MMH and Superman vs Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll go with the guy who beats Heralds to near death in a few blows and can resist Moondragon's amped TP.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-kidman560-vs-mikep12-voting-1531127/

been done Thanos stomped hard

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mm and superman bloodlusted is no joke. I see intangibility working to bypass thanos army but these are two of DC's most powerful and fast characters. I don't see thanos tagging them

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Well, I could make a case of Superman holding a black hole in his hand, lifting a book with infinite pages along with Shazam and lifting the Spectre who was described as "eternity is heavy" with Wonder Woman.

Strength feats that puts him well above Thanos without power-ups and artifacts.

Remember when Majestic was considered sooo strong that he would stomp Supes? Well, after a cross-over, Majestic is only "almost as strong as" Superman. That would be the case if they go in a crossover because Superman is protected by the powers of DC editorials, lol.

Seriously, if you want to compare Superman's high-end feats with normal Thanos' high-end feats, you'll be shocked that Supes is really a beast. It would not be a stomp as you guys want it to be.

Then there's J'onn who claims to be as powerful as Superman. His high-end feat is his telepathic intrusion of the Spectre and various deus ex machina powers.

The duo will have to fight smart to win and this is not a cakewalk for Thanos. He is not oneshotting anyone here.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Kingant27

@edumacated: I know it was destroyed, but that doesn't prove he is a universal buster, there isn't even a feat to suggest it.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Divell

@grandwonder said:

@divell: Well, I could make a case of Superman holding a black hole in his hand, lifting a book with infinite pages along with Shazam and lifting the Spectre who was described as "eternity is heavy" with Wonder Woman.

Remember when Majestic was considered sooo strong that he would stomp Supes? Well, after a cross-over, Majestic is only "almost as strong as" Superman. That would be the case if they go in a crossover because Superman is protected by the powers of DC editorials, lol.

Seriously, if you want to compare Superman's high-end feats with normal Thanos' high-end feats, you'll be shocked that Supes is really a beast. It would not be a stomp as you guys want it to be.

Then there's J'onn who claims to be as powerful as Superman. His high-end feat is his telepathic intrusion of the Spectre and various deus ex machina powers.

The duo will have to fight smart to win and this is not a cakewalk for Thanos. He is not oneshotting anyone here.

Yeah well crossover are not always so equal bc Thor whom can destroy a planetoid with one hit didn't even broke Superman's hand when he hit him yet in their first encounter Thor knock him with a lightning and was fighting WW and MMH by himself. So we can't actually put the crossover in any case at all since WW won't be stronger than Marvel's Hercules or better in hand to hand and less in Olympus, yet she beat him.

I know Super is a beast but so is thanos blessed by Misstres Death. Plus Thanos has telepathy of high lv at the point of controlling a enraged Hulk without problems (when Professor X couldn't). He normally goes toe to toe with some pretty strong monsters like Champion empowered by the Power Stone. Thor enraged and empowered by the Power Stone was fighting Thanos and he wasn't even blinking.

As you say they will need to fight smart but you need to get in consideration that Thanos is probably one of the smartest villains in Marvel (he would probably separate both (SM and MMH) as he did when battle the Annihilators and beat them like nothing. Remember MMH and Superman are smart but so is Thanos, he has cosmic energy manipulation equal to Galactus and Odin even without the IG. And if his weapons are allowed then he would beat them way more easier but is better to not include them to give a fair and square fight.

I never say he was going to one-shot them or anything like only the numbs say that (no trying to offend anyone).

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcisthebest: That's Kal Kent aka Superman One Million. Not Prime One Million just One Million.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos still wins

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos should win rather handily.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Martian Manhunter don't have the strength to put down Thanos, whereas Thanos can KO characters with better feats than theirs (Silver Surfer, Thor, Drax) easily. Their only advantage is speed, the source of which are mainly statements and not actual feats, and these statements are rarely consistent with each other.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By algorhythm511

MM could go intangible and rip out his heart or destroy his brain from the inside. Superman could possibly use his Freeze Breath which could make it easier to shatter Thanos. Superman could possibly lower the frequency of the radiation of his heat vision passing through Thanos's tough outer shell and Lobotomize him. MM and Superman have better speed feats, which could buy them enough time to pull it off.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By GrandWonder

@divell: Yeah well crossover are not always so equal bc Thor whom can destroy a planetoid with one hit didn't even broke Superman's hand when he hit him yet in their first encounter Thor knock him with a lightning and was fighting WW and MMH by himself. So we can't actually put the crossover in any case at all since WW won't be stronger than Marvel's Hercules or better in hand to hand and less in Olympus, yet she beat him.

-----Funny you should mention Wonder Woman vs Marvel Hercules. I'm really a Wonder Woman fan and I'm not really a fan of Superman. It's because of Supes' fans that I'm starting to hate him. I have to defend WW against his rabid fans and that's why I love going to battle boards. Starting to wonder why I'm making a case for Superman myself, lol.

Re topic, I have a question for you buddy. Can Thanos defeat a group composed of Wonder Woman, Shazam, Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Batman, Power Girl, Flash, Black Canary, Firestorm, Plasticman and J'onn? I'll wait for your reply then I'll come back.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Divell

@grandwonder said:

@divell: Yeah well crossover are not always so equal bc Thor whom can destroy a planetoid with one hit didn't even broke Superman's hand when he hit him yet in their first encounter Thor knock him with a lightning and was fighting WW and MMH by himself. So we can't actually put the crossover in any case at all since WW won't be stronger than Marvel's Hercules or better in hand to hand and less in Olympus, yet she beat him.

-----Funny you should mention Wonder Woman vs Marvel Hercules. I'm really a Wonder Woman fan and I'm not really a fan of Superman. It's because of Supes' fans that I'm starting to hate him. I have to defend WW against his rabid fans and that's why I love going to battle boards. Starting to wonder why I'm making a case for Superman myself, lol.

Re topic, I have a question for you buddy. Can Thanos defeat a group composed of Wonder Woman, Shazam, Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Batman, Power Girl, Flash, Black Canary, Firestorm, Plasticman and J'onn? I'll wait for your reply then I'll come back.

yeah people think that bc Superman is practically the main character of DC he is invincible. another Crossover idiotic fight was WW losing to Storm (in what planet does WW whom can suport nuclear bombs and blows from Superman will be knocked by a normal lightning in special when Thor's lightning and Shazam's lightning are way more powerful than Storm's. Give at count that Superman is and will be able invincible as long he is the most popular character around and that is what ruin a good history in a comic and a crossover, when the writers stop worrying about that as marvel does with Thor, Hulk, Cap, Iron Man, Wolverine etc they will then make a good story about Superman and they won't need to reset the Superman's story again and again (they have done this like 5 times already).

Answering the team question, depending if they have knowledge of the other yes. if not knowledge: is really hard for Thanos to beat those guys, that team have literally way too many heavy hitter whom would own superman if working as a team, yet remember Thanos has telepathy give the most likely equation and it will be

Thanos' telepathy + reading batman's mind = controlling the mind of Green Lantern, Shazam and Flash = Thanos' victory is secure.

Don't remember if WW is immune to telepathy or she is still vulnerable to it.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By GrandWonder

@divell: A non-holding back Superman (he thinks they are Brainiac drones) just defeated them via speedblitz. Only Wonder Woman survived the initial blitz then went toe-to-toe with him. So you see, Hercules is a poor match against Diana.

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcu_14_0003-0004.jpg.html

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcu_14_0008.jpg.html

If you think Thanos beats that team that includes J'onn and 1 immune to telepathic attacks and 4 highly resistant to it, then we have nothing to talk about. I believe that team curbstomps Thanos though.

