Old King Thor and Silver Surfer vs The Void (read op)

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Newblood2333

Silver Surfer decided to help his old friend Thor fight the Void, revenging Loki's death. This fight takes in the negative zone. The Void is at its strongest in the negative zone. Do the two have what it takes to take this entity down?

Old King Thor (with odinforce and hammer)

No Caption Provided

Silver Surfer

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Void will turn them into dust as soon as they enter the negative zone.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ssj_god

skyfather wins

btw, old king thor has thor force not odin force.. which is stronger than odin force

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Hey do you have scans where it says that the Thorforce is stronger than the Odinforce? I always thought they had the same power, but its holder could alter its power slightly (like if Thor was a better warrior than Odin).

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssj_god

@newblood2333 said:

@ssj_god: Hey do you have scans where it says that the Thorforce is stronger than the Odinforce? I always thought they had the same power, but its holder could alter its power slightly (like if Thor was a better warrior than Odin).

No Caption Provided

longer they wield, stronger they get.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: The Void in Siege, who was clearly being held back by the Sentry, and who was far from the negative zone, was called "all powerful" by Loki himself, clearly comparing him to Odin. Void in the negative zone will win this, especially since there isn't a Sentry opposing him. It has always taken the Sentry to stop the Void, either mentally or physically, In all of the appearances that the Void has ever had. No team has ever been able to beat him without the Sentry assisting or doing it himself. Its like they are the same person and that only they can truly stop each other. If Sentry isn't on team 1 then they lose. That's how the comics have written these two characters.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: The Void in Siege, who was clearly being held back by the Sentry, and who was far from the negative zone, was called "all powerful" by Loki himself, clearly comparing him to Odin. Void in the negative zone will win this, especially since there isn't a Sentry opposing him. It has always taken the Sentry to stop the Void, either mentally or physically, In all of the appearances that the Void has ever had. No team has ever been able to beat him without the Sentry assisting or doing it himself. Its like they are the same person and that only they can truly stop each other. If Sentry isn't on team 1 then they lose. That's how the comics have written these two characters.

in all fairness, void has never dealt with any skyfather level being.. and i can't see how a mere statement from loki.. which wasn't even a straight comparison can put him at skyfather level

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: awesome thanks. So this means that OKT ruled longer than Odin?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was looking at feats as well. The Void has many while OKT don't really have anything besides punching Galactus (who owned OKT later in the fight). And there have been quite a few characters lower than OKT that have successfully hit galactus. I'm talking a true feat that OKT did by himself without anyone else's powers (Borr's sword, etc). Do you know of anything? If not, then Void wins this.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#13 frozen  Moderator

OKT solos.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Team.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ssj_god

I was looking at feats as well. The Void has many while OKT don't really have anything besides punching Galactus (who owned OKT later in the fight). And there have been quite a few characters lower than OKT that have successfully hit galactus. I'm talking a true feat that OKT did by himself without anyone else's powers (Borr's sword, etc). Do you know of anything? If not, then Void wins this.

the presence, TOAA are featless too.. but we can't say captain america owns it because he have feats..... status and level matters... OKT is a skyfather none the less, and being stronger than odin, makes him a high tier skyfather aswell... as i said, void have never dealt with a skyfather level being, and i don't see how having feats makes him a skyfather level being (robin have feats.. but he isn't a skyfather level being).

btw.. it's gorr not borr.. and the necro sword wasn't gorr's weapon to begin with.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@ssj_god: Yeah about your skyfather there.

Getting stalemated by Iron man

No Caption Provided

And Losing to the Red Hulk. Red Hulk could of killed Thor if he wanted to, according to Thor. I know Thor comes back and gets a couple of shots in but the fact is he could of been killed and he was lucky to be spared. I also know that the red Hulk was juiced up by the loeb force, but he ultimately gets owned by Savage Hulk. So does this mean savage hulk is as powerful as King Thor? Seems like it.

No Caption Provided

The "One above All" and "presence" theories only work because we really havent seen them fight, let alone lose. Putting Thor up there with greatness while he has been beaten is just silly. Ive shown you some interesting things, now its your turn. Show me something decent or Im going to start thinking King Thor isnt much more than Savage Hulk. Dont say, "well you can assume." Nope I want facts. If you want to go by "hyperbole" and "statements" then I will blow you out of the water as well. Please provide a scan in your next post instead of more words.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

OKThor solos

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old King, Odin have feats of matter manipulation not in the scale that Sentry showed in Dark Avengers but he have some, and i hope this is not a abc logic, however if Odin have some Thor must have better, and in fact he have some.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssj_god

@betarayz8317:

thor buster suit iron man never stalemated thor.. giving an incomplete scan doesn't say anything

leob force rulk is a PIS incarnation

and lastly

OKT >>>>>>>>>>>> thor (who is actually a herald tier character).. if you want to know about thor, i'll say void will stomp thor in any zone.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: First of all, it was a stalemate. Neither side won. Google it if you want the rest of the scans. Second of all, This wasn't a regular Thor, It was Thor when he had the Odinforce. And with Red Hulk, call it PIS if you want but King Thor was still only "on par" with Savage Hulk. There isnt any feats with OKT that he did on his own that would say he can fight with the Void. This is a true immortal who ripped molecule man to pieces. Asgardians are not immortal and as soon as the Void sees him in the negative zone he will get ripped to pieces.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: First of all, it was a stalemate. Neither side won. Google it if you want the rest of the scans. Second of all, This wasn't a regular Thor, It was Thor when he had the Odinforce. And with Red Hulk, call it PIS if you want but . There isnt any feats with OKT that he did on his own that would say he can fight with the Void. This is a true immortal who ripped molecule man to pieces. Asgardians are not immortal and as soon as the Void sees him in the negative zone he will get ripped to pieces.

cut it off with the stalemate.. i've read the comics.. i don't need to google for scans... i know what happened.. tony tried to copy destroyer armor, but failed with it, he fought thor for a while... thor didn't kill him at the end.. if you want to say that a stalemate, then you don't know what stalemate is.

King Thor was still only "on par" with Savage Hulk

-_-

you lost credibility here

as i said, thor is not a skyfather... giving feats against thor doesn't say anything against OKT

still the same.. void has no feat to put him close to a skyfather

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

King Thor needs only this feats to be above of Sentry, and this is a Thor who never use the Odin force to the full capacity.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@ssj_god: Its almost seems that you keep avoiding posting scans of OKT feats. Are you ready for this? Im going to give you the feat that puts The Void about all of Asgard combined. There have been plenty, but you keep saying that the Void doesnt have a single feat. Well my friend, he does have one that puts him above any skyfather.

No Caption Provided

Now my feat "Shalong" is a little bigger than yours. So please stop saying that he didnt do anything impressive. This feat is greater than all of the feats that came out of Asgard combined.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ssj_god

@betarayz8317:

haha.. you're saying things like u're showing something new to me.. as if no one knows it XD

again i'll say it... these type of things doesn't make void a skyfather level.... stop with the assumption stuffs... batman kicking darkseid on face, avoiding omega breams doesn't put him at superman level... leob rulk beating watcher doesn't put him at herald level.. for god's sake wally west hurting anti-monitor with IMP doesn't put him at abstract level.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317:the silver surfer has showed that he can manipulate matter too, and at this point Void was defeated by a helicarrier and Thor, this is not a super feat considering that this is not the molecule man that can wipe universes.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheKing47

@mjolnirson:

Silver Surfer has not shown it to anywhere near the level of Void.

Pretty sure MM could manipulate it to a degree that SS cannot comprehend, he still got torn apart by the Void.

Also, this same MM battled with Beyonder and shook reality on a Trans-Multiversal level.

Void wins.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kingant27

Old King Thor solo's.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: <- this guy still hasn't shown a scan. Says cute things but doesn't show scans :)

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: the silver surfer can't do anything on MM or the Sentrys level. Heck, a molecule man that only controlled non living molecules put a whooping on the Surfer bad. Took his board away from him then he encase him in energy absorbing rocks that would of killed him if he didn't get saved.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: <- this guy still hasn't shown a scan. Says cute things but doesn't show scans :)

tsk tsk tsk... you don't get the idea of not showing anything to a mismatch do you?

which part of this you didn't understand?

@ssj_god said:

@betarayz8317 said:

the presence, TOAA are featless too.. but we can't say captain america owns it because he have feats..... status and level matters... OKT is a skyfather none the less, and being stronger than odin, makes him a high tier skyfather aswell... as i said, void have never dealt with a skyfather level being, and i don't see how having feats makes him a skyfather level being (robin have feats.. but he isn't a skyfather level being).

btw.. it's gorr not borr.. and the necro sword wasn't gorr's weapon to begin with.

OKT does not have many feats to begin with to show.. but as i said.. he's still a high end skyfather.. which is a higher level than void.. simple as that.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OKT solos

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void wins. He beat the Molecule man. The same guy that was more powerful than eternity, chaos, LT etc.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either fighter on team could solo. Together they stomp

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: How about I Broaden the field for you. What impressive feats do you have of any Thor that has had the "thorforce?" A feat that he did alone and only with the powers that Asgsrd gave him. Does it compare to the Molecule Man feat? Buhahaha I shouldn't even say that. It just sounds ridiculous. Please ignore these past four sentences. Do you have a feat for me?

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has the void ever faced Sky fathers? I'm genuinely unsure about how he would fair against a skyfather

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ssj_god

@betarayz8317 said:

@ssj_god: How about I Broaden the field for you. What impressive feats do you have of any Thor that has had the "thorforce?" A feat that he did alone and only with the powers that Asgsrd gave him. Does it compare to the Molecule Man feat? Buhahaha I shouldn't even say that. It just sounds ridiculous. Please ignore these past four sentences. Do you have a feat for me?

i am not telling about thor alone.... as a whole, skyfather level is above void... and if you still bring the molecule man thing, then you didn't understand the implication of this comment at all

@ssj_god said:

@betarayz8317:

haha.. you're saying things like u're showing something new to me.. as if no one knows it XD

again i'll say it... these type of things doesn't make void a skyfather level.... stop with the assumption stuffs... batman kicking darkseid on face, avoiding omega breams doesn't put him at superman level... leob rulk beating watcher doesn't put him at herald level.. for god's sake wally west hurting anti-monitor with IMP doesn't put him at abstract level.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: Thor vs ironman ends because Thor almost hurt cap and left, ironman tried copying destroyer using a power source Thor gave him, he wasn't stale mating because he wasn't doing any damage to Thor, just surviving Thor's hits because he was absorbing or negating the magic.

Thor vs Rulk, Thor did not say Rulk could have killed him, he said he SHOULD have because now thor would get revenge, which he did, also, Rulk said Thor would have killed HIM if savage hulk didn't interrupt the fight. Same Rulk amped by lobe force who took out watcher.

Sentry beat molecule man sure, but all except you it seems knows that the MM in that fight is not even close to his old levels of power, having been retconned and nerfed beyond recognition.

Nothing you've shown actually supports your point of sentry being stronger than the Thor in question, who has had the Odin force at least 10,000 years (by Thor's statement) longer than the one you're trying to lowball.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianxeno929: iron man vs thor fight was a pitiful show of Thor powers, that was the point I was trying to make. And it's a darn good case.

2. "Should have" meant that Rulk was in a position to where he could of killed him If he wanted to. Please show me the scan of Rulk admitting that Thor could of killed him in that fight, because I don't remember that at all.

3. I like how people bring this up. Show me one scan where it says that MM lost his powers. As I can remember it, it was pre retcon MM who learned to control organic molecules, the same organic molecules he ripped out of the sentry. This display he did on the Sentry shows you that he didn't lose much, or any, of his powers. Seeing that the Void is the only person that beat post retcon MM (while he was still controlling organic molecules), it makes it a more impressive feat than OKT smacking Galactus in his belly.

4. If he's had it for 10,000 years than please show me one impressive feat. Show me a fight that he wins by himself and where he used his own powers. Since you clearly a Thor fan Miss AsgsrdianXeno929, can you please show me something? 10,000 years is a lot of time for someone not to have any feats.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mjolnirson

SS solos in a hard fight and Old King Thor stomps simple as that

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: If SS gets owned by molecule man and Void owned MM then how does SS solo? Especially in the negative zone?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By ShootingNova

I'm fairly certain that OKT should solo. Void stomping them both is laughable. OKT contended with Galactus and forced him to vomit the molten energies of a thousand worlds. He's more powerful than Odin based on their respective performances against Galactus.

Also, LOL @ Void being above abstracts and the LT.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By NighThunder

Either member of team 1 could solo