Nightwing vs Deathstroke vs Spiderman vs Batman

• 110 results
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@leonkarlen123 : I get that Batman and Deathstroke hold back, but Spider-Man does as well. He routinely goes up against people physically weaker and physically superior, and still holds back. It's his morals, mainly because he knows that if he goes all-out, which at any point he could, due to how unique his power-set is and what he knows he can do with it, he feels that he needs to hold back of there could be some heavy repercussions. I could not say the same for Batman and Deathstroke. The Promethium Armor and Sword may be Deathstroke's advantage, but I think he'd want to test his opponents first before driving the death kill, which should give Spider-Man enough time to figure out what's going on and how he should end it.

neon-scorpian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman due to the fact that he trained Nightwing, he also beats up Deathstroke many times, and he has a week to prepare to beat up Spiderman. And no I'm not a Batman Fanboy.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@leonkarlen123 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

I don't really think spidey or batman will stomp, deathstroke is a good preptime user, he will outsmart spiderman, he is more enhanced than batman. It will eventually come down to deathstroke facing spidey or batman in the end. Nightwing is KOed first.

This

P.S: Deathstroke is not more enhanced than Batman, because Batman has no enhancements, he is just "peak-human"

Nightwing could put a good match for it. He is the best acrobatic here and can dodge alot of attacks from either of them. But his stamina will eventually turn low and he dies

i'm not saying that he can't or that he won't put up a good fight...i just think he would be the first to go down

No need for dramatic pauses but i actually think Nightwing is comparable with Bruce with prep since he outsmarted Alfred and Bats when he was like 7 years old

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neon-scorpian: Batman beat Deathstroke? Sure in Arkham Origins but that's a game... Not cannon to the Comics. Deathstroke btw beat Batman twice

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@neon-scorpian: Batman beat Deathstroke? Sure in Arkham Origins but that's a game... Not cannon to the Comics. Deathstroke btw beat Batman twice

He held his own one encounter and actually won due to sucker punches.....

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: In that case he had prep and knowledge to him while Slade didn't since he is atleast as smart and got better physicals

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

with prep I say batman wins this

SavageSick97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman owns all of them, now with prep time...Batman solos.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By 106me

@leonkarlen123:

Peter beat a Herald level character with about less than a week of prep.

The order of the scans are from right to left. In the first scan, Peter talks about how Alpha is practically the most powerful being on the planet. Later, when SpOck takes over as Spider-Man instead of Peter, Reed Richards tells him that he could take down Alpha, but not without killing him, and doesn't even know how Peter managed to contain Alpha without killing him. Peter is definitely a pro at prep.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce sends them Pluto