Odin, Zeus,The Serpent vs. Black Adam,Monarch, Silver Surfer

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MFrenzy11
No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

GODS.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SexualLobster

This isn't even almost fair :S

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sniber

Silver Surfer Wins

Zeus and his team need to sleep to survive but surfer needs nothing. All surfer has to do is to doch their attacks or just fly away. they can never match up with surfer's speed. and when they will sleep then surfer kill them.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

The gods win, and then lose when monarch explodes with universe busting force.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

Surfer and BA are non factors. Monarch will lose to either gods without opening his armor.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Sniber said:

Silver Surfer Wins

Zeus and his team need to sleep to survive but surfer needs nothing. All surfer has to do is to doch their attacks or just fly away. they can never match up with surfer's speed. and when they will sleep then surfer kill them.

No, the surfer wont be even able to touch him...

this a mismatch, Odin can go toe to toe with Galactus, and Surfer is its herald

therefore Odin >>>>>>Surfer

Zeus is at the same level with Odin (less feats shown) Both of them can stomps Monarch ...BA is a non-factor here, he will goes down instantly after the fight begins.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@GodDamnIronMan :

Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure the Gods can deal with Monarch in a way that doesn't end with the universe exploding.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mattersuit

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Sniber said:

Silver Surfer Wins

Zeus is at the same level with Odin (less feats shown) Both of them can stomps Monarch ...BA is a non-factor here, he will goes down instantly after the fight begins.

There's also the scan of Surfer and Thanos blasting Odin, The All-Father not even flinching, then replying by one-shotting Surfer with a single blast.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sniber

@Mattersuit: Blast is not the only option. Surfer can use their powers against them by energy manupulation. He can make their bodies A LIVING BOMB and they explode.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mattersuit

@Sniber: Not against Odin, or Zeus, or Serpent, he can't.

He's so so far out of his league here it is unreal. Any of the other team can simply one shot him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Mattersuit said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Sniber said:

Silver Surfer Wins

There's also the scan of Surfer and Thanos blasting Odin, The All-Father not even flinching, then replying by one-shotting Surfer with a single blast.

He currently repeated the feat in Mighty Thor.
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mattersuit

@czarny_samael666: He's done it again? Superb. Do you have a scan? I like to have scans of these things.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sniber

Galactus is on a level above All skyfathers.

And surfer do not even need to touch them. He wins by energy manupulation.

Surfer wins

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Mattersuit said:

@czarny_samael666: He's done it again? Superb. Do you have a scan? I like to have scans of these things.

To be clear - he proved again to be above Surfer by punching him or something like that, not blasting him. Currently I don't have it, but it happened in in Galactus Seed series. 03? 02? Remind me tommorow about it and I will look for the scan.
whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By whydama

SA is useless, so is BA.

Monarch may tank a few blasts, but skyfathers are just too much for him

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bo88gdan

skyfathers

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sniber

@Mattersuit said:

@Sniber: Not against Odin, or Zeus, or Serpent, he can't.

He's so so far out of his league here it is unreal. Any of the other team can simply one shot him.

That's not any explanation. Why he can't?

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mattersuit

@czarny_samael666: Oh. Alright, I'll remind you then.

@Sniber: Because Odin has already one-shotted him. Twice. Serpent, as Odin's brother, is on or around Odin's level. Zeus has fewer feats, but would still be able to defeat Surfer solidly.

Surfer wouldn't do that because it's not in character for him to. He's never done it.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Surfer's a star system buster on his best day. Odin is a casual galaxy buster and a multiverse shaker on his best day.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sniber

@Mattersuit said:

@czarny_samael666: Oh. Alright, I'll remind you then.

@Sniber: Because Odin has already one-shotted him. Twice. Serpent, as Odin's brother, is on or around Odin's level. Zeus has fewer feats, but would still be able to defeat Surfer solidly.

Surfer wouldn't do that because it's not in character for him to. He's never done it.

Sometime or the other Everything happens for the first time.

I mean it doesn't matter weather he has done it or not. He have energy manupulation powers so he can do that. Or he can just absorb all their powers. Now don't say that he have never done it to anybody.

And odin and others are not even getting time to attack surfer. He will do that when they will fall asleep. Till that time he will just fly away.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mattersuit

@Sniber: If Odin has one-shotted the Surfer twice, he can do it here. As can Serpent. Either could do it, and that would take Surfer out of the battle rapidly.

Unless he has done it, saying he can is pure speculation. By that logic, Thanos should be able to mindwipe all of is opponents because he has telepathy. You see the error in your thinking? He's not absorbing Odin's and Serpent's and Zeus' powers. He's not absorbing any of their powers. If he could absorb Odin's power, Odin shouldn't be able to one-shot Surfer with an energy blast. He has done so.

If Surfer flies away, he loses. Odin will blast him when his back is turned. Cul shatters him like Cap's shield, Zeus blasts him with a lightning bolt the instant he turns his back.

The only one who actually needs sleep is Odin. Zeus and Cul can go for as long as they need to, especially Zeus.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Sniber:

And Odin promptly blows up the Milky Way galaxy while Surfer's still in it. Speed is meaningless to time manipulators.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sylvain

Gods

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sniber

@Mattersuit: So Zeus don't need anything at all to survive??

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Sniber :

No not really. He only eats and drinks for pleasure (among other activities), not out of necessity.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sniber

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Sniber:

And Odin promptly blows up the Milky Way galaxy while Surfer's still in it. Speed is meaningless to time manipulators.

Odin's attacks (lightning and energy blasts) can travel at most speed of light. Surfer is far beyond that speed.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Sniber:

Odin and Surtur were destroying entire galaxies as a side effect of their fight. Unless that fight took place over millions of years, the destruction was spreading out far beyond the speed of light.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mattersuit

@Sniber said:

@Mattersuit: So Zeus don't need anything at all to survive??

Nope.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sniber

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Sniber:

Odin and Surtur were destroying entire galaxies as a side effect of their fight. Unless that fight took place over millions of years, the destruction was spreading out far beyond the speed of light.

Will you post those scans plz.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Sniber said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Sniber:

Will you post those scans plz.

Odin destroys a galaxy.

More galaxy busting

Even more galaxy busting.

More galaxy busting still

Odin's battle with Seth shakes the multiverse.

Odin is simply beyond surfer in every possible category.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gods ftw. BA an SS are pretty useless in this fight. Monarch gets stomped shortly after.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

Surfer and BA are non factors. Monarch will lose to either gods without opening his armor.

Monarch has better feats than Serpent though, as long as we ignore what happened with Superman Prime he has some pretty awesome feat like rather handily defeating an army of 43 Superman level beings. He was always explained to be mega powerful, i am tempted to put him on the universal power house.

I would still give Odin the benefit of the doubt and think he can take him he actually has feats to prove so. Apart from , many many statement that says Zeus is on par with Odin he doesnt actually have feats to prove he can beat monarch, neither does Serpent. I would normally put Odin > Monarch >= Zeus > Serpent, thats just how i would put it .

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Killemall:

I honestly blame Zeus' lack of feats on Hercules not having his own continuing comic series for the majority of Marvel's existence like Thor did. 'Tis a shame.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Killemall

@Lord_Johnathan: Not sure if you were aware, the most recent Thor series, Everything Burns actually puts both Surtur and Odin at near universe level at the least, and i am not sure if thats an actual boost to both of their power level, or Matt Fraction just had too much weed to smoke. Surtur was said to have powers enough to destroy the entire universe, and with a short prep and making a deal with Manchester gods he became of multiversal threat and as such was going to burn the entire multiverse (yet no abstracts get involved in the affair because well Eternity was too busy staring at Infinity's booty, and Living Tribunal was moaning about not having a neck so he cant wear a diamond necklace), then Loki tricks surtur to stealing the shadow of Twilight Sword (Surtur's sword) , which of course is Surtur's Kryptonite. Using the Shadow Thor kills Surtur, the energy release because of this was stated to be capable of erasing everything in creation (universal) and Odin jumps up with his awesome beard power and casually absorbs all those energies, like rather easily. That should put both Surtur and Odin at universe level shouldnt it?

Do let me know if you want scans.

Also i am honestly surprised people think Surfer for one can take Odin o_O, man i really hope Odin isnt reading those comments :p

Avatar image for the_crimson_dragoon
The Crimson Dragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Lord_Johnathan: Not sure if you were aware, the most recent Thor series, Everything Burns actually puts both Surtur and Odin at near universe level at the least, and i am not sure if thats an actual boost to both of their power level, or Matt Fraction just had too much weed to smoke. Surtur was said to have powers enough to destroy the entire universe, and with a short prep and making a deal with Manchester gods he became of multiversal threat and as such was going to burn the entire multiverse (yet no abstracts get involved in the affair because well Eternity was too busy staring at Infinity's booty, and Living Tribunal was moaning about not having a neck so he cant wear a diamond necklace), then Loki tricks surtur to stealing the shadow of Twilight Sword (Surtur's sword) , which of course is Surtur's Kryptonite. Using the Shadow Thor kills Surtur, the energy release because of this was stated to be capable of erasing everything in creation (universal) and Odin jumps up with his awesome beard power and casually absorbs all those energies, like rather easily. That should put both Surtur and Odin at universe level shouldnt it?

Do let me know if you want scans.

Also i am honestly surprised people think Surfer for one can take Odin o_O, man i really hope Odin isnt reading those comments :p

Marvel seems to be ratcheting up it's skyfathers in general. Not sure when this memo started, but yeah, I've noticed the skyfather power creep for a while now.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@The Crimson Dragoon said:

Marvel seems to be ratcheting up it's skyfathers in general. Not sure when this memo started, but yeah, I've noticed the skyfather power creep for a while now.

Oh cool, and Matt Fraction also on the same run seemed to have boosted Galactus. In Thor Annual 01 (2012) a fight between Galactus vs The Other vs Scarier (3 Galactus level being) was stated as having the potential to destroy multiverse worse than what Chaos King managed (who ate 98% of the multiverse) and their battle took reality to a breaking point after which the entire reality (supposedly multiverse given Obvilion's interpretation) outweights any and all feats Galactus has done thus far, but absolute mile. How do you compare being able to destroy the multiverse vs destroying 3 star system or shaking the whole universe and destroying Galaxies in a fight with Mephisto in Hades?

I am beginning to think Fraction values these people a little too highly and is going with the classic abstract concept where all abstracts were multiversal.

Avatar image for the_emerald_soviet
The_Emerald_Soviet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall :

And at the same time, he won't even give us a planet busting feat from Thor. -_-

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@jeanroygrant said:

GODS.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@The_Emerald_Soviet said:

@Killemall :

And at the same time, he won't even give us a planet busting feat from Thor. -_-

Well Thor has only ever arguably busted a planet (or more looked like Planetoid) during Thor: Blood and Thunder Saga where it is still unclear if he was on warrior madness. Apart from that Thor was said to hit with a force enough to shatter a small planet during Thor: Black Galaxy saga against a celestial (The Red Celestial) and was knocked out. Dont know if those feats help :p

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Sniber said:

@Mattersuit: Blast is not the only option. Surfer can use their powers against them by energy manupulation. He can make their bodies A LIVING BOMB and they explode.

Stop trolling, Zeus and Odin are also energy manipulators, but they are on much greater scale than Surfer, they are also matter manipulation which means they could turn Surfer into frog.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By capall2

monarch is capable of absorbing virtually limitless amounts of energy, not to mention he is as brick as it can get...with that said I don't know if he is capable of taking out the skyfathers of marvel with his allies, altho I can't see the skyfathers really taking out monarch without getting killed in the process, I'm pretty sure that monarch is able to, with his will, release his universere exploding attack as he has done so in the past...

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By XiiX

Team 1(most likely).

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@capall2 said:

monarch is capable of absorbing virtually limitless amounts of energy, not to mention he is as brick as it can get...with that said I don't know if he is capable of taking out the skyfathers of marvel with his allies, altho I can't see the skyfathers really taking out monarch without getting killed in the process, I'm pretty sure that monarch is able to, with his will, release his universere exploding attack as he has done so in the past...

They can siphon out his energy or channel it away...Odin, like all Skyfather...he is capable of energy manipulation. Physics rule tell us that energy cant be destroy or create...it can only be converted.

I think Odin can open a portal that can enable him to channel Monarch energy into another dimensions.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By capall2

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@capall2 said:

They can siphon out his energy or channel it away...Odin, like all Skyfather...he is capable of energy manipulation. Physics rule tell us that energy cant be destroy or create...it can only be converted.

I think Odin can open a portal that can enable him to channel Monarch energy into another dimensions.

monarch can do the same via quantum field...physics do not hold true in comics...energy can also be dispersed btw...unless team marvel can survive a universe busting attack this is a stalemate at the end...

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Team 1 kills Monarch, and then they all die.  
The End. 

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sethlol

Team 2 or everyone dies.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@capall2 said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@capall2 said:

monarch can do the same via quantum field...physics do not hold true in comics...energy can also be dispersed btw...unless team marvel can survive a universe busting attack this is a stalemate at the end...

QF manipulation is impressive, and we both agree it is a pain in the ass for Team 1...but Similar to any Skyfather level character, Odin has more Galaxies Busting feats to support the fact that he is capable of survive from a Universal Blow.

He destroyed entire galaxy in his battles with Seth in an effort that shook the entire universe and tore at the very fabric of the Multiverse. He, again, rattled across the entire universe in his battle with For-sung, which blew away planets like dry sand castles, and created heat so intense entire burning stars were created in its wake, as they blew each other to the ends of the universe. Imagine what they can do when Zeus and Serpent got his back, Serpent is more powerful than Odin(probably) ...They can suppress those energy (maybe)

No Caption Provided

He can undo what have been done, this is impressive...he can probably undo what Monarch has done

But, ya...Stalemate is a larger possibility...but Team 1 (5.1/10) Team 2

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By capall2

@GodDamnIronMan: busting up a galaxy does not = universe exploding durability tbh...in all fairness the skyfathers should have the upperhand thru the majority of the battle...if this battle occured in the quantum field then team monarch should win fairly easy...

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@capall2:

Fair enough...

The conclusion is probably they all "die" after the Gods punches a hole in his chest...

But they won't truly "die" for Monarch, he will just return to his Quantum field space...circulating. While Gods just return to their path of Eternity...