• 48 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman (Reeve version) is confronted by the avengers because he's in the evil trance that he was experiencing in Superman 3. He's very bloodlusted, and it's during the day with a lot of sunshine. Who wins?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MAZAHS117

Supes ftw....That version of of Supes had RIDICULOUS (some comical) feats and abilities.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By JohnnyWalker

been done.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crabtree

hulk wins.

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ratman19

superman curbstomps. the Reeve superman could turn back time. he could just turn time back to before any of them got there powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JohnnyWalker: Where?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@logy5000:  

Ahem
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@crabtree said:

hulk wins.

No....

Anyways Superman in the movies was way too overpowered, He'd take out all the avengers squad in no time, Thor would probably be the only one to give him problems, if hes in his evil mode, he can easily throw Hulk, Captain America, Ironman..etc...etc...etc into the moon.... with ease...

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Typhion

Supes 3 version has virtually no feats and was taken out by a regular missile - one of the 5 worst comic movies ever btw. Iron Man solos. Any other movie version of superman absolutely crushes the Avengers while making Lois her orange juice.

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ratman19

@Typhion: superman 3 was a continuation of the previous superman movies so the feats from the previous movies should still count which means superman wins easily.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jayfournines

Movie Superman STOMPS

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ratman19 said:

@Typhion: superman 3 was a continuation of the previous superman movies so the feats from the previous movies should still count which means superman wins easily.

Then the feats from all the previous marvel lead up movies for the avengers count too right?

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ratman19

@Monarch_Chronicle: i dont see why not but none of them would matter because superman movie feats blow away any other superhero movie feats.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratman19 said:

@Monarch_Chronicle: i dont see why not but none of them would matter because superman movie feats blow away any other superhero movie feats.

the second part is not needed as i was just asking -.-

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ratman19

@Monarch_Chronicle: i didnt create the thread. this is obviously a spite thread. but your right the second part wasnt needed im sorry.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratman19 said:

@Monarch_Chronicle: i didnt create the thread. this is obviously a spite thread. but your right the second part wasnt needed im sorry.

No need to apologize i just meant that i agree fully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratman19: If anything it's a mismatch, it's not spite. Movie superman vs movie thor went on for so long, I think it's like 7 pages long. So I thought superman vs avengers was fair.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jayfournines

@logy5000 said:

@ratman19: If anything it's a mismatch, it's not spite. Movie superman vs movie thor went on for so long, I think it's like 7 pages long. So I thought superman vs avengers was fair.

Movie Superman and Movie Thor went on for so long cause Thor vs Superman threads always bring out the crazies lol

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CODYSF

Wow the Avengers haves a death wish if they are facing Christopher Reeves Superman this is a complete curvstomp.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Superman wins this, easily

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PurpleCandy

I know Supes will win, but fuck I hate the fact that supes would win.

Termination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Termination

How does superman win? I know he has great feats, but why does he win?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By goodguy24

Superman was to overpowered in the movies... He takes out the Avengers very easily.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jayfournines

@Termination said:

How does superman win? I know he has great feats, but why does he win?

Stronger, faster, with more cartoonish powers and he turns back time by flying around the world...also, he can kiss people and make them lose their memory.

AgentEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AgentEx

Reeve Superman should win this.

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By YoggSaron

Reeve Superman could casually move the moon, a far greater feat of strength than we will likely ever see out of Thor or Hulk, and enough force to easily KO them.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MAZAHS117

How about his "brick reconstruction vision" when he causally rebuilt the Great Wall of China after Nuclear Man destroyed it?!.. ugh..the things I accepted when I was a kid (facepalm)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SHAZAM117 said:

Supes ftw....That version of of Supes had RIDICULOUS (some comical) feats and abilities.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb
deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to say Reeve Superman wins this when you consider a few things. 1) The Avengers wouldn't know anything about kryptonite (cause, you know, there isn't any in the Marvel Universe). 2) Everyone always debates Superman vs Hulk in a straight out brawl but really all Supes has to do is use his speed to get Hulk off balance and then toss his ass into space far enough that he couldn't drift back to Earth (an easy feat for really any version of Superman). 3) Thor's lightning attack is not instant and the time it takes him to charge Mjorlnir and hit him with him Supes could either move out of the way or get in a first strike with heat vision. Its also likely that a punch from Supes would force Thor to drop the hammer, and if that's the case he only needs to toss Thor into space just like Hulk since Thor can't fly without the hammer. 4) Cap, Hawkeye, and Black Widow don't come close to him without kryptonite and can be knocked out in a single hit. 5) Stark's armor can take a beating but he's too slow to keep up with him and even though the armor could absorb Thor's lightning, it can easily be overheated to the point of failure or simply broil Tony like a human steak using heat vision.

So yeah, in the hands of a capable writer not looking to restrain Supes do to a moral code he takes the Avengers easily. I'd even go so far as to say Roth Superman would do so as well even though Roth Superman was definitely not the badass Reeve Superman was he still had a near equal level of strength, speed, invulnerability, and control of his powers (heck, the dude lifted and flew into space an entire island of kryptonite with a stick of kryptonite still inside him.....not a bad display of power in such a damaged state).

Only if Stark knows about kryptonite or an equivalent radiation frequency (like the Green Lantern rings can produce) is this even a close contest.

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

Superman easily based on feats.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Emperorb777

Superman just drops the moon on the Avengers.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superstomp. Even if Thor had the time to spin his mallet to unleash a lightning bolt on sups it would do diddly sh1t to him. This is spite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if the team had prep?

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By IKnowEverything

@Typhion said:

Supes 3 version has virtually no feats and was taken out by a regular missile - one of the 5 worst comic movies ever btw. Iron Man solos. Any other movie version of superman absolutely crushes the Avengers while making Lois her orange juice.

i agree with this

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was stated that superman was too powerful in superman 1 and 2 so he was revamped to be more human, just like they did to hulk and thor in the movies vs their comic versions. he was very very justice league in superman 3, very vulnerable to anything, trouble with moderate explosives, robots, ect ect. but in the 4th movie, he was back to his matured silver age power, totally invulnerable and immense physical capabilities that far exceed anything Hulk and Thor have ever done times a million

But his super bricklaying ability is a showcasing of his mastery of the bioelectric force power he and the bad kryptonians showcased in superman 2. remember when zod lifted the dude up in the small town and dropped him, and when superman fended off all three of their beam attacks and forced it back on them ? Well, I think it was supposed to be a way to show that superman matured and mastered his powers and can do things like laying bricks back in place with that ability.

if iron man got hit by that missle that hit superman in part 3 in the canyon, we'd have a dead tony stark. the missle was supposed to be super powerful and special in some way. i think superman screaming and yelling when he was bad was the scariest thing ive ever seen and would make hulk pee himself

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vaeternus

Superman by far....

BTW, he wasn't taken out by a missle in the 3rd film, he was merely knocked back an dizzy for what? Few seconds maybe?

He'd do this to the Avengers if not worse...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman lost in that video :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Typhion: The 3rd was certainly not in the top 5. The quest for peace is widely considered the worst superhero movie of all time. Personally, I love all of them though and I believe they are all classics.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alexander505

@Typhion said:

Marvel fanboy....

Superman stomps.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Typhion

@Alexander505 said:

@Typhion said:

Marvel fanboy....

Superman stomps.

Says the guy who argued in broken english for a full thread about how batman should take out spiderman and everyone with spider in their name. In superman 3, superman got knocked out by a missile. A missile. Based on those very limited feats, unless you want to roll up the whole movie continuity, it would be really hard to make an argument for supes given what Iron Man has done in Avengers vs what Superman did in superman 3. Might wanna back off on the fanboy comments when you're sporting a superman avatar in a superman thread.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kcaz

Superman throws his S at the avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Typhion: The fight includes all Christopher Reeve movie feats, but he's in the same state that he was in after being exposed to the altered kryptonite.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman 4 was a terrible movie, certainly not regarded as the worst, it was highly entertaining and considering the budget shortcommings, chris did a great job with the story, genes acting was awesome and the showcasing of superman was the closest to the comics as any incarnation on screen ever was...horrid movie, but again highly entertaining and still fun to watch, i watched it on tv recently and made it all the way through without a problem as i have done many times since i was a kid, superman returns came on right after it and i just cant get past the airplane scene...so to the kid who said superman 4 was regarded as the worst super hero film ever...

go watch elektra and superman returns right after superman 4 and tell me its THE WORST...it is far from it. still bad though lol

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vaeternus

Superman Returns was miles better then elecktra lol, plot wasn't the best but Superman REturns wasn't a "horrible" movie. Obviously Superman 3 and 4 weren't that great, but keep in mind marvel had some bad ones too. Electra? DD? X-men 3? Hulk 2003? GR 2? Wasn't that impressed with Hulk 07 either but it was far better then the crap in 03.

That being said, it's still the same Superman who would dust thru the movie avengers here with ease. Only one I see being a problem is Thor who I'm sure he can handle while picking up his hammer.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vaeternus

@logy5000 said:

Superman lost in that video

Actually Superman won, that was only only one part of the fight in which Supes koed hulk easily then LET Hulk get back up...here's the rest(it's fanmade but obviously what would happen if Supeman was serious among many other things he could do to take Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@P0rtal: I never said that I think it's the worst, I said that it's considered the worst by the general public. I agree that it's better than SR, I hated that movie. As I said in a different comment, I love all 4 original movies even if they are bad. Nobody will ever be a better superman than Christopher Reeve was.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.