Naruto and Sasuke vs Avatar Crew

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto team is in character.

Avatar Gang is Bloodlusted and start in Avatar State.

Start 500 feet away. Win by Death or KO.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

much more fair.

Either sasuke or naruto still solo :p

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

much more fair.

Big claim when Avatar State has Moved whole Islands, stop Volcanoes, whipped up Hurricans, and part Seas. Also the four Element Barrier can be pretty hard to pass through. IMO this is a stomp for Avatar crew, however you all think its still Naruto solos.....

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder said:

much more fair.

Big claim when Avatar State has Moved whole Islands, stop Volcanoes, whipped up Hurricans, and part Seas. Also the four Element Barrier can be pretty hard to pass through. IMO this is a stomp for Avatar crew, however you all think its still Naruto solos.....

If you think it's a stomp in either side's favor, don't make the battle.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: .....have you any idea of Naruto's abilities... You realise every one of the avatars characters will die with a single blow or so.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: .....have you any idea of Naruto's abilities... You realise every one of the avatars characters will die with a single blow or so.

LOl I actually know more about that Naruto thanks to Anime Vice and Comic Vine than I care to. Watch the Youtube battles as well.

You all seem to overate him horrendously.

He is barely Mach speeds and has strength equal to maybe 20 tons if you minus the one time Rhino Feat.

I debated against Naruto alot with Yusuke and Hiei as Dark tournament level. The weaker Dark Tournament level guys stomp current 9 tails all out Naruto.

Overated. Also the Naruto Forums is a very good source of info with Speed, Strength, Durability Calcs.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: To be fair, you're really not as into naruto as other people are. You also know more about TLA than Naruto. I dunno though, since Full Power Naruto is pretty well going to beat down Avatar State via Sage mode + Kyuubi. He's more destructive than most of the things Aang or Korra do in Avatar state. Also, a decent bit of feats are just high level elemental control. The only real threat to the Naruto characters is if Energy Bending works against Chakra or if the avatars airbend all the air out of the Naruto team's lungs, or from around them.

Most other things that could happen are covered in the series, including attacks by, but not limited to: Fire, Lightning, Water, Ground moves, from under them, from above them, long range, close range. If the Naruto characters get in close they also near insta-kill any character here since they're vastly superior in close quarters.

I think Avatar team wins this, but I'm just pointing out arguments for Naruto's team.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: then you should know , none of the avatar chars could break sasukes susanoo, or beat narutos speed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: then you should know , none of the avatar chars could break sasukes susanoo, or beat narutos speed.

Speed calcs please. The best one I seen on Naruto Forums is Mach speeds. Not even Hyper Sonic on average. I seen Hypersonic ones, but they have also been shot full of holes.

@cadencev2: To be fair, you're really not as into naruto as other people are. You also know more about TLA than Naruto. I dunno though, since Full Power Naruto is pretty well going to beat down Avatar State via Sage mode + Kyuubi. He's more destructive than most of the things Aang or Korra do in Avatar state. Also, a decent bit of feats are just high level elemental control. The only real threat to the Naruto characters is if Energy Bending works against Chakra or if the avatars airbend all the air out of the Naruto team's lungs, or from around them.

Most other things that could happen are covered in the series, including attacks by, but not limited to: Fire, Lightning, Water, Ground moves, from under them, from above them, long range, close range. If the Naruto characters get in close they also near insta-kill any character here since they're vastly superior in close quarters.

I think Avatar team wins this, but I'm just pointing out arguments for Naruto's team.

This is not Full Power Naruto, he is in character.

And you are correct, I am not in Naruto. I dislike Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and most of the new crap they have. Love my Hellsing, Yu Yu Hakusho, and DBZ up to Frieza Saga.

Anyway I made this to see what others rate the other.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Full moon?

Y/N?

Also, adult Aang?

Adult Katara?

Adult Toph?

Book 2 Spirit-world Korra?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Full moon?

Y/N?

Also, adult Aang?

Adult Katara?

Adult Toph?

........ Korra was in Book 2? How?

Sure, we will make them all Adult Versions with Korra still herself from end of LoK.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: By full power I don't mean bloodlusted, but rather full on Sage mode + Kyuubi, meaning he's a pretty hefty force to deal with. Even in character, it's not like he won't outright kill his opponents. Yes, he does try to talk people down, like Pein, but he basically murders a large portion of his opponents.

@cadencev2:

Full moon?

Y/N?

Also, adult Aang?

Adult Katara?

Adult Toph?

How can we have feats for that if it's not out yet. If it's out, then please give me links so I can go binge on it. if it's not, and you've seen it, You have no idea how jealous I am of you :3

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@dratini1331: Not Buying it.

Also I thought Avatar was canceled for good. They are making a new season?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Why not? He has the feats to back up most of it. Kyuubi alone is city/mountain buster, and now he has teleportation + Sage mode, so it's a pretty reasonable assumption that he's city busting, which is a large upgrade from the initial parts of the series. He should be able to face at least one avatar in avatar mode. He also does outright kill a couple people, like Kakuzu IIRC. He jsut blows Kakuzu up with Rasenshuriken. They're also trained as ninjas to never show weakness/to kill.

Yeah, Legend of Korra is scheduled to have a Book 2 released sometime in September IIRC =D

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hardcorefakes

Really? Now this is a stomp for team Avatar.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Why not? He has the feats to back up most of it. Kyuubi alone is city/mountain buster, and now he has teleportation + Sage mode, so it's a pretty reasonable assumption that he's city busting, which is a large upgrade from the initial parts of the series. He should be able to face at least one avatar in avatar mode. He also does outright kill a couple people, like Kakuzu IIRC. He jsut blows Kakuzu up with Rasenshuriken. They're also trained as ninjas to never show weakness/to kill.

Yeah, Legend of Korra is scheduled to have a Book 2 released sometime in September IIRC =D

Like I said it my opinion. Look at the votes now.

Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto all the way.

Really? Now this is a stomp for team Avatar.

See? Now its whoever rates whoever higher. IMO Avatar with this set up stomps. Some people Opponions is Naruto still wins easy.

So I will let this ride.

Good to know of Book 2 for Korra, its only been forever :/

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uberhikari

@cadencev2:

This is exactly what I meant by you being a Naruto troll. The OBD lists Naruto as a massively hypersonic small country buster. So, what are you talking about calcs putting Naruto characters in the hypersonic speed range have been shot full of holes? LOL! And Sasuke is listed as a hypersonic+ town buster with EMS Susanoo.

And this has to be one of the dumbest things you've written:

What? From this I can tell you actually don't read or watch Naruto because it seems like you still think Naruto can't control the Kyuubi's power. Otherwise what do you mean by Naruto is not in character when he uses his full power?

Naruto beat 5 tailed beasts by himself in Bijuu Mode:

It's obvious that you know absolutely nothing about Naruto and because of this you continually underestimate how strong the characters are.

@god_spawn@deranged_midget Please lock this.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

This is exactly what I meant by you being a Naruto troll. The OBD lists Naruto as a massively hypersonic small country buster. So, what are you talking about calcs putting Naruto characters in the hypersonic speed range have been shot full of holes? LOL! And Sasuke is listed as a hypersonic+ town buster with EMS Susanoo.

And this has to be one of the dumbest things you've written:

What? From this I can tell you actually don't read or watch Naruto because it seems like you still think Naruto can't control the Kyuubi's power. Otherwise what do you mean by Naruto is not in character when he uses his full power?

Naruto beat 5 tailed beasts by himself in Bijuu Mode:

It's obvious that you know absolutely nothing about Naruto and because of this you continually underestimate how strong the characters are.

@god_spawn@deranged_midget Please lock this.

You want it lock when some people like Dratini, Hardcore, and myself clearly think Naruto is not winnig this in a stomp?

Sure. See how far that goes with your Naruto Crusade. I happen to be in a Naruto mode vs whoever comes to mind today. Deal with it.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: You're a troll, dratini doesn't know what s/he's talking about, and hardcore is simply mistaken.

I'm hurt. :(

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: You're a troll, dratini doesn't know what s/he's talking about, and hardcore is simply mistaken.

Flagged for clearly hassling.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

K, so the combatants for Team avatar are:

Avatar State Adult Aang (keep in mind Adult Aang can do everything he did in the Avatar state before, so we can only imagine how powerful he is in the Avatar state)

Avatar State Spirit World Korra (sooo massively amped Korra who now has full knowledge AND avatar state amp? not bad, not bad)

Full Moon Adult Katara (so an expert bloodbender, obscenely powerful, and able to pull water out of the air? seems legit)

Adult Toph (bamf)

I'd also like to point out that 90% of the time OBD has no idea wtf it's talking about.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar State Adult Aang (keep in mind Adult Aang can do everything he did in the Avatar state before, so we can only imagine how powerful he is in the Avatar state)

Avatar State Spirit World Korra (sooo massively amped Korra who now has full knowledge AND avatar state amp? not bad, not bad)

Full Moon Adult Katara (so an expert bloodbender, obscenely powerful, and able to pull water out of the air? seems legit)

Adult Toph (bamf)

I'd also like to point out that 90% of the time OBD has no idea wtf it's talking about.

lol Almost everything you just post was speculation

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Adult Toph (bamf)

Exactly I mean Obi-Wan mach 9000? WTF? Malak mach 600? Nihilus mach 500? I mean come on son.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Yeah seriously XD

I'll just look up someone on OBD and be like '...that's not right.'

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Adult Toph (bamf)

Exactly I mean Obi-Wan mach 9000? WTF? Malak mach 600? Nihilus mach 500? I mean come on son.

What the flying fuck? How the hell?????

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

We all make mistakes, lol.

@uberhikari said:

If by hassling you mean calling you out for your BS, then sure.

The best feats of the Avatarverse are what? Moving an island? How exactly would that help in this fight? Neither Sasuke nor Naruto are made out of rocks, so... Are they gonna throw islands on Naruto and Sasuke?

Splitting the sea? How's that gonna help? Neither Sasuke nor Naruto are made out of water, so... What are they gonna do, throw ocean water on Naruto and Sasuke?

Stopping a volcano? How's that gonna help? Neither Sasuke nor Naruto are made out of fire, so... What are they gonna do, throw lava on Naruto and Sasuke?

The avatar characters have absolutely no way to hurt Naruto and/or Sasuke. I've already posted scans in this thread showing Naruto casually deflecting 5 bijuu bombs from 5 tailed beasts and creating a blast larger than every mountain in the entire landscape and then back hand slapping them. And the speed difference is MASSIVE.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes said:

@uberhikari said:

@cadencev2 said:

@uberhikari said:

The best feats of the Avatarverse are what? Moving an island? How exactly would that help in this fight? Neither Sasuke nor Naruto are made out of rocks, so... Are they gonna throw islands on Naruto and Sasuke?

Splitting the sea? How's that gonna help? Neither Sasuke nor Naruto are made out of water, so... What are they gonna do, throw ocean water on Naruto and Sasuke?

Stopping a volcano? How's that gonna help? Neither Sasuke nor Naruto are made out of fire, so... What are they gonna do, throw lava on Naruto and Sasuke?

The avatar characters have absolutely no way to hurt Naruto and/or Sasuke. I've already posted scans in this thread showing Naruto casually deflecting 5 bijuu bombs from 5 tailed beasts and creating a blast larger than every mountain in the entire landscape and then back hand slapping them. And the speed difference is MASSIVE.

Well if that is your stance, then ok. I try not to debate in my own threads. However hassling mods cause you do not like me is childish. I clearly nerd rage you out from a previous thread on Speed feats (which you never gave) on Naruto made you upset. So for that I am sorry. Naruto is clearly the most greatest anime/Manga on earth and all should not question the obvious facts they are lightspeed with planet busting attacks.

Are we cool now Terminator Fan. I mean Uberhikari?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: OutskirtBattleDome.

It's basically the suckier version of Comicvine Battles

Where they base all their stats off of what people post without any proof.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

...... ewwww, kinda like how some people are now on this sight.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@uberhikari said:

@cadencev2 said:

@uberhikari said:

Well if that is your stance, then ok. I try not to debate in my own threads. However hassling mods cause you do not like me is childish. I clearly nerd rage you out from a previous thread on Speed feats (which you never gave) on Naruto made you upset. So for that I am sorry. Naruto is clearly the most greatest anime/Manga on earth and all should not question the obvious facts they are lightspeed with planet busting attacks.

Are we cool now Terminator Fan. I mean Uberhikari?

Where are you getting the idea that I don't like you? LOL! Honestly, I never thought about whether I liked or disliked you, I was only concerned with what I take to be your erroneous arguments. The only time I've ever seen you go wacko is when Naruto is brought up, other than that you seem to be a cool person. Everybody has their series that they rage against, I just guess Naruto is yours.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

But people do that here, too. (I'm looking at Shuma fans and Surfer fans here!)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@uberhikari: Ok then, seriously no disrespect when I say the only problem I have with Naruto is close to exact speed. I have no problem thinking characters win base on Mountain Busting powers and eye Black Holes. Naruto is a series I dislike, but still watch the occasional videos on youtube. I hate One piece. That piece of **** show/manga deserves all the respect of wife beating drunk getting his in prison in the showers.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Ok then, seriously no disrespect when I say the only problem I have with Naruto is close to exact speed. I have no problem thinking characters win base on Mountain Busting powers and eye Black Holes. Naruto is a series I dislike, but still watch the occasional videos on youtube. I hate One piece. That piece of **** show/manga deserves all the respect of wife beating drunk getting his in prison in the showers.

The speed thing is a legitimate concern, but I think your dislike clouds your judgment of the character's abilities. I think Naruto characters are at least hypersonic+, and the range of the attacks of the top tiers cover miles at a time, so their attacks are definitely hypersonic+. Then you have people like Itachi, who's not even in the top 5 fastest people in the verse and he flat out blocked lightning with Susanoo. That's pretty damn fast, lol.

LOLOLOL!!! @ One Piece.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

bloodbending

/thread

I very seriously doubt blood bending could work on somebody with either Naruto or Sasuke's durability. Maybe it could work, though.

But in all actuality it should really be:

genjutsu

/thread

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

Unless they can bend water, it will.

And if this had been Amon instead of Katara it would have been even more awesome due to bloodbending with a thought.

btw @cadencev2 I call Avatar Team? :D

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Marshall_Long

Susanoo + Amaterasu + Genjutsu = /Thread

Or for Naruto's case Bijuu Bomb = /Thread

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@uberhikari:

Genjutsu most likely won't work as effectively as it should given the combined spiritual power accessible to Aang and Korra while in the Avatar State.

Just saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Also, I don't think coating the battlefield with lava would hinder Naruto very much, that is, if he's allowed Nine Tails Chakra Mode here. He withstood Roshi's lava attacks with minimal injuries.

On a side note, I hope Korra reconnects with Aang again in book 2. But I want him to be wearing the traditional orange and yellow Air Nomad robes, not that ugly outfit he wore when he fought Yakone. Sorry, little nerd rage there.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NighThunder

hows the avatar team going to be susanoo ?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susanoo + Amaterasu + Genjutsu = /Thread

Or for Naruto's case Bijuu Bomb = /Thread

bloodbending

hows the avatar team going to be susanoo ?

bloodbending

@thedarklordpandamonium: OK. I am finishing up alot of the team Posters now for Manga, Anime, ect.

Alright.

To make sure things are balanced, you might want to send out a PM to the usual suspects. :P

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NighThunder

Characters have resisted bloodbending by sheer willpower , and naruto has got nothing but that, and can they tank a city busting blast? And none of the avatar team have shown to bloodbend.....