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcuol_13__0015.jpg.html

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcuol_13__0016-0017.jpg.html

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcuol_13__0018.jpg.html

Off-topic, J'onn is probably DC's premier telepath barring Saturn Girl. Plasticman is immune to telepathic attacks. Those who are highly resistant are: WW - Athena's blessing and lasso of truth, Shazam - wisdom of Solomon, Green Lanterns - corps training as proven and mentioned by John Stewart, Flash - has a feat that moving at super-speed makes him a difficult target and believe it or not Batman bcoz of bullcrap lol.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: A non-holding back Superman (he thinks they are Brainiac drones) just defeated them via speedblitz. Only Wonder Woman survived the initial blitz then went toe-to-toe with him. So you see, Hercules is a poor match against Diana.

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcu_14_0003-0004.jpg.html

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcu_14_0008.jpg.html

If you think Thanos beats that team that includes J'onn and 1 immune to telepathic attacks and 4 highly resistant to it, then we have nothing to talk about. I believe that team curbstomps Thanos though.

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcuol_13__0015.jpg.html

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcuol_13__0016-0017.jpg.html

http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tedirey/media/dcuol_13__0018.jpg.html

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHercules35BloodOath3.jpg.html

Thor admits Hercules is his better.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/109250/2443800-2443758-IncredibleHulk107-021.jpg

http://s476.photobucket.com/user/Titan_Darkseid/media/World%20War%20Hulk/IncredibleHulk107-024.jpg.html

Hercules can go toe to toe with WWHulk but he didn't wanted to fight him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111159405/4065516-3969175-3637250703-30944.jpg

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/363/f/e/sentry_vs_hercules_by_chicho234-d4kn9ul.jpg

Hercules beat Sentry twice without actually trying.

Wonder Woman is good enough to beat DC's Hercules but DC's Hercules can't do half of what Marvel Hercules can do.

about the immune to telepathy

Xavier couldn't control Hulk's mind.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121418/2292769-wwhx.jpg

Thanos can control Hulk's Mind.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/2628563-screenshot012.jpg

and i didn't even mention John's, i mention the Lantern's, Batman, Flash and Shazam (they can easily be controlled).

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GrandWonder

@divell:

Love to debate with you on a lot of what you posted. But I don't want to derail the thread. I only want to show what a non-holding back Supes is capable of. I don't see Thanos capable of duplicating Supes feat without BFR. Lantern and Shazam are highly resistant, Flash is almost immune since his mind moves at super-speed as shown w his battle w Grodd and Batman almost always willed himself against mind-control and has trained himself and even made a contigency plan against telepathic attacks. Just saying.

Sorry I edited post no. 66 by adding why said heroes are highly resistant to TP.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

Love to debate with you on a lot of what you posted. But I don't want to derail the thread. I only want to show what a non-holding back Supes is capable of. I don't see Thanos capable of duplicating Supes feat without BFR. Lantern and Shazam are highly resistant, Flash is almost immune since his mind moves at super-speed as shown w his battle w Grodd and Batman almost always willed himself against mind-control and has trained himself and even made a contigency plan against telepathic attacks. Just saying.

Sorry I edited post no. 66 by adding why said heroes are highly resistant to TP.

but until now non of them have battle to a telepath to the level of Xavier or Thanos, remeber that hulk has some degree of resistance to telepathy and yet Thanos controlled him.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

@tensor: @termiteone4ever: Suprised you guys haven't commented yet, to break the streak...

Why i never knew you cared :)

Well the Streak is about to be broken. Let me confirm something with with the OP of this thread.

OP

I need confirmation if this is Pre/N52 Superman/Martain combine feats ? Does Thanos have lady death buff ?

The "Lady Death" buff, if you're referring to his immortality, is a given.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways, I'm going with Thanos.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GrandWonder

@divell: Nothing shows Thanos can mind control them easily. Sorry. The Hulk has been mind controlled a lot before. Not really a major feat.

Wonder Woman resisted Dr. Psycho who can affect a DC god with her truth powers. Max Lord said she's immune to his mind-control because of Athena's vision. She could also reverse the effects of mind-control with her lasso of truth. It's not beyond her since it can reverse the effects of reality manipulation as well.

And why are you assuming they will just stand there and let Thanos mind control them. Thanos will win if that's the case.

You got the Flash and Alan Scott. More than half the team are speedsters and are faster than thought. Unless we see Thanos do a speedblitz like a non-holding back Supes can, he doesn't have a prayer without the IG, Hotu, CC etc.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@termiteone4ever:

Pre-52 and no Mistress Death.

Thanks for the confirmation .

Due to Blood lust of these two, there nothing thanos can do to stop them from Killing him. There is too much ways for them to win.

@termiteone4ever: Read a respect thread with Thanos, he is a league above Darkseid, never mind below him.

Superman is nothing to Thanos, he can get one-shotted, while MMH gets put down without that much of a problem, by simple fair logic; they loose handily.

Not even close what respect thread you reading . Not in this life time . thanos is not on that strength level to do no such thing to superman. Darkseid is leagues above Thanos . I dont think you read or have enough facts on Darkseid or Thanos.. Respect threads isnt the way to do . Read the comics.

@termiteone4ever said:

@kingant27 said:

@termiteone4ever: lol, they don't stand a chance, when will you stop lowballing Thanos, because he is above Darkseid etc and these 2; and stomps herald level characters all the time.

Low ball ? i dont have to do all that . I just have the facts and the power set of thanos and the characters involved. Thanos doesnt have the power set to deal with them. Martain is big problem and with superman here its easier. He still delusional thinking Thanos is above darkseid. Thanos is not on darkseid level. I dont see Thanos defeating there two

Also Darkseid is a universe destroyer now confirmed in Constantine #22, and he'll be fighting the Anti Monitor soon, he's well above Thanos paygrade

I am not sure about universal level as of yet. I know Darkseid is powerful way above thanos based off what was shown in that comic. I did read and see the feat in the Constantine 22 thanks for the reminder :) . Now thanos is no where on that level. People is going to make up some foolishness to say other wise.

@edumacated: No he isn't, he is amped by the shard, and his feats are planet buster at best in New-52; nowhere near shown Universal level yet.

What proof you have he was amped with some Shard ? Are you trying to down play darkseid ? LOL Planet buster still better than anything thanos done on his own power. Darkseid did this feat on his own power casually.

@termiteone4ever said:
@kingant27 said:

@tensor: @termiteone4ever: Suprised you guys haven't commented yet, to break the streak...

Why i never knew you cared :)

Well the Streak is about to be broken. Let me confirm something with with the OP of this thread.

OP

I need confirmation if this is Pre/N52 Superman/Martain combine feats ? Does Thanos have lady death buff ?

The "Lady Death" buff, if you're referring to his immortality, is a given.

Thats not his own power. it has been given and taken away. She made him his avatar. I forgot the issue. Cant be bothered to get in to details .

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thanos.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heres how I see the battle ending...Martian Manhunter phases right through Thanos, rips off his ass and hands it to him....haha. Seriously, the guy isn't fast enough for both of them. Plus, MM could go intangible all day long. Unless Thanos has the overrated force working for him, he ain't winning this one.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@termiteone4ever: That happen around the time IG saga started she upgrade his tech an powers and made him immune to death.

He was her avatar and he went on his plan to kill off half the universe for her with the help of the IG.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By termiteone4ever

@termiteone4ever said:

@green_skaar said:

Thanos stomps. He regularly clowns characters of this tier.

Show me Thanos Clowning Gladiator and Sentry / lesser blue Marvel. Dont mix up energy mani characters . With characters that uses high speeds close combat and range shape shifting and phases. . You dont see thanos Getting blitz / Phasing or taking barrage of punches that equals/rivals his own in few seconds.

Just to pick one of these, what makes you think MMH and Superman equal or rival Thanos' punches?

Nope i dont see thanos doing nothing punch/striking wise thats is above superman or the martain better yet strength wise what has he done on their level ? I dont see thanos busting no moon or rattling no planet. I think in recent comics one of his biggest feat with all his might was punching a guy from saturn to what seem like he was heading in the direction of earth. Even then nothing states how long it took or speed . The team has much higher feats, faster and more versatile to take him down.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By termiteone4ever

@tensor said:

@termiteone4ever: That happen around the time IG saga started she upgrade his tech an powers and made him immune to death.

He was her avatar and he went on his plan to kill off half the universe for her with the help of the IG.

Thanks for the reminder havent read it in a while. I already knew that lady death buff and upgrade wasnt of his own power. Since he has no lady death buff/amp. It only secures the team win.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

Thanks for the reminder havent read it in a while. I already knew that lady death buff and upgrade wasnt of his own power. Since he has no lady death buff/amp. It only secures the team win.

He has it by default.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thanos wins

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

@tensor said:

He has it by default.

He doesnt have it the Op remove it from this battle. If i recall thanos doesnt always have this amp he losses it on occasion. Only when he working for with lady death and she has him in her favor. Majority of the time he is he is working for her. So with out it here . How does he win ?

Thanos on his own power is not that powerful.

Thanos with amps and buffs and relics makes him powerful. He is a Tyrant for sure and smart with the help of his computers as well. With lady death on his side he has little to no fear. Plus with his upgrades from been killed so many times. Including his suit which is tech. His suit including his gloves which produces his force fields many other abilities he performs.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By mysticmedivh

@termiteone4ever: Originally, I read the OP, however, I did not see anything regarding Mistress Death until I had to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page. I see what you are talking about.

@dre_savage Just to be clear, Thanos does not have his immortality?

Also, a suggestion: Update OP when you clarify things and/or change certain aspects of the fight.

ThanosRulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IS THIS SPOSED TO BE A JOKE. THANOS IS BETTER IN EVERY WAY TO THEM. THANOS PREPS WHILE HE FIGHT. HE GOES TOE TO TOE WITH GALCTUS. WHAT DO U THINK WILL...........BWHAHAHAHA

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins, they are both much faster if Superman uses his much superior speed Thanos can't tag or even see him, seriously Thanos is overrated here alot

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This, yes Superman does indeed have better feats of strength, speed and durability than regular Thanos no IG, I don't see why people here on the Vine overrate Thanos so much lol

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me if im mistaken.

Between Darkseid and Thanos fights , people always ( most of the time ) agrees Thanos without IG cannot defeat Darkseid.

Superman alone gives Darkseid hard times. So when you add Martian Manhunter to this equation i think they are able to handle Thanos.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP says he came to Earth to get the Infinity Gauntlet from the FF, therefore I think he would be equipped with some of his tech, like his throne.

When he sees Superman and Martian coming at him he would most likely take it easy at the beginning until he feels their power. From there he separates the two, much like he did to the Annihilators and then deals with them one on one.

Thanos. Because to me he was prepped for a battle, just not with these two.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Kingant27

@termiteone4ever: Your logic is delusional, why is it almost everyone who can read feats properly can see Thanos is above Darkseid, but your mind can't allow you to see that he is even above Superman class strength.

Your ridiculous, and this shows you know nothing about Thanos, as Darkseid's planet buster feat, is nothing to Thanos's above planet buster feats, try and look from an unbiased standpoint; because your lack of knowledge and understanding is just sad.

Thanos is well above Superman's class, and is above Darkseid, he could beat then both together, read some of his feats, and this time; try and absorb them before making biased and lack of knowledge comments in regard to to Thanos vs Darkseid etc.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TheClassicIon

@kin

Thanos is well above Superman's class, and is above Darkseid,he could beat then both together, read some of his feats, and this time; try and absorb them before making biased and lack of knowledge comments in regard to to Thanos vs Darkseid etc.

No Caption Provided

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: So Thanos busting a planet as a side effect of his punches in his ..... FIRST appearance in iron man 55, while overpowering/ knocking out the STAR buster Drax, before ...any upgrade whatsoever...that magically never happened now did it?

While we are about it, feats for post crisis superman/ MMH busting a planet , ever?

Because otherwise , on top of everything else , you are making a factually incorrect statement about them punching harder/ as hard as Thanos

Here's a tip. Try reading a comic with Thanos in it, before talking about the characters feats

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@termiteone4ever: Your logic is delusional, why is it almost everyone who can read feats properly can see Thanos is above Darkseid, but your mind can't allow you to see that he is even above Superman class strength.

Your ridiculous, and this shows you know nothing about Thanos, as Darkseid's planet buster feat, is nothing to Thanos's above planet buster feats, try and look from an unbiased standpoint; because your lack of knowledge and understanding is just sad.

Thanos is well above Superman's class, and is above Darkseid, he could beat then both together, read some of his feats, and this time; try and absorb them before making biased and lack of knowledge comments in regard to to Thanos vs Darkseid etc.

Approved.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Kingant27

@theclassicion: Yes he could, Superman is virtually a non-factor, while Darkseid loses to Thanos.

@RealityWarper: Thanks.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH solos .

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: Yes he could, Superman is virtually a non-factor, while Darkseid loses to Thanos.

@RealityWarper: Thanks.

Lmao... Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos, and Superman is stronger and much faster than Thanos and has better strength feats, either of them can take Thanos, show me Thanos having physical strength feats on Superman's level such as pushing planets or lifting the Spectre who weighs infinity or pushing half a mother ship 40 times the size of Earth cuz Supes did all that, Superman is stronger than Thanos and the latter is really overrated on this site

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

I never included Mistress Death to this fight.

And na, immortality definitely gives this fight to Thanos.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Nothing shows Thanos can mind control them easily. Sorry. The Hulk has been mind controlled a lot before. Not really a major feat.

Wonder Woman resisted Dr. Psycho who can affect a DC god with her truth powers. Max Lord said she's immune to his mind-control because of Athena's vision. She could also reverse the effects of mind-control with her lasso of truth. It's not beyond her since it can reverse the effects of reality manipulation as well.

And why are you assuming they will just stand there and let Thanos mind control them. Thanos will win if that's the case.

You got the Flash and Alan Scott. More than half the team are speedsters and are faster than thought. Unless we see Thanos do a speedblitz like a non-holding back Supes can, he doesn't have a prayer without the IG, Hotu, CC etc.

please tell me, when has Hulk being mentally controlled before?

so i was right that Wonder Woman has resistance against mental power.

When thanos controlled Hulk there was everybody attacking him, that will not be a problem.

http://s360.photobucket.com/user/aarons24/media/Silver%20Surfer/theinfinitygauntlet0442nt1.jpg.html

http://s360.photobucket.com/user/aarons24/media/Silver%20Surfer/theinfinitygauntlet0443pu8.jpg.html

http://s360.photobucket.com/user/aarons24/media/Silver%20Surfer/theinfinitygauntlet0444le1.jpg.html

thanos evade a Silver Sulfer going to maximum speed.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Kingant27

@theclassicion: lol another one.

Darkseid is below Thanos and so is Superman, wow defientley not taking your comments seriously in the future.

Spectre feat was pis, and the ship wasn't 40 times bigger, it doesn't state that anywhere.

The comparison weight of that weight, and the weight of a planet of that size is different; not to mention MMH was also lifting it.

Thanos takes on people of Superman's strength all the time, without a problem, read up on him, Superman in nothing to him.

TP, manipulating solar energy and more easily make Superman a non-factor, and Darkseid via feats loses; the majority know that...