MCU Vs Xmen Vs Fox/Sony Mafia Game on

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It makes sense to claim an important role to get protection.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travd6: Still fail, you're selective reading skills are on par with the Gods. I said it'll reveal my allegiance, not my character. I'm so tempted to just say it but trolling is too much fun.

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By travd6

@stormking1221: Then you are claiming to be an xman because of the alcolyte thing, but I think that is BS. You have shown a strong affiliation with the MCU just like last game you showed a strong affiliation to your team.You are obviously MCU.

Edit: Id advice the nightly killer for fox/sony to take out this obvious MCU guy that i just linked to multiple roles with the MCU

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or even the killer from the Xmen, he is an obvious threat, both the xmen and mcu know who I am. And i am pointing out his inaccuracies, and now I am pointing out his claims Stormking needs taken out ASAP

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travd6: Last game was what again? Dbz? Irrelevant since in my previous mafia games before that I established that I couldn't care less about teams and hold allegiance to absolutely nobody. Can't go both ways. And who said I was claiming X-Men? Look harder

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travd6: The X-Men and MCU know who you are?? Since when? That one time you claimed Galactus and have yet to provide info on Thanos. Btw, you're welcome, I've been graciously providing the activity that you have been craving.

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormking1221: I was investigated by both of their investigators last night so my role isn't an unknown.

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep trying to distract by falsifications. Both teams obviously know who I am, and you. You made it clear on your affiliation and you are a danger that needs dealt with. Your activity tonight, even if the teams doen't beleive me, proves you are a threat.I think you are obviously a MCU guy. Well you were an Xman guy, the real Stryker.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travd6: Ummm no you weren't, check the result again and what's that gotta do with me? If you haven't noticed, I'm still incredibly salty due to not being chosen for Captain's pm, I'm fighting in the dark.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By StormKing1221

@travd6: Also I'm going to bed now, got work in the morning, whenever I'm up past 1:30 and wake up at 6 I feel like death. Sooooo goodnight, sweet dreams my accuser.

Edit: Defenders, when you wake up and read up on me and Trav's little back and forth, if you don't protect me, I will find you.....And do absolutely nothing...XD is it weird that I laugh at my own jokes cause I think its a little sad but I laugh anyways.

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By travd6

Wolverine followed Travd. He used his keen senses to pinpoint his true ID

So yes, just the Xmen did, i thought I read that the MCU did also.I was wrong on both

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But you are still a danger that should be sniped out tonight.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travd6: No goodnight back? I thought we had something special *weep weep*

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By travd6

good night, sleep tight, dont let he bed bugs bite, if they do, beat them with a shoe,and if they do, knock them until they are black and blue

hopefully someon will make that true

until the end of the game oooo

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By travd6

Just so everyone knows, Comiking is THanos

I didn't want to reveal that, because they could kill him and then me and succession effectively killing both captains apposing the xmen

but now you know because my death is pending, it would be smart for team fox to put their revive in because of my abilities when i am alive

Edit: when I came out last night, i was really not happy as the day was skipped and and they got a kill. I disagreed with that mechanic whole heartedly. As I wouldn't want to skip a night in any situation, other than my team having no killers and but out numbering the other team. It is so unlikely, and I feel they got the advantage of 6 lives by skipping the day and getting the kill, gaining a life back from teh killl and so on. My frustration and beer made me voice it publicly

Comiking is your thanos, I won't reveal the lead of team fox now that I am dead. Our reviver should bring me bback as it should go through, since the other captains kill will take priority

Edit: I would advise jean grey to finish him off before he gets a chance to figure out who you are.

When captains die, there is a vote in the PM to choose a successor, and that successor will gain lives as the former captain did, but retain their abilities. That is why I advise our reviver to bring me back tonight, so I an gain a life from the kill or kills that goes through after my death. Plus, you now know the name of Thanos Jean Grey. THey have no clue who you are so it is your chance to be the only true captain left.

@full123

@comiking24

@dedmanwalkin

@emperorthanos

@flash1812

@goatzilla

@haoalchemist

@indomitableregal

@jacthripper

@joey_destroyer_of_worlds

@limitlessedge

@mukurorokudo

@redbird3rdboywonder

@serpinethegreen

@spector_rand

@staticdwanyemcduffie

@stormking1221

@supremegeneration

@travd6

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@travd6: Lol you're just having a blast aren't you?

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: I was raging last night, but tonight i am definitely having fun. I'll be dead in the morning if I am not brought back by my teams reviver tonight.

It should go through if they use it, due to priority.

I will be killed by a captain, we were notified to choose a person to take over when my death happens.

However, the reviver has priority over normal kills and comes after the captain kill on me tonight.

If the reviver brings me back from the death, I will have 3 lives if both kills go through and have my abilities to use over my replacement.

Our kills are directed at ppl that are not part of xmen that we know, so if they kill Comiking(thanos) we will be in a position to go team against team in the end.

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By travd6

Infact, If it goes through and shown my death, an hopeful revivial, they shoul kill comiking asap based of it comfirming what i said, but If I was Jean, I would put through the kill on him now, so he doesnt have a chance to know jean's true identity

Edit: and a little strategy for everyone. Haoal is like a silent fart. You may never know where he comes from, and it is bad strategy to deal or talk to him. He will just linger on and be annoying. It's just best to try to avoid it and find someone that is active and games and quiet to focus on. I have yet to see him make a good point, so avoid his strategy too.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This phase will end in 3 hours. I have a meeting at that time, so the events will be posted once I get out of that meeting. It should only take 30 minutes.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This makes 0 sense....why would you reveal Thanos now? Tbh I think it's a bunch of bologna, but I'll tag ComiKing to see what he has to say.

@comiking24 Hey there, Just incase you didn't get the tag...travd (claims Galactus) is accusing you of being Thanos. Idk why he chose to reveal now, so i decided to tag you so that you can respond quickly..because thanks to him you have a HUUUUUUUGE target on your back.

Edit: and a little strategy for everyone. Haoal is like a silent fart. You may never know where he comes from, and it is bad strategy to deal or talk to him. He will just linger on and be annoying. It's just best to try to avoid it and find someone that is active and games and quiet to focus on. I have yet to see him make a good point, so avoid his strategy too.

Mmmm...So i'm super stanky then :3? Anyways right now you are just saying nonsense (you hurt my feeling when you say I will just linger on and be annoying :c) without any proof. You went from claiming Galactus, to not Claiming Galactus, back and forth and now you claim that StormKing is MCU, that ComiKing is Thanos....tbh I just think that people should take YOUR strategies with a grain of salt....who knows when you might be drinking "beer" again as you've stated earlier when you threatened to quit the game :P.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: First off, I would never be a captain because it is WAY to much work. Also, I am not even smart enough in Mafia to lead an entire team. Also, he cant just spit out a random role and expect people to believe him. People want proof. I am not quite ready to reveal yet, but I will say that I am not Thanos, but I have acted in this game. ComiKing, out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By haoalchemist

@comiking24: @morleericks:If you say WBu meaning what I think

I think that Thanos is going to absorb TravD (Meaning Thanos will kill Galactus and take his lives) due to TravD ratting him out+the extra life count. I think that TravD might attempt to kill Thanos as well due to knowing his identity. I think that Jean will try to kill Stryker due to his possibility of revival.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Nice thoughts. The thing about it is that I am not involved in any of them!! LOL!!

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travd6 said:

I didn't want to reveal that, because they could kill him and then me and succession effectively killing both captains apposing the xmen

but now you know because my death is pending, it would be smart for team fox to put their revive in because of my abilities when i am alive

Edit: when I came out last night, i was really not happy as the day was skipped and and they got a kill. I disagreed with that mechanic whole heartedly. As I wouldn't want to skip a night in any situation, other than my team having no killers and but out numbering the other team. It is so unlikely, and I feel they got the advantage of 6 lives by skipping the day and getting the kill, gaining a life back from teh killl and so on. My frustration and beer made me voice it publicly

Comiking is your thanos, I won't reveal the lead of team fox now that I am dead. Our reviver should bring me bback as it should go through, since the other captains kill will take priority

Edit: I would advise jean grey to finish him off before he gets a chance to figure out who you are.

When captains die, there is a vote in the PM to choose a successor, and that successor will gain lives as the former captain did, but retain their abilities. That is why I advise our reviver to bring me back tonight, so I an gain a life from the kill or kills that goes through after my death. Plus, you now know the name of Thanos Jean Grey. THey have no clue who you are so it is your chance to be the only true captain left.

@full123

@comiking24

@dedmanwalkin

@emperorthanos

@flash1812

@goatzilla

@haoalchemist

@indomitableregal

@jacthripper

@limitlessedge

@mukurorokudo

@redbird3rdboywonder

@serpinethegreen

@spector_rand

@staticdwanyemcduffie

@stormking1221

@supremegeneration

@travd6

Time for Hao's RoleReveal :o!

I am Storm *boom boom*

No Caption Provided

@jacthripper I'm shocked you came out with your identity lmao, but anyways...Tonight I plan to kill TravD once and for all. If Colossus could protect me I would appreciate that

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By haoalchemist

@comiking24: LOL I meant to tag you in my RoleReveal post, my bad.

Edit for everyone

Can't believe I wasn't chosen to be in a PM :'c i cri everyteim.

Since Thanos has 3 lives, if you want to convert me to your team and add me to your PM :o, I would appreciate it ;-;. I can be useful, but this game is s000 boring when you are in the dark. I would ask Jean to do it but since I'm already on your team...i can't join yer PM.

Also I think DocHoliday might be Jean, he's been pretty quiet and I wouldn't be suprised if he took on a leadership position...of course I would hate for him to be MY leader. Lmao! Storm wants to go Rogue! (Get the joke? ;v yesh? nuu?)

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travd6 said:

@full123

@comiking24

@dedmanwalkin

@emperorthanos

@flash1812

@goatzilla

@haoalchemist

@indomitableregal

@jacthripper

@limitlessedge

@mukurorokudo

@redbird3rdboywonder

@serpinethegreen

@spector_rand

@staticdwanyemcduffie

@stormking1221

@supremegeneration

@travd6

Tagging everyone.

@mukurorokudo LMAO your Jean? Tbh I'm shocked, since you are pretty new on the Mafia scene. Makes sense though since nobody targetted you for a kill yet.

By the way it's not a good idea to ally yourself with Galactus, he is only deadweight and will only hold you back.

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These role reveals tho. Can the investigators come out of the shadows after investigating these "captains"?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These role reveals tho. Can the investigators come out of the shadows after investigating these "captains"?

Just a tally of the Captains so far.

1. MukuroRokudo-Jean Grey
  2. TravD-Galactus
  3. ComiKing-Thanos
ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By ComiKing24

Welp...apparently I'm Thanos now...according to Trav and Hao. I don't know, for some reason I feel like this all a sceem (don't know if spelled that right) that was planned out in a PM.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

You're lying.

@joey_destroyer_of_worlds said:

Just a tally of the Captains so far.

1. MukuroRokudo-Jean Grey
  2. TravD-Galactus
  3. ComiKing-Thanos

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp...apparently I'm Thanos now...according to Trav and Hao. I don't know, for some reason I feel like this all a sceem (don't know if spelled that right) that was planned out in a PM.

I don't know who you are tbh. I just added you to the list because you were accused of being Thanos.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docholiday: Umm, just out of curiousity, how do you know that?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docholiday: Umm, just out of curiousity, how do you know that?

Because I am Doc-bleeping-Holiday, that is how.

I will reveal more information once the night is over.

I can tell you both Hao and Mukuro are lying. Neither are who they claim to be and most likely are working in concert.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docholiday: You won't be revealing anything because you will be dead :3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evryone is liars! This is whole thing wreaks of deceit! Everyone is not trustworthy! No one....except...wellexcept.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then I will reveal it now, dip-stick.

Hao isn't Storm because Mukurorokudo is Storm

Flash is Vision

Dedman is Rogue

Full123 is Ant-man

Do with this information what you like

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docholiday: Tbh I'm glad you decided to rejoin Mafia. I knew you would be back and all that "I'm quitting mafia forever" was a bunch of bologna.

Lmao welcome back.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docholiday: Tbh I'm glad you decided to rejoin Mafia. I knew you would be back and all that "I'm quitting mafia forever" was a bunch of bologna.

Lmao welcome back.

If they continue like this I will be quitting, they have been fairly terrible recently. I couldn't join Saints because of a huge issue I had. I missed the last few because of it as well. I tried joining this and it honestly has not grabbed my attention.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By haoalchemist

@docholiday said:
@haoalchemist said:

Then I will reveal it now, dip-stick.

Hao isn't Storm because Mukurorokudo is Storm

Flash is Vision

Dedman is Rogue

Full123 is Ant-man

Do with this information what you like

Ooh calling me names now hmm? Seems like you need another session with my "dip-stick" to soothe your nerves ;).

Gonna tag the gang to see what they say about all this, but I'll prove i'm storm by killing docholiday :D!

@dedmanwalkin@full123@flash1812

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist said:

Lmao welcome back.

If they continue like this I will be quitting, they have been fairly terrible recently. I couldn't join Saints because of a huge issue I had. I missed the last few because of it as well. I tried joining this and it honestly has not grabbed my attention.

Doc...we both know you won't be quitting :P.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Doc-Holiday

@docholiday said:
@haoalchemist said:

Lmao welcome back.

I could quit this game right now. I've quit games before.

For anyone else reading this, Hao is a compulsive liar, narcissist and believes a game is only fun when it is chaotic to the point only he can fully enjoy it. I once ran a game where he killed himself in the first round and then continuously prodded me to give him a new life.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By haoalchemist

@haoalchemist said:
@docholiday said:
@haoalchemist said:

Lmao welcome back.

I could quit this game right now. I've quit games before.

For anyone else reading this, Hao is a compulsive liar, narcissist and believes a game is only fun when it is chaotic to the point only he can fully enjoy it. I once ran a game where he killed himself in the first round and then continuously prodded me to give him a new life.

If you want to quit thats up to you, but you would be letting your whole team down.

Hao is a compulsive liar, narcissist and believes a game is only fun when it is chaotic to the point only he can fully enjoy it.

Ughh gosh, you sound like a watered down Barry right now. Cool it now.

Loading Video...

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Doc-Holiday

@haoalchemist: "If you want to quit thats up to you, but you would be letting your whole team down"

Who cares? It's a game.