Wonder Woman.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Trodorne

@Static Shock: @SeSAW: @King Saturn: @Gambler: Wrong,wrong, wrong, and wrong.

She-ra has a Superman class strength, that and a magical sword that can change to almost any tool on command. such as Sword to Icemaker, from the episode prisoner of beast island where her sword turned into an ice beam that froze tanks on the spot. freeze her on the spot and use the MAGIC sword to run her right through. but seeing how that both characters hate to kill, that would not happen.

And yes while Diana is an amazon it does not mean she wins just by that. Adora (she-ra's alter ego) was raised as a child to learn tactics and combat while raised by the horde. so if anything she knows military tactics. not to mention a flying unicorn that sounds like it smokes 10 packs a day but still that S*** is freaky.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

Wonder Woman... more feats given to get my vote.

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By StarKiller809

Wonder Woman. I think she can do more and would win in a fight.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Static Shock
@Trodorne: I still think Wonder Woman wins, and that doesn't make me wrong at all. 

@Trodorne said:

freeze her on the spot and use the MAGIC sword to run her right through.

She was frozen by Superman's arctic breath and she easily escaped it. 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By a88378438
@Trodorne

she-ra actually weaker than wonder woman(even not need pre crisis wonder woman) 
she beast feats :she kickout out a moon,but,current(....)can move 1/3 of the earth 
wonder woman strength>she-ra
TheThinker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheThinker
@Static Shock said:
@Trodorne: I still think Wonder Woman wins, and that doesn't make me wrong at all. 

@Trodorne said:

I believe that the point he was making is that she could freeze her, and then attack her straight away. WW did not escape the ice immediately, thus there is an opening to attack. 

Though I am of the impression that WW us too fast for She-ra to do anything anyway.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By a88378438
@TheThinker said:
@Static Shock said:

@Trodorne said:

I believe that the point he was making is that she could freeze her, and then attack her straight away. WW did not escape the ice immediately, thus there is an opening to attack.  Though I am of the impression that WW us too fast for She-ra to do anything anyway.

also,ww is stronger than she-ra..
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stompa

@a88378438 said:

@TheThinker said:
@Static Shock said:

@Trodorne said:

I believe that the point he was making is that she could freeze her, and then attack her straight away. WW did not escape the ice immediately, thus there is an opening to attack. Though I am of the impression that WW us too fast for She-ra to do anything anyway.
also,ww is stronger than she-ra..

yeah but being stronger is a bit overrated. If WW would only be stronger it´s wouldn´t mean she couldn´t be harmed by her sword. I agree that WW would win due to her advantage in most physical stats but it´s not impossible for She-Ra to harm her.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle

This happens

No Caption Provided
Skyfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skyfire

I cant call this... I have to say stalemate.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Trodorne

@a88378438: Even read WW wiki, it even says that she is vulnerable to fire,bullets and other forms of attack. She only has a HIGH RESISTANCE to large amounts of pain. Does not mean she is vulnerable to a MAGIC SWORD, and She-ra's strength if like he-man, was able to move a moon as well, and actually varies in strength depending on the situation. The strength they use is magical in origin and they tap into it when using their swords of grayskull.

Even if the fight came down to straight up hand to hand combat, I would have to give it to She-ra for the military styled combat training, Diana has only had OLYMPIC style wrestling which she has always used in the past and with her powers of strength have always saved her from lesser people. But military tactics are made to subdue or kill an oppenant, though she-ra won't kill she would win by knockout.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By super_psycho

Wonder Woman

Transmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Transmetal

Wonder Woman wins

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle
@super_psycho: @Transmetal: Nope
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By super_psycho

@cattlebattle: Wonder woman wins .

Transmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By Transmetal
@cattlebattle
Do you have any reason behind that. I personally think Wonder Woman wins due to her enhanced speed
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cattlebattle
@Transmetal said:
@cattlebattle: Do you have any reason behind that. I personally think Wonder Woman wins due to her enhanced speed
TronDonne just listed a whole load of reasons, She-ra also has super speed and Wonder Woman has no way of hurting her
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
 @Trodorne said:

Does not mean she is vulnerable to a MAGIC SWORD

She doesn't have to worry about a sword cutting her when she has magically indestructible bracelets to block, as well as vast superhuman reflexes. Her hand speed is more than fast enough to block sword strikes.

@TheThinker said:
I believe that the point he was making is that she could freeze her, and then attack her straight away. WW did not escape the ice immediately, thus there is an opening to attack.
I think she did escape immediately. After Superman froze her, she escaped as soon as his back was turned.  

@Trodorne said:

Even if the fight came down to straight up hand to hand combat, I would have to give it to She-ra for the military styled combat training, Diana has only had OLYMPIC style wrestling which she has always used in the past and with her powers of strength have always saved her from lesser people. 

I'm pretty sure that Olympic style wrestling isn't all she knows. I've seen a fair amount of her physical fights against others, and wrestling isn't the only styles she uses. She's knows various forms of exotic Amazonian fighting styles. Wrestling might just be one of them. Plus, she was also trained by I-Ching, a blind kung-fu master. Best believe she knows kung-fu also.

@Trodorne said:

But military tactics are made to subdue or kill an oppenant, though she-ra won't kill she would win by knockout.

I hate to be a newsbearer, but.... 
 Whatever military tactics She-Ra knows, Wonder Woman knows too, since her race birthed it. Add to the fact that she's best melee fighter in her universe, which stems from disorganized close quarters combat during military battles or when fighting multiple enemies at once.
 Whatever military tactics She-Ra knows, Wonder Woman knows too, since her race birthed it. Add to the fact that she's best melee fighter in her universe, which stems from disorganized close quarters combat during military battles or when fighting multiple enemies at once.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock
@cattlebattle said:

Wonder Woman has no way of hurting her

Pretty sure she can be hurt with physical force. Plus, most of the reasons listed have been countered, anyway. 
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Wonder Woman beats her ripoff.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cattlebattle
@Static Shock said:
@cattlebattle said:

Wonder Woman has no way of hurting her

Pretty sure she can be hurt with physical force. Plus, most of the reasons listed have been countered, anyway. 
Pretty sure, going by the Filmation series, she has never been hurt by physical force...in fact He-Man and She-ra both only apparently have weaknesses to certain forms of magic (evil magic) or certain types of technology (why they deflect laser fire with their swords....that and it looks cool) so, yeah....going by She-ras predominant showings, as she didn't get as much exposure as He-Man outside of the cartoons, you can't convince me she would even hurt her or beat her

@comicdude23 said:

Wonder Woman beats her ripoff.

She is not a rip off....if anything she would be a rip-off of Mary Marvel
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@cattlebattle: I don't have to convince you of anything. She has the same powers as He-Man, and he's been hurt by pure physical force before (Superman floored him with ease). No reason to think that She-Ra cannot be hurt by the same thing.  

Besides... 

@cattlebattle

said:

Pretty sure, going by the Filmation series, she has never been hurt by physical force...

That's probably because she's never been in a physical fight in the Filmation series against someone within her physical class. Cartoons in those days were devoid of violence (which would including punching or kicking anyone). If she didn't get hurt by physical force, it's because she wasn't written physically fight that much or at all. There's also nothing written down that says she's invulnerable or cannot be hurt. 
Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Omegus

She-ra wins. Fact: WW lacks super speed. She-ra has super speed.

-She-Ra made a massive bowl out of a lake an tossed half way across Etheria. With no effort. A LAKE!!! WW beats up tanks.

-She-ra can turn her sword into ANYTHING, WW has a rope.

-She-ra uses a talking, flying horse because its crazy. WW has an invisible jet.

@Static Shock

She-ra has been hurt when Hordak made a Doom Balloon that used it to absorb the power of 1000 lightning bolts , and her own magic power to bring her down. episode The Stone in the Sword

Also with He-man and SuperMan. Superman is a weakling against Magic He-man's strength is magical . That issue has so many inacturate to that issue and do you honestly think DC will let Superman lose to a title that wasn't fully signed to them? no I dont think so.

But if you are saying that WW will be the same as Superman being weak to Magic then yes WW will cry like a 5 year old girl . Trodorne said it best She-ra was trained to be a general she is already 40 steps ahead of Diana.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Trodorne
@Static Shock: Lets see how well Diana does when She-ra gets every single animal with claws and teeth start attacking Diana. Much like Aquaman but better, She-ra can communicate with animals mentally. This gives her an advantage in the wilderness or in the city as there is pets, and wild animals out an around areas. And yes She-ra has super speed as well. 

Here is how I see it play out: Diana tries to get the element of surprise, She-ra unsure where she is at. She calls upon the animals mentally to attack wonder woman. with the animals attacking her and throwing her slightly off her game, that gives she-ra an chance to turn her sword into an ice beam and freeze her on the spot, ice beam to sword and run her through.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cattlebattle
@Static Shock said:
@cattlebattle: I don't have to convince you of anything. She has the same powers as He-Man, and he's been hurt by pure physical force before (Superman floored him with ease). No reason to think that She-Ra cannot be hurt by the same thing.  

Besides... 

@cattlebattle

said:

Pretty sure, going by the Filmation series, she has never been hurt by physical force...

