She-Ra vs Wonder Woman

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Omegus

Did she hide somewhere and wait for him to come to tag him? I need to see this issue.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By super_psycho

@Omegus said:

@serum said:

Exactly .. Wonder Woman is not human... Wonder Woman is similar to Superman

No she is not Kryptonian, I have not seen anywhere where she is similar.

I hope this helps.

Lynda carter isn't the only wonder woman there are different versions of wonder woman..

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Omegus

so then which one is going against She-Ra? Linda or Diana?

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By super_psycho

@Omegus said:

so then which one is going against She-Ra? Linda or Diana?

Post-crisis wonder woman. you were saying diana is only a human so i thought you are talking about lynda carter, that wonder woman is nowhere near post-crisis wonder woman

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Omegus

So then I will agree with alexandrinus and say it will be a tie. Just because I love post crisis WW , Like CattleBattle said She-Ra has ton of untapped ridiculouse power thanks to 80's cartoon. So yeah I will go with a Tie.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Static Shock
@Trodorne said:
So a moon has no bearing to a fraction of the earths mass. cause i guess the moon has no mass? 
Earth's mass equals 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg. Moon's mass equals 73,477,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg. The latter doesn't even take up 1% of the Earth's mass (.0123%) .

Wonder Woman helped pull the Earth along with Superman and Martian Manhunter, two people who are within the same strength class as she is. Only they could be slightly stronger than her. Assuming that the three of them pulled more or less 1/3 of it's mass (in Wonder Woman's case, x  ≤ 1/3), she would have to be pulling somewhere close to 1,991,200,000,000,000,000,000,000 kgs. If you compare that to the Moon's mass (divide), the Moon only takes up .0369% of what Wonder Woman could have been pulling. Despite the fact that the Moon has mass and doesn't even take up 1% of the Earth, there's no comparison between She-Ra's strength and Wonder Woman's.  

She-Ra definitely has the strength to contend with her. But, there's no reason to think that she's stronger than Wonder Woman at the maximum.

@Trodorne said:
@Static Shock:  Wonder womans people did not invent military tactics except ONLY on earth. were talking about Horde tactics, intergalactic army that has not been to Earth and would be arrogant for anyone to think that earth is the only place where military tactics are used. 
In She-Ra's case against Wonder Woman, how would her military training be any different from Wonder Woman's? They are both fighting on land with melee weapons. They aren't fighting an intergalactic war in space from within starships.  

In a one-on-one fight, nothing She-Ra knows would trump what Wonder Woman knows, despite the fact that she's from another planet. 

@Trodorne said:
And in terms of the ice beam again, seeing how this is not like supermans breath where he needs to inhale again, how much do you think diana can take before hypothermia sets in? cause she is not invulnerable to fire, which means she suffers the same from the elements as anyone else. yep she breaks free, then frozen again, rinse and repeat. how long do you think she can keep up using her strength to fight off a cold and break free from an icy cage? after all she is only human.
First of all, there's nothing stopping Wonder Woman from dodging an ice beam. Second, even though it's nothing like Superman's cold breath, she can still escape it. As soon as she breaks free, she could just use her superhuman speed to move out of the way.  

Wonder Woman is not a human. She's a magical being modeled from clay and given life by Greek gods, possessing god-like superhuman abilities. Even though she's not invulnerable to fire or ice, she's still highly resistant to both. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Static Shock

We're using Post-Crisis Wonder Woman. Comic book version, unless otherwise stated in the OP. 

@Omegus said:

Did she hide somewhere and wait for him to come to tag him? I need to see this issue.

Wonder Woman was blind, and the Justice League wanted to test her ability to fight without her eyes. Although they were holding back, she's flooring the lot of them, minus Superman, who was watching the whole time. Batman didn't jump in until they noticed that Wonder Woman was able to trade blows with the Flash.  
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#58  Edited By PowerHerc

Wonder Woman wins.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By cattlebattle

There is no evidence that suggests WW has any way of even remotely beating She-Ra, She-Ra has ridiculous eats of strength and durability has tanked damage way greater than anything WW can throw at her

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#60  Edited By Saren

@cattlebattle said:

There is no evidence that suggests WW has any way of even remotely beating She-Ra, She-Ra has ridiculous eats of strength and durability has tanked damage way greater than anything WW can throw at her

What feats of She-Ra place her above Diana? Wonder Woman helped move the Earth and survived a fight with a bloodlusted Superman. What has She-Ra done that compares to that?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By cattlebattle

@CitizenBane said:

@cattlebattle said:

What feats of She-Ra place her above Diana? Wonder Woman helped move the Earth and survived a fight with a bloodlusted Superman. What has She-Ra done that compares to that?

Never has been hurt by any kind of physical force and has ridiculous strength feats that mirror SA Supes, She has mainly appeared in a cartoon show that has no comparison to the amounts of exposure that WW has so its basically all you go on....and going by it nothing suggest she be can be hurt by anything but certain forms of magic or technology

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Wonder Woman. 

Although the two are close, Wonder Woman is more hardcore about her warrior training and less prone to pulling punch. She can fly, which is mean she has a tactical advantage. 

By the way, her magic rope is pretty powrful too.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Static Shock
@cattlebattle said:

Never has been hurt by any kind of physical force ....

Probably because she's never been hit with physical force. 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By cattlebattle
@Static Shock said:
@cattlebattle said:

Never has been hurt by any kind of physical force ....

Probably because she's never been hit with physical force. 
She has, pretty much every episode, Huntara tried to smash her through walls to no effect, falling debris, super-powerd criminals like the Dark Riders have been unable to hurt her
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Static Shock
@cattlebattle: I read somewhere that she bumped her head in episode 57, and lost her memory.... Going to go watch it on Hulu to confirm it. If it really happened, she can obviously be hurt. 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cattlebattle
@Static Shock said:
@cattlebattle: I read somewhere that she bumped her head in episode 57, and lost her memory.... Going to go watch it on Hulu to confirm it. If it really happened, she can obviously be hurt. 
The whole series is available on Netflix
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

If she lost her memory from a bump on the head then she seriously doesn't win.

Cort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cort

Wonderwoman.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By theicon

Wonder Woman loses, not durable enough 

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Omegus

@CitizenBane: She-Ra and He-man pulled on a Horde Primes spaceship that is roughly the size of our moon from flying away and they were on the planet etheria when they were pulling on it. Now that is a massive spaceship that has Thrust being pulled back. That ship to use full power to start pulling them. Not only is there distance on the but also a SHIP that is the rough size of our moon pulling away from them. If that is not a feat of strength I don't know what is.

@ Static Shock

it was Adora who lost her memory. Now Adora is more prone to physical weakness but still. the episode is

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By cattlebattle
@Omegus said:

@CitizenBane: She-Ra and He-man pulled on a Horde Primes spaceship that is roughly the size of our moon from flying away and they were on the planet etheria when they were pulling on it. Now that is a massive spaceship that has Thrust being pulled back. That ship to use full power to start pulling them. Not only is there distance on the but also a SHIP that is the rough size of our moon pulling away from them. If that is not a feat of strength I don't know what is.

She pulled time itself with a lasso in one ep
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By super_psycho

@Omegus: if that's the best feat of she ra then she ain't gonna win this. how fast is she ra? her reaction time?

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Omegus

@super_psycho:

She has dodged so many energy beams and deflected them i can't even count . back to that spaceship , A moon that is constantly rotating around a planet then a spaceship almost the same size trying to get away are completly different in . Plus WW needed Supes and Manhunter to help. It was Just Her and He-man doing it. Like is said before she also cut out a massive lake half way across Etheria picked it up with out a sweat or even effort and tossed it half way back across the planet to put out some fires.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By super_psycho

@Omegus said:

@super_psycho:

She has dodged so many energy beams and deflected them i can't even count . back to that spaceship , A moon that is constantly rotating around a planet then a spaceship almost the same size trying to get away are completly different in . Plus WW needed Supes and Manhunter to help. It was Just Her and He-man doing it. Like is said before she also cut out a massive lake half way across Etheria picked it up with out a sweat or even effort and tossed it half way back across the planet to put out some fires.

Didn't static tell you that moon's mass isn't even 1% of what wonder woman did? Why are you going back to same points which got debunked?

In DCU people like batman and many other street level characters can dodge lasers.

here wonder woman blocks lightning bolt with her brecelets..

No Caption Provided

WW catches lightning bolt and throws it back ..

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Static Shock
@comicdude23 said:

If she lost her memory from a bump on the head then she seriously doesn't win.

She-Ra bumped her head while she was Adora. I just watched the episode hours ago. 

Either way, I don't see a reason why Wonder Woman can't physically hurt her. I'm beginning to think that the people she's physically fought are several times weaker than both Wonder Woman and She-Ra. But, that's just me. 

@Omegus said:

A moon that is constantly rotating around a planet then a spaceship almost the same size trying to get away are completly different in . Plus WW needed Supes and Manhunter to help. It was Just Her and He-man doing it. 

Even if it was just her and He-Man doing it, they were pulling a moon. Wonder Woman and the other two were pulling a planet. Planets > moons. The latter is smaller and a lot less massive as the former.  

@Omegus said:

@super_psycho:

She has dodged so many energy beams and deflected them i can't even count .

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WW
Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#77  Edited By Trodorne
@theicon said:
Wonder Woman loses, not durable enough 
I like that answer.

But lets look at a modern idea of what She-ra would be like. if she is anything like the 2002 series she would have been thrown into a mountain side or a building every second episode. Durability is key and i honestly thing she-ra has much more mainly based on the power of grayskull protecting them from much greater harm from all elements, magic, and physical.  heck might i remind everyone of the episode she created a whirlpool and sank all those battleships and carriers in the middle of the ocean?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Killemall

@King Saturn said:

Wonder Woman wins
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By a88378438

i think wonder woman is stronger than she-ra 
but,she-ra can kickout out the moon,look at this feats>>>>>>>>>wonder woman move 1/3 of the earth
LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LionKing

If She-Ra is using her full powers and warrior training in this fight the result is a no brainer imo.

For one thing She-Ra has overcome capable Amazon warriors before from other planets, such as Huntara the champion of planet Silax (See Filmation episode “Huntara”).

For another She-Ra is the most powerful woman in the universe and DC has agreed to this as shown in the joint DC-Mattel Supergirl vs She-Ra action figures image below.

No Caption Provided

Image info: The fight is happening at the side of Castle Grayskull on Etheria, while the current Supergirl’s (Kara Zor-El) text box suggests this might not be a real fight but part of her training.

The only clear advantage WW has is flight imo and this is not going to be enough to overcome the greater power/energy, and the more versatile armour and sword that She-Ra has.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By cattlebattle
@LionKing said:

If She-Ra is using her full powers and warrior training in this fight the result is a no brainer imo.

For one thing She-Ra has overcome capable Amazon warriors before from other planets, such as Huntara the champion of planet Silax (See Filmation episode “Huntara”).

For another She-Ra is the most powerful woman in the universe and DC has agreed to this as shown in the joint DC-Mattel Supergirl vs She-Ra action figures image below.

No Caption Provided

Image info: The fight is happening at the side of Castle Grayskull on Etheria, while the current Supergirl’s (Kara Zor-El) text box suggests this might not be a real fight but part of her training.

The only clear advantage WW has is flight imo and this is not going to be enough to overcome the greater power/energy, and the more versatile armour and sword that She-Ra has.

Well said, I'm amazed no one has used the Motu vs DC figure battles on here

On the other hand I guess some of them are clearly mismatched, so I'm not suprised
jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jackofspades

she-ra wins

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@comicdude23 said:

Wonder Woman beats her ripoff.

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By LionKing

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@comicdude23 said:

Wonder Woman beats her ripoff.

I’m not convinced that She-Ra is a “rip off” of Wonder Woman is factually correct.

First off, She-Ra has her own story, planet and world/universe in which she interacts that is distinct to Wonder Woman’s.

Secondly, She-Ra looks completely different to Wonder Woman with some distinct powers (e.g. sword which changes shape) and personal attributes (e.g. She-Ra appears more feminine in her actions).

Thirdly, She-Ra became popular between 1984-1986 due to her cartoon series, her action figures and there being few other examples of strong powerful women heroes. At this time Wonder Woman had only ‘Lynda Carter’-like powers and was no where near as powerful as She-Ra was. It was only when She-Ra was no longer marketed after 1986 that DC spotted the opening in the market which had been left and re-launched Wonder Woman in 1987 with significantly upgraded powers that made her more of a powerhouse like She-Ra.

Fourthly, She-Ra was a trend setter in her own right and could well have been the first of the bad girl (Despara / Force Captain Adora) come good girl (She-Ra) heroines that became popular in the 1990’s and 2000’s. The basic concept being copied several times since (e.g. Buffy, Lady Death, Vampirella, Witchblade, Xena). She may also have been the first major heroine to have been given equal billing to their male equivalent (i.e. He-Man) not only as the premier hero on her planet (i.e. she defeats the vilains and rescues the other heroes when they are captured) but as the main team leader for both the female and male heroes.

Fifthly, I believe She-Ra is based on the Semitic Mother Goddess Asherah who was known as "the goddess par excellence". And in the Hebrew Bible it is hinted that Asherah is the "Queen of Heaven" and this is supported academically. She-Ra can therefore be said to be the material manifestation in comics of the wife of God. Specific reasons to support the connection between Asherah and She-Ra are:

• the middle five letters of the name Asherah spell out She-Ra, with the prefix ‘A’ symbolising her alter ego Adora and the suffix ’h’ symbolising heaven or “Queen of Heaven”
  • Asherah’s titles "the goddess par excellence" and "Queen of Heaven" are equivalent to She-Ra’s title “the most powerful woman in the universe”
  • She-Ra’s outfit is symbolic of a goddess with its white costume; presence of jewels to indicate position & power; a sword to symbolise authority, protection, righteousness, and justice; and a tiara to symbolise the crown of the “Queen of Heaven”
  • She-Ra’s winged steed, SwiftWind, is a white unicorn which is a symbol of power, healing and Incarnation, the material manifestation of the descent of God or divine being in human form
  • several references to good and evil exist in She-Ra stories
  • the ability to battle alone and unsupported, evil beings (non-physical entities) such as Zin “an ancient Prince of Darkness, ruler of the wicked and one of the most powerful evil beings in the universe” as shown in the image below.
No Caption Provided
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lionking: original wonder woman from the 40s moved the moon and the sun with one hand and was super fast and durable,she always had more power than she-ra in the comics,so forget about lynda carter show because this is comic wonder woman,who has always been much more powerful than her tv and movie versions.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theicon:wonder woman is more than durable enough,she has taken attacks from superman,gods,etc.

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lionking: original wonder woman from the 40s moved the moon and the sun with one hand and was super fast and durable,she always had more power than she-ra in the comics,so forget about lynda carter show because this is comic wonder woman,who has always been much more powerful than her tv and movie versions.

Just because Wonder Woman has been a regular in DC comics for several decades, is DC’s leading heroine, has numerous known feats to draw upon or may have the more powerful known feat does not mean she is more powerful. She-Ra has always been “the most powerful woman in the universe” but has yet to demonstrate here full power in comics while her position as the most powerful woman has been recognised in a Trademark and been acknowledged by DC in an action figure two-pack and through issuing She-Ra covers to a DC MOTU comic. DC will therefore be in deep legal guano in several countries should they have a female heroine or villainess who has more power than She-Ra!

Wonder Woman has only one clear advantage over She-Ra and that is flight. This advantage is imo is not going to be enough in most circumstances to overcome She-Ra.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Cara_Hunter

She Ra stomps.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't much about She-Ra so I'm going w/ WW for now.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lionking:don't be ridiculous,toys don't mean anything in comics,she-ra hasn't better feats than wonder woman,wonder woman dominates she-ra in every ctegory,strength,speed,durability and fighting skills,the most powerful woman in the universe is just a title like gamora being called the deadliest woman in the universe when in reality there are countless pf females more powerful than her,she-ra has no feats to support she is above wonder woman,while wonde woman has the feats to support that she is above she-ra.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:she-ra loses,wonder woman is stronger,more durable,much faster and a much better fighter.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:she-ra loses,wonder woman is stronger,more durable,much faster and a much better fighter.

No Wonder Woman loses

She-Ra is stronger,more durable, much faster and a waaaaaay better fighter

Matches He-Man who matched Superman (Superman>>>Wonderwoman)

Deflects lasers (which are FTL they're just not FTL in DC and MARVEL, deal with it)

Worked as a general for a guy who controlled a galaxies and was responsible for all his victories that's wasily 1,000's what has WW done? hang out with chicks on a beach and spar all day?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:no wonder woman is stronger she moved 1/3 of earth,more durable,much faster and a much better fighter she has the feats to prove it,deal with it troll.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Wonder Woman wrecks house. She-Ra's durability feats are laughible, her speed is below Diana's, there strength is about even and WW is a much more skilled fighter.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:no wonder woman is stronger she moved 1/3 of earth,more durable,much faster and a much better fighter she has the feats to prove it,deal with it troll.

Superman moved the Earth by himself twice, He-Man matched Superman

She-Ra is as strong as He-Man

U MAD?

Deal with it She-Ra is many times stronger and I just served you a dish of cold hard truth now eat it up or leave.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:poor troll,this is pre 52,pre 52 wonder woman moved 1/3 of earth,she-ra moved the moon but sadly for her,the weight of 1/3 of the erarth=the weight of the moon,OUCH!.

wonder woman is more durable,she takes nukes,attacks from gods,superman,etc.

he-masn matches superman?,based on what?,crossovers aren't cannon,and you were the one saying that it's not right to use A-B logic to determinate wo wins,i guees now you use it because ion this cases it suits you,talking about being hypocrite,and wonder woman is not way below superman,pre 52 wonder woman has the feats to prove she is close to his level.

wonder woman is much faster,she-ra barely displays any super speed feats and wonder woman has much better combat speed,and she is a much better figther,even without powers she was able to defeat grups of armed people and low level monsters and she knows pressure points.

now deal with it,i just discovered all your lies.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Cara_Hunter

*snip*

I'm only using A,B,C, logic cause your using it lol, and the Cross Over is cannon since DC owns He-Man lol

She Ra is stronger ;)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:that user is definitely a troll,but i like to show all the lies that the user creates.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@gokuwarrior said:

No Wonder Woman loses

She-Ra is stronger,more durable, much faster and a waaaaaay better fighter

Matches He-Man who matched Superman (Superman>>>Wonderwoman)

Deflects lasers (which are FTL they're just not FTL in DC and MARVEL, deal with it)

Worked as a general for a guy who controlled a galaxies and was responsible for all his victories that's wasily 1,000's what has WW done? hang out with chicks on a beach and spar all day?

Nonsense.

She-Ra is not more durable she is consistently hurt by ray guns, on top of that she has no durability feats to match Diana's.

Strength his debatable, I could make a case for either one over the other.

lol @ a better fighter, I guess you have feats to back this up?

He-Man never even matched Superman. I read the comic all he did was pull a flying Superman to the ground on the next panel Superman floored He-Man and the fight was over. I fail to see how that is matching him. Even more so PC WW (who is weaker then pre 52 version) has matched PC Supes before so this point is rubbish nonsense to begin with. Not to mention it's also a poor attempt at a red herring if I can say so myself.

No they're not. Bow has been able to dodge those "light speed" lasers and he is only a human. Hell even Teela has dodged/deflected them.Wonder Woman completely outmatches She-Ra in speed.

Another red herring which honestly have no relivence to the battle at hand.

WW destroys She-Ra.