MCU Vs Xmen Vs Fox/Sony Mafia Game on

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By livewyre718

Welcome to Mafia MCU vs Sony Vs Fox 2.0!

No Caption Provided

Night 1 begins now! Each night ends at 12 pm and each day ends at 8pm.

Xmen will start with the RNG Killer, next will MCU, followed by Fox.

Roles and PMs will be created shortly. Good luck to everyone

Original Thread is here with roles and rules.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha! Let's get it started.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@livewyre718: Dragon Ball Edition 2.0? Oh, my copy and paste scanner just turned on.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most roles are out. I'm leaving work now/ I'll do the rest from the car or once I get home.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Alright folks. Lets make this a good one.

Also does this mean TLSSH's game is no longer happening?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's DO THIS!

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I think everyone has their roles. I'm still waiting on a leader to submit their roster then I'll start the leader PMS.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By livewyre718

Ok the game officially starts now. All abilities are out and PMs created. Moves should be submitted by 12 pm at the latest. If i start working on the write up for the night I will not accept any additional moves. The player list is below.

Full123
ComiKing24
DedmanWalkin
DocHoliday
EmperorThanos
Flash1812
goatzilla
haoalchemist
IndomitableRegal
Jacthripper
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds
Limitlessedge
MorleeRicks
mukurorokudo
redbird3rdboywonder
serpinethegreen
Spector_Rand
StaticDwanyeMcduffie
StormKing1221
SupremeGeneration
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk
Travd

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night 1, the calm before the storm.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will, and I'll keep it open for people to join, but I decided to just let this go ahead since it's ready to go.

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos said:

It will, and I'll keep it open for people to join, but I decided to just let this go ahead since it's ready to go.

Hopefully this is a good game and ends well to bring in interest into yours. How the last one ended left a sour taste in my mouth, but figured I'd give another a try. Hopefully this will be a better experience. I enjoyed last game, I just hated the ending.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone wanna reveal who they are ;) ?

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 Hours remaining and we still need 4 moves. If i receive those I will end the night early.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By livewyre718

Night 1 has ended.

No Caption Provided

I'm the watcher. My job is to observe an not to act. I will be chronicling the events as they unfold.

The Earth has descended into Chaos. Three versions of itself have merged and the heroes are fighting with all their power to protect their respective worlds.

Galactus tapped into his power cosmic. He wanted to add a herald to his ranks. Unfortunately the one he chose prove to be too powerful for the destroyer of worlds. Thanos was on his own quest and would not become someone’s lackey.

Thanos in turn used the soul gem to convert William Stryker. It cost him over half his power but it was deemed a worthy sacrifice

Jean Grey who was in possession of the phoenix force decided to not act tonight and instead just observe what was happening.

Vision hacked into to Xmen’s coms and was able to come away with some key messages

Thing and Colossus both ran to provide Haoal Cover for the night. They knew he would be a target and did not want to lose a potential ally this early in the game.

Captain America rushed to emperorthanos’s side to ensure he made it through the night.

Rogue grabbed Spiderman and sapped a bit of his power. She now has the ability to stun. Spiderman using his remaining strength attempted to web up Haol, but he was protected from the attack. Rogue too attempted to stun haol, but she failed as well.

Antman stepped up attempting to stun haol as well. This attempt failed just as the others have

The Silver surfer watched this carnage from above. Not taking any action and waiting for his moment to strike.

Reed Richards built a device that can peer through the disguises people wore and reveal their true identity. His first test subject was StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Tony Stark hacked into serpinethegreen computer, gaining valuable information

Wolverine also knew how to get around these disguises. “You may have on that mask The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk, but I’d know that stench anywhere.

Blade, Nick Fury and William Stryker all prepped the devices they would use to assist their teams. Strangely they al would require two more days to get things sorted out.

Johnny Storm fired a heat blast at DedmanWalkin but he missed

Hawkeye camped out on a rooftop and fired a shot at The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk. Killing him

Storm charged her attack, building her strength.

Spawn Decided not to take any action tonight.

The Nightly killer, Storm chose not to act.

Tl;DR

Galactus attempted to convert Thanos but failed. He now has 2 lives remaining

Thanos converted William Stryker and used 3 lives.

Jean Grey decided not to act and has 5 lives remaining

Colossus and Thing protected Haoalchemist

Captain America protected emperorthanos

Rogue tapped into Spiderman’s power.

Rogue, Spiderman and Ant man all targeted Haol for stun but failed due to protection.

Silver Surfer decided not to act

Reed Richards investigated StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Wolverine investigated The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Ironman investigated serpinethegreen

Johnny Storm tried to kill DedmanWalkin but missed

Storm charged her ability and can strike two targets on the next night.

Hawkeye killed The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk. Thanos now has 3 lives

Storm was the nightly killer and chose not to act.

Day 2 begins now. The team that casts the most votes for the person to be lynched earns a life for their captain.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The tags didn't work

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like everyone has it out for Haoalchemist

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is gonna be a very eventful mafia...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Notes

Just realized public analysis is sorta pointless, this is a 3-way war. No one will reveal their identity, since that will result in being targeted by the other two teams.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot to add, Iceman also attempted to stun haol, but it failed.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like everyone has it out for Haoalchemist

Always big boi!!

Hao's Analysis

Colossus and Thing protected Haoalchemist

Rogue, Spiderman and Ant man all targeted Haol for stun but failed due to protection.

Loading Video...

Ayeeee! Thanks bois! Keep up the good work! Keep those protections going my way :D!

Hawkeye killed The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk. Thanos now has 3 lives

RIP! I cri everyteim :'c!

LMAO! *Dab on em*

Rogue tapped into Spiderman’s power.

So scary :o

Captain Tallies

Jean-5

Thanos-3 (Has William Stryker, XMEN Reviver)

Galactus-2

Welp....If anyone else wants to come out with those investigations feel free to....but yeh..

I vote to lynch Limitlessedge.

:o.....

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote to lynch Haoalachemist.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to make it clear on voting since it differs between hosts. a vote to abstain means you are not voting for any outcome and are staying on the fence. A vote to no lynch means you do not one anyone to be lynched.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

town of salem > Mafia

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Day 1 is over

Jean stepped up and used her psychic power to kill Limitless Edge. This costs her 3 lives, but she gained one from the kill.

Jean 3 lives

Thanos 3 lives

Galactus 2 lives.

Night 2 starts now and will end at 12 pm tomorrow or sooner if all the moves are submitted.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 emperorthanos-  Moderator
haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By haoalchemist

@livewyre718: Edit: Nvm I forgot Captains have an ability that can kill a player.

@limitlessedge said:

I vote to lynch Haoalachemist.

Loading Video...

GOTEEEEM!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hao's Recommendations for Night2 (READ)

1. Mah boys...Thing and Colossus....Please protect me again tonight fellas! :O! I love you guys :o.
  2. LimitlessEdge is confirmed to NOT be a captain because Jean would've absorbed his lives if he was.
  3. We are all safe from the Captain's power struggle...for now :o. Since Jean and Thanos have 3 lives, they can use an ability but I believe they will die afterwards (since they won't even have 1 life remaining). Galactus can't use an ability though because he tried to recruit Thanos on Night 1 (This means Galactus knows who Thanos is, and might try to ask his buddies in the PM to finish him off, keep an eye out) so yeh Galactus is stuck at 2 lives.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By livewyre718
livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: That's almost true. Galactus cannot kill a captain as he has only 2 lives left, but if any of the other captain attack a captain they would use three lives but gain another 3 in the process.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: That's almost true. Galactus cannot kill a captain as he has only 2 lives left, but if any of the other captain attack a captain they would use three lives but gain another 3 in the process.

Oh so like lifesteal?

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Taking your advice, I'm going to, I quote, "chime in more".

Supreme Analysis

Galactus tapped into his power cosmic. He wanted to add a herald to his ranks. Unfortunately the one he chose prove to be too powerful for the destroyer of worlds. Thanos was on his own quest and would not become someone’s lackey.

Gj Thanos. Captain and Captain would've been too OP.

Thanos in turn used the soul gem to convert William Stryker. It cost him over half his power but it was deemed a worthy sacrifice

Alrighty then. Thanos now has a reviver on his team. Not sure if good or bad.

Jean Grey who was in possession of the phoenix force decided to not act tonight and instead just observe what was happening.

Alrighty.

Vision hacked into to Xmen’s coms and was able to come away with some key messages

Like what though. Also, this gives away Vision's "unique" ability, which was meant to be randomized. Now all of us are informed of it.

Thing and Colossus both ran to provide Haoal Cover for the night. They knew he would be a target and did not want to lose a potential ally this early in the game.

Har da Har Har, Haol is special today huh? Yeesh.

Captain America rushed to emperorthanos’s side to ensure he made it through the night.

Aye aye

Rogue grabbed Spiderman and sapped a bit of his power. She now has the ability to stun. Spiderman using his remaining strength attempted to web up Haol, but he was protected from the attack. Rogue too attempted to stun haol, but she failed as well.

Antman stepped up attempting to stun haol as well. This attempt failed just as the others have.

So 4 stun attempts. Jeezus, Haol is Mafamous.

The Silver surfer watched this carnage from above. Not taking any action and waiting for his moment to strike.

Reveals Surfer's "unique" ability. With the keyword strike, we know he can either kill or charge up his attacks to kill.

