• 68 results
poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poeticwarrior

Main characters of Shounen are enter into an all out battle against each other. Who would win? Who would in the top 4 and who would be the champion? They are all at their most powerful and the fight takes place in an abandoned planet with abandoned countries and cities, and they are randomly scatter around the planet.

First round:

1. Goku

2. Ichigo

3. Naruto

4. Arale

5. Light Yagami (With Misa for eyes)

6. Toriko

7. Gon Freecss

8. Inuyasha

9. Medaka

10. Maka, Kid, Soul (they're weaker, so they'll work as a team)

11. Natsu and Lucy (for power of friendship)

12. Yusuke Urameshi

13. Gintama

14.Ken Kaneki

15. Shinichi Izumi (Parasyte)

16. Dark Schneider

17. Alucard

18. Saitama

19. Luffy

Second round: (2 rackets)

2 different planets and 2 different battle royals

1. Goku

2. Arale

3. Naruto

4. Toriko

5. Medaka

6. Dark Schneider

7. Alucard

8. Saitama

Second racket:

1.Light Yagami

2. Ichigo

3. Gon Freecss

4. Inuyasha

5. Maka, Kid, Soul

6. Natsu and Lucy

7. Yusuke Urameshi

8. Gintama

9. Ken Kaneki

10. Shinichi Izumi (Parasyte)

11. Luffy

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

No reason light doesn't stomp. He's too smart for them.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By XioKenji

Remove Goku , Arale , Medaka , Naruto , Yusuke and Light.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

This, especially these four and add Toriko. Bloodlusted Goku could likely solo, so long as Light didn't know his name, Misa wouldnt even see it coming.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By poeticwarrior

@xiokenji said:

This, especially these four. Bloodlusted Goku could likely solo, so long as Light didn't know his name.

Goku is NOT the strongest one there.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light's Deathnote wouldn't work on Yusuke, Arale, or Inuyasha (and probably not on Maka, Kid, or Soul Either). So it probably happens like this:

1. Light kills everybody but the one's mentioned since it would be easy for him to get their names. Then he dies since he has no fighting ability.

2. From the remaining Maka, Kid, and Soul kill Inuyasha.

3. Yusuke Kills them.

4. And finally Arale stomps everybody since she is toon force.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: I'm pretty sure he is universal now. When he and beerus were fighting physically the shockwaves were shattering planets all across the universe

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By poeticwarrior

@decaf_wizard said:

@poeticwarrior: I'm pretty sure he is universal now

Universal power or not, it doesn't matter to hax powers. Light could kill him easily, Medaka could have killed him easily.

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make this more fair, it ranges from block busters to now universal threats.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make this more fair, it ranges from block busters to now universal threats.

It's mostly about how the scenario would go and who the top 4 would be. I just use all the most popular characters. Just like with a real battle royal, some will be weaker or stronger than the others.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Marshall_Long

Remove, Goku, Toriko, and Arale, and Light since he'll kill somebody, but then more than likely get blitzed.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remove, Goku, Toriko, and Arale, and Light since he'll kill somebody, but then more than likely get blitzed.

Judging by this, people don't know who would be the strongest person on there.

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: If your referring to Medaka, she's not the strongest on here imo.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: If your referring to Medaka, she's not the strongest on here imo.

Let's make an argument, what can Goku do against her? Or any other people? Her stats is her least relevant power.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just edited the rule and make 2 rounds. One for OP characters and the others for weaker characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 98115

out of the characters I recognize arale and goku win

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: If you think she'll why make this thread, also what's stopping her from getting blitzed, or her name written in the Death Note, not saying she doesn't have a chance, but her stats are important for this fight, when she can get blitzed by 3 people, or killed without knowing full Intel on the Death note.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 : Medaka.

Remove Naruto from round 3 , he's inbetween round 1 and round 2 lol.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medeka wins the first round for being stupidly hax, Light's Death note only work on humans, I already explained this in another thread

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/galactcus-vs-the-death-note-1709964/

The second round Medeka wins in her racket while either has Gintoki win via gags or Naruto wins.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By poeticwarrior

@marshall_long said:

@poeticwarrior: If you think she'll why make this thread, also what's stopping her from getting blitzed, or her name written in the Death Note, not saying she doesn't have a chance, but her stats are important for this fight, when she can get blitzed by 3 people, or killed without knowing full Intel on the Death note.

Because opinion-wise, I'm just an OP, meaning that I could still be wrong about who is right and who is wrong just like with you, and I said I want to see the last 4 standing and who would be in the top 2.

Medaka can reflect back the attacks and damages, you hit her, you get hurt instead. The shield protected against blitzing and attacks that the user can't see or aware of. She could erase her own death and erase her own wounds. She could bring people like Goku's speed, strength, and durability to become weaker than her. She could erase Goku out of existence, or she could even erase the time it takes for her to attack. She could open up all the wounds Goku ever experienced or the emotional damages he ever had which for someone like Goku who has received fatal wounds before would drop dead.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By poeticwarrior

I switch Naruto with Light Yagami for the racket since Naruto is on the borderline between the 2 and Light Yagami's power wouldn't work on people like Arale or Goku as well as some new characters.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long said:

Because opinion-wise, I'm just an OP, meaning that I could still be wrong about who is right and who is wrong just like with you, and I said I want to see the last 4 standing and who would be in the top 2.

Medaka can reflect back the attacks and damages, you hit her, you get hurt instead. The shield protected against blitzing and attacks that the user can't see or aware of. She could erase her own death and erase her own wounds. She could bring people like Goku's speed, strength, and durability to become weaker than her. She could erase Goku out of existence, or she could even erase the time it takes for her to attack. She could open up all the wounds Goku ever experienced or the emotional damages he ever had which for someone like Goku who has received fatal wounds before would drop dead.

I already knew she could erase people from existence, but before she gets her powers off, do you think she'll be able to react to 3 FTL people? Plus theirs Light with his Death note, not saying she won't kill anybody, but she potentially can, idk I'm just trying to be realistic here.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By poeticwarrior

@marshall_long said:
@poeticwarrior said:
@marshall_long said:

I already knew she could erase people from existence, but before she gets her powers off, do you think she'll be able to react to 3 FTL people? Plus theirs Light with his Death note, not saying she won't kill anybody, but she potentially can, idk I'm just trying to be realistic here.

Again, they need to be able to damage her in the first place with Encounter. It's an autoshield, and it has shown to be able to be able to reflect blitzing attacks, so the user doesn't have to be aware of it. Plus, let's just say she died, so what? She could just erase her own death with All Fiction. All Fiction can erase death and existence.

Here is All Fiction erasing combat time and skip to the end of the fight.

No Caption Provided

All Fiction erasing existence.

No Caption Provided

Removing eyesight

No Caption Provided

Scar Dead is an attack that doesn't require the opponent to be touched and it opens up all the emotional and physical wounds. All the trauma you experience and all the emotional pain.

No Caption Provided

Encounter is a shield around the user that push back all the damage back to the opponent and the surrounding, which prevented surprise attacks and attacks opponents can't see, so blitzing doesn't work against Encounter. Medaka also copied the other guy's ability and can move at light speed, too. Even when she's not fast enough at light speed, it doesn't matter since Encounter prevent damages the user can't perceive. Hence, even when being attacked at lightspeed and can't react to it, nothing happens to him, he just happen to transfer the damage back to the user and the surrounding later.

No Caption Provided

It can prevent the attack even before the attack hits the opponent.

No Caption Provided

The power could even hold back and release it later.

No Caption Provided

The bolt on the woman's body is Bookmarker which sealed off all of her 12 quadrillions powers, she can casually burst a star, creating universe, granting and destroy wishes, appear in dreams and nonexistence plane to talk to people. She's like the omnipotent of the universe but was sealed with that ability.

No Caption Provided

Note that Medaka being hit with Bookmarker which make her equal/weaker than the opponent and seal off all her power, and even while she was equal/weaker than her opponent, she demonstrated 2 times to have beat them with absolutely no power and equal/weaker than them. The first time is against the person in the scan, the second time is when she copies that power and uses it on herself, evolve the power to make the opponent weaker than her, but in this case, she uses it on herself to make herself weaker than her opponent since she wants to make a point. The original user used it on her to make her equal to him, she evolves the power to make the opponent to become weaker than her.

No Caption Provided

Medaka's The End allows her to possess over half a million abilities. Too much that it can't be listed which included all the mentioned skills above.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She learns skills from just seeing or hear people talk about it which include reality warping and powers people are born with. She altered her body to adapt to the skills many times.

No Caption Provided

Basically, she moves at lightspeed, she can erase time, space, and even combat time and skip to the end fight where she already inflicts damage on you, she could learn the opponents' abilities and reality warping power and use it better than them just by seeing and hearing about it, she could erase existence, blindness, eyesight, death. Even if the team manage to kill her, she would just erase her own death and make it into nothing. She could use Bookmaker to seal off all of their power, she could combine it with All Fiction similar to how Misogi does it and making them weaker than her in strength, durability, speed on top of sealing off all of their powers. As I said, Bookmaker sealed someone who has over 12 quadrillions powers and very omnipresent and can exist in nonexistent plane and dream. The team needs to be able to damage her with her Encounter skill as well. Also, they need to be careful since if they use an ability, she could copy and use it better than them. Even if they kill her, she could just come back to life by erasing her own death. It's not technically a death or KO if All Fiction ability erase the death as if the death never happens. Even then, she could open up all their wounds, both physically and emotionally. All your wounds you ever had and all the emotional traumas you experience would make you have a mental breakdown or even drop down if you ever had any serious injuries before.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Light doing here?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@poeticwarrior: If she can manipulate reality on that level then what is she doing in this fight she auto wins then, you honestly, should know that nobody on this thread has any resistance to that level of power.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@poeticwarrior: If she can manipulate reality on that level then what is she doing in this fight she auto wins then, you honestly, should know that nobody on this thread has any resistance to that level of power.

Dark Schneider and Alucard are both pretty powerful, too. I want to see who would be the last 4 out of all the people, and that's why I also made 2 rackets, so that lower end people fight with lower end people.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By poeticwarrior

@jucaslucas said:

This is a fight on an empty planet with abandoned cities, Light doesn't need to fight directly in order to eliminate people. it's up to other people to find where he is and eliminates before he uses Misa to kill them.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that it has changed its either down to Darshe or to Medeka in R1. R2 I back Yusuke winning.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Alucard really isn't that powerful, and not even Dark Schneider can tank that.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: has to know his name and he cant right his name in the death note before goku instant transmission kamahamaha

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: has to know his name and he cant right his name in the death note before goku instant transmission kamahamaha

I give him Misa, and I doubt Light would fight people directly. Light would probably sneaking around in some abandoned cities, and observe people fighting from afar and plucking them one by one. Though it's depending on whether people could figure out his location. It goes both ways that Light and Misa needs to be close enough to see someone's face, and if they get spotted, they would probably die. It's all depending on whether Light is smart enough to find a good location to hide and observe as well as not to arouse suspicion from people dropping dead.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku "Your all so weak you can't hurt me hmm i'll show you some power" Both rounds 1 shotted.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The low mid Reality Warper wins this with ease.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: well depending on which ichigo this is he will be fighting with a hollow mask or if someone hits him with a fatal chest shot (likely goku) he will fully hollowfy and turn to lorde vasto with no time limit then misa and light are screwed

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Darsh stomp?

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By poeticwarrior

@darthaznable said:

Doesn't Darsh stomp?

I would say Medaka has a big advantage since Scar Dead could open up any wounds as well as emotional damages which ignore shields and reflect powers, and Darsh would be badly affected since he has been in fights and been wounded before. Not only that, Medaka's true power is copying and be better than the original user. His power could very well be copied by Medaka and she would be 20% be better than him at using those powers even if he could use it at 100%. Medaka can erase her own dead if he manages to kill her.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh vs Medaka , shit.... I'll go with the waifu.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

Your waifu is Darsh? I won't argue against your taste, but you could do better.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: With Goku in the fight, the planet will blow up in two seconds.

Even if it doesn't, I doubt Misa will be able to see their faces. There are too many hypersonic/lightspeed caracters here.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

Your waifu is Darsh? I won't argue against your taste, but you could do better.

Oh crap ya caught me..

No Caption Provided

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucas said:

This is a fight on an empty planet with abandoned cities, Light doesn't need to fight directly in order to eliminate people. it's up to other people to find where he is and eliminates before he uses Misa to kill them.

If we go straight by speed, by the time Light finishes writing a single name the battle is already over, and he is probably dead too.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: With Goku in the fight, the planet will blow up in two seconds.

Even if it doesn't, I doubt Misa will be able to see their faces. There are too many hypersonic/lightspeed caracters here.

But Light is in the other racket, he wouldn't be facing against Goku but people like Maka and Ken.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jucaslucas
poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either medaka or darsh wins

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Medaka Kurokami!!! All of her OP/HAX abilities are basically reality warping with a trying to look cool but failing hard at it names