Sasuke and Edo Itachi vs. Obito (Rinnegan)

• 180 results
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

Random encounter, win by KO, death, BFR (Sasuke and Itachi would both have to be BFR'd for it to count as a win for Obito) or being sealed away.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By patrat18

Team wins Itachi's too smart.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jgames

Team Itachi, but luckily sasuke dies in the process

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

Team Itachi, but luckily sasuke dies in the process

i like this..

but no itachi and sasuke can't beat 7 tailed beasts.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Sauske dying only means that the show can become better.LOL.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with obito here. He has sharingan to counter normal genjutsu, and enough knowledge on both to not fall for tsukuyomi. He has already shown he can hax his way out of amaterasu. And he can phase out of most of their attacks.

Sasuke isn't blocking the combined bijju bombs with his susano without yata mirror, and itachi can be absorbed. Awesome as itachi is, I'm leaning with obito.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with obito here. He has sharingan to counter normal genjutsu, and enough knowledge on both to not fall for tsukuyomi. He has already shown he can hax his way out of amaterasu. And he can phase out of most of their attacks.

Sasuke isn't blocking the combined bijju bombs with his susano without yata mirror, and itachi can be absorbed. Awesome as itachi is, I'm leaning with obito.

this

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..that...makes sense....Stop it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah. Obito's shown not to be that fast as when Naruto speedblitzed and headbutted him (like once but still), and he's shown none of the rinnegan abilities really. The Jinchuuriki were weak enough that Kakashi and Guy were holding their own, andquote frankly can be taken down with ease by Susanoo Arrows, Kagutsuchi sword, and Amaterasu period.

Regular Sharingan, Obito's especially hasn't helped Kakashi against normal genjutsu, nor did it help Sasuke much, thus Obito will still fall. Phasing's ok, but all Itachi needs is one hit with the SoT and fight's over. Same with Jinchuuriki. Bijuu Bombs don't even get a chance. As soon as they transform into that big ass target, SoT gg. Also since Obito loves to repeat himself in battle, Izanami gg.

Itachi and Sasuke should take this easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@princearagorn1 said:

this

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 106me

Nah, Obito is overrated. If he can be beaten by Kakashi, I don't see why Itachi can't solo Obito. Itachi's jutsu's are going to be too much for Obito. Even if he does use his mangekyo sharingan, he won't be phasing out of Izanami if it lands. Once Izanami lands on Obito, the fight is over.

superdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

Nah, Obito is overrated. If he can be beaten by Kakashi, I don't see why Itachi can't solo Obito. Itachi's jutsu's are going to be too much for Obito. Even if he does use his mangekyo sharingan, he won't be phasing out of Izanami if it lands. Once Izanami lands on Obito, the fight is over.

when did kakashi beat him and i don't think any eye genjutsu can work on guys with rinnegan.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito stomps, he is the ten tails jinchūriki he has the sharingsn and the rinnegan

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I don't remember Naruto speed blitzing him, all i remember was they both head but each other and afterward obito said he didn't even dent his mask. Obito can just use kamui and send both of them to another dimension, our use those black spheres to negate there ninjutsu.your seriously underestimating obito

superdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: obito did use rinnegan abilities because of two things

1. he knew that naruto and kakashi would know how to counter them since they had fought pain

2. he was already using a lot of chakra controlling six tail beasts at the same time.

kakashi also suggested these

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 106me

@superdoom: In chapter 636 Kakashi and Obito used genjutsu on each other, but stopped. Then they proceeded to fight each other for a while, but Kakashi became the victor and Obito used the last of his strength to teleport away after being stabbed with Kakashi's chidori.

Whether Genjutsu works or not depends on the user's power and how powerful the genjutsu is, as well as how powerful the user's enemy is. Tsukuyomi is a very powerful genjutsu, with Izanami being one of, if not, the most powerful genjutsu a user can cast, alongside Izanagi of course. Better eyes can give a person a better chance to see through genjutsu, but it means nothing if they are weak.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

@106me said:

To me that was PIS plus obito needed a reason to get out of the kamui dimension to become the SOSP. Plus the fact that the od allowed BFR is a HUGE advantage to Obito. Since obito is basically the king of BFR in the manga.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Team Itachi

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 106me

@infamous_wolf: Well, it may be partially PIS, I'll give you that. But I doubt Obito can BFR Itachi. Itachi will be too fast for Obito to use his MS on Itachi. Itachi's not going to just sit there and let Tobi BFR him. It may keep Itachi on edge, a little bit, but Itachi has too wide a range of powerful jutsu's and spiritual weapons (Yata and Totsuka) to lose to Tobi.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@superdoom: In chapter 636 Kakashi and Obito used genjutsu on each other, but stopped. Then they proceeded to fight each other for a while, but Kakashi became the victor and Obito used the last of his strength to teleport away after being stabbed with Kakashi's chidori.

Whether Genjutsu works or not depends on the user's power and how powerful the genjutsu is, as well as how powerful the user's enemy is. Tsukuyomi is a very powerful genjutsu, with Izanami being one of, if not, the most powerful genjutsu a user can cast, alongside Izanagi of course. Better eyes can give a person a better chance to see through genjutsu, but it means nothing if they are weak.

obito also stabbed kakashi. rinnegan eye's are linked. if they manage to put obito under a genjutsu, he still has the sight of his six paths to depend on. the only reason why jiraiya genjustu worked on pain was because it was a genjutsu based on sound which only the bodies heard. itachi and sasuke can't put all the seven bodies under genjutsu at the same time, so tsukuyomi and izanami can't work if obito has his six paths.

if its current obito, then no contest

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 106me

@kelvinator: What are you talking about? Obito has rinnegan eyes, which are an evolved form of sharingan eyes. Pain had those eyes, but that was separate from his own abilities as having the six paths power. Obito only has the eyes, like Madara, not the six paths. That's what made Negato so formidable, was his six paths powers. Obito doesn't have that. Genjutsu is still Genjutsu though, it doesn't matter if it works by sound, sight, or touch. If it works through sound, then it works by sight. Like I said, both the eyes and the user of the eyes have to be powerful to resist Genjutsu. Izanami and Tsukuyomi are too strong to be resisted by someone who can be beaten by Kakashi and be on par with his Genjutsu.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: by six paths, i mean the six bodies who share visions.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By kagetaicho

If Obito has the Biju them he wins. Without them, I'd give it to team Itachi. Their teamwork is good and Obito can't drop them when they have each others back. We saw this in the Kabuto fight. Kabuto would've killed them both several times over had Itachi not had Sasuke's back and/or been Edo, but Kabuto failed each time. Now Kabuto isn't Obito but the basis is similar.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@106me said:

@infamous_wolf: Well, it may be partially PIS, I'll give you that. But I doubt Obito can BFR Itachi. Itachi will be too fast for Obito to use his MS on Itachi. Itachi's not going to just sit there and let Tobi BFR him. It may keep Itachi on edge, a little bit, but Itachi has too wide a range of powerful jutsu's and spiritual weapons (Yata and Totsuka) to lose to Tobi.

Obito is a mainly defensive fighter.So he is going to be paying his time waiting for an opportunity to attack. And mixing that with izanagi is pretty haxed. He can also summon the gedo mazo at will which is extremely useful. Also to be honest If Obito can keep them at bay long enough to summon the ten tails. Its over. Obito's only problem would be Tosuka and Izanami.( Would the tosuka blade even work since obito's body is in a totally different dimension when using Kamui.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By 106me

@infamous_wolf: Obito isn't going to have access to the ten tails, that was madara's doing. And he doesn't have access to pain's powers. Those were very special and only used by the sage of six paths and Negato. Even if Obito could summon Gedo Mazo, it would be ineffective because Itachi can deflect it (Yata mirror shield) and it would handicap Obito by draining the life out of him, to the point where it would end the fight. But like I said, Obito doesn't have that power. And I dont know what you mean about Izanami being hax, but it's already been stated that Izanami and Izanagi are equal Genjutsu's. Also, Obito can still be hit, although it would take some planing in order to do so. People have already landed attacks on him without using his MS like Kakashi did. And Totsuka and Izanami aren't the only problems, but they sure are the biggest and can easily end the fight quickly.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow I didn't even bump this once and there are this many responses. Sweet.

I personally think Itachi and Sasuke would win b/c Obito feared Itachi so that means Itachi probably knows how to beat him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kabuto can control Itachi and give him and Sasuke a fight while he is in Edo from then Obito should take it. Plus he has the 6 jincuuriki and the rinnegan abilities.
@106me: The only reason Kakashi beat Obito because Kakashi had got a power up from Bijuu Naruto not only that he had to use chakra to control the jinchuuriki. He does have access to Pain's powers. He had the 6 jinchuuriki in the 6 paths bodies and they shared field vision.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Obito did NOT fear itachi. It's just that he was always surprised by him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

This isn't scared? He delayed his master plan because of Itachi

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By 106me

@xlab3000 said:

If Kabuto can control Itachi and give him and Sasuke a fight while he is in Edo from then Obito should take it. Plus he has the 6 jincuuriki and the rinnegan abilities.

@106me

: The only reason Kakashi beat Obito because Kakashi had got a power up from Bijuu Naruto not only that he had to use chakra to control the jinchuuriki. He does have access to Pain's powers. He had the 6 jinchuuriki in the 6 paths bodies and they shared field vision.

That doesn't mean Obito is just going to beat Itachi and Sasuke, because we're talking about Obito and his Rinnegan, not the edo tensei Jinchuuriki. Those are still seperate characters. If the author permits the use of the Jinchuuriki, though, then I will take back what I said.

1) And about the fight with Obito and Kakashi, true Kakashi had a boost, but he was already at a handicap when fighting Obito before Kurama gave him chakra. That's all that Kurama did though, was give him chakra. Kakashi had been through a battle with all of the edo seven mist swordsmen, and had nearly overused his sharingan prior to the confrontation with Obito. So, Kakashi gaining chakra only makes the fight between him and Obito even.

2) The only reason why Kabuto was controlled by Itachi was because of Edo Tensei, not because Kabuto had the means to capture a live Itachi. Otherwise, it would be the other way around. ITACHI would be controlling Kabuto (I'm half joking, but he could via sharingan). And he was barely able to fight Itachi and Sasuke who were holding back (Itachi was holding the majority of his strength back, while sasuke was a little bit less restrictive).

Overall, Itachi alone would be able to take on Obito with some difficulty. Having Sasuke would be more than enough to end the fight with Obito as well.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those chibi's are adorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@xlab3000 said:

@106me

: The only reason Kakashi beat Obito because Kakashi had got a power up from Bijuu Naruto not only that he had to use chakra to control the jinchuuriki. He does have access to Pain's powers. He had the 6 jinchuuriki in the 6 paths bodies and they shared field vision.

You know what? I actually messed up. I forgot about the initial fight with Obito vs Kakashi and Gai, so he did use some of pain's powers. I don't usually like reading these newer chapters though, just cause they have really s***y writing. Everything after the Pein arc sucks in my opinion. But yeah, that's my fault for overlooking Obito and the Rinnegan. That still doesn't mean Obito is just going to beat Itachi and Sasuke, because we're talking about Obito and his Rinnegan, not the edo tensei Jinchuuriki. Those are still seperate characters. If the author permits the use of the Jinchuuriki, though, then I will take back what I said.

1) And about the fight with Obito and Kakashi, true Kakashi had a boost, but he was already at a handicap when fighting Obito before Kurama gave him chakra. That's all that Kurama did though, was give him chakra. Kakashi had been through a battle with all of the edo seven mist swordsmen, and had nearly overused his sharingan prior to the confrontation with Obito. So, Kakashi gaining chakra only makes the fight between him and Obito even.

2) The only reason why Kabuto was controlled by Itachi was because of Edo Tensei, not because Kabuto had the means to capture a live Itachi. Otherwise, it would be the other way around. ITACHI would be controlling Kabuto (I'm half joking, but he could via sharingan). And he was barely able to fight Itachi and Sasuke who were holding back (Itachi was holding the majority of his strength back, while sasuke was a little bit less restrictive).

Overall, Itachi alone would be able to take on Obito with some difficulty. Having Sasuke would be more than enough to end the fight with Obito as well.

True. Since this Edo Itachi they should win.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

It was a deal, remember? Itachi helped him kill uchiha, in exchange for not attacking the village again:

No Caption Provided

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Oh yeah that's right... But don't you think there was a reason that he didn't break the deal? It's not like Obito has this code where he is a man of his word. Itachi would have went after him if he figured out that Obito was responsible for attacking them again and he was probably scared of that.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Doesn't really seem like it. Itachi did help him get the thing he wanted the most afterall. But it's possible.

Btw, which one was that, madara, or obito? I don't think toby would break a deal madara made..

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Obito

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Madara was dead by then so it was Obito.

He didn't have to keep his word. He never kept his word with any other akatsuki members, like Nagato and Konan. He lied to them and manipulated them in the process. Why not do the same with Itachi?

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#40  Edited By utkanflash

This is not a Tobi The Hilarious Akatsuki Member !?! :)

This is the Tobi with rinnegan and M.Sharingan in same time

He can use Jinchuriki bodies(like nagato's pain) he can use Gedo Mazo

Tsukuyomi dont work on him cuz he has MS(Mangekyou Sharingan)

Amaterasu dont work on him cuz he can absorb any ninjutsu cuz he has rinnegan

He can use ningendo jutsu(soul taker)

He can absorbs brothers's chakra like nagato did before on Kller Bee

he can use jikuugudo..he already use jikuukan for teleportaion himself and the other objects !?!

He can use Shurado (Asura Path powers)

The only thread on Tobi in this fight is Susano'o with Totsuka Sword and Yata mirror(or shield) and Yasaka no magatama !!!

But Gedo Mazo easily dealin with Susano'o

İtachi's İzanami and Yasaka no magatama and Sasuke's Kirin their only chance against The Tobi with Rinnegan

Tough fight cuz Edo İtachi has no weaknesses like he has before !?! I Mean his ill and lower Chakra durability but Edo-Itachi more durable and healty then Regular Itachi but still Edo İtachi win against Nagato with Bijuu Mode Naruto and Killer bee with high difficulty

And Tobi>Nagato

6 Jinchuriki>Pain

Mangekyou Sharingan + Rinnegan> Rinnegan or Mangekyou Sharingan

and his teleportation advantage can past Susano'o

Obitobi with high difficulty

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Odinsonnn

@xlab3000: Kabuto didn't have control over Itachi. He broke himself out of edo tensei by the genjutsu he set in the crow he placed within Naruto. Once he fell under it's genjutsu (which was initially set up for Sasuke) it made him immediately "protect the leaf"--returning his free will and restoring his already loyal nature to the village.

You guys are forgetting this is not Juubito. We are talking about the same Obito who ultimately fell to Kakashi's kunai to the heart. Not the "sage of six paths" incarnate, but the Obito that was actually weaker than Madara lol.

Itachi is the only immortal one here. Sasuke has the eternal mangekyou. Obito has ONE rinnegan. Totsuka blade/yata mirror and two well-versed susano'o users should be enough to handle Obito. Put him against Itachi's mind and it ALMOST becomes a mismatch (minimal sarcasm).

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totsuka blade/yata mirror and two well-versed susano'o users should be enough to handle Obito. Put him against Itachi's mind and it ALMOST becomes a mismatch (minimal sarcasm).

which would be useless against his phasing.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Odinsonnn

@ratava: If he consciously evades the attacks (which he is capable of), yes. But it's not a feature that's "always on." If that was the case then physical contact with Obito would be impossible at all times, and that's clearly not the case.

My argument for these factors from Itachi's team are considering he lands direct physical contact. And seeing how the totsuka blade only requires such contact once, it really doesn't matter how much Obito can phase thru unless he can acheive 100% evasiveness (if there's a will there's a way).

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Noone301994

@utkanflash: Obito can't use all of the powers of Pain because it takes up too much chakra

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: If he consciously evades the attacks (which he is capable of), yes. But it's not a feature that's "always on." If that was the case then physical contact with Obito would be impossible at all times, and that's clearly not the case.

My argument for these factors from Itachi's team are considering he lands direct physical contact. And seeing how the totsuka blade only requires such contact once, it really doesn't matter how much Obito can phase thru unless he can acheive 100% evasiveness (if there's a will there's a way).

ok. I'd say considering his vast knowledge of so6p, and seeing itachi vs sasuke, he knows about totsuka blade. Itachi tries to use it, he phases it. Now what? Let's just weigh the options..

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

@utkanflash: Obito can't use all of the powers of Pain because it takes up too much chakra

he can already use some of nagato's powers and summons( like using jinchurikis like nagato was using pain before)
he can already summon Gedo Mazo like Nagato
He absorb ninjutsu like Nagato !! All Rinnegan user use this powers
Like madara, like obito, like nagato and like Rikudou Sennin
maybe damage or succes levels different but they all use thi jutsus... and Obito has Hashirama's cells and Uchiha Blood he has no chakra problem

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: Then why hasn't it shown him absorbing at all yet? I think it takes up too much chakra to do all of those Rinnegan abilities and it makes it even harder since he only has one eye. The only thing it lets him do is control (use chakra chains) Jinchuriki and summon the gedo mazo.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Odinsonnn

@princearagorn1: We can weigh the options. But let's not act like Itachi can only swing the blade once.

I wish I could go thru the numerous strategies Itachi and Sasuke would utilize to land a direct strike. But for time's sake lets also not act like they are incapable of such.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn said:

ok. I'd say considering his vast knowledge of so6p, and seeing itachi vs sasuke, he knows about totsuka blade. Itachi tries to use it, he phases it. Now what? Let's just weigh the options..

But who was able to hit Obito and how did he do it? (besides pis/cis for example Narutos headbutt)

1. Minato with FTG due to Teleportation
  2. Naruto in combination with Kakashis Kamui practically negating his phasing.
  3. Kakashi inside the Kamuis dimension.

The team don´t have access to the above. So its as princearagorn1 mentioned it. His phasing is just too hax.