Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Apparition

Alexander Anderson says:

"Apparition says:
"what's toshiro from?"
Bleach. Here's pretty decent AMV of what he can do:http://www.youtube.com/v/AvFWMyvpCog&rel=1 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

oh from bleach! ok i know him. its hard to say. they're both very powerful and i dont know if sasuke's attacks would work on toshiro.

larry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By larry

i think if he fought sasuke from shippuden he would have a problem and beside corney little ice captin uses ice attacks sakuke {from shippuden} shouldnt have a hard time melting it

Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gojira

I Would say Sasuke if he had reitsu to even see him.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

larry says:

"i think if he fought sasuke from shippuden he would have a problem and beside **corney little ice captin** uses ice attacks sakuke {from shippuden} shouldnt have a hard time melting it"

Since that "corny little ice captain (note spelling)" has all of Tokyo Bay to play with, I highly doubt Sasuke is going to be able to melt fast enough.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

come on fire vs. ice i'm taking fire to melt ice and use the water as a conductor to add more damage with the chidori

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the newest updates to the manga, I think this deserves a bump.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro's speed may be too much for sasuke. Though his showings are... Sad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: You check out the latest Bleach chapter? Toshiro and his zanpaktou look boss lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hate sasuke.. but if this is current, he wins

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Yes. With susanoo, amaterasu, genjutsu.. Sasuke should take this. Hitsugaya's ice wasn't that dangerous in scale to completely overwhelm sasuke before he strikes back. We haven't seen him with mastered bankai..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasuke loses rather easily here......

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro wins because this was 7 years ago. Sasuke would be fodderized

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Sasuke stomps.

Sasuke from 7 years ago would be Hebi Sasuke from the Itachi fight and he still beats the Toshiro from 7 years ago since he only has SS feats.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Sasuke stomps.

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Sasuke from 7 years ago would be Hebi Sasuke from the Itachi fight and he still beats the Toshiro from 7 years ago since he only has SS feats.

no he gets frozen gg

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

Current Sasuke stomps.

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

no he gets frozen gg

How ?

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Dragon fire jutsu GG. Sharingan precog GG. Chidori/Chidori Nagashi GG. Kirin GG. Shuriken throw speed GG. Substitution GG. Sasuke from 7 years ago beats Toshiro from 7 years ago

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@mudamudamuda said:

Current Sasuke stomps.

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

no he gets frozen gg

How ?

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hy%C5%8Dten_Hyakkas%C5%8D

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Dragon fire jutsu GG. Sharingan precog GG. Chidori/Chidori Nagashi GG. Kirin GG. Shuriken throw speed GG. Substitution GG. Sasuke from 7 years ago beats Toshiro from 7 years ago

that's not how GG works. and you are wrong anyway.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

First appearance chapter 395. That was 6-5 years ago.

So yeah.

This.

Also, I can't believe it has been 7 years already since the Itachi fight... The nostalgia...

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

So yeah.

@saint_of_origin said:

This.

Also, I can't believe it has been 7 years already since the Itachi fight... The nostalgia...

okay? he was still the same strength 7 years ago

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

So yeah.

@saint_of_origin said:

This.

No, he wasn't and he didn't have the feats, his bankai only lasted a short time and his best moves needed prep.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: GG means "Good game". Usually used here on the Vine when describing an action that a character(s) can use that the opposing character(s) have no answer for, thus ending the "game". So it is how it works. Good job though. Instead of responding with proper counters to my points, you attempted to say I was using a colloquial saying wrong. I applaud you slowly, sir.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Don't forget, most of the SS increased dramatically in strength after the post Aizen timeskip.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: GG means "Good game". Usually used here on the Vine when describing an action that a character(s) can use that the opposing character(s) have no answer for, thus ending the "game". So it is how it works. Good job though. Instead of responding with proper counters to my points, you attempted to say I was using a colloquial saying wrong. I applaud you slowly, sir.

want to tell me his speed feats then or how he resists being frozen or his counter to http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hy%C5%8Dten_Hyakkas%C5%8D

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

So yeah.

@saint_of_origin said:

This.

No, he wasn't and he didn't have the feats, his bankai only lasted a short time and his best moves needed prep.

once again yes he was. 7 years ago was around 280 chapter. Ichigo was in HM and this was not even a day before he used that move. try again

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Don't forget, most of the SS increased dramatically in strength after the post Aizen timeskip.

I know but this happens before that arc.

@mudamudamuda said:

once again yes he was. 7 years ago was around 280 chapter. Ichigo was in HM and this was not even a day before he used that move. try again

He still doesn't have the feats. Normally, if this was 7 years ago the typical answer would be "feats or GTFO" :)

But even if we accept the hype, that's still a last resort and Sasuke could just send a few flame dragons in those clouds to bring down Kirin so GG.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@saint_of_origin said:

I know but this happens before that arc.

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@mudamudamuda said:

He still doesn't have the feats. Normally, if this was 7 years ago the typical answer would be "feats or GTFO" :)

But even if we accept the hype, that's still a last resort and Sasuke could just send a few flame dragons in those clouds to bring down Kirin so GG.

what speeds feats does Sasuke have to say he could keep up with Hitsugaya? who dodged Ichimaru shikai inches from his face. he doesn't even need to use the raining ice move. he simply uses what he used to overwhelm Kira AND Ichimaru. try again

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

what speeds feats does Sasuke have to say he could keep up with Hitsugaya? who dodged Ichimaru shikai inches from his face. he doesn't even need to use the raining ice move. he simply uses what he used to overwhelm Kira AND Ichimaru. try again

I should be the one asking that, along with what DC and durability feats Hitsugaya has at all. LOL

He dodged Ichimaru's shikai ? Good for him, so how fast was that Shikai ? Sasuke at this point was easily dealing with Deidara's C3 and C4 explosives making him in the mach 22 and above. All ice attacks are countered by fire jutsus and they only serve to speed up the formation of thunder clouds.

Though it won't be needed as one Chidori Eisu would end Toshiro.

No Caption Provided

GG no re.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

I should be the one asking that, along with what DC and durability feats Hitsugaya has at all. LOL

He dodged Ichimaru's shikai ? Good for him, so how fast was that Shikai ? Sasuke at this point was easily dealing with Deidara's C3 and C4 explosives making him in the mach 22 how is that mach 22?and above. All ice attacks are countered by fire jutsus and they only serve to speed up the formation of thunder clouds.

Though it won't be needed as one Chidori Eisu would end Toshiro.

No Caption Provided

GG no re.

No Caption Provided

his Shikai is at least mach 50. and he dodged it point blank. reasons he doesn't get frozen, again. Hitsugaya also has Kido. he has to weave handsigns to use Fire style

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

his Shikai is at least mach 50. and he dodged it point blank. reasons he doesn't get frozen, again. Hitsugaya also has Kido. he has to weave handsigns to use Fire style

LOL @ His shikai being mach 50. Are seriously applying the power scaling multiplier from Gin's Bankai being mach 500 ? Even though he bluntly revealed that was a lie ?

His shikai was blocked by a rookie Ichigo who doesn't even have any supersonic speed feats and was slower than Kenpachi who was slower than the sound from his own bells. lol

Reasons, he doesn't get frozen is because Toshiro was far too slow to tag him with any slow ice attack that are easily countered with any katon. Sasuke goes CS2 and speed blitzes him with a chidori.

And isn't it funny of you use the hand signs argument when entire incantations are needed to use Kido (which Toshiro never showed anything impressive with to begin with).

Yep, looks like Sasuke stomps.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current versions? Sasuke stomps.

7 years ago? Not so sure.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So... What were the feats 7 years ago?

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

LOL @ His shikai being mach 50. Are seriously applying the power scaling multiplier from Gin's Bankai being mach 500 ? Even though he bluntly revealed that was a lie ?

His shikai was blocked by a rookie Ichigo who doesn't even have any supersonic speed feats and was slower than Kenpachi who was slower than the sound from his own bells. lol

Reasons, he doesn't get frozen is because Toshiro was far too slow to tag him with any slow ice attack that are easily countered with any katon. Sasuke goes CS2 and speed blitzes him with a chidori.

And isn't it funny of you use the hand signs argument when entire incantations are needed to use Kido lol ok(which Toshiro never showed anything impressive with to begin with).

tired of going over this. he lied to aizen not ichigo. never answered my question about mach 22.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

And isn't it funny of you use the hand signs argument when entire incantations are needed to use Kido lol ok(which Toshiro never showed anything impressive with to begin with).

tired of going over this. he lied to aizen not ichigo. never answered my question about mach 22.

And you are assuming he was going around telling different people different speeds without anyone ever noticing ? Do you really think it's a good idea for the guy who spent decades plotting revenge to risk having everything he was planning fail because he felt like boasting off in front of Ichigo ? Get real.

I didn't even notice you marked two words, couldn't you ask with the rest of your sentences if you wanted an answer so badly ? Sasuke outrun the explosion from Deidara's C3, C3 explosive are mach 22, you do the math.

Also, good to see that you have no answer to anything else I said. :)

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

Hebi Sasuke (Itachi fight) and I think it was when the arrancar first clashed with Toshiro's "assault squad". Both are vastly weaker than they are now. Toshiro didn't really show anything impressive speed wise IIRC. Sasuke, like Muda said, was keeping up with Deidara's techs which are explosions. He also kept up with Itachi in this mind blowing Shuriken fight:

Loading Video...

That alone is far more impressive than what Toshiro has shown speed wise. And his Fire Style is more than capable of fending off Toshiro's ice. Not to mention Chidori Nagashi if by some miracle he does get tagged, can free him from it as lightning is a pretty high temp. So I think Sasuke can handle Toshiro easily.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

And you are assuming he was going around telling different people different speeds without anyone ever noticing ? Do you really think it's a good idea for the guy who spent decades plotting revenge to risk having everything he was planning fail because he felt like boasting off in front of Ichigo ? Get real. i'm saying that because his feats match said speed

I didn't even notice you marked two words, couldn't you ask with the rest of your sentences if you wanted an answer so badly ?when did i say i wanted answers so badly? i asked a simple question. a simple answer would have sufficed, instead of a rude remark. Sasuke outrun the explosion from Deidara's C3, C3 explosive are mach 22, you do the math. where did you get this number from?

Also, good to see that you have no answer to anything else I said. :) was waiting for you to answer my questions

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1

: i'm saying that because his feats match said speed

What has any Bleach character ever done to put them at mach 500 ? The Ichigo who blocked that shikai couldn't even keep up with Kenpachi...

when did i say i wanted answers so badly? i asked a simple question. a simple answer would have sufficed, instead of a rude remark.

Not when you are using it as an excuse to dodge the question exactly like you did here :

was waiting for you to answer my questions

^ lol

where did you get this number from?

Detonation velocity of various explosives. Look up C-3 explosives.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1

: i'm saying that because his feats match said speed

What has any Bleach character ever done to put them at mach 500 ? The Ichigo who blocked that shikai couldn't even keep up with Kenpachi...

when did i say i wanted answers so badly? i asked a simple question. a simple answer would have sufficed, instead of a rude remark.

Not when you are using it as an excuse to dodge the question exactly like you did here : what question did i dodge exactly? also i didn't know that not having a question answered warranted being a d!ck

was waiting for you to answer my questions

^ lol

where did you get this number from?

Detonation velocity of various explosives. Look up C-3 explosives.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

what question did i dodge exactly?

Question ? You haven't provided an answer to anything I said starting with post 37.

also i didn't know that not having a question answered warranted being a d!ck

Says the guy who has been acting condescending for no reason with the "Keep trying" comments and first made the "you never answered my point" remark lol

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

@kingogkings777 said:

Hebi Sasuke (Itachi fight) and I think it was when the arrancar first clashed with Toshiro's "assault squad". Both are vastly weaker than they are now. Toshiro didn't really show anything impressive speed wise IIRC. Sasuke, like Muda said, was keeping up with Deidara's techs which are explosions. He also kept up with Itachi in this mind blowing Shuriken fight:

Loading Video...

That alone is far more impressive than what Toshiro has shown speed wise. And his Fire Style is more than capable of fending off Toshiro's ice. Not to mention Chidori Nagashi if by some miracle he does get tagged, can free him from it as lightning is a pretty high temp. So I think Sasuke can handle Toshiro easily.

that is a good feat and all but it's not enough to say he is faster than Hitsugaya. here is a couple of feats from people slower than this version of Hitsugaya.

• Ichico dodges point blank explosions twice when he fought that hollow that was trying to kill the parakeet.
  • easily deflects a arrow point blank from Uryu while his back is turned
  • Uryu lifts his arrow and shoots dozens of faster than the eye can see blades simultaneously before the opponent can react.
  • Ichigo is stated to be hyperspeed by Byakuya
  • Ichigo blitzes Byakuya a hypersonic person twice.
  • Hitsugaya dodges Ichimaru bankai literally a centimeter from his face.
  • Grimmjow breaks the sound barrier easily in his unreleased form.

i'll post more later

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro ROFLStomps EOS Sasuke.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Toshiro ROFLStomps EOS Sasuke.

woah there sally, noone said all that. Sasuke d trubyfvbygiubuyblistomps Hitsugaya eos

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers