Son Goku Vs HST Elite Team

• 62 results
loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mudamudamuda: Fair point. Doffy then could be a contender. And a lot more of the Gotei.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Marshall_Long

Too much for Goku to handle at this point.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a lot of people for Goku to one shot ;)

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps easily, post Kaioken Goku can't win here against all these guys, and more due to their insane amount of hax abilities

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By andr4132

Team

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Kaguya Solos, Naruto and Sasuke can tag team, genjutsu solos, Law can tag team with anyone here, Kakashi and Guy tag team

and how is any of that happening?

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

(I'm joking)

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku beats out most of them in raw power, but Team wins due to hax.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love doing this so....

Gecko moria steals everyone's shadows and puts them inside Naruto, then Naruto owns Goku :D

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've done more research on the speed of Bleach characters, and if anything, they would be who to look into, because it is they who could tip this in favor of the ~20 chars. However, there is no "current" Yamamoto, so I'm not sure what's going on there. I assume it is like the Heuco Mundo captains. I am becoming more and more convinced that Ichigo and Aizen pose the biggest threat to Goku, because they may be able to react to him--the only thing really holding them (the entire team) back is that Goku has full prep, while they do not.

Interesting that you say this given you kind of ignored my response to you concerning speed. I assume Comicvine just didn't give you my notification.

The Bleach captains should all be fast enough to pose a threat to Goku, particularly Ichigo and by extension Aizen. They have some pretty solid speed/reflex feats.

Ichigo has been speed blitzing fodder shinigami since early in the Soul Society arc. He has outright superhuman speed.

Byakuya is a master of shunpo to such an extent that he can disappear and reappear behind an enemy shinigami having already stabbed them twice. This is a technique called Senka. He can also use a speed technique called Utusemi which leaves an after image of the user that appears to take the attack. He was able to out speed another character that relies entirely on super speed named Zommari who himself was so fast he could make up to five highly realistic clones of himself through sheer speed. His clones were so lifelike they could even bleed when struck which... Doesn't... Make sense... But well.. You know. Anime. So yah, Byakuya is incredibly fast in his own right.

Byakuya's bankai created millions of tiny, near microscopic blades that are only visible by the light reflected off them. I bring this up because when he fought Ichigo with his own bankai, Ichigo was able to block every individual blade by swinging his sword. Millions of near microscopic blades moving at super speed coming in from all directions, and Ichigo was able to react and block each and every one of them to the point he wasn't even touched.

And this is back during the Soul Society arc before Ichigo's visored training, his further bankai training to master it, his constant fights and random power ups through the Hueco Mundo arc, his dangai training, and his actual Dangai release that massively increased his speed and power. Of course this is all relevant to Aizen too who was able to cross swords with Ichigo without breaking a sweat.

Sui-feng as well, who was able to generate fifteen speed clones against Aizen and speed blitz him. He only survived her two hit instant kill hax through having superior reiatsu and thus being able to remove her crest before she landed the second blow.

Most of the captains have similar combat speed. Aizen was only able to defeat them all with his absolute hypnosis hax that makes it effectively a bunch of blind fighters tumbling in the dark against the one guy with night vision goggles.

Sadly I stopped following Bleach after the Fullbring arc, so I'm not even factoring in Ichigo's progression passed that. Or any of the other captains who do seem to improve as the story continues as well.

As for Yamamoto I believe we're suppose to assume it's the last version of him before he died. Which means he can actually kill Goku with his bankai which burns so hot it can disintegrate people to the point of non-existence. Not even ash. Non-existence. That isn't even POSSIBLE but well.. You know. Anime. Goku was still vulnerable to lava in the Frieza saga, so Yamamoto's bankai should be sufficient to get a kill on this version of Goku. He should have the speed too, given Aizen stated that Yamamoto was the only captain that could have beaten him 1v1 and had to create a special contingency plan just to stop Yamamoto from fighting him. And even then Aizen just barely escaped from the Captain-Commander's shikai.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Beware_My_Power

Depends on if team can land their massive amounts of hax before Goku punches them all into orbit.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

Well, Naruto characters DO have some intense speeds. The combat is shown at normal speeds so the action is visible, similar to DBZ. The only time you see a character doing the disappearing act is when they are noticeably faster than their opponent or when the fight is being shown from a lesser character's perspective.

Our very first appearance of Naruto shows him darting through rooftops so fast he's literally a blur. Even academy students have high speed movement. Speed doesn't get really high until Kakashi shows up and is able to casually move faster than Squad 7 can see even while reading a book. Then you get to Rock Lee who, after removing his training weights (classic DBZ trope) was moving so fast he was outright invisible. If you watch the scene you can also see he was throwing punches at this speed as well. With the five gates open he used straight up DBZ speeds to knock Gaara around like a ping pong ball. Sasuke later developed a technique to mimic Lee's combat speed, which Naruto exceeded later using his Kyuubi cloak. Sasuke could only fight Naruto's overwhelming speed by using the Sharingan, which effectively lets you see things a fraction of a second ahead of time so you can react. Neji was able to strike sixty four times in a span of a few seconds.

This is all back when they were genin. They've all grown massively, massively stronger and faster since then.

Basically when you watch a Naruto fight keep in mind that speed is relative. To us as the viewer we could see Chiyo and Sasori's moves fine, but when it shifted to Sakura's point of view she noted she could barely make out their movements. This becomes especially important otherwise you'd get the impression that Rock Lee as a genin was faster than the Raikage. It isn't that the Raikage is slow, it's just that he's fighting opponents that are fast enough to keep up with him.

Of all of Naruto's characters though, Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Kaguya, and Might Guy with the Gates pose the biggest threat to Goku. Guy especially given he can strike so fast his movements generate air pressure strong enough to level a city block. That's just with AIR PRESSURE, not even using chakra. Just moving fast. He nearly killed the series' big bad with pure speed.

Also, Yamamoto was just as fast as Aizen in their fight. He has the speed to hit Goku with his instant kill sword. Sui-Feng speed blitzed Aizen with over a dozen speed clones and has a two hit instant kill attack. Aizen himself has his absolute hypnosis. It's just so much hax that the only way Goku can win this is if he has ten times their individual speed, which I'm not confident he does.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MetalJimmor

@ssjbatdan:

I wouldn't say recently. Kakashi saw and split a bolt of lightning back when he was a child, and that is massively faster than sound.

Rock Lee, Sasuke, and Naruto were all about the same speed during the first Naruto series before Shippudan. Rock Lee was just at that speed naturally where as Sasuke needed to use chakra to move at those speeds and Naruto needed help from the Kyuubi. Haku as well was moving faster than the human eye could see with his mirrors, which Sasuke's sharingan eventually was able to track.

Early Shippudan we saw Sasuke casually moving so fast Naruto and Sakura couldn't track him, and this was without using his Cursed Seal which improves his speed further. We also saw Might Guy with six of the eight gates unlocked move his fists so fast they caught on fire. That's at minimum mach 25, which is re-entry speed. Guy with eight gates is massively, massively faster than that, and Madara was still able to track his movements.

Plus there's the sharingan which is basically an anti-speed tool. Even if Goku is considerably faster than Sasuke I don't think he's so much faster that Sasuke's sharingan couldn't track him. At least this version of Goku. And all Sasuke has to do is cast a genjutsu and it'd royally mess up Goku's ability to fend off Yamamoto, Sui-Feng, Aizen, Ichigo, Kenpachi, and Might Guy. Two of whom have instant kill moves. And I'm not super sold on Goku's resistance to blades given how big a deal Trunks' sword was to King Cold. He seemed pretty confident you could kill even Frieza Saga characters with one if you're sufficiently strong, and Kenpachi has way better sword striking feats than Trunks did. Not to mention Vegeta, in his strongest form at the time, had his tail cut by freaking Yajirobe using a sword, and Yajirobe is waaaaay below basically all the characters here.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By thelocust619

The conditions of the battle determined this one. With full knowledge for Goku, he's completely aware the team has hax that could end him regardless of combat ability. Without anyone worth physically testing himself against (he knows how strong they are already, and he knows he's leagues stronger), he won't be distracted by his ego and would likely utilize every advantage he has to clean house as quickly as possible. I doubt he'd bother fighting an entire army individually knowing there's people in there who can summon the sun or point him into a vegetable, so he'd probably opt an AoE attack to thin their numbers before utilizing his speed to finish the rest.

This would be a serious Goku, understanding both the risks and his advantages. For that reason, under these conditions, I give Goku 6/10.

Excluding illusionists, I see Yamamoto as the biggest threat (with proper support). If more than a few seconds elapse, Sasuke is almost guaranteed a free shot by swapping Goku into a strike from someone, but without any knowledge on Goku it's possible they will opt a power attack over hax, which he could just tank and continue as he was.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

Shippuden was out YEARS ago, though. So it was far from "recently". We're talking about events from 2009.

No complicated moves at super speed?

Loading Video...

I'm pretty sure throwing hundreds of shuriken so fast we don't even get to see most of their moves counts as a complicated movement. And yes, we didn't see all their movements. Itachi was able to make the hand signs to create a shadow clone in the midst of all that high speed shuriken throwing so quickly even Sasuke's sharingan eyes couldn't see it. Then directly after this scene the fight speed slows down so we can see what's happening.

It's the same as DBZ. Both shows use bursts of high speed movement to give you an idea of how fast they're actually moving between bouts of slowed down action so we can see the blows. DBZ just does the high speed images more often because it saves on production budget. They can keep re-using the same panels and don't have to invest as much into the animation that way.

As for Goku blocking the sword, that was all the way at the start of the Android Saga AND in Super Saiyan form. It's not even remotely relevant to the discussion we're having now. As is, Goku's durability, based on the MUCH stronger and larger Vegeta, isn't sufficient to survive getting stabbed by Yajirobe. Unless you want to argue Yajirobe is stronger than the Bleach captains those swords are all potentially fatal.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering how much stronger the HST is getting, this could be a problem for Goku at this point.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: That's like saying i threw a pea at you and it hit so you aren't faster than my throw, Vegeta has never encountered that move before and was overconfident.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By thelocust619

@metaljimmor: "Unless you want to argue Yajirobe is stronger than the Bleach captains those swords are all potentially fatal."

-Yajirobi, the guy who survived being singled out and rage stomped by a bloodlusted planetbuster, and moved so quick he could escape Vegeta's notice even with enhanced senses? Yea. I would argue that he is above most captains. In fact, he's above nearly all of them. Not one of them is outpacing Vegeta, even off guard, and ESPECIALLY with enhanced senses in Ozaru form. Also highly doubt any of them could take more stomps from Vegeta than he did, so...yea. He's done things most Bleach captains dont have the stats to replicate.

As for stats, he able to dodge rockets far before training (lightly) with Tien, Chao tsu, and Krillin for the Saiyan Saga. Coward=/=weak. He's only weak in comparison to most DBZ characters. He's about as strong as Roshi, who was plowing through Freeza soldiers (who had PLs around 1-2000 on average, during Namek Saga) with his kamehameha in one of the trailers for Revival F.

Only the very top tier captains have physical feats comparable to Yaj, (excluding Ichigo and ken) and with prior knowledge Goku would easilly weed them out first via his drastic speed advantage.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yagirobi is pis plus he isn't weak, his power level was at 900. Stronger than Boz goku.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku