's moves, if Law was in Team One Piece they could solo then again I am not a OP expert.

Good points, though I'll restrict BFR because it makes this rather boring.

BTW, Law is indeed present.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Kaguya Solos, Naruto and Sasuke can tag team, genjutsu solos, Law can tag team with anyone here, Kakashi and Guy tag team

I'm surprised you made this battle @mudamudamuda

Why exactly ? lol

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope too many. Goku looses .

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku dies. Too much hax and the team is pretty close to him physically.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Since Law is in all he needs is a stat boost from Naruto, I think a team with just Law, Naruto and/or Kakashi, and any third and/or char is enough to put Goku down. The best Team to take him down imo with would be Naruto, Kakashi and Law, NAruto because stat boost powers, molecular disintegration, and healing, Kakashi because Kamui, and Law because of Devil Fruit powers. There are other reasons bu these were the ones that stood out to me.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@mudamudamuda: Since Law is in all he needs is a stat boost from Naruto, I think a team with just Law, Naruto and/or Kakashi, and any third and/or char is enough to put Goku down. The best Team to take him down imo with would be Naruto, Kakashi and Law, NAruto because stat boost powers, molecular disintegration, and healing, Kakashi because Kamui, and Law because of Devil Fruit powers. There are other reasons bu these were the ones that stood out to me.

Good points.

@hulkage said:

@mudamudamuda: previous Naruto vs early DBZ threads

Well, I'm always interested in other peoples' opinions.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku. always. goku is love . goku is life.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By micah007123

@ssjbatdan said:

@micah said:

@ssjbatdan said:

Full knowledge certainly will help but he'd need to take out the biggest threats immediately while at the same time not ignoring the smaller guys who still have impressive hax, which he is capable of but he can't make any mistakes or leave any openings. No one on the opposing team is an idiot so if he slips up all of them will find a way to capitalize on that so he'll have his hands full for this fight.

His speed is too overwhelming--most of these characters can't even come close to it. Basic knowledge for them is that he's a Saiyan raised on Earth who uses the Kamehameha, and perhaps his World Tourney feats.

How do you mentally envision this playing out? For the Naruto group, Gai comes the closest to tagging him, and as for Bleach, Ichigo and Aizen. Personally, I haven't finished Bleach, so I don't know how much stronger the other characters have gotten. I saw the Full-Bring Arc. Didn't Soi-Fon's shikai get defeated?

It's just so tough for me to ignore Goku's destructive capabilities and how ki can be used defensively, too. Sure, he can't bring out all his ki into a shield the way he can use the Kamehameha, but there is no one here who can one shot him, so he's going to need to take multiple hits, and his speed is just so overwhelming.

Personally, I feel Kakashi's intangibility is useless here. He's just too fast for him. I think Zaraki and some others could tank a hit, though, so if they can come up with a plan, they may be able to contain Goku for some time. Goku, at this point, can just collide with terrain like it is nothing.

If just one of them can reach out to Goku's level of speed and use a binding attack, then they can win. It's going to have to be a Bleach character, because their combat speed is the only one on par with DB. In my honest opinion, the rest are just distractions, in this fight. It's so hard because he gets so much stronger between Raditz and Kaioken, AND he can control his Kamehameha. He could just give off one Kamehameha and sweep the field of all but the fastest fighters.

Guys like Law, Kakashi, Guy, Kuma, Kayuga ect. Pose some of the biggest threats IMO. I'm not that up to date with Bleach so unfortunately bro I can't answer your question, but you do make a good argument as he could just sweep the field with a Kamehameha,and of course you have his speed to deal with. But still the amount of hax including various methods of BFR, different dimension stuff, Law's Room. It's just hard for me to comfortably say he takes a majority. As I said above all the team needs is one opening.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Just so you know, BFR is not considered a winning condition :

• Win by Ko/death/incapacitate
Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By micah007123

@ssjbatdan: @mudamudamuda: In that case Goku could pull a majority. His speed is by far his biggest asset in this fight, so from what I've seen he needs to take out Sasuke, Kakashi, Kaguya, Law, Kuma, Flamingo, Crocodile and Aizen as quickly as he can. And I know how fast Goku is in combat, but it's still alot of people to tear through some of which only need to move their hands to set up their special ability and the Bleach guys might be able to keep up with him in the speed department. Emphasis on MIGHT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team takes this one. there is just too many enemies with too many abilities and options. even goku cant win this fight

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahaha... I though it was Goku vs Team 7, then I realized there were about 10 more parties... Team can take this for a sure majority, IMO anyways.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@mudamudamuda: In that case Goku could pull a majority. His speed is by far his biggest asset in this fight, so from what I've seen he needs to take out Sasuke, Kakashi, Kaguya, Law, Kuma, Flamingo, Crocodile and Aizen as quickly as he can. And I know how fast Goku is in combat, but it's still alot of people to tear through some of which only need to move their hands to set up their special ability and the Bleach guys might be able to keep up with him in the speed department. Emphasis on MIGHT.

Good points.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team has far too much hax for Goku to win this. Not to mention a large number of tactical geniuses and people with vastly more combat experience than Goku, or the fact that no one in DBZ has techniques that are this strange and difficult to deal with. This is also a LOT of people and I question Goku's ability to keep track of what every individual fighter can do.

Goku rarely starts a fight with a full powered ki blast and this is in character, which means he tries to go melee and probably gets overwhelmed by the sheer number of heavy hitters to the point Soi-fon can get in for the instant kill. Or he immediately falls victim to Mayuri's poison. Or Shinji's shikai completely negates Goku's ability to fight. Or Goku falls for Aizen's absolute hypnosis and loses the ability to track his opponents. Or Shunsui hits Goku with his hax children's games rules that Goku won't know thus getting an instant kill like he did against Staark. Or Madara, Kaguya, or Sasuke catch Goku in a genjutsu completely disabling him.

I don't even know what the One Piece characters can do but I assume it's something similarly hard to overcome.

The sheer numbers and incredible stats of these fighters say Goku isn't killing them all before at least one activates one of their hax abilities to win. Even if Goku does open with a ki blast Kakashi or Kaguya can teleport it away to another dimension. Or Ukitake absorbs the energy attack and redirects it with his shikai.

Goku can't win this without going for the planet bust immediately, which requires a full powered Kamehameha at X4 Kaio-Ken to pull off, which he doesn't have time to set up before he gets trapped in four different mental traps and possibly one shot by a hax attack. Even if Goku did bust the planet it's just a draw given he can't survive in space. Worse considering Kaguya can just teleport the team to another dimension to protect them from the blast.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By micah007123

@ssjbatdan said:

@micah said:

@ssjbatdan: @mudamudamuda: In that case Goku could pull a majority. His speed is by far his biggest asset in this fight, so from what I've seen he needs to take out Sasuke, Kakashi, Kaguya, Law, Kuma, Flamingo, Crocodile and Aizen as quickly as he can. And I know how fast Goku is in combat, but it's still alot of people to tear through some of which only need to move their hands to set up their special ability and the Bleach guys might be able to keep up with him in the speed department. Emphasis on MIGHT.

The thing is, it doesn't matter if they can't see him and they are all knocked out before they can target him/do their technique/ w/e. He doesn't need any hand singles.

I think his destructive capabilities are also amazing. He can pull off a Kamehameha in this heartbeat and knock them all out.

I'm not quite sure how he'll take out Crocodile. He would need to be vaporized I think to put him down. Both Law and Flamingo don't need full hand-signs, simply pointing and focusing on Goku. He could arguably take out Law before he get's his room up, but again all Law has to do is move his hands for the effect to take place over a large area from what I've seen, and Flamingo could control him. Guy, Kakashi, Aizen, and maybe a few others could hold him off long enough for someone to activate their hax. Even if it doesn't play out the way I'm thinking he's still fighting 2 people with body hax, 1 person with OP Mind hax, at least 2 people who can challenge him directly, one immortal. And alot of bodies in between.

You know what, I have a headache waaaaaay too many people to keep track of lol.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every time I ask for feats for other characters, I don't get them. So just for that, Goku solos.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team has far too much hax for Goku to win this. Not to mention a large number of tactical geniuses and people with vastly more combat experience than Goku, or the fact that no one in DBZ has techniques that are this strange and difficult to deal with. This is also a LOT of people and I question Goku's ability to keep track of what every individual fighter can do.

Goku rarely starts a fight with a full powered ki blast and this is in character, which means he tries to go melee and probably gets overwhelmed by the sheer number of heavy hitters to the point Soi-fon can get in for the instant kill. Or he immediately falls victim to Mayuri's poison. Or Shinji's shikai completely negates Goku's ability to fight. Or Goku falls for Aizen's absolute hypnosis and loses the ability to track his opponents. Or Shunsui hits Goku with his hax children's games rules that Goku won't know thus getting an instant kill like he did against Staark. Or Madara, Kaguya, or Sasuke catch Goku in a genjutsu completely disabling him.

I don't even know what the One Piece characters can do but I assume it's something similarly hard to overcome.

The sheer numbers and incredible stats of these fighters say Goku isn't killing them all before at least one activates one of their hax abilities to win. Even if Goku does open with a ki blast Kakashi or Kaguya can teleport it away to another dimension. Or Ukitake absorbs the energy attack and redirects it with his shikai.

Goku can't win this without going for the planet bust immediately, which requires a full powered Kamehameha at X4 Kaio-Ken to pull off, which he doesn't have time to set up before he gets trapped in four different mental traps and possibly one shot by a hax attack. Even if Goku did bust the planet it's just a draw given he can't survive in space. Worse considering Kaguya can just teleport the team to another dimension to protect them from the blast.

Great arguments ! This is why I like creating these threads.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MetalJimmor

@ssjbatdan:

Having full knowledge doesn't mean Goku can counter these abilities he has no counter for. The team only needs to stall Goku for like, a second before someone catches Goku in one of their hax abilities, and between all these high speed heavy hitters I am sure they can do just that.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, without even looking at how fair this may or may not be, it is very silly with the number or eople taking on one guy. Kinda defeats the purpose of a battle. Now then...

The team probably is gonna take it. Too many all at once that most can at least damage Goku, and the number will overwhelm him. I saw a lot of good points made but i'll throw in my two cents best I can. First, just want to say that most of these guys are gonna be fodder... particularly in one piece. Like... all of the warlords XD.

Naruto has one of the higher capabilities of hurting him, can make shadow clones to add to the problem and, correct me if i'm wrong, has a small degree of precog with sage mode.

Sasuke, genjutsu. 'nuff said.

Kakashi arguably could or could not be fodder, all based on weather or not his sharingan could keep up with goku. If it can, Kamui.

Gai with 8 gates could be an asset.

Since you say at their best I'm assuming madara has the 10 tails so that could put him at a better edge physically with goku, and again genjutsu.

Both Kaguya and madara will have the truth seeking balls and kaguya even moreso with the bone technique as well. And... I guess genjutsu for her too?

If Law gets his room up that's petty much it. Wither dicing him up or pulling out his heart and crushing it.

Luffy can hurt goku... and probably rsist a few hits himself h2h. Haki will help in hurting and dodging.

With the hype, Mhawk and Zoro could be big players, but only going by feats... not so much. I mean Zoro has haki at least so there's that.

Of the warlords, Moria might be able to do something if he gets goku's shadow, wither making a zombie or having him burn up in the sun. Kinda doubt it though. Crocodilewill probably last longer and do more than he should XD and Kuma I think will be a big player with lasers and pads.

Can Aizen do illusions like this? If so he will probably help. GOku may be able to resist, but I still see Aizen managing to fool him at least a little.

Ichigo has speed and power to hurt goku.

The gotei... could be interesting. Mayuri has the poisons and drugs that will probably mess goku up if they get injected, Kenny's got the strength to hurt goku, If Ukitake can blast back a kamehameha or spirit bomb I will be happy 5 ever, Kyoraku's color game could make it easy for everyone... except the ninja made to hide out in crates of oranges lol, Soi Fon and the double sting maybe could do something if goku doesn't just... overpower it, Unahana can hurt goku if Kenny can, Rose has some magic kinda stuff IIRC... just going off the top of my head for this stuff if you haven't oticed so yeah heh, and Shinji's zanpaktou will seriously mess goku up if it works.

In my opinion the key players here that goku will have to take out quickly are Naruto, Shinji, Aizen if he can use Kyokasuigetsu, all genjutsu users and Law if he can get his room off.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Re thinking it and crocodile could be a huge asset. Debatable weater the poison hook will work, but as long as Goku doesn't go all cell on him, croc could easily drain goku's moisture or just suffocate him.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@loumast: Great points as well. Though, I'd like to point out that Goku didn't have noteworthy durability feats against cutting at this point, so Zoro and Mihawk could do some serious damage as well.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

I don't think Goku is fast enough to kill everyone here before they can react. Vegeta himself was chumped by the Solar Flare which clearly shows they aren't light speed, and that was in his Great Ape form that has ten times the power level of his base form. Goku needed Kaio-ken X2 to keep up with Vegeta's base form. What speed feat does this Goku have that puts him above an entire cast of hypersonic characters? What feat even suggests he's the fastest one here?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't say that they fought in that heart-beat length of speed, the way I read it meant that you amplify the ki for a heartbeat, and if you get the timing right it works. Idk, but that's how I read it.