• 163 results
#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman {reeves} fights the avengers!!!! Fight in nyc,all in character. winner???

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#2 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

spite, avengers curbstomp hard.

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

#4 Posted by The Stegman (22705 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman does that, reverse time by spinning around the Earth...thingy and turns them all to babies.

#5 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: lol

#6 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE THE AVENGERS!! That is why I must say with a heavy heart, SUPERMAN MURDA, MURDA, MADD SKILLZ CURBSTOMP!! Superman rebuilt parts of a damaged Great Wall of China...with his eyes. Erased Lois's memory with a kiss. Could reverse time (as mentioned above) And other redunkulous things. Dude used the shield on his chest as a net to trap the Kryptonian criminals. If that thing can contain Kryptonians, Thor and Hulk ain't going no where. Stark, Dies, Rogers, Dies, Widow gives up and becomes his concubine, Hawkeye fumes in jealousy before he dies.

#7 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman for the reversing time feat.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@GTG12 said:

Superman for the reversing time feat.

#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman annihilates

#10 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman could blitz them, he is fast enough to spin the world clockwise and reverse time.

#11 Posted by Immortal777 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps

#12 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor + Hulk working together = bad day even for Superman.

#13 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Superman does that, reverse time by spinning around the Earth...thingy and turns them all to babies.

Except Thor who is ageless.

This Superman was based on SA Superman, so obviously he wins.

#14 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Christopher Reeves Superman stomps.

#15 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2724 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

#16 Posted by Nefarious (18314 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

#17 Posted by The Stegman (22705 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001:  

@The Stegman said:

Except Thor who is ageless.

This Superman was based on SA Superman, so obviously he wins. 

Well technically, Thor wasn't ageless, since at the beginning of his film, he was shown as a child, he just ages very, very slowly.
#18 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Christopher Reeve has this

#19 Posted by Supermansito (196 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Joygirl (17978 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Avengers, movie was about twenty trillion times better than the Reeve films, but Superman wins so drastically hard. Movie Thor wasn't that tough.

#21 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl except for the fact that he wasn't even hurt... Even when iron man was at 400%

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR SOLOS ,Avengers in a Stomp !

#23 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

This Superman took on 3 Kryptonians, reversed time and moved The Moon. I'm going with Superman.

#24 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Lol, no.

#25 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Wait a sec superman did what ?!

#26 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird:

I'm thinking this version of Superman could beat New Earth Superman...

#27 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Superman will curvstomp

#28 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@grevous11:

Thor is weak in that Movie this Superman will flick Thor to the moon

#29 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

Edit; but The Avengers are much cooler.

#30 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: *Enistein rolls in his grave*

#31 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm sorry I can't understand you because you're dead.
#32 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4997 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#33 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

does the time travel feat count? if so, then Superman......

Superman movie was just weird.....

#34 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? Reeve stomps, badly. He doesn't need to time travel to crush the Avengers. The only time he has ever been hurt is by people who are just as strong as him or at least close. Superman in those movies could move the moon without any real strain. Neither Hulk nor Thor have feats of strength anywhere close to that.

#35 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor solos

This.

#36 Edited by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Thor solos

This.

How? Just because his feats visually look more impressive because of modern special effects doesn't mean they are superior.

#37 Posted by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

No offence, but I think it is one of the most nonsensical threads I ever read. For the one hand: did Superman was hurt by anything other than Kryptonite? I don't think so, I don't think that he can be physically harmed -not in the movies. From the other hand: this same can be said about Thor - at least Hulk can be dropped from great altitude, and then he will change back into Banner. So how can you tell who would win when they can't hurt each other?

#38 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: Silver age Superman>>>>Thor.

#39 Posted by notquitevarsity (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres no way the avengers can do anything to Superman. Anyone who thinks they win hasn't seen or heard of the old Superman movies. While the Avengers movie was way better, and had the blessing of modern special effects, they all die horribly. Reeve's Superman was essentially SA Supes on screen.

#40 Posted by trolling (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

THOR IS TOO WEAK TO SOLO, even 30 of him would lose to a vastly superior Superman, Iron Man on the other hand....

#41 Posted by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Picard: Silver age Superman>>>>Thor.

Silver age Superman = movie Superman? And how can you know that Thor can be hurt?

#42 Edited by Vaeternus (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I think if Superman is pissed and goes all out. He'll murder the Avengers...if he's in character, holds back then he'll probably have some trouble but should manage, I mean he was fighting and holding his own in Superman 2 taking on 3 other kryptonians..... for how long? Yet, the Avengers aren't nearly on that level... lol Just think if this was Superman 3, no morals Superman...lol Reeve has this.

@The Stegman said:

He could do that.

#43 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: Hulk was somewhat hurt by Molinir, and was knocked uncoincious as you mentioned from the fall from the jet. Also he was hurt by the Abomination in his solo movie. Thor got hurt when Loki stabbed him...Superman is waaay stronger then Loki, so if Loki can pierce Thor's skin, so could Superman with a skyscraper. Also Hulk made him bleed, when he threw him through that wall. Iron man hurt him midly when he used his thrusters to make him trip..though no serious harm was done. Thor would have beat Tony in my opinion and was crushing his armor..Superman also can and Cap and the others are useless here, unless like some one said in an earlier post they manage to get some krptonite weaponary.

#44 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: Really? I have to explain to you why silver age supes beats the sh*t out of movie thor?

#45 Posted by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83: Stabbing Thor doesn't really matter in this fight, since Loki was using some sort of Asgardian weapon - plot device just like Kryptonite, used to hurt otherwise unkillable hero - and Thor wasn't really hurt by it, later on he was fighting like nothing happened. Bloody nose is also not a big deal. What I meant by not getting hurt is not getting knocked down unconscious, and that never happened to Thor, not in the movies, not even when he was dropped out of the helicarrier. That was actually one of my mine main complaint with Avengers - heroes were way to invincible, and villain way too weak. From the other hand Superman can't be really hurt either so is really pointless to discuss who would win.

@Jayfournines: First of I asked you to prove that movie Superman = silver age Superman. Two: if Thor can't be really knocked down then this discussion is rather pointless, no matter what version of Superman we use.

#46 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: if i'm not mistaken Superman from the 70s is silver age Superman...I could be wrong though...but turning back time by flying around the world and having Lois' memory erased with a kiss sure sounds a lot like silver age supes

#47 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting an enraged hulk, while dealing with Thors Hammer, while having Iron man blast you....

Avengers takes this

#48 Posted by Sundipped_Superman (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Superman wins so easy that it's not even funny.... Alright it's a little funny. But for what it's worth I thought the Avengers was way more awesome.

#49 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: @Picard said:

@Guardiandevil83: Stabbing Thor doesn't really matter in this fight, since Loki was using some sort of Asgardian weapon - plot device just like Kryptonite, used to hurt otherwise unkillable hero - and Thor wasn't really hurt by it, later on he was fighting like nothing happened. Bloody nose is also not a big deal. What I meant by not getting hurt is not getting knocked down unconscious, and that never happened to Thor, not in the movies, not even when he was dropped out of the helicarrier. That was actually one of my mine main complaint with Avengers - heroes were way to invincible, and villain way too weak. From the other hand Superman can't be really hurt either so is really pointless to discuss who would win.

@Jayfournines: First of I asked you to prove that movie Superman = silver age Superman. Two: if Thor can't be really knocked down then this discussion is rather pointless, no matter what version of Superman we use.

I agree that dude was tough. But this fight will probably be extended due to Thors toughness and melee skills. But Superman is still faster, far more powerful, and strong enough to knock thor out. His lungs where capable of generating hurricaine like winds, He also was never really hurt by purely physical means, since he fought three kryptonians at the same time. Thor is older, a far better fighter due to his thousand are so years of leading armies into battle. His weapon is perhap's the most powerful thing in his universe, and he is endowed with great magical properties...But he would eventually lose due to Superman's superior tech and speed to use it. All he needs is a way to lure Thor to the fortress of solitude.He was king there. epic fight no matter what.

#50 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS IS SPITE!!!!!!

SUPERMAN HAS THIS AMAZING POWER THAT NONE OF THE AVENGERS CAN MATCH!!!