spiderman wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Not enough detail in the OP, but given none of the characters have information on Spider-Man, and he vastly outclasses them in physicals and abilities. Spider-man>Deathstroke>Batman>Nightwing

If they have info on Spider-Man and he has info on them it's a toss up.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HyperViper97

Spidey beats everyone here

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Morals?

Spider-man>Deathstroke>Batman>Nightwing

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

With prep Batman can bring in the Insider Suit or is that restricted?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey stomps

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Batman can bring in the Insider Suit or is that restricted?

#overrated.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MonsterStomp

No morals Batman prepping? Interesting. I think it comes down to Deathstroke and Batman tbh. Don't get me wrong, Spiderman will definitely be a force, but he isn't doing anything in 1 week that Batman and Deathstroke can't do.

EDIT: That's assuming this is pre-52. New 52 will come down to Deathstroke and Spiderman.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Spidey with prep could be a big problem too I would think...

Spidey>Bats>DS>NW for me

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really think spidey or batman will stomp, deathstroke is a good preptime user, he will outsmart spiderman, he is more enhanced than batman. It will eventually come down to deathstroke facing spidey or batman in the end. Nightwing is KOed first.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

Spidey takes it. No morals and prep just adds more fuel to his fire.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it spock? If so he has a decent chance

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Without morals and with prep it will be down to Spider-Man and Batman but Bats will lose.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@tdk_1997: Yeah but bats is a better prep user. So you might wanna account that.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@tdk_1997:

@tdk_1997 said:

@digitalshooter9: I know that but withoult morals Spidey just demolishes them.

He cannot demolish a well prepped batman OR deathtroke.

Deathstroke with no morals= TERMINATOR Spidey cannot handle that especially when DS is a better prep user and will come prepared for everything.

Batman: Master at exploiting weaknesses, given the prep , a bloodlusted batman wouldn't hold back from using every potential weakness spidy has. He is also more skilled as he is a martial arts master. And soory if I didn't mention it before, but batman is allowed to do whatever he wants with the prep-time except calling someone else for help. So he could bring the insider to bust spidey as well.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By russellmania77

Deathstroke ftw

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By Strider1992

@digitalshooter9 said:

Deathstroke with no morals= TERMINATOR Spidey cannot handle that especially when DS is a better prep user and will come prepared for everything.

Batman: Master at exploiting weaknesses, given the prep , a bloodlusted batman wouldn't hold back from using every potential weakness spidy has. He is also more skilled as he is a martial arts master. And soory if I didn't mention it before, but batman is allowed to do whatever he wants with the prep-time except calling someone else for help. So he could bring the insider to bust spidey as well.

The Insider Suit puts Batman at upper street level at best (i'm being kind there). Not really a game changer at all. Not to mention its power-life was abismal and the suit ran out of power on multiple occaisions bringing something that unreliable would actually decrease Bruce's chances of winning.

I agree Spider-man doesn't demolish the team at all but he should take a majority given the fact he already seriously outclass's them in stats and pre-cog. He may not be as smart but he already has a servere stat advantage and his own pretty formidable prep (Spider-man depowered a Hulk-Level threat in 24 hours. He's no slouch with prep). The only thing that keeps Batman in the game is the fact he's so smart but here he's not just contending with a physical threat (which he normally does) but also an intellectual one. The point is that he has two bridges to gap a stat one and a intelectual one. Where Spider-man only has 1. Ie: overall he has the best shot. The fact that Batman presents a servere threat at all is a credit to Bruce's intelligence but it doesn't automatically mean he wins. Especially if this is new-52 Batman.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Abocado

Spider Man

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Batman is no street leveler, especially when he has prep. The insider suit gives him some powers that should boost him way above any street level. What I picture would happen is, Deathstroke would simply hunt down nightwing while batman just hides somwhere to carry out his strategy. After nightwing is done, spidy fights ds(I am sure batman would hide untill the very last person is left.)

I am not sure who would win between Deathstroke and Spiderman, Id call it a stalemate though. So if batman were to hide while spidey and deathstroke whooped each other, he would have no trouble taking down the winner as both ds and spideyy won't get away without making each other bleed for a while.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman>Deathstroke>Batman>NIghtwing.

Spiderman with no morals would probably solo

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: how's he gonna get through deathstroke's nth armor?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Spidey wins, if its SpOck Spidey STOMPS.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ghost_rider1

breaking thru his armor isn't gonna be a problem when a no morals peter parker beat the crap out of firelord.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@ghost_rider1:

@russellmania77 said:

breaking thru his armor isn't gonna be a problem when a no morals peter parker beat the crap out of firelord.

If that is the case, batman with prep was able to beat superman, who is more powerful than firelord. Please, I don't want any superman, batman debate here, if you have a problem with what I just said, just PM me about it. All I was trying to implement was to not juddge a hero with who they beat. If no moral spidey was able to beat firelord, it does not neccesarily mean that he should also beat batman. Example: Superman has beaten doomsday. Batman has beaten superman with kryptonite. That should mean batman should be able to beat doomsday? Nope, doomsday simply stomps batman since he has no weakness for batman to exploit. My point being every hero is different, you can't assume spiderman will stomp both DS and batman because he beat firelord.What works on firelord wont work on batman, or vice versa.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-Man solos....easily.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nerdork

Spider-Man outcalsses everyone with an exception for Deathstroke, but even Slade cant pace Spidey forever.

Bloodlusting the fight only confirms the fact.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@digitalshooter9: Batman has never beaten Superman.

Ok, I am not going to argue about that, If you really think he didn't you might want to check out TDKR or Hush and please, do not refer me to any blog to prove anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@russellmania77 said:

That's a pretty gutsy statement. Most people would call that fight major PIS.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SheenLantern

@digitalshooter9: TDKR isn't canon..

And Batman didn't win in Hush, he punched Superman a few times, broke every bone in his hand and afterwards Superman was fine. Besides, in Hush Batman freaking states himself that Superman would kick his ass if he wanted to, regardless of Kryptonite.

So yeah, you're pretty much talking out of your butt at this point.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: um breaking nth metal is beyond spider-man's strength capability no matter how "bloodlusted" he is. N if we're using pis than ds will be able to easily tag spidey like he did with flash

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By MethoKi

No morals Batman prepping? Interesting. I think it comes down to Deathstroke and Batman tbh. Don't get me wrong, Spiderman will definitely be a force, but he isn't doing anything in 1 week that Batman and Deathstroke can't do.

EDIT: That's assuming this is pre-52. New 52 will come down to Deathstroke and Spiderman.

New 52 Batman retains all Pre-52 feats I think.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: TDKR isn't canon..

And Batman didn't win in Hush, he punched Superman a few times, broke every bone in his hand and afterwards Superman was fine. Besides, in Hush Batman freaking states himself that Superman would kick his ass if he wanted to, regardless of Kryptonite.

So yeah, you're pretty much talking out of your butt at this point.

Well, you shouldn't IGNORE it just because it is not canon.

In Hush, batman was able to punch supes several times, sonic him, and get him shocked badly while superman wasn't able to do squat to him. Apparently, though, YOU are talking out of your butt, because batman never actually says superman would : "Kick his ass". All he says is that superman is holding back because he is under mind control. He also says that superman would have squished him into the cement by using his super speed, but that is assuming batman breaks ALL of his fingers by punching him so the kryptonite ring wouldn't have the effect on Superman. When they fought in hush, superman wouldn't even use any of his powers because of the kryptonite ring. BTW- Hush isn't even canon anymore anyways. So if you ever ask a canon proof that batman can beat superman if he wanted, you should check out Tower of Babel, by using the plan introduced there, batman will win against supes. TDKR on the other hand is a nice victory for batman. Whether you count it or not.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: Actually you really should ignore everything that isn't canon.

I could write up a story in notepad about Batman saying that every time he even came close to beating Superman was a hologram and never actually happened.

That story wouldn't be canon, and therefore should be ignored.

"YOU are talking out of your butt, because batman never actually says superman would : "Kick his ass"."

I never said I was quoting exactly..

"superman wouldn't even use any of his powers because of the kryptonite ring."

Actually it was because of his morals, since, you know, Batman flat out states he would have lost by now if Superman wanted to actually win.

"Hush isn't even canon anymore anyways."

THEN WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP-GH\RHEHTYHT

"you should check out Tower of Babel, by using the plan introduced there, batman will win against supes."

You mean the plan R'as Al Ghul created by stealing info on Supes from Batman and that would never work again because Supes already knows about it? I doubt it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997:

@tdk_1997 said:

@digitalshooter9: I know that but withoult morals Spidey just demolishes them.

Batman is indeed one of the masters of prep but Spider-Man managed to stop Doc Ock with prep of 24 hours when Ock was controlling the Avengers and was threatening the whole world.So he is not that bad either.And also even with prep Batman can't outmatch Spider-Man's durability and speed.And okay,he doesn't demolish them but he takes the majority and will win.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

New 52 Batman retains all Pre-52 feats I think.

52 is a reboot.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: Actually you really should ignore everything that isn't canon.

I could write up a story in notepad about Batman saying that every time he even came close to beating Superman was a hologram and never actually happened.

That story wouldn't be canon, and therefore should be ignored.

"YOU are talking out of your butt, because batman never actually says superman would : "Kick his ass"."

I never said I was quoting exactly..

"superman wouldn't even use any of his powers because of the kryptonite ring."

Actually it was because of his morals, since, you know, Batman flat out states he would have lost by now if Superman wanted to actually win.

"Hush isn't even canon anymore anyways."

"you should check out Tower of Babel, by using the plan introduced there, batman will win against supes."

You mean the plan R'as Al Ghul created by stealing info on Supes from Batman and that would never work again because Supes already knows about it? I doubt it.

You would, but it would never be published with a DC logo on it.....

What do you mean R'as Al Ghul Created? Those plans were created by batman himself, Ra's only carried them out like batman normally would if he ever needed to. Plus if batman can come up with red kryptonite, he might as well find other ways to defeat supes If you insist on saying superman knows about them.

It was morals on, i get it and batman does state it, I get that too, but it is a fact that superman couldn't have speed blitzed batman or anything because of the effect of the kryptonite ring. Si either way the fight was leaning towards batman's favour.

They never actually fought in canon content. Was just giving examples and also there is Red Son which also shows batman beating up superman, non-canon? Yes, but is is indeed a superman comic.(Note: Batman does kill himself in the end but that does not negate the fact that he gave supes a nice beating before he pushed the trigger for self destruct.)

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

"You would, but it would never be published with a DC logo on it....."

I don't see your point.

"What do you mean R'as Al Ghul Created? Those plans were created by batman himself, Ra's only carried them out like batman normally would if he ever needed to."

No, Batman wouldn't be out to kill, R'as modified every plan.

"but it is a fact that superman couldn't have speed blitzed batman or anything because of the effect of the kryptonite ring."

Why does Batman say the exact opposite, then? I'm more likely to take Batman's word over yours.

"there is Red Son which also shows batman beating up superman, non-canon? Yes, but is is indeed a superman comic"

And it 'indeed' never happened.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9:

"You would, but it would never be published with a DC logo on it....."

I don't see your point. My point is, that you can't just say something is fake or didn't happen just because it is non canon, in the end, TDKR was published with a DC logo on it, because it did make sense, where as if you wrote down any random BS ,DC wouldn't publish it, not even as non canon because there is no sense in it. If you take anything from hush, it is also non canon. In fact, batman never fights superman in canon becaus it will piss of the fans. But the non canon events all show victories for batman.

"What do you mean R'as Al Ghul Created? Those plans were created by batman himself, Ra's only carried them out like batman normally would if he ever needed to."

No, Batman wouldn't be out to kill, R'as modified every plan.

"but it is a fact that superman couldn't have speed blitzed batman or anything because of the effect of the kryptonite ring."

Why does Batman say the exact opposite, then? I'm more likely to take Batman's word over yours. Cool, so if you will take what batman says over anyone else, then you should accept that batman beat supes in TDKR, he clearly says that he is the one man who beat hi there.

"there is Red Son which also shows batman beating up superman, non-canon? Yes, but is is indeed a superman comic"

And it 'indeed' never happened. Sure, Sure,Sure

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutant Spider man yay.

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By Blood_Red_Rage

1 week prep and no morals? Batman brings a bomb enough to destroy the entire city and plants it in the middle of Gotham before hand. Detonates it as he flies away.