Shounen Battle Royal

• 68 results
poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@poeticwarrior: Medaka Kurokami!!! All of her OP/HAX abilities are basically reality warping with a trying to look cool but failing hard at it names

Who do you think win on the second racket with weaker folks?

animebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: My man God Of The New World can basically just right down "Ichigo Kurosaki kills everyone in the 2nd racket except Light Yagami and then he kills himself."

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By poeticwarrior

@parichithayerakala said:

@poeticwarrior: My man God Of The New World can basically just right down "Ichigo Kurosaki kills everyone in the 2nd racket except Light Yagami and then he kills himself."

You don't think Inuyasha can just slice Ichigo apart and send different body parts of his to Hell? It's mountain level size attack as it was shown to killed thousands of youkai with a swing.

I don't know much about Luffy. How powerful is he now?

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Ichigo vapourised mountains with casually swinging his sword and took multiple mountain busters to the face. Luffy is still only around city level now.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Ichigo vapourised mountains with casually swinging his sword and took multiple mountain busters to the face. Luffy is still only around city level now.

I don't think durability is an issue since the sword of Inuyasha is dimensional cut between hell and the living world. It's more like whether Ichigo can dodge it, not tank it, since the cut itself doesn't seem to be physical based. It basically a vacuum cut that suck you to Hell.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By poeticwarrior

This is from Floopay for Maka's feats, she could pacify a person's soul while fighting and freeze them midway. I think she could be a good match against a lot of characters here on the lower tier.

Maka's Durability

Maka was able to take a MOAB level attack point blank, and all it left was a smudge on her shoulder, and mussed her up a bit (with dirt, not damage).

Maka's Striking Power

Maka can actually pierce the Kishin with her striking power.

Adagio of the Soul

She can essentially pacify a person if they are too loud and aggressive by using this technique. Anyone who isn't a shinigami or doesn't have any particularly large resistance to telepathy won't be able to resist it.

Demonslayer Wavelength

Maka can hack into Luffy's Haki and return the attack back at him, with the added strength of her own soul. This was capable of nearly defeating Arachne on it's own.

Maka's Reflexes

She can easily dodge around 10-12 projectiles simultaneously. She gets hit a couple times, but still is more than capable of dodging machine gun fire afterwards.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By XioKenji

@poeticwarrior: You should tone down the 2nd racket a bit , remove ichigo and luffy , they kinda stomp. maybe Inuyasha... the rest feel like they fit together.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Ichigo and Luffy are around high hypersonic soo Inuyasha cannot tag them.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Alphapunk

@xiokenji said:
@marshall_long said:

@poeticwarrior: If your referring to Medaka, she's not the strongest on here imo.

She is the strongest one here.

To many hax, Goku beats anybody in a physical fight with ease though.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

please remove kaneki and shinichi

shinichi is definitely no shounen char and kaneki most proably either

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raijin6 said:

please remove kaneki and shinichi

shinichi is definitely no shounen char and kaneki most proably either

Don't forget Alucard and, to a degree, Dark Schneidar.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Goes down one of two ways.

1. Goku swings his fist at the planet and kills anyone who can't breathe in space but then dies to anyone with substantial hax that manages to survive even for a little bit.(Looking at you Medaka although I'm not sure if all fiction would allow her to breathe in space)

2. Goku senses everyone, ITs his way to them and one shots until much like scenario one he comes against someone with the hax to put him down. But either way he ends up in the top 4 depending on who he finds first. But I'd say Medaka is likely champ.

Round 2: I don't know everyone there so I can't give a proper answer but I'd say either Light, Yusuke, or Inuyasha takes it.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By poeticwarrior

@stormking1221 said:

Round 1: Goes down one of two ways.

1. Goku swings his fist at the planet and kills anyone who can't breathe in space but then dies to anyone with substantial hax that manages to survive even for a little bit.(Looking at you Medaka although I'm not sure if all fiction would allow her to breathe in space)

2. Goku senses everyone, ITs his way to them and one shots until much like scenario one he comes against someone with the hax to put him down. But either way he ends up in the top 4 depending on who he finds first. But I'd say Medaka is likely champ.

Round 2: I don't know everyone there so I can't give a proper answer but I'd say either Light, Yusuke, or Inuyasha takes it.

Just so you know, Medaka can hold her breath for a month, one of the powers she copied from Mogana. You're under the assumption that he would destroy the planet right away, and some of those characters can survive in space. Medaka has gone to space to destroy the moon and travel to different universe to defeat the ruler of a universe. Medaka can cross dimension as one of her skills from Ajimu so destroying the planet wouldn't be as effective as you may think.

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Did you read my entire post? I never said Goku would win or that other characters wouldn't be able to breathe in space(I'm already aware some can). I said the hax characters especially Medaka would take him easily. Also I associate “all out battle" with morals off since its already out of character for Goku to go all out against physically weaker people so I don't see how him planet busting(a planet he doesn't care about) and being done with it all is that much of a stretch. Goku has never been shown to care about any planet that isn't Earth when fighting and he has the means to do it accidentally.

But yeah it sounds like you looked at my post, saw the words Goku and planet then assumed I'm a dbztard who believes its the strongest verse in existence. But thanks for the info anyways on Medaka, I always enjoy learning something new.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By poeticwarrior

@stormking1221 said:

@poeticwarrior: Did you read my entire post? I never said Goku would win or that other characters wouldn't be able to breathe in space(I'm already aware some can). I said the hax characters especially Medaka would take him easily. Also I associate “all out battle" with morals off since its already out of character for Goku to go all out against physically weaker people so I don't see how him planet busting(a planet he doesn't care about) and being done with it all is that much of a stretch. Goku has never been shown to care about any planet that isn't Earth when fighting and he has the means to do it accidentally.

But yeah it sounds like you looked at my post, saw the words Goku and planet then assumed I'm a dbztard who believes its the strongest verse in existence. But thanks for the info anyways on Medaka, I always enjoy learning something new.

I'm just explaining that Medaka can survive in space. I didn't think anything like that about you at all.

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers