• 59 results
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Static Shock

I'm sorry but that isn't just from Wiki (The shinobi part is). But, still, whether most ninjas were samurai is in question, because it's unknown if historical sources on ninjas are accurate. There weren't very many samurai that were documented as ninjas, too. I don't think there is any book that has solid evidence on that, because historical documentation on ninjas varies from source to source (Maybe that explain their secretive nature). If you do speak Japanese, I assume you know that kanji for shinobi. If you do, let me see it. Apart from the shinobi stuff, there's solid evidence that ninjas aren't as skilled as samurai in the art of swordsmanship. So, they couldn't possibly beat samurai in an all-out war.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By White Phantom

Chaos boy says:

"A ninja will do whatever it takes to kill. They wont let tradetion and morales stop them from winning. I think this gives them the upper hand. Like someone mentioned, they are assasins, the have a large array of weapons not just there sword.Unless its Tom Cruise we are talking about then the samuri will win for sure."

Samurai don't just wield swords, they can use other weapons too. They're just so good with their swords that they don't need a lot of other weapons. Samurai are trained warriors, thus likely to be much more skilled in the art of combat. Their armor would give them an advantage too, they wouldn't be harmed quite as easily as the ninjas would be. Samurai win.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By MotorSteel

Samurai are better trained in fighting skills with a sword and have a lot of armor, whereas REAL ninjas aren't really all that magical lol

Cobalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Cobalt

spawn_god_slayer says:

"umm.. I watched it on the History channel and a normal ninja could take on 3 samurai at once.. and this is because there martial art is to kill and paralyze.. and the samurai have too heavy of swords. When they swung them on the Ninjas the ninjas were to fast and had bear claws so the Samurai had stories of them using magic to catch the blade with their hands. Oh and Ninjas are still around and there are no more Samurai anymore... NINJAS WIN!!!"

Samurais study Budo, and those techniques are hard core. They grab, and brake. A ninja would not get close enough to a samurai to fight with the hands, cause Budo is one of the only Complete fighting forms.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Static Shock

Zenma says:

"the best samurai is Mushashi right? well who's the best ninja?......well there's none that i heard XP"

I don't think there is anything documented on the best ninja. They were too secretive to keep records.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Zenma

the best samurai is Mushashi right? well who's the best ninja?......well there's none that i heard XP

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Zenma

Static Shock says:

"Zenma says:
"the best samurai is Mushashi right? well who's the best ninja?......well there's none that i heard XP"
I don't think there is anything documented on the best ninja. They were too secretive to keep records."

exactly why ninjas are unfit for an all out war in a huge battlefield

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Eraser

Samurai easily. Samurai was a way of life. They eat, breathe, and bleed Samurai. The Samurai were some of the most fierce warriors in all of history. It was common for a Samurai to be highly skilled with numerous weapons. In the Early Centuries where ninjitus was created, it was originally meant to be an art of espionage for political gain. Most "ninjas" were criminals who were hired to gain information for high powered memebers of clans, royal family, or government type positions. Ninjitsu ofcourse evolved into its own martial art, but a skilled Samurai will take a ninja in my opinion.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara solos