That's probably because she's never been in a physical fight in the Filmation series against someone within her physical class. Cartoons in those days were devoid of violence (which would including punching or kicking anyone). If she didn't get hurt by physical force, it's because she wasn't written physically fight that much or at all. There's also nothing written down that says she's invulnerable or cannot be hurt. 
The He-Man fight with Superman is non canon....sooo....

She-Ra was in plenty scuffles with super humanly strong opponents, as well as opponents with great cosmic power and magic...she always wins, He-Man and She-Ra from that show were like silver age Supes in the way they could do anything the plot needed them to do...WW can't win, I know its kind of unfair, but hey, I didn't make this thread
Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Trodorne
@cattlebattle: Hehehehe. thats a win if i ever read one.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cattlebattle
@Trodorne said:
@cattlebattle: Hehehehe. thats a win if i ever read one.
Yeah, I'm essentially a He-Man fanboy, I'm in my element with these threads, She-Ra is probably even stronger than He-Man she has tanked a blast from Horde Primes ship "the velvet glove" that thing is pretty much Deathstar level, They have ridiculous feats...more ridiculous than current DC characters
Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Omegus

@cattlebattle

good call ref.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By super_psycho

@Omegus said:

-She-Ra made a massive bowl out of a lake an tossed half way across Etheria. With no effort. A LAKE!!! WW beats up tanks.

-She-ra uses a talking, flying horse because its crazy. WW has an invisible jet.

1. Wonder woman lacks superspeed? O_o

2.strength

3. only rope?

she can channel zues's lightning from her brecelets

fourth one is hilarious i ain't gonna say anything about that.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
@Omegus said:

Incorrect. Wonder Woman has kept up with the Flash on foot and while she was flying. She's raced with Jesse Quick, and on one occasion, she's flown faster than light. Wonder Woman has PLENTY of superhuman speed.  

Your 'fact' is false. 

@Omegus said:

Wonder Woman has shown to be strong enough to pull a significant fraction of the Earth's mass and catch a meteor out of the sky. That's a lot more than just some frozen lake. 

@Omegus said:

A rope that compels the truth, incapacitates whatever or whoever is lassoed with it, lifts magical spells, and loads of other things. Her bracelets also fire off magical bolts of lightning. 

@Omegus said:

WW has an invisible jet.

An invisible jet that she hasn't used in several years. She's been able to fly under her own power for decades. 

@Omegus said:

Also with He-man and SuperMan. Superman is a weakling against Magic He-man's strength is magical . That issue has so many inacturate to that issue and do you honestly think DC will let Superman lose to a title that wasn't fully signed to them? no I dont think so.

Captain Marvel and Black Adam's strength are magical, too. Yet, Superman has been able to withstand blows from them. He-Man is not different. No matter how magical his strength is, it's still physical force. That of which, Superman can take. No excuses. 

@Omegus said:

Trodorne said it best She-ra was trained to be a general she is already 40 steps ahead of Diana.

Refer to my earlier post about Wonder Woman's fighting styles and the fact that her race invented military strategy. Amazonians are bred for war. There's nothing She-Ra knows that Wonder Woman doesn't. That said, She-Ra isn't 40 steps ahead of Diana, because Diana is 100 steps ahead of her. So, please, help yourself to that post. 

@Trodorne said:

She-ra can communicate with animals mentally.

Wonder Woman has the same ability. It's called Animal Rapport, granted to her by the goddess Artemis. As far as She-Ra using this against her, there's nothing stop her from blitzing through a bunch of animals. There's no animal on Earth that can stop her.... 

@cattlebattle said:

She-Ra was in plenty scuffles with super humanly strong opponents, as well as opponents with great cosmic power and magic...she always wins

Okay. In these battles, did she not take physical damage because these opponents didn't strike her with physical blows? 

Or, did they actually strike her and she didn't take damage and/or get knocked back? Which is it? Saying that cannot be hurt by physical force is a pretty big boast. Saying that she always wins doesn't make it better.  
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cattlebattle
@Static Shock said:
\ower and magic...she always winsOkay. In these battles, did she not take physical damage because these opponents didn't strike her with physical blows?  Or, did they actually strike her and she didn't take damage and/or get knocked back? Which is it? Saying that cannot be hurt by physical force is a pretty big boast. Saying that she always wins doesn't make it better.  
She doesn't take damage.......at all. Like I stated He-Man and She-Ra are ridiculous like SA supes in that manner....It's not a boast either...it's what happened
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock
@cattlebattle said:

She doesn't take damage.......at all.

What episodes? >_> 

You also didn't even answer my question. Does she get hit by physical force at all?
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cattlebattle
@Static Shock said:
@cattlebattle said:
She doesn't take damage.......at all.
What episodes? >_>
which episodes doesn't she take damage...every single one. She lost a fight to Skeletor but she was dropped by magic...and Skeletors magic to boot, as he is evil magic incarnate pretty much
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By NightFang3

@King Saturn said:

Wonder Woman wins
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
@cattlebattle said:
which episodes doesn't she take damage...every single one. She lost a fight to Skeletor but she was dropped by magic...and Skeletors magic to boot, as he is evil magic incarnate pretty much
@Static Shock said:
You also didn't even answer my question. Does she get hit by physical force at all?
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By a88378438

Wonder Woman has shown to be strong enough to pull a significant fraction of the Earth's mass and catch a meteor out of the sky 
actually ,she-ra best feats is she kickout out a moon...

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Trodorne
@a88378438 said:
Wonder Woman has shown to be strong enough to pull a significant fraction of the Earth's mass and catch a meteor out of the sky actually ,she-ra best feats is she kickout out a moon...
So a moon has no bearing to a fraction of the earths mass. cause i guess the moon has no mass?

@Static Shock
 Wonder womans people did not invent military tactics except ONLY on earth. were talking about Horde tactics, intergalactic army that has not been to Earth and would be arrogant for anyone to think that earth is the only place where military tactics are used.  
  And in terms of the ice beam again, seeing how this is not like supermans breath where he needs to inhale again, how much do you think diana can take before hypothermia sets in? cause she is not invulnerable to fire, which means she suffers the same from the elements as anyone else. yep she breaks free, then frozen again, rinse and repeat. how long do you think she can keep up using her strength to fight off a cold and break free from an icy cage? after all she is only human.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#45  Edited By Saren

@Trodorne:

The moon's mass is a fraction of a third of the Earth. And Wonder Woman is not human. Her entire race was created by the gods.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By serum

@CitizenBane said:

@Trodorne:

The moon's mass is a fraction of a third of the Earth. And Wonder Woman is not human. Her entire race was created by the gods.

Exactly .. Wonder Woman is not human... Wonder Woman is similar to Superman

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By alexandrinus

I have no idea about who would win. 

Stength - Both are incredibly strong. But I think She-ra as an edge. 

Speed and reflexes - Diana is surely faster than She-ra. As for reflexes, i'm not sure. Diana is able to doge bullets and energy blasts with her bracelets. But She-ra can also do that with her sword. So guess they're equal. 

Regular weapons (WW's Lasso and She-ra's sword) - Even though the Lasso is a great weapon, She-ra's sword can turn in almost anything she needs to defeat her opponents. So advantage goes to She-ra.  

Battle experience - Both are able figthers and also master tactacians. WW learned with the Amazons, She-ra was once the main captain off Hordak's Horde and responsable for many of Hordak's victories before she learned who she really was.

In a figth Diana would surely use her speed to gain an advantage over She-ra, but she would easily deflect her attacks using her sword. WW would then surely use her lasso because ai a h2h figth no one would have the advantage. But She-ra's sword can also turn into an unbreakable lasso and She-ra is also a pro on that. She has used it in several episodes in both moving, standing and flying objects, humanoids and even machines and never missed.. So the winner would be the one to lasso the other first. So I think in a 10 round figth both would win 5/10. I guess a tie is in order. 

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Omegus

@serum said:

No she is not Kryptonian, I have not seen anywhere where she is similar.

I hope this helps.

@Super_Psycho

Where is that WW could ever run with Flash. Flash is the fastest thing alive.Those pics you can not even see or read.

@Static Shock

WW is set in her power as is as part of her creation from the gods. She-Ra has an abundance of power she can draw from the power of grayskull and the councel of widom and elders not to mention the crystal castle. That is four resources she can call from for more power. She-ra wins for me. but for the sake of everyone here I am willing to see a tie.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By Saren

@Omegus said:

@serum said:

No she is not Kryptonian, I have not seen anywhere where she is similar.

I hope this helps.

@Super_Psycho

Where is that WW could ever run with Flash. Flash is the fastest thing alive.Those pics you can not even see or read.

@Static Shock

WW is set in her power as is as part of her creation from the gods. She-Ra has an abundance of power she can draw from the power of grayskull and the councel of widom and elders not to mention the crystal castle. That is four resources she can call from for more power. She-ra wins for me.

She's not Kryptonian but she's not human either.

WW can't run as fast as Flash but she's tagged him and defeated him when he was being controlled by Starro.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By super_psycho

@Omegus: Wonder woman is not kryptonian but she trades blows with superman,captain marvel and other heavy hitters

No Caption Provided