One Piece vs Marvel Earth

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hedatary

One Piece world Government and Pirates vs Marvel Earth. The catch is, there should absolutely be no omega level characters, reality warpers and TK/Telepathy on Prof. X's level. This war is on a deserted planet so power houses like Juggs who are powered by an outside source are cut off. 

Who wins? 
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Even so you still have beings like Hulk and Sentry who could solo
Not to mention beings like doctor strange and scarlet witch

as much as i love one piece

marvel curbstomp

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Scourge

marvel earth

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kimikirai

I think One Piece has a chance.

Here's a broken combination:
Nightmare Moria has enough power to split an island in two and sink it. He can also steal your shadow, which will cause you to die if you hit sunlight.

Admiral Kizaru can control light. He has super human strength and speed (faster than Soru or any strrawhat).

Look at that combination.

If Moria steals your shadow, and Admiral Kizaru lights the area, you're dead. This is a way to remove people like Hulk and Sentry.

Other things to think about:
All the One Piece Logia's are practically immune to physical attacks. All the upper mid-tier and top-tier One Piece characters move at sound speed or higher.

Look at the abilities of some of the higher tier characters:

Enel

• can become lightning
  • can control lightning
  • can produce as much lighting as he wants
  • can move at the speed of lightning
  • is physically powerful
  • has precognition
  • can survive in space normally without any special equipment

Admiral Aokiji
  • can control cold air/ice
  • can freeze anything instantly
  • turned miles of ocean into solid ice effortlessly
  • can become cold air/ice making physical attacks useless
  • moves faster than Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji (repelling all of their simultaneous attacks)

Black Beard
  • can make people with powers, powerless
  • can create black holes

Bartholomew Kuma
  • can move at the speed of light
  • super strength
  • can create sound waves capable of melting steel (by moving air at the speed of light)
  • his paw paw devil ability allows him to "push anything at the speed of light", including air and people.

Amazon Princess
  • Anyone who thinks about her looks will turn into stone

Sir Crocodile
  • Turn into sand
  • Create Sand Storms
  • Suck the moisture out of anything, dead or alive
  • Create quicksand
  • Turn sand into solid weapons

Theres a lot more, but i'll stop there for now.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Swagga Boy

so its people in one peice that move at the speed of light vs marvels Peak humans??

lol people seem to be out of there way for anime to win battles

The Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Joker

Sentry solo's

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Marvel Earth would win... but One Piece will surprise them a little bit
The Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Joker

I want vance to post that scan where sentry goes to saturn in seconds

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kimikirai

By the way, is this in-character or bloodlusted? This is a big factor. If they're in-character, Sentry won't even be a problem. Kuma, Enel, whoever can easily keep Sentry busy while Moria takes his Shadow (killing Sentry if the sun is out) or if Kizaru follows up with light.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kaino12

i think it depends on leadership if marvel is being led by magneto or appocolips or dr doom they all will out smart the rest the one pice chariters will be hitting each other. and it depends on numbers there are alot of marvel earth charicters.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Hawkeye Mihawk alone could kill anyone who goes within a quarter mile of him unless they have significant superhuman durability.  It's a slight stretch because of high-enders like Doc Strange and Sentry, but One Piece has a shot here. 

Edit:  Actually, looking at the OP, One Piece has a very good shot.  Excluding the reality warpers, Omegas, high-end psionics and outside-powered beings takes away a big chunk of Marvel's strength.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kaino12

ya but theres alot to consider even with out the powerhouses marvel has alot of people that do alot of things dazzler (light manipulater) and jublee (can creates flashbombs powerful enough to make people go blind.) can run interfireance while they...hulk smash.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kimikirai
kaino12 said:
"ya but theres alot to consider even with out the powerhouses marvel has alot of people that do alot of things dazzler (light manipulater) and jublee (can creates flashbombs powerful enough to make people go blind.) can run interfireance while they...hulk smash."
Jubillee? Dazzler? Admiral Kizaru controls light at will. He can bend it, make it solid, shoot it, and on a MUCH larger scale than Dazzler or Jubilee. On top of that, he moves faster than ALL the strawhats, and they're at/above sound.

If anyone gets blinded, it'll be someone from Marvel. And when they're blinded by light, they will die because Gekko Moria has stolen their shadows.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kaino12
Kimikirai said:
"kaino12 said:
"ya but theres alot to consider even with out the powerhouses marvel has alot of people that do alot of things dazzler (light manipulater) and jublee (can creates flashbombs powerful enough to make people go blind.) can run interfireance while they...hulk smash."
Jubillee? Dazzler? Admiral Kizaru controls light at will. He can bend it, make it solid, shoot it, and on a MUCH larger scale than Dazzler or Jubilee. On top of that, he moves faster than ALL the strawhats, and they're at/above sound.

If anyone gets blinded, it'll be someone from Marvel. And when they're blinded by light, they will die because Gekko Moria has stolen their shadows.

"
well uve got at least two people who can control light. and theres probaly more on the mavel side who can do the same i think all the light bending abilies out weigh his. its basicly for all the onepiece guys theres at least two marvel guys who can do the same.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth

Lol eacho of those characters seem to have a marvel counterpart

Enel

• can become lightning
  • can control lightning
  • is physically powerful
  • has precognition
  • can survive in space normally without any special equipment- Sounds like Electro and Living Lightning too me Both have been beaten EASY

Admiral Aokiji
  • moves faster than Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji (repelling all of their simultaneous attacks)-Iceman is that you?

Black Beard
  • can create black holes-Sounds like the silver surfer hasbeen beaten by thor

Bartholomew Kuma
  • super strength
  • can create sound waves capable of melting steel (by moving air at the speed of light)
  • his paw paw devil ability allows him to "push anything at the speed of light", including air and people.-Quicksilver? been beaten alot of times
Sir Crocodile
  • Turn into sand
  • Create Sand Storms
  • Create quicksand
  • Turn sand into solid weapons-Sandman the Spiderman jobber.

MARVEL EARTH PWNS

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kaino12
geraldthesloth said:
"Lol eacho of those characters seem to have a marvel counterpart

Enel
  • can become lightning
  • can control lightning
  • is physically powerful
  • has precognition
  • can survive in space normally without any special equipment- Sounds like Electro and Living Lightning too me Both have been beaten EASY

Admiral Aokiji
  • moves faster than Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji (repelling all of their simultaneous attacks)-Iceman is that you?

Black Beard
  • can create black holes-Sounds like the silver surfer hasbeen beaten by thor

Bartholomew Kuma
  • super strength
  • his paw paw devil ability allows him to "push anything at the speed of light", including air and people.-Quicksilver? been beaten alot of times
Sir Crocodile
  • Turn into sand
  • Create Sand Storms
  • Create quicksand
  • Turn sand into solid weapons-Sandman the Spiderman jobber.

MARVEL EARTH PWNS

"
i agree theres alot of marvel charicters.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kimikirai
kaino12 said:
well uve got at least two people who can control light. and theres probaly more on the mavel side who can do the same i think all the light bending abilies out weigh his. its basicly for all the onepiece guys theres at least two marvel guys who can do the same.
Thats a fallacious argument if I ever heard one.

You have 10 people who can lift cars. They fight 1 Hulk. Who wins? Its not the amount of people, but rather, the amount of strength in their abilities.

Once again, since your reading and comprehension seem below par, making bright lights will only hurt Marvel. Gekko Moria controls all shadows. He can take your shadow using his ability. If he takes your shadow and light hits you, you disintegrate into nothingness.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kaino12
Kimikirai said:
"kaino12 said:

You have 10 people who can lift cars. They fight 1 Hulk. Who wins? Its not the amount of people, but rather, the amount of strength in their abilities.

Once again, since your reading and comprehension seem below par, making bright lights will only hurt Marvel. Gekko Moria controls all shadows. He can take your shadow using his ability. If he takes your shadow and light hits you, you disintegrate into nothingness."

1. thats a bad argument cus nothing beats the hulk not because of his strengh (cus there are people who are stronger) its his healing and his streangh.
2.theres no need to insult here.
3. under the right leadership everything op does will hurt themselves.
4.there will be casulties. but in the end marvel earth wins.
5. bugs bunny powns all.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kimikirai
kaino12 said:
"Kimikirai said:
"kaino12 said:

Once again, since your reading and comprehension seem below par, making bright lights will only hurt Marvel. Gekko Moria controls all shadows. He can take your shadow using his ability. If he takes your shadow and light hits you, you disintegrate into nothingness."

1. thats a bad argument cus nothing beats the hulk not because of his strengh (cus there are people who are stronger) its his healing and his streangh.
5. bugs bunny powns all."
lol~ you gotta be a gimmick troll account. XD

I'll play a bit.

1. Healing factor does not prevent you from dying by mystical means. It also doesn't stop BFR (think Kuma sending Hulk to space at the speed of light)
2. Its not an insult, its an observation.
3. Right... lol.
4. Marvel doesn't even really have a way to hurt logias, who're intangible elements.
5. Done.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kaino12
Kimikirai said:
"kaino12 said:
"Kimikirai said:
"kaino12 said:

I'll play a bit.

1. Healing factor does not prevent you from dying by mystical means. It also doesn't stop BFR (think Kuma sending Hulk to space at the speed of light)
3. Right... lol.
4. Marvel doesn't even really have a way to hurt logias, who're intangible elements.
5. Done."
1.the hulks does i will refir u to the many hulk vs (insert name here) where they say nothing kills the hulk.
2.sry im just alittle stressed from this other post where people are insulting me i applogize.
3.nighcralwer was amazeing under magneto's leadership and can teleport people/things/enemys in the way or out of the way and he's not the only person who can do it ether. plus i just realized the juggernaught isen out cus of blink can teleport him back to earth or even just any planet that has access to crimson cosmos.
4. they have an equal or oposite for every elemental.
5.not going to refute the bugs bunny? ah i was just messing around anyway.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Swagga Boy
Swagga Boy said:
"so its people in one peice that move at the speed of light vs marvels Peak humans??

lol people seem to be out of there way for anime to win battles"
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic
kaino12 said:
"Kimikirai said:
"kaino12 said:
"Kimikirai said:
"kaino12 said:

I'll play a bit.

3. Right... lol.
5. Done."
1.the hulks does i will refir u to the many hulk vs (insert name here) where they say nothing kills the hulk.
2.sry im just alittle stressed from this other post where people are insulting me i applogize.
3.nighcralwer was amazeing under magneto's leadership and can teleport people/things/enemys in the way or out of the way and he's not the only person who can do it ether. plus i just realized the juggernaught isen out cus of blink can teleport him back to earth or even just any planet that has access to crimson cosmos.
4. they have an equal or oposite for every elemental.
5.not going to refute the bugs bunny? ah i was just messing around anyway."
wow....you really are bad with debates. And what the hell does Bugs have to do with anything?! Toons arn't even in Marvel earth. And toons arn't in this fight.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kimikirai

Answers for Hulk:

1. Moria steals his shadow and his existence is erased when light hits him.
  2. Kuma sends Hulk into space at the speed of light via Paw Paw Devil Fruit Ability.
  3. Blackbeard sucks Hulk into a Blackhole.
  4. Nightmare Moria puts Hulk down before he gets angrier.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kaino12

1.someone would have teleported her into the ground by then.
2.that doesnt kill him he grew the organ to servive in space.
3.in the hulk vs godzilla thread the hulk was stronger then godzilla and godzilla has withstood blackholes befor.
4.i dont know who that is. im still on the 3erd season and ive only read a few of the manga's.
(keep in mind i cant say who will win but im leaning towrds marvel earth.)

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oldmagic

Wouldn't CP9 should be able to take out most of the high fighters in marvel, no?  

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kimikirai
kaino12 said:
"1.someone would have teleported her into the ground by then.
3.in the hulk vs godzilla thread the hulk was stronger then godzilla and godzilla has withstood blackholes befor.
4.i dont know who that is. im still on the 3erd season and ive only read a few of the manga's.
(keep in mind i cant say who will win but im leaning towrds marvel earth.)"
  1. That teleporter would have to be faster than sound. Furthermore, Moria's shadow is equally strong as himself, and acts as a automatic shield protecting him at all times. Good luck with teleporting around him. So, NO. Nobody is getting teleported to the ground.
  2. Its called BFR (Battle Field Removal) a legit way to win the battle. Also, Hulk needs air to remain conscious. 
  3. Fallacy of Association. Prove that Hulk, not Godzilla, can stop himself from being sucked into a Blackhole. 
  4. Nightmare Moria is stronger than base Hulk (bust Islands with a bunch). he can KO Hulk before he gets angrier/stronger.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kaino12

cp9? mabe what are his stats?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic

CP9 is a secret organization compramised of 5 and 7...i think. can't remember. Each one of them are strong enough to kill spiderman with a flick of a finger because of the intense training in martial arts they recieved. Each have there own techniques and powerful attacks to oblitrate there enemies instantly on a one hit K.O.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kaino12

oh thank you.
well there are tons of people like that in marvel imagine takeing a step and suddenly ur atoms are melded with the soil via u walked into a blink portal that the end was 9 feet underground.
i appreicate ur candor.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oldmagic

okay....? There is a man named Hawkeye who took out fifty ships with only a sword.

I'm pretty sure, who ever the person you mentioned would be dead even before he thinks.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wisppeons
Swagga Boy said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"so its people in one peice that move at the speed of light vs marvels Peak humans??

lol people seem to be out of there way for anime to win battles"
"
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kaino12
Kimikirai said:
"kaino12 said:
"1.someone would have teleported her into the ground by then.
(keep in mind i cant say who will win but im leaning towrds marvel earth.)"
  1. That teleporter would have to be faster than sound. Furthermore, Moria's shadow is equally strong as himself, and acts as a automatic shield protecting him at all times. Good luck with teleporting around him. So, NO. Nobody is getting teleported to the ground.
  2. Its called BFR (Battle Field Removal) a legit way to win the battle. Also, Hulk needs air to remain conscious. 
  3. Fallacy of Association. Prove that Hulk, not Godzilla, can stop himself from being sucked into a Blackhole. 
  4. Nightmare Moria is stronger than base Hulk (bust Islands with a bunch). he can KO Hulk before he gets angrier/stronger.

"

1.blink and gateway can make portals into space that use the vaccume to suck matter through that being said if they can make the portal small enough they can portal brain matter into space. not to mention the invisable woman can make force fields in the brain.
2.true and it also has yet to be proven that the hulk cant grow the organ to not have to breath.
3.blink can create a portal next to an actual black hole and well...he doesnt have to...or mabe he does u know information  on the funtions of black holes is pritty rare.
4.but can she do that while fighting the army of crazed super solgiers that are at hulks base streangh?
agen i appreciate ur candor.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

One Piece.CURBSTOMP

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wisppeons
Vance Astro said:
"One Piece.CURBSTOMP"

yup
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If anyone reads the OP..there are no Omegas...which means no X-man,Jean,Franklin,Vulcan etc.

No Powerhouses..which mean Colossus,Juggernaut,Hulk,Hercules etc
There's pretty much no nothing Marvel can have to win.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By oldmagic

No, there are power houses like Hulk and Juggs, they just don't have an outside source to power them. Hulk is an exception though. Juggs however has his magic cancelled out, leaving on his base form.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Vance Astro said:
"If anyone reads the OP..there are no Omegas...which means no X-man,Jean,Franklin,Vulcan etc.
"
Didnt i tell you to leave this site and never come back

Hulk's powers dont come from an outside force

Hulk Herucles then you got Scarlet Witch whos an alpha level mutant right now and dr strange
you also got ghost rider
then you got beings like namor and magneto and black bolt

one piece gets stomped badly
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By oldmagic

I highly doubt metals would work on people like Luffy. Scarlet Witch could barely control her powers and still struggling to control them, and didn't i say there are no reality warpers?! Herucles and other power houses like GR and Hulk could go down via black holes.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wisppeons

lol let this thread die

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"If anyone reads the OP..there are no Omegas...which means no X-man,Jean,Franklin,Vulcan etc.
"

Hulk Herucles then you got Scarlet Witch whos an alpha level mutant right now and dr strange
you also got ghost rider
then you got beings like namor and magneto and black bolt xavier

one piece gets stomped badly"
Didn't I tell you that you are the outcast,nobody,piece of sh#t here.
Even if Hulk is there...wtf is he going to do? He's slow as hell.He couldn't get a hit off on the slowest One Piece character
Dr.Strange got stabbed by a Ninja and embarrassed by the Hood.He doesn't have to speed to stay alivel.You haven't seen what Wanda can do after M day so she could be weak as f#ck.Wanda was never classified Omega anyway..Jean Grey,Iceman,Mister M,Vulcan,Kid Omega,Franklin Richards,& X-man are the only people who have been classified.Wanda is only potential omega.

Hercules is strong as hell but also too slow,Namor isn't strong enough,Xavier isn't fast enough,and Blackbolt will do some damage but as soon as he gets hit with his weak ass durability..he's going to crumble.

One Piece wins easily.

Luffy would take out half of Marvel alone.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By oldmagic

What would happen if this was, "Enel vs Storm?"  

This is like Gaara vs Sandman

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"What would happen if this was, "Enel vs Storm?"  

This is like Gaara vs Sandman"
Enel would smoke Storm....

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By oldmagic

over 200 000 000 volts. I think He can go higher then that. Could storm create that much lightning?

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

you also got ghost rider

Even if Hulk is there...wtf is he going to do? He's slow as hell.He couldn't get a hit off on the slowest One Piece character
Dr.Strange got stabbed by a Ninja and embarrassed by the Hood.He doesn't have to speed to stay alivel.You haven't seen what Wanda can do after M day so she could be weak as f#ck.Wanda was never classified Omega anyway..Jean Grey,Iceman,Mister M,Vulcan,Kid Omega,Franklin Richards,& X-man are the only people who have been classified.Wanda is only potential omega.

Hercules is strong as hell but also too slow,Namor isn't strong enough,Xavier isn't fast enough,and Blackbolt will do some damage but as soon as he gets hit with his weak ass durability..he's going to crumble.

One Piece wins easily.

"
Thank you vance astro
You once again prove why you are one of the two most stupid people on this site along with SeSaw

Luffy take out half of marvel?

luffy cant even beat low tier characters like wolverine or deadpool

Hulk could solo the one piece cast
so could hercules
Xavier powers move at the speed of thought
he could mind rape the entire one piece cast

wanda was an omega level mutant
shes alpha now but she can easily solo one piece

dr strange would obliterate the one piece cast

no one in one piece moves fast enough to blitz anyone

Their isnt a damn thing the one piece cast can do

Straw Hats entire crew gets slaughtered

what do you have left
Enel? he gets stomped by strange or xavier
BlackBeard? HA try again
Whitebear? Shanks? MiHAWK? Portagas? HA all of them end up in comas or strange banishes them to another dimension then collapses it

Hulk could kill the entire one piece cast
So could hercules

One Piece gets stomped horribly

their isnt a damn thing they can do

Sentry could wipe his ass with the entire one piece crew

Not even any of the D.'s can do anything

Akainu is probably going to be the biggest thread and even he dies horribly against mot of the people i listed

ghost rider solos

their is nothing the one piece cast can do
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Dr Strange or Xavier alone could solo the one piece cast

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kimikirai
@ Haljordan1986

English 116: Reading and Comprehension:

Thread Starter said:
One Piece world Government and Pirates vs Marvel Earth. The catch is, there should absolutely be no omega level characters, reality warpers and TK/Telepathy on Prof. X's level. This war is on a deserted planet so power houses like Juggs who are powered by an outside source are cut off. 
And current Dr. Strange cannot solo One Piece. Sorry. He can't.

Luffy cant even beat low tier characters like wolverine or deadpool
Thats an uniformed statement. Luffy moves faster than sound and has a 100 ton strength class. Knocking out Wolverine and Deadpool is childsplay. He could BFR them too by punching them far far away ie. Crocodile.

Hulk could solo the one piece cast so could hercules
Hulk is too slow to hit any mid-tier/top-tier character. I already listed several ways he can be handled:

1. Kuma sends him to space at the speed of light. (BFR)
  2. Nightmare Moria stops the Hulk before he can get angrier via overpowering. (Nightmare Moria IS stronger than base Hulk. He busted an island effortlessly)
  3. Gekko Moria steals Hulk's shadow, Hulk will be erased if light hits him.
  4. Blackbeard has a blackhole swallow Hulk up.

Xavier powers move at the speed of thought he could mind rape the entire one piece cast
Read, read, read.

wanda was an omega level mutant, shes alpha now but she can easily solo one piece
Unless something changed, Wanda has no powers anymore.

Maybe the OLD Strange. Current Strange gets beat by anyone.

Bartholomew Kuma has the ability to move at light speed and move other objects at light speed. That is literally his power. This ability is how he was able to solo the Straw Hats.

Enel moves as fast as lightning. Lightning travels at 670616629.384 mph. He lost to Luffy strictly due to PIS.

Characters CP9 and up are faster than sound. Sorry.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Kimikirai said:
"@ Haljordan1986

English 116: Reading and Comprehension:

Thread Starter said:
And current Dr. Strange cannot solo One Piece. Sorry. He can't.
"
Xavier could
One piece is going to get stomped in this fight
as much as i love the manga and the anime

even without high level tk and reality warpers

their isnt a damn thing one piece could do against beings like the hulk or hercules
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

you also got ghost rider

One Piece wins easily.

"
Thank you vance astro
You once again prove why you are one of the two most stupid people on this site along with SeSaw

so could hercules

what do you have left
BlackBeard? HA try again
Whitebear? Shanks? MiHAWK? Portagas? HA all of them end up in comas or strange banishes them to another dimension then collapses it

So could hercules

Akainu is probably going to be the biggest thread and even he dies horribly against mot of the people i listed

ghost rider solos

"
This is why I like to not bother debating with you...You insult me and than you make a bunch of untrue statements backed by nothing....

Ghost Rider solos? Why? Because he's Ghost Rider huh?
Hulk could kill the entire One Piece cast? Why...because he's the Hulk huh?
Sentry wipes his ass with the entire One Piece crew? Well while I might agree he could possibly take the Straw Hat Pirates by himself...The entire One Piece Universe? I doubt it
"Insert random character here" He can't do anything..why? Because you said so?
Dr.Strange would obliterate the entire One Piece cast? Strange was out half of a battle because he got stabbed by a ninja,the Hulk tricked him and broke his hands,and he got owned by Ghost Rider who wasn't really even trying.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

you also got ghost rider

One Piece wins easily.

"
Thank you vance astro

so could hercules

what do you have left
BlackBeard? HA try again

So could hercules

ghost rider solos

"
This is why I like to not bother debating with you...You insult me and than you make a bunch of untrue statements backed by nothing....

Sentry wipes his ass with the entire One Piece crew? Well while I might agree he could possibly take the Straw Hat Pirates by himself...The entire One Piece Universe? I doubt it
Dr.Strange would obliterate the entire One Piece cast? Strange was out half of a battle because he got stabbed by a ninja,the Hulk tricked him and broke his hands,and he got owned by Ghost Rider who wasn't really even trying.
"
I insult you because your an idiot who constantly uses PIS and low feats to make characters you debate against look bad

I could do the exact same thing for the one piece cast

Hulk solos the one piece cast
So could sentry
So could xavier
So could GR

Their is nothing the one piece cast can do to hurt 3 of the four people i just named
no one in OP is capable of resisting mental assaults from xavier level and they sure as hell arent fast enough to blitz him

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

you also got ghost rider

One Piece wins easily.

"
Thank you vance astro

so could hercules

what do you have left
BlackBeard? HA try again

So could hercules

ghost rider solos

"

"

Hulk solos the one piece cast
So could sentry
So could xavier
So could GR

"
Thanks for proving my point.When your done being an amateur..let me know.