Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blaze_Release

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zangetsusama01: @blaze_release: I like the enthusiasm guys. but this isn't the version being used so we should stay on topic.

Seen as the OP never specified versions at that point of time. there's no reason why we have to backtrack eight years for an irrelevant discussion. The OP wanted parties to bring the most current versions to the table and I'm going to do exactly that.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@zangetsusama01: @blaze_release: I like the enthusiasm guys. but this isn't the version being used so we should stay on topic.

Seen as the OP never specified versions at that point of time. there's no reason why we have to backtrack eight years for an irrelevant discussion. The OP wanted parties to bring the most current versions to the table and I'm going to do exactly that.

No he didn't. If no Version is given we use the one from that point in time anyway.

And not to mention he had given links to the versions being used here in the OP but both of the links have stopped working for some reason.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

1. I am looking forward to see what is the best feat of Hitsugaya.

2. Hitsugaya being able to hold Harribel was due to some haxed ability, I don't get how you are scaling speed from that.

3. Ulquiorra saaying Harribel is above him means othing when we have feats that suggest he will stomp her.

4. Yes its getting too random, I will want all the feats Hitsugaya has displayed by then and I will start to counter it. Now I really don't have idea what feats actually put at Sasuke's level.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Did someone just say toshiro could freeze sasuke perfect susano. When i thought the bleach wank finally died off.

Blaze_Release

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Blaze_Release

honestly, 13 year old Sasuke from part 1 Naruto could take out Hitsugaya with moderate effort.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star said:

@comicvinepoozer1:

1. I am looking forward to see what is the best feat of Hitsugaya.

2. Hitsugaya being able to hold Harribel was due to some haxed ability, I don't get how you are scaling speed from that. What? when did i say anything about his speed in regards to that technique

3. Ulquiorra saaying Harribel is above him means othing when we have feats that suggest he will stomp her.

4. Yes its getting too random, I will want all the feats Hitsugaya has displayed by then and I will start to counter it. Now I really don't have idea what feats actually put at Sasuke's level. I'm actually waiting on Sasuke's feats that would even put him on SS arc Ichigo level. so i think we should go from there.

First let's do Strength feats. Sasuke has shown no strength feats to say he is stronger than Hitsugaya.

In regards to Swordsmanship strength i don't remember him having much but i'm sure you should have some i forgot about

Toshiro was clashing with Gin Ichimaru, Who could block Ichigos attacks in Bankai during the FKT arc. Hey, Even Rangiku blocked an attack from Gin's Shikai.

Toshiro was blocking the attacks from the captain of Grimmjow's arrancar. With his his restricter on making him five times weaker.

I'll post scans later

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly, 13 year old Sasuke from part 1 Naruto could take out Hitsugaya with moderate effort.

CAV me on this then. Which Hitsugaya should i use

Blaze_Release

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blaze_release said:

Current hitsugaya vs Part 1 Sasuke.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@blaze_release said:

Current hitsugaya vs Part 1 Sasuke.

Are you serious?

If so, I can make it right now. I'll tag you. Bring your scans

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: i didnt say his perfect susano sasuke used normal susano until he got the amp from so6p that guy is using EoS when i specified EMS sasuke >_>

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By zangetsusama01

@blaze_release:also that calc i posted was heavily lowballed in everyway possible because we used common sense to work out ichigos terminal velocity the distance a falling body at that speed would travel over 7 days ( notice how it neglects shunpo making him move faster entirely). using that distance we get a lowballed distance that can be used to calculate speed since we had a very clear time frame fo his descent. from there we literally take mimihagi and work out how fast he moved from SS to soul palace based on the events that transpired in that time period so pls tell me how the hell i am as you put it using "Fanon interpretation of Bleach "speed calcs" and replace it with something more inline with authorial intent."

if you want author intent look no further than auschwahlen (it is stated multiple times in the manga itself to be light) where the femritter dodged a beam the light from Soul palace so >_> LS femritter who inturn get blitzed by ichigo who himself is fodderized in speed by mimihagi since it took him a couple of seconds to cover what took ichigo hours. mimihagi is faster deal with it.

So this helps Hitsugaya how exactly... In a contest of who's lived the longest life? In that case, I wonder how Hitsugaya's experience will help him against a being who's not only capable of recognizing patterns in "mere instances", but can mimic virtually every technique the captain performs with perfect accuracy. If you're attempting to leverage that disparity in experience, then at least remember that Sasuke can attain the exact swordplay that Toshiro wishes to showcase with a mere glance.

he can match his swordplay good for him isnt overcoming the massive EXP gap inbetween him and hitsugaya at this point in the battle. im countering the argument that sasuke is the better swordsman which he isnt years upon years of sword training are the difference here. he can have all the moves he wants he isnt going to mystically know everything hitsugaya knows about swordfighting outside of just movesets. that experience is leverage unless you actually believe swinging a sword a certain way makes you a better duelist LoL.

Seen as every captain is "one of the best sword fighters" in the show, such a claim to fame isn't particularly exceptional - nor is it a deciding factor against "one of of the best sword fighters" of his time, in Naruto.

so they dont deserve that despite people like yama having more than a thousand years of EXP on sasuke >_> are you serious. i'll give you 1 hour with a sword and i expect you to be able to 1v1 someone that has spent the entirety of the past 40 years training with one tell me how that goes for you. best swordfighters in naruto > list of these best swordfighters in naruto that you see since killer b outskilled the crap out of sasuke in their short 1v1 during their fight.

Again - Sasuke is not only a prodigy for his age, but also a prodigal talent within a clan of avowedly talented individuals. The only person who does come remotely close to his latent ability is Madara Uchiha himself. And just to point out how exceptional the Uchiha clan were, I'd have to allude to the sharingan's scope of utility again - when even Kakashi, a pretender (and not a "true" wielder) of it's power, can master "thousands of techniques" in the span of 15 years. Toshiro compares how exactly?

because he is power creeping on the most powerful captains in the gotei at a rate that is only surpassed by ichigo? shunsui who is the captian commander at this point in time (meaning he is the 2nd most powerful captain in the gotei) one of the oldest people in the entirety of gotei being equalled only by ukitake and possibly surpassed by unohana while obviously surpassed in power/ age by yama stated in a fight against the 1st espada he will probably in the next 100 years be surpassed by hitsugaya. Hitsugaya literally made Gin's feats seem laughable in comparsion as he blitzed his way through the academy , outscaled matsumoto who had a massive time advantage as she was already a shinigami, and was able to fight espada nr3 alone when other captains faced tough battles against much weaker espada. if you want an example between the espada grimmjow at rank 6 was cleanly beaten by ichigo who himself got reckt by 1st release Ulquiorra in their fight and we have hitsugaya fighting an even stronger opponent than ulquiorra to a stalemate for 80% of the fight before popping a haymaker that did infact end the fight until wonderweiss appeared.

And I don't see how this would work to incapacitate Sasuke when clad in Susanoo's gargantuan Samurai Schtick. I hope you realize that Susanoo is simply a manifestation of solid chakra that surrounds the user entirely. So logically, Sasuke is protected from any environmental intrusions, which would of course include the miraculous freezing of "town-sized" areas. And if you want to argue that Perfect Susanoo will be restricted itself , then you'll have to prove that Toshiro can contain an entity strong enough to produce mountain-parting shockwaves:

EMS sasuke didnt have PS ffs EMS sasuke only had the full body susanno he gets the perfect version after his amp look at the obito fight he never displays the perfect susanno. umm no it doesnt >_> we saw sasuke get burned through his susanno (not complete) during the boruto movie. sasuke has shown no resistance to being frozen kaguya placed him and naruto into an ice block when she moved them into her dimensions and they frozen solid. this is an even more powerful version of sasuke who did escape via amaterasu but the fact of him being frozen still remains. if he gets frozen by hitsugaya's mature bankai that freezes everything in front of him solid he isnt getting up. it renders all abilites moot thus no susanno and a EMS sasuke statue is born. also that is madara's Perfect susanno so irrelevant my argument is against EMS sasuke pls stop trying to counter with feats we can only scale EoS sasuke to.

all that scan proves is sasuke can be frozen

No Caption Provided

that scan proves an even more powerful sasuke can be frozen and that version of him is leagues and bounds higher than EMS. once he is frozen he has no more functions end of fight.

Well, It's good to know that Hitsugaya's control over his weapon is bad to the point where friendly fire is basically a guaranteed hazard. So honestly, I don't see this as a selling point for the captain in anyway shape or form. Susanoo can destroy an area just as large, more importantly it would in accordance with the will of the user, not against it. So while Histugayu's blade does threaten a large radius of damage, it's simply not as viable as Susanoo's potential. And more to the point, it isn't enough to put down Sasuke.

so Him confirming multiple times in the anime and manga that his zanpaktou is powerful enough to affect that large an area with a single one of his moves is a bad point how again? in this fight he has no casualties to worry about thus he is free spamming all of those abilities.

I'm sorry mister grammar Nazi but 1 am is not the most practical time to sit there to read a paragraph multiple times to serve you. i have no reason to honestly care about it. if i was being marked for my use of language i could find thousands of better words but i rather not waste my time.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current hitsugaya vc current sasuke? id say 5/10 for both. sasuke has versatility on his side, but speed is pretty equal (lets face it both are insanely fast) and both are extremely powerful with destructive force.

i mean here we clearly see him taking on a opponent the size of a normal perfect sussano. with just the end of his blade dwarfing the size of the buildings around it.

id say more times then not, they would tie. Sasuke has a ameratsu and fire style. hitsugaya has his over whelming destructive force to use if sasuke is not in sussano(we have not seen sasuke be able to spam fire style and the likes while in sussano iirc)

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By dawnone

@chair-sama said:

current hitsugaya vc current sasuke? id say 5/10 for both. sasuke has versatility on his side, but speed is pretty equal (lets face it both are insanely fast) and both are extremely powerful with destructive force.

i mean here we clearly see him taking on a opponent the size of a normal perfect sussano. with just the end of his blade dwarfing the size of the buildings around it.

id say more times then not, they would tie. Sasuke has a ameratsu and fire style. hitsugaya has his over whelming destructive force to use if sasuke is not in sussano(we have not seen sasuke be able to spam fire style and the likes while in sussano iirc)

damn did you just compare a mere gaint to sasuke perfect susano. Its not about size dood its about dc strength power sasuke susano can match nardo who can destroy continents .

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@chair-sama said:

damn did you just compare a mere gaint to sasuke perfect susano. Its not about size dood its about dc strength power sasuke susano can match nardo who can destroy continents .

nah nah, my bad if i kind of worded it wrong. I in no way am saying gerald is similar in strength to sussano, not even close. More so just that physically the same size

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

What? when did i say anything about his speed in regards to that technique

You are the one who was trying to scale Hitsu from Ichigo's speed in SS arc saying he is stronger.

First let's do Strength feats. Sasuke has shown no strength feats to say he is stronger than Hitsugaya.

Okay,will start with kid Sasuke

No Caption Provided

If that image is not working

No Caption Provided

I want to strength feat of Hitsugaya.

In regards to Swordsmanship strength i don't remember him having much but i'm sure you should have some i forgot about

Toshiro was clashing with Gin Ichimaru, Who could block Ichigos attacks in Bankai during the FKT arc. Hey, Even Rangiku blocked an attack from Gin's Shikai.

I find that as a weak argument. He clashed with who and who is totally irrelevant when Gin himself hasn't display anything noteworthy in swordmanship department. FKT hasn't happen by then. And that Rangiku having no problem with his shikai easily suggest its not impressive.

Toshiro was blocking the attacks from the captain of Grimmjow's arrancar. With his his restricter on making him five times weaker.

How strong was the captain, how hard was he hitting?

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: before we go any further i'd just like to say even fodder like Jidanbo can do something along the likes of that

That doesn't even compare him to Base Ichigo from the beginning of the soul society arc.

Jidanbo oneshot a gatekeeper who was the same size as that bear

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

You lost me there again? What is Jidanbo doing here?

isn't this the fight of Hitsugaya and Sasuke? And nowhere in the manga implied Captains were always more physically stronger than vice captains or other shinigamis.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@chair-sama said:

Can you post feats for naruto destroying continents.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By dawnone

@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@chair-sama said:

The made a moon to seal kaguya a moon is well past continent level.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Lejon

@dawnone said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@chair-sama said:

You are talking about the seal that hagaromo gave to naruto and sasuke.

Btw they cant do it anymore. So why it does it matter?.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wow 8 years ago

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@chair-sama said:

The seal required their energy so in enrgy or output the both have moon level dc

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@chair-sama said:

The seal required their energy so in enrgy or output the both have moon level dc

Could you prove that the seal required their energy output.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By dawnone

@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@chair-sama said:

cause if you read naruto it takes chakra to perform a technique depending on the scale of the technique you need to apply huge amounts of chakra to pull it off its like me saying naruto bijuu bombs don't require naruto chakra lol wen it clearly does. by thAT LOGIC ALMOST ANYONE CAN pull it off which is stupid as the sage is the only one ever do it and doing the technique drained him.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@lejon said:
@dawnone said:
@chair-sama said:

cause if you read naruto it takes chakra to perform a technique depending on the scale of the technique you need to apply huge amounts of chakra to pull it off its like me saying naruto bijuu bombs don't require naruto chakra lol wen it clearly does. by thAT LOGIC ALMOST ANYONE CAN pull it off which is stupid as the sage is the only one ever do it and doing the technique drained him.

Wut hagaromo gave naruto and sasuke gifts then he gave them the seal.

No Caption Provided

After that he created the chibuki tensei.

sasuke doesnt have anything else on his arsenal that could destroy the moon.

Plus this is ems sasuke.

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

You lost me there again? What is Jidanbo doing here?

isn't this the fight of Hitsugaya and Sasuke? And nowhere in the manga implied Captains were always more physically stronger than vice captains or other shinigamis.

Jidanbo < Ikkaku.

Jidanbo wasn't even able to budge Ichigo while Ikkaku was pressuring him the entire fight, without his Shikai.

and yet Ikkaku broke his bankai against someone who would get oneshotted By Hitsugaya (just like their captain Shawlong).

But i brought him up just to say even fodder like him could do a feat similar to sasuke.

Also this scan just proves my point about while Histugaya doesn't have any destructive feats it's more so because his Zanpakuto and abilities aren't really for that. Kind of like how Kaname Tosen hasn't shown much destructive feats pre-hollow but could lop off Grimmjow's arm and vaporize it with a small explosion.

Notice how he says all

No Caption Provided
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

This is getting ridiculous.

1. Show me Jidanbo one shotting Gatekeeper with his physical might.

2. Show me Ichigo overppowering Jidanbo physically

3. Show me anything physical of Hitsugaya that suggest he is above either Ichigo or Jidanbo.

Question here is about physical strength, not other else.

As you are going PS way, and that also through 3 charaters, I will want three scans to prove your point.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

This is getting ridiculous.

1. Show me Jidanbo one shotting Gatekeeper with his physical might.

2. Show me Ichigo overppowering Jidanbo physically

3. Show me anything physical of Hitsugaya that suggest he is above either Ichigo or Jidanbo.

Question here is about physical strength, not other else.

As you are going PS way, and that also through 3 charaters, I will want three scans to prove your point.

Points 1&2

Point 3

• Hitsugaya was not only able to block one of them first. but withstand and block all eight of them with no injuries.
  • Luppi was able to easily overwhelm Ikkaku, Yumichika, and Rangiku. two of which has shown better feats then Jidanbo. (Ikkaku being able to pressure Ichigo even without his Shikai, something Jidanbo was incapable of. Rangiku blocking Gin Ichimaru Shikai. something not even Ichigo nor Jidanbo could do put together.

Also Rangiku being overwhelmed in strength by a single fraccion of Halibel, while Hitsugaya could hang with a Espada.

Anything else. And i'll just post this again to show how much the captains hold back.

No Caption Provided

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All these years and the Naruto wank doesn't end.

Sasuke doesn't have resistance feats to matter manipulation, soul manipulation, ice manipulation, power negation and neither does perfect susanao'o. Sasuke's body is so weak knives can cut him. LMAO

Waiting for Universal lvl Sausage Uchiha wank.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke doesn't have resistance feats to matter manipulation, soul manipulation, ice manipulation, power negation and neither does perfect susanao'o. Sasuke's body is so weak knives can cut him. LMAO

Bigger Boom = Resistance to Hax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker said:

Bigger Boom = Resistance to Hax

You apparently didn't read the rules on this site.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: I tried editing more to my comment but it got a error for some retarded unknown reason. So had to delete it.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: I tried editing more to my comment but it got a error for some retarded unknown reason. So had to delete it.

Rip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: I didn't said who wins.

But since you asked. Chakra gets freeze and power nulled.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn’t ask anything?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@cocoussybreaker said:

I didn’t ask anything?

Do not back down now.

No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 shirso  Online

So6P Sasuke should stomp

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate hitsugaya so idk

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it to Toshiro

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scarffaceking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro (Adult form) stomps Sasuke in a heart beat.