Naruto and Sasuke vs Avatar Crew

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Veravin

THEY BOTH STILL SOLO.(NARUTO AND SASUKE)

P.S SASUKE IS ALWAYS WITH MORALS OFF

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Oh and by the by, it was Book 3 episode 7 The Runaway where Aang clearly demonstrates he's learned to see through the earth when training with Toph and Katara. Blindfolds himself, stops on the ground, and you see the same effects Toph gets when she's "seeing" through the ground. Just had to skim over the episode list to remember.

Cool, thanks for that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder said:

@xlab3000: .....aang can't bloodbend, neither can korra, only katarra can and she doesn't really use it.

I'm arguing Naruto>Avatar not Avatar>Naruto. I was laughing at the people who said Aang>Naruto

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: i agree, there is nothing to virtually argue, naruto can speed blitz here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@xlab3000: i agree, there is nothing to virtually argue, naruto can speed blitz here.

exactly

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Just to clear up. Aang and Korra can Blood bend. The Move Aang used on Ozai is a Blood Bending move as Amon shows. Avatar Aang also used Blood Bending when Yakon tried to kill Aang with Blood Bending to combat Yakon. Korra by virtue can Blood Bend in Avatar State as all the Avatars knowledge and skill is combined in that state. since aang can then so can Korra in Avatar State.

Just for future reference.

I object. it showed he can energy bend effortlessly, as energy bending nullifies all other bending types. They even bring this up specifically in the series, stating that what Amon and Aang do are completely different, and they have completely different names. Energy bending simply shuts off any bending, and Aang is massively powerful in that regard because he is more in tune with the spirit world than Korra. Aang cannot bloodbend.

Sources:

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodbending

Bloodbending is also nullified when the Avatar channels immense amounts of cosmic energy through the Avatar State, as demonstrated by Aang, who was able to break free of Yakone's hold instantaneously.

Known users

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Energybending

The last known keeper of the art was an ancient lion turtle, who later passed it down to Avatar Aang,[2] who used the ability to remove Fire LordOzai's firebending permanently,[1] and then, twenty-eight years later, used it to remove Yakone's ability to waterbend.[6] After the Equalists' leader, Amon, removedKorra's bending, the spirit of Avatar Aang used energybending once again to restore her ability to bend water, earth, and fire, and passed the knowledge of energybending onto her.

Bloodbending has NOTHING to do with Aang breaking Yakone's grip. Energybending is simply better than all bending. However, it is shown that more potent waterbenders can break the spell, so there is that. However, that's why I say Avatar can win if energybending affects chakra, cause then Naruto chararacters would be unable to do much of anything since they're physical ability is heavily tied to their chakra.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Try not to quote Wikis. They are always full of fan opinions with little Episode Sourcing. I watched the Episode where the Turtle tells Aang crap and nowhere is "Energy Bending" or any name for it is mention. The very name Energy Bending is Fan Made Wiki BS. Not supported anywhere in the show as statement or fact.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Meh, it's still very different from bloodbending. There's not really much of a reason to assume he can bloodbend on par with Yakone, and the ability he uses is stated in show to be different than Noatok's, so it makes sense. I still want to see where they take this in Season 2, but they keep delaying it T.T

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cadencev2:

''In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements but the energy within ourselves. To bend another's energy, your own spirit must be unbendable or you will be corrupted and destroyed''

This is what the lion told him, before touching him with his glow fingers or what ever (the same spot where Aang touch Ozai)

is it really so preposteress people, got energy bending from this

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Aang can energy bend and Korra can as well, can't they literally remove the Naruto character's ability to manipulate chakura? Chakura is energy after all. I don't see how they would ever get close enough for this seeing as how they're slow as shit, but still it seems like a viable alternative.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Aang can energy bend and Korra can as well, can't they literally remove the Naruto character's ability to manipulate chakura? Chakura is energy after all. I don't see how they would ever get close enough for this seeing as how they're slow as shit, but still it seems like a viable alternative.

No, it's not

Sasuke Naru Stomp an avatar team won't even see it coming.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Pokergeist

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@cadencev2:

''In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements but the energy within ourselves. To bend another's energy, your own spirit must be unbendable or you will be corrupted and destroyed''

This is what the lion told him, before touching him with his glow fingers or what ever (the same spot where Aang touch Ozai)

is it really so preposteress people, got energy bending from this

Thanks for the quote. You must have fine comb that episode.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

No, it's not

Sasuke Naru Stomp an avatar team won't even see it coming.

I'm not saying that Aang and Korra will energy bend Sasuke and Naruto; I'm asking if it's possible for Aang and Katara to remove Naruto and Sasuke's ability to use chakra. Those are two different things. In any event, I think Aang and Korra could energy bend them seeing as how chakra is a form of energy.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe pre-timeskip Neji & Rock Lee would be a better match up..............I mean these are avatar characters after all <.< and there not really know for speed, strength, durability, or agility just elemental control and regular average joe reaction timings. But with this I see a unbalanced match up or rather Sasuke kills and Naruto watches or vice versa either could solo with the uttermost ease honestly.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By jodema

Either Naruto and Sasuke horribly stomps.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how these Naruto/avatar threads are never locked

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 socajunkie  Moderator

@w3b: Why would you bump a 9 year mismatch to add nothing of value?