Reed Richards built a device that can peer through the disguises people wore and reveal their true identity. His first test subject was StaticDwanyeMcduffie

@staticdwanyemcduffie Wanna reveal your role or succumb to Richards?

@serpinethegreen Stark is investigator. Wanna reveal or succumb to Stark?

Wolverine also knew how to get around these disguises. “You may have on that mask The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk, but I’d know that stench anywhere.

Not sure how Wolverine ended up as investigator. TLSSH died unfortunately, so we won't know.

Blade, Nick Fury and William Stryker all prepped the devices they would use to assist their teams. Strangely they al would require two more days to get things sorted out.

If I'm right, these are all the revivers.

GG I think.

Hawkeye camped out on a rooftop and fired a shot at The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk. Killing him

See above x3.

Uh huh.

The above two are good for the most part.

Yeesh hao.

Jean stepped up and used her psychic power to kill Limitless Edge. This costs her 3 lives, but she gained one from the kill.

RIP Limitless too then, huh.

Notes

It's a 3-way battle, so know where your loyalties stand. The main ones we need to find are the captains (to take away PM communications), revivers (to prevent revives), and the spies (to prevent anything important getting out).

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to admit thats pretty cool.

@haoalchemist: Taking your advice, I'm going to, I quote, "chime in more".

Supreme Analysis

Gj Thanos. Captain and Captain would've been too OP.

Alrighty then. Thanos now has a reviver on his team. Not sure if good or bad.

Alrighty.

Like what though. Also, this gives away Vision's "unique" ability, which was meant to be randomized. Now all of us are informed of it.

Har da Har Har, Haol is special today huh? Yeesh.

Aye aye

Antman stepped up attempting to stun haol as well. This attempt failed just as the others have.

So 4 stun attempts. Jeezus, Haol is Mafamous.

Reveals Surfer's "unique" ability. With the keyword strike, we know he can either kill or charge up his attacks to kill.

@staticdwanyemcduffie Wanna reveal your role or succumb to Richards?

@serpinethegreen Stark is investigator. Wanna reveal or succumb to Stark?

Not sure how Wolverine ended up as investigator. TLSSH died unfortunately, so we won't know.

If I'm right, these are all the revivers.

GG I think.

See above x3.

Uh huh.

The above two are good for the most part.

Yeesh hao.

RIP Limitless too then, huh.

Notes

It's a 3-way battle, so know where your loyalties stand. The main ones we need to find are the captains (to take away PM communications), revivers (to prevent revives), and the spies (to prevent anything important getting out).

No Caption Provided

1. I agree.
  2. Makes him more powerful, especially if Thanos can convince Stryker to work for him.
  3. Yup, Vision has the ability to get messages from the Captain's PM's.
  4. Ikr :o, people love me ohmygawsh! <3
  5. I'm GhettoFabu!
  6. I agree regarding Silver Surfer, I think he has an ability like Storm's (can kill/charge)
  7. I doubt serpine will reveal/Stark will reveal (due to they might both be targetted if they do)
  8. LOL TLSSH! "I'd know that stench anywhere"
  9. Yeah and we know Limitless wasn't a captain.
haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By haoalchemist
livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Fox has one shot but missed? I will likely need some form of protection tonight. Please grant me this Colossus or Captain America. I don't foresee Fox coming to protect me.

Here is what I think, Hao is Johnny Storm! He is still mad that I prevented him from winning in the Video Game Mafia. I also targeted him last night but failed due to the intervention of Colossus and Thing. I would suggest that Colossus NOT protect Hao. He would be better served protecting someone else. I can't reasonably talk the Thing out of doing so though as they are on the same team.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Fox has one shot but missed? I will likely need some form of protection tonight. Please grant me this Colossus or Captain America. I don't foresee Fox coming to protect me.

Here is what I think, Hao is Johnny Storm! He is still mad that I prevented him from winning in the Video Game Mafia. I also targeted him last night but failed due to the intervention of Colossus and Thing. I would suggest that Colossus NOT protect Hao. He would be better served protecting someone else. I can't reasonably talk the Thing out of doing so though as they are on the same team.

1. Why won't Fox protect you but you think XMAN/MCU will?
  2. Nobody won the Videogame Mafia, remember it was cancelled....besides I was never mad, I don't hold grudges :p...I treat each game different.
  3. Kewl so your Spiderman, Rogue, Iceman, or Antman since you targetted me last night (as you claim), but you say you aren't Colossus or Thing.
  4. You have 0 proof that I am Johnny Storm, you are just going on a "gut feeling" ;o.
  5. Colossus, Thing...Mah boys! Keep on Protecting me <3.
  6. You have 0 proof that I am on team Fox, You have 0 proof that I am on team XMAN, You have 0 proof that I am on team MCU. So many assumptions...so little evidence ;-;.
  7. Just curