Sasuke and Edo Itachi vs. Obito (Rinnegan)

• 180 results
106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By 106me

@ratava said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@odinsonnn said:

@ratava: If he consciously evades the attacks (which he is capable of), yes. But it's not a feature that's "always on." If that was the case then physical contact with Obito would be impossible at all times, and that's clearly not the case.

My argument for these factors from Itachi's team are considering he lands direct physical contact. And seeing how the totsuka blade only requires such contact once, it really doesn't matter how much Obito can phase thru unless he can acheive 100% evasiveness (if there's a will there's a way).

ok. I'd say considering his vast knowledge of so6p, and seeing itachi vs sasuke, he knows about totsuka blade. Itachi tries to use it, he phases it. Now what? Let's just weigh the options..

But who was able to hit Obito and how did he do it? (besides pis/cis for example Narutos headbutt)

1. Minato with FTG due to Teleportation
  2. Naruto in combination with Kakashis Kamui practically negating his phasing.
  3. Kakashi inside the Kamuis dimension.

The team don´t have access to the above. So its as princearagorn1 mentioned it. His phasing is just too hax.

Itachi is a huge planner, though. His intellect is higher than even Kakashi's, as he's even gone so far as to plan ahead for the future. Hitting him will be a minor nuisance to Itachi. Heck, even sasuke can land a hit on him if he were to plan ahead, like in his fight with Danzo with shisui's sharingan. And Kumui is great, but it isn't a problem to those who know how it works (in this case, sasuke knows how Kumui works and if Itachi does not know how, sasuke can simply tell him). And the headbutt with Naruto is NOT pis. That's just what Naruto does. He's been doing stuff like this since the beginning of the series. He is THE under dog in the Naruto series. I've noticed that under dogs on this forum are often treated as such and are never given a chance to win. Now, I know that with comics everything is straight forward and is kept as an absolute, but in manga, there is a lot of abstract thinking compared to comics. For example, Obito and Nightcrawler share a similar ability, teleportation. If this were nightcrawler, many people would dismiss this fight and say he would win just by pure teleportation. But nightcrawler has been hit before, just like Obito. Just becase someone has teleportation does not make them completely intangible during a fight. Hitting Obito would prove to be difficult, but not impossible. It's been done by Yamato before, when Obito attempted to capture Naruto. If other people have hit Obito before, Itachi and Sasuke will be able to as well.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

are people actually arufing for itachi and sasuke? I mean , im a huge itachi and sasuke fanboy , but obito wins here.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: You're question is weird. Of course it takes something special to land a hit on Obito, that's been made clear in the manga. What you're telling me is that Itachi isn't something special?

I get that those were the instances where Obito was actually hit (a few more you didn't mention), that doesn't mean those are the commandments of hitting Obito (it's not the only way to do it).

Itachi also could surely catch him in genjutsu--tsukyomi would be worst-case. Izanami is damn near unavoidable seeing how it doesn't require eye contact (it's a physical and spiritual genjutsu). Basically I'm saying Itachi could certainly pull this off, give him sasuke (eternal mangekyou) and that pretty much solidifies it.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ratava

@odinsonnn said:

I get that those were the instances where Obito was actually hit (a few more you didn't mention), that doesn't mean those are the commandments of hitting Obito (it's not the only way to do it).

When? scans pls - to be honest i can´t remember any other instance.

Itachi also could surely catch him in genjutsu--tsukyomi would be worst-case. Izanami is damn near unavoidable seeing how it doesn't require eye contact (it's a physical and spiritual genjutsu). Basically I'm saying Itachi could certainly pull this off, give him sasuke (eternal mangekyou) and that pretty much solidifies it.

Itachi himself said that Izanami is a Jutsu which can´t really be used in an acutal battle because there is a way to get out of it and if we consider Obitos vast knowledge of the Uchihas i doubt that this would be much of a help.

A good example how difficult it is to deal with Obito, is his fight against Naruto/Bee/Kakashi/Guy. 4 Ninjas with all their combined effort couldn´t land a single hit before Kakashis could exploit his Kamui.

@106me said:

If this were nightcrawler, many people would dismiss this fight and say he would win just by pure teleportation. But nightcrawler has been hit before, just like Obito. Just becase someone has teleportation does not make them completely intangible during a fight. Hitting Obito would prove to be difficult, but not impossible. It's been done by Yamato before, when Obito attempted to capture Naruto. If other people have hit Obito before, Itachi and Sasuke will be able to as well.

Not really, when did he touch him? Obito effortless escaped Yamatos jutsu- and yes, other people hit Obito before with the use of Kamui or Minato with his FTG.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just can't see the team winning here

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Odinsonnn

@ratava said:

Itachi himself said that Izanami is a Jutsu which can´t really be used in an acutal battle because there is a way to get out of it and if we consider Obitos vast knowledge of the Uchihas i doubt that this would be much of a help.

A good example how difficult it is to deal with Obito, is his fight against Naruto/Bee/Kakashi/Guy. 4 Ninjas with all their combined effort couldn´t land a single hit before Kakashis could exploit his Kamui.

Not really, when did he touch him? Obito effortless escaped Yamatos jutsu- and yes, other people hit Obito before with the use of Kamui or Minato with his FTG.

1. I can show you scans, but you literally just contradicted yourself (underlined statement).

Besides, you're only making excuses and reasons as to why Obito actually got HIT. The point, and my main argument, is that however difficult the task is, it is not impossible. And unless Obito can acheive 100% evasiveness--which he has never done--than it is more than viable to believe ITACHI/SASUKE can land a direct hit (not to mention a direct hit with Kagatsuchi or the Totsuka).

2. He did mention that Izanagi was a forbidden jutsu for that reason. But if you think about its application it would certainly help.

Obito would certainly be a match for a jutsu such as Izanami. This entire current God Tree arc is centered around Obito's issue with accepting reality and accepting who shinobi are. He is trying to
Obito would certainly be a match for a jutsu such as Izanami. This entire current God Tree arc is centered around Obito's issue with accepting reality and accepting who shinobi are. He is trying to "run away" from his nightmare and is using ninjutsu to get it done. He could likely be trapped in Izanami for a long time--with the only escape route of rehabilitating himself.

If the trap in Izanami doesn't count as KO/BFR (as it did for Kabuto), then they could just kill him while he's trapped. Or the more optimistic case being that he returns to reality completely rehabilitated with no ill intentions :)

3. You can't try to argue it won't work because Obito's an Uchiha, seeing how the jutsu was created specifically for Uchihas. Since it is nigh impossible to cast a genjutsu on someone with the same eyes, Izanami was created as a genjutsu that's utilized using the senses. " Vast knowledge of the Uchiha" and blah, blah truly do not matter. As I said this jutsu was specifically created for Uchihas who abused reality very arrogantly. It was made to "save" them.

In case you needed proof. Obito--replacing Izanagi with Infinite Tsukyomi (and everything else he's been recklessly doing)--falls right into the category of Uchiha Izanami was created for.
In case you needed proof. Obito--replacing Izanagi with Infinite Tsukyomi (and everything else he's been recklessly doing)--falls right into the category of Uchiha Izanami was created for.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Ratava

@odinsonnn said:

@ratava said:

1. I can show you scans, but you literally just contradicted yourself (underlined statement).

Besides, you're only making excuses and reasons as to why Obito actually got HIT. The point, and my main argument, is that however difficult the task is, it is not impossible. And unless Obito can acheive 100% evasiveness--which he has never done--than it is more than viable to believe ITACHI/SASUKE can land a direct hit (not to mention a direct hit with Kagatsuchi or the Totsuka).

But he literally has 100% evasiveness with his phasing because nothing sasuke/itachi has shown so far would physically hit him. In the scans i posted he avoids getting hit by 4 shinobis so i see no problem against those two.

@odinsonnn said:

2. He did mention that Izanagi was a forbidden jutsu for that reason. But if you think about its application it would certainly help.

Obito would certainly be a match for a jutsu such as Izanami. This entire current God Tree arc is centered around Obito's issue with accepting reality and accepting who shinobi are. He is trying to
Obito would certainly be a match for a jutsu such as Izanami. This entire current God Tree arc is centered around Obito's issue with accepting reality and accepting who shinobi are. He is trying to "run away" from his nightmare and is using ninjutsu to get it done. He could likely be trapped in Izanami for a long time--with the only escape route of rehabilitating himself.

If the trap in Izanami doesn't count as KO/BFR (as it did for Kabuto), then they could just kill him while he's trapped. Or the more optimistic case being that he returns to reality completely rehabilitated with no ill intentions :)

So if the fight starts Obito just stands there although he knows what the Team is capable of. - i don´t think so. And as Itachis mentioned in the fight against Kabuto he needs time to "prepare" Izanami so he cant just start and use it in an instant whereas Obito can BFR you in the instant he touches you.
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Konan hit him, killed him until he used Izanagi. Shino had him for a second, as did Yamato. He may have escaped, but he did get touched for a second, which is all SoT needs. He also has a 5 minute limit so Itachi could just keep the SoT out and keep hitting him, until the time limits up.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ratava

@darkraiden said:

@ratava: Konan hit him, killed him until he used Izanagi. Shino had him for a second, as did Yamato. He may have escaped, but he did get touched for a second, which is all SoT needs. He also has a 5 minute limit so Itachi could just keep the SoT out and keep hitting him, until the time limits up.

yeah konan - with her paper-suicide attack during the phasing - so no option for the team and his limitation comes only into play if he uses his phasing 5 minutes straight so you can´t exploit that "weakness" without such an attack which conan showed (besides that - it was one of the dumbest fights in naruto ^^). Shino?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Obito wasn´t even serious and just toying with them the whole time and it´s the same with Yamato, not for one second was there a real threat for him. I don´t really care in the first place who is winning the fight but im certain it´s not an "easy win" for anybody as some people mentioned.

The best option for the Team is still Izanami as @Odinsonnn already mentioned.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: I only mentioned Izanami as one of the number of options they have to use against Obito. Izanami takes prep in the sense that you must screenshot two similar events with a certain time period between the two and trap the victim in basically a recording (meaning the length in "prep" varies from very long to extremely short--it's subjective). Izanami isn't the best option, it's one of the many great options.

Obito has been hit before. That is not 100% evasiveness.

You're ignoring the fact that a jutsu must still be utilized and utilized properly in order to be effective. It is nigh impossible to have 100% evasiveness on our planet given the physical realm we exist on. Now the kamui realm is the closest thing Obito has to achieving that but it is not 100%--as several other users have been giving you examples of (despite your excuse at every turn).

If you combine that with the fact that Itachi literally has a one-hit KO up his sleeve (totsuka blade) then it really puts the odds in the brothers' favor from the start.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn: Well said. You saved me some time by putting those scans up. I have nothing to add at the moment.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: I only mentioned Izanami as one of the number of options they have to use against Obito. Izanami takes prep in the sense that you must screenshot two similar events with a certain time period between the two and trap the victim in basically a recording (meaning the length in "prep" varies from very long to extremely short--it's subjective). Izanami isn't the best option, it's one of the many great options.

Obito has been hit before. That is not 100% evasiveness.

You're ignoring the fact that a jutsu must still be utilized and utilized properly in order to be effective. It is nigh impossible to have 100% evasiveness on our planet given the physical realm we exist on. Now the kamui realm is the closest thing Obito has to achieving that but it is not 100%--as several other users have been giving you examples of (despite your excuse at every turn).

If you combine that with the fact that Itachi literally has a one-hit KO up his sleeve (totsuka blade) then it really puts the odds in the brothers' favor from the start.

No excuses. As i said before - he effortless avoids melee attacks by four shinobis (including two of the fastest) and those two wouldnt do much better unless Itachi or Sauke pull some kind of suicide jutsu (like conan) out of nowhere and honestly, the Totsuka Blade is a non factor in this fight. So the only chance for The Team is to trap him in a Genjutsu.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

No excuses. As i said before - he effortless avoids melee attacks by four shinobis (including two of the fastest) and those two wouldnt do much better unless Itachi or Sauke pull some kind of suicide jutsu (like conan) out of nowhere and honestly, the Totsuka Blade is a non factor in this fight. So the only chance for The Team is to trap him in a Genjutsu.

Which they could do

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#64  Edited By utkanflash

we r not talking about one MS eye, Hilarious Tobi with Deidara Senpai
we talkin about Tobi with rinnegan and 6 jinchuriki&Bijuus
İtachi's one chance is İzanami and Sasuke's Kirin but he has some of pain's powers, jikuukan(space-time) jutsu, 6Bijuu c'mon...
Naruto With Kurama, Kakashi&Gai > Edo-İtachi and Sasuke (little bit)
they cant nothing to do !?! How Brothers can !!
Amaterasu dont work on him
Tsukuyomi dont work on him
Susano'o vs 6 Bijuu , dont work again
İzanagi dont work cuz Shisui's two eyes gone
İzanami maybe succed about this battle cuz Obitobi has a corupted mind. but he has RİnneGan !!!

ı think even regular better ninjutsu users has a better chance than dojutsu user's have !!
I Mean he has MS and Rinnegan same time Sharingan Powers not a option at all

Sannins, Kakashi&Gai&someone too, Kages has a better chance on these fight cuz powers and usables r different..
especially senjutsu users.... Obito with his Jikuukan and 6 Jinchurikis has a great advantage to seal İtachi..
and Sasuke not a fact in this fight

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sebast_Allen

Sasuke and itachi pull a victory

Continuous Amaterasu spams as well as susanoo shield from itachi shield them while they beat the bijuu and sasuke even has a bijuu sized susanoo now, he could cut them in half like he did to the large root (wider and larger than a bijuu i think) in one slice.

Sasuke can get on his hawk, and spam attacks down or just set the sky ablaze and do a kirin.

Susanoo arrows also take out bijuu and that can be coated with amaterasu

If they pressure obito enough with teqniques and taijutsu he will come out of intangibility because he cant keep it on for more than five minutes they will spam him with amaterasu, sealing, chidori senbons, susanoo etc so he will have to do izanagi, then his Ms ability will be gone, and they can kill him.

Itachi's shield blocks all of tobi's attempts and if he tres to capture one brother the other will attack with amaterasu, giant mazo soul steal was even dodged by hanzo, and he has less speed feats or reaction feats than either brother.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Well, obito already showed that he can fodderize enton..

Sasuke is much outmatched here, tobi phases him, or bijju nuke him, he's out easily.

Question is, can tobi beat itachi? His yata mirror should protect him from about everything tobi has, unless tobi manages to phase the whole thing, which is unlikely. Tobi most likely knows about totsuka blade, so he would be careful about it. Now, awesome as itachi is, I don't think he can take out five jinchurikis and obito by himself, even if sasuke runs around a little in the middle. So going with tobi, he's a good boy.

Or he could just soul rip using gedo mazo, unless itachi can use yata against that, too..

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ratava

Well, obito already showed that he can fodderize enton..

Sasuke is much outmatched here, tobi phases him, or bijju nuke him, he's out easily.

Question is, can tobi beat itachi? His yata mirror should protect him from about everything tobi has, unless tobi manages to phase the whole thing, which is unlikely. Tobi most likely knows about totsuka blade, so he would be careful about it. Now, awesome as itachi is, I don't think he can take out five jinchurikis and obito by himself, even if sasuke runs around a little in the middle. So going with tobi, he's a good boy.

Or he could just soul rip using gedo mazo, unless itachi can use yata against that, too..

Hmm - he could just phase underground and appear behind Itachi within his Susanoo, after all he only need one touch. With enough distraction i think he can pull it off.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito doesn't need to bother about sasuke. Two biiju nuke him. Itachi is the problem..

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@princearagorn1: Nope, bijuu susanoo ftw.

he cuts the bijuu to shreds

http://i1.mangareader.net/naruto/647/naruto-4462851.jpg

http://i998.mangareader.net/naruto/648/naruto-4475587.jpg

He can arrow the bijuu's tailed beast bombs as they form to implode them

He can spam amaterasu on they like how he pwned bee

He can get on his hawk, start spamming at them or spam the sky with fire and do kirin

Then itachi goes clean up duty and seals them while sasuke watches for obito and attacks him whenever he hets close to itachi or a bijuu

He could even spam on mazou which will distract obito while itachi seals the bijuu

And if they fight like they did against kabuto (protecting one while other attacks, protect incapacitated one etc) then obito wont have the chance to touch them, and itachi might just end it with genjutsu amped by sasuke's genjutsu

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

Nothing the bijju can't handle. Same can't be said for sasuke, though.

No Caption Provided

Sasuke isn't much of a factor here, tobi phases him, or he gets nuked with mountain busters. Bijju bomb can be launched as projectile as well, there's nothing suggesting that even a spam of susano arrows could match a tbb in destruction. Kirin required prep. And hawk gets shot down with bijju dama.

And even itachi can't handle five jinchuriki by himself, much less added with obito. Adding gedo mazo borders on spite, as it combined with bijju basically is juubi, which is much more than entire uchiha clan can handle, much less the brothers lol

The duo lose here, sadly.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @ratava: Sasuke attacks obito when he solidifies

4 Shinobis (Kakashi/Bee/Naruto/Guy) attacked Obito simultaneously and couldn´t land a single hit. I doub´t that Sasuke would do any better. And where does that "Susanoo Arrow lets the BBs explode" even come from?

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@sebast_allen:

Nothing the bijju can't handle. Same can't be said for sasuke, though.

No Caption Provided

Sasuke isn't much of a factor here, tobi phases him, or he gets nuked with mountain busters. Bijju bomb can be launched as projectile as well, there's nothing suggesting that even a spam of susano arrows could match a tbb in destruction. Kirin required prep. And hawk gets shot down with bijju dama.

And even itachi can't handle five jinchuriki by himself, much less added with obito. Adding gedo mazo borders on spite, as it combined with bijju basically is juubi, which is much more than entire uchiha clan can handle, much less the brothers lol

The duo lose here, sadly.

Show me bijuu taking being bisected just fine dude, he is pretty fast in susanoo and can jump really far distances, he could dodge the bijuu bombs and itachi can tank them or seal the attacks as they are about to hit

And by hitting them with his arrows as they form he will implode them on the bijuu disorientating them enough for him to amaterasu them and let itachi seal them

Genjutsu by itachi could end obito, but besides that, konan was able to pressure obito by keeping an attack going for five minutes in which he had to rest his sharingan for another five minutes, constant arrow spams, enton and katsugichi spams, chidori senbons, explosive clone spams they could pull five minutes or at least catch obito solidify within that tim and get him with an attack or seal him.

If obito tries to touch sasuke he can put amaterasu on himself (he can hold it now even) so obito wont touch him and itachi can disperse into crows.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sebast_allen:

Show me bijuu taking being bisected just fine dude, he is pretty fast in susanoo and can jump really far distances, he could dodge the bijuu bombs and itachi can tank them or seal the attacks as they are about to hit

Who is bisecting them? they're durable enough to take bijju bombs.. And their offense is much better, too. And they kept up with kyubi just fine. As for itachi, I already said itachi's the one that keeps the fight from being a one sided slaughter..

And by hitting them with his arrows as they form he will implode them on the bijuu disorientating them enough for him to amaterasu them and let itachi seal them

where are you getting that susano arrows could even phase a bijju bomb, much less cause it any actual problem? It required what, 5 rashomons just to deflect one..

Genjutsu by itachi could end obito, but besides that, konan was able to pressure obito by keeping an attack going for five minutes in which he had to rest his sharingan for another five minutes, constant arrow spams, enton and katsugichi spams, chidori senbons, explosive clone spams they could pull five minutes or at least catch obito solidify within that tim and get him with an attack or seal him.

Assuming he's stupid enough to look in itachi's eyes. Hint: He isn't.

And konan's paper ocean was a prep feat, it way outclasses anything sasuke or even itachi did. She had six hundred billion paper bombs for God's sake.

If obito tries to touch sasuke he can put amaterasu on himself (he can hold it now even) so obito wont touch him and itachi can disperse into crows.

Obito fodderized amaterasu when they first met.

Sasuke is pretty much a non-factor here, itachi's the potential problem because of the spirit weapons. And considering his low stamina, obito takes it without too much difficulty..

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

Who is bisecting them? they're durable enough to take bijju bombs.. And their offense is much better, too. And they kept up with kyubi just fine. As for itachi, I already said itachi's the one that keeps the fight from being a one sided slaughter..

Sasuke bisects them, being durable against blut attacks doesnt mean sharp attacks wont go through, good example is 8 tails, he took a bijuu bomb, but got limbs cut of easily and was stabbed in the chest. After being bisected itachi seals the or after they are amaterasu spammed itachi seals them.

where are you getting that susano arrows could even phase a bijju bomb, much less cause it any actual problem? It required what, 5 rashomons just to deflect one..

Even if the arrows cant, sasuke can dodge them, itachi can block them and both brothers can amaterasu the bijuu's eyes so they cant even aim it and then seal them

Assuming he's stupid enough to look in itachi's eyes. Hint: He isn't.

Only naruto characters who can fight blind are kabuto and guy, that was stated, obito has to look at them at some point, and then its game.

And konan's paper ocean was a prep feat, it way outclasses anything sasuke or even itachi did. She had six hundred billion paper bombs for God's sake.

But she pressured him, something they can easily do, by just spamming amaterasu at him for five minutes he will reach his limit.

Obito fodderized amaterasu when they first met.

True, but sasuke has feats to suggest he hs the better reaction time of the two and could dodge obito and cut him or while he dodges itachi could spam shuriken at the back of his body and enhance them with fire.

Sasuke is pretty much a non-factor here, itachi's the potential problem because of the spirit weapons. And considering his low stamina, obito takes it without too much difficulty..

It's edo itachi dude

Sasuke is a factor, he could take the bijuu's by spamming arrows (to pin them to the ground), Amaterasu, to consume them (they cant do shinra tensei to get it of) and amaterasu to get their eyes so they cant aim bijuu bombs. Then he lets itachi seal them.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

Sasuke bisects them, being durable against blut attacks doesnt mean sharp attacks wont go through, good example is 8 tails, he took a bijuu bomb, but got limbs cut of easily and was stabbed in the chest. After being bisected itachi seals the or after they are amaterasu spammed itachi seals them.

Sasuke getting close to bijju means him getting nuked by a bijju bomb. or flicked away like a fly.

Only naruto characters who can fight blind are kabuto and guy, that was stated, obito has to look at them at some point, and then its game.

He doesn't have to fight blind. He just has to avoid the eyes.

But she pressured him, something they can easily do, by just spamming amaterasu at him for five minutes he will reach his limit.

Her pressuring tobi has nothing to do here. With the same thing, she could solo sasuke ten times over.

True, but sasuke has feats to suggest he hs the better reaction time of the two and could dodge obito and cut him or while he dodges itachi could spam shuriken at the back of his body and enhance them with fire.

Hell no. Sasuke got owned by raikage in speed. tobi kept up with kcm naruto, gated guy, and raikiri kakashi and bee at once.

It's edo itachi dude

My bad.

Sasuke is a factor, he could take the bijuu's by spamming arrows (to pin them to the ground), Amaterasu, to consume them (they cant do shinra tensei to get it of) and amaterasu to get their eyes so they cant aim bijuu bombs. Then he lets itachi seal them.

Sasuke's arrows haven't shown anything to say they'll even phase bijju. It was stopped by danzo's weak wood release. As for amaterasu, assuming he does manage to hit one jinchuriki with it, other five take his head off easily.

The only thing tobi needs to worry about here is itachi and his one shot jutsus..

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

Sasuke getting close to bijju means him getting nuked by a bijju bomb. or flicked away like a fly.

the bijuu's reactions were not great and they never shot bijuu bombs just as they were about to be hit with something, sasuke could jump straight over the bijuu bombs while manuvering past the bijuus and spamming arrows

He doesn't have to fight blind. He just has to avoid the eyes.

Well he wont do too well, itachi can get him in a finger jutsu that makes him look up for tsukoyomi

Her pressuring tobi has nothing to do here. With the same thing, she could solo sasuke ten times over.

She pressured him into keeping MS active, they could also pressure him into that via amaterasu spams

Hell no. Sasuke got owned by raikage in speed. tobi kept up with kcm naruto, gated guy, and raikiri kakashi and bee at once.

True, but he isnt very fast himself, sasuke could trace where obito's body would move and dodge accordingly while ittachi attacks from the back, and having the sharingan, itachi would see exactly when obito would touch sasuke and would attack him at that second

It's edo itachi dude

My bad.

No prob bro

Sasuke's arrows haven't shown anything to say they'll even phase bijju. It was stopped by danzo's weak wood release. As for amaterasu, assuming he does manage to hit one jinchuriki with it, other five take his head off easily.

Actually it went right through the tree like paper and pinned it to the stone beneath them, Bijuu's take arrows through hands, feet etc that pin them to the ground, then sasuke spams amaterasu at their eyes. Obito can't send them all at once easily, and when he does, they get behind itachi's shield and spam amaterasu at them

The only thing tobi needs to worry about here is itachi and his one shot jutsus..

No.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: argh! I deleted the message accidentally :(

Could you copy from your notifications or something :(

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I havent watched the thread yet :'(

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got no notifications, did anyone get a notification

superdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: what stops obito from speed blitzing itachi and sasuke and besides they don't have any sage mode.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdoom: Speed blitz, are you serious, two sharingan users like them will attack at exactly the point obito does a jutsu or tries to touch something

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@odinsonnn said:

@ratava: If he consciously evades the attacks (which he is capable of), yes. But it's not a feature that's "always on." If that was the case then physical contact with Obito would be impossible at all times, and that's clearly not the case.

My argument for these factors from Itachi's team are considering he lands direct physical contact. And seeing how the totsuka blade only requires such contact once, it really doesn't matter how much Obito can phase thru unless he can acheive 100% evasiveness (if there's a will there's a way).

ok. I'd say considering his vast knowledge of so6p, and seeing itachi vs sasuke, he knows about totsuka blade. Itachi tries to use it, he phases it. Now what? Let's just weigh the options..

But who was able to hit Obito and how did he do it? (besides pis/cis for example Narutos headbutt)

The team don´t have access to the above. So its as princearagorn1 mentioned it. His phasing is just too hax.

Basically.

Obito wins easily. Itachi is incredibly overrated, and Sasuke isn't strong enough to keep up with 6 Jinchuriki.

Not to mention his superior knowledge, and stamina. His healing factor. Using mokuton style.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#87  Edited By utkanflash

@ratava said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@odinsonnn said:

Basically.

Obito wins easily. Itachi is incredibly overrated, and Sasuke isn't strong enough to keep up with 6 Jinchuriki.

Not to mention his superior knowledge, and stamina. His healing factor. Using mokuton style.

This !!

Sasuke is non factor here...And Itachi's only chance is İzanami but Obito has Rinnegan .. And please Tobi vs Konan battle not a feat in this fight.. This tobi use Rİnnegan+6 Bijuu&Jinchuurikis+Mokuton+Mangekyou Sharingan+Gedo Mazo !!!! How they survived after that..
They dont have jikuukan(space-time jutsu) or hirashin(flying thunder god jutsu) ... Tobi with his teleportation he is teleport in their Susano'os !!! And Kill them, and he has Gedo Mazo..Gedo Mazo is a sealer(sealin jutsu) statue ıt can be seal Itachi !!! ... And Sasuke non factor on this... Naruto&Bee and Kakashi&Gai can do nothing on this version of Tobi how Brothers can !!!! ?!?!

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What stops sasuke from distracting obito while itachi seals mazo

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: @tony_shark: I'm convinced you guys are just talking at this point.

Obito has mokuton? You kidding me?

Itachi overrated?

Obito "teleporting"?

Honestly where are you getting this from? The only way Obito would e able to stop the team is to seal the immortal Itachi (not happening). Obito doesn't even have a susano'o of his own--let alone the TOTSUKA BLADE--big mistake. And wtf does a rinnegan have to do with Izanami, that doesn't protect him form squat. All this "vast knowledge, watching sasuke vs Itachi blah blah" crap means nothing. Once you're hit with the blade, you're sealed, that's all there is to it.

Obito does not teleport (AND NO HE DOES NOT HAVE WOOD STYLE JUTSUS), he phases by switching dimensions for a period of time (5min max). So run all you want, but going up against Itachi and sasuke prowess with a one hit KO won't last long. OP doesn't mention jinchuuriki so NOPE.

Itachi is overrated? ....how?

I don't think you two know much of what you're talking about. These are the ppl who (one of which slayed EVERY uchiha) (one of which took on five kages at once) together took down a dragon sage Kabuto who had the power, and jutsu, of almost everyone who encountered orochimaru. No f*%*^% way Itachi is overrated. Just stop.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn:

Obito has mokuton? You kidding me?

Obito does have mokuton, actually.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Gracetrack

@princearagorn1 said:

@noone301994 said:

@princearagorn1:

This isn't scared? He delayed his master plan because of Itachi
This isn't scared? He delayed his master plan because of Itachi

It was a deal, remember? Itachi helped him kill uchiha, in exchange for not attacking the village again:

No Caption Provided

This. Furthermore, this was pre-rinnegan Obito.

Still, this is very tough... only because Itachi and Sasuke working as a team is probably the most lethal combination in all of the Narutoverse. The only team I would argue is better would be Sasuke and Naruto.

Still, Obito is the evasion master. His evasion ability is off the charts; there is NO ONE better in the world of Naruto. Sure, it only takes one hit with Itachi's totsuka blade to probably end it, but... to me... there is a far greater possibility that Obito would end the brothers before Itachi is able to tag him.

Likewise, all it takes is for Obito to warp just one of them into the pocket dimension. Once that happens, the battle just got 50 percent easier for Obito. With all the distractions and diversionary tactics Obito can put into play, such as summoning the bijuu, this makes separating and warping one of the brothers away that much easier.

One brother gets BFR'd, the other gets smited by Obito and the bijuu. Game, set, match.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: If he puts on in his dimension he can never warp again or he'll be hit. That'd be completely retarded for him to do. It'd seal his fate even quicker. And Sasuke or Itachi could easily hold their own against the Bijuu and Obito. Bijuu are a big target for Amaterasu, and if Sasuke covers himself in it (Kagatsuchi), then he can quickly end the Bijuu without much of a fight. Obito would have to constantly dodge with speed he's never shown, and never warp again cause he BFR'd someone to his dimension, his only way to escape. Sasuke can solo this actually, as can Itachi. Bijuu are too big targets for gg moves like Amaterasu and Totsuka Sword.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Gracetrack

@darkraiden said:

@omnicrono: If he puts on in his dimension he can never warp again or he'll be hit. That'd be completely retarded for him to do. It'd seal his fate even quicker. And Sasuke or Itachi could easily hold their own against the Bijuu and Obito. Bijuu are a big target for Amaterasu, and if Sasuke covers himself in it (Kagatsuchi), then he can quickly end the Bijuu without much of a fight. Obito would have to constantly dodge with speed he's never shown, and never warp again cause he BFR'd someone to his dimension, his only way to escape. Sasuke can solo this actually, as can Itachi. Bijuu are too big targets for gg moves like Amaterasu and Totsuka Sword.

You are right. I completely overlooked that. Thank you.

However, I don't think it changes the outcome of the battle. It simply means Obito cannot teleport one of them away to the pocket dimension for an extended period. He simply needs to teleport BOTH of them away quickly, if not at the exact same time. (BFR of both is allowed for a victory.)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DarkRaiden
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: Yeah it was pre-rinnegan but he hasn't really shown that he could do anything new with the rinnegan (except control the mazo and bijuu).

I doubt that he would be able to warp both of them away at the same time... It takes a couple of seconds and we know Sasuke and Itachi are fast enough to evade or block with susano'o

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Gracetrack

@darkraiden said:

@omnicrono: How does he get past Susanoo?

Same way he gets past everything else - Intangibility ala Kamui. Additionally, this version of Obito can use the bijuu as methods of diversion/distraction. The different bijuu can tank some heavy blows, and Sasuke (especially Itachi) cannot maintain Susanoo indefinitely. Furthermore, Obito can very well use Izanagi as a last resort.

@noone301994 said:

@omnicrono: Yeah it was pre-rinnegan but he hasn't really shown that he could do anything new with the rinnegan (except control the mazo and bijuu).

I doubt that he would be able to warp both of them away at the same time... It takes a couple of seconds and we know Sasuke and Itachi are fast enough to evade or block with susano'o

The only one we've seen that is shown to be fast enough to get away from the Kamui, after it has already initiated, is Minato... and that just barely only because of Flying Thunder God technique. All Obito needs to do is touch them, then it is game over... and last time I checked, they cannot go intangible. They can only hide behind Susanoo, which Obito can slip by using Kamui anyway.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Gracetrack

@darkraiden:

By the way, do you honestly believe that this version of Obito wouldn't be able hold his own alone against Sasuke? I'm sorry, but I think that's ridiculous.

On the contrary, with or without intangibility, this version of Obito would run riot over Sasuke. He teleports Itachi away from the start, and this leaves Obito + bijuu to deal with a lone Sasuke. I don't care how far Sasuke has grown up to the latest chapter, he has shown nothing as of yet that tells me he could stand alone against Obito(w/bijuu & rinnegan) and win.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: I knew you would bring that up. The only reason Minato almost got BFR'd was because he was caught off guard and he didn't know of Obito's abilities. Sasuke and Itachi wouldn't have their backs turned and off guard. Plus they know of his abilities. Those are the differences between Minato's situation and theirs and I think that makes a big difference. Also, how can Obito beat someone by simply touching them? There is no proof of this, just because he says, "all i have to do is touch them and I win" doesn't mean that its a guarantee...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

By the way, do you honestly believe that this version of Obito wouldn't be able hold his own alone against Sasuke? I'm sorry, but I think that's ridiculous.

On the contrary, with or without intangibility, this version of Obito would run riot over Sasuke. He teleports Itachi away from the start, and this leaves Obito + bijuu to deal with a lone Sasuke. I don't care how far Sasuke has grown up to the latest chapter, he has shown nothing as of yet that tells me he could stand alone against Obito(w/bijuu & rinnegan) and win.

Of course. Obito has shown nothing. No speed, no impressive rinnegan powers, nothing. He wouldn't even be in my top 10 of Naruto character by power. Sasuke's faster, better, more intelligent, has better jutsu, has Susanoo, Amaterasu, and more. Sasuke would stomp.

Also Obito's not near fast enough to lay a hand on Itachi, nonetheless teleport him away. If he tried, he's either getting handled via taijutsu, or it's a genjutsu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Strong as the duo are, they are NOT handling six jinchuriki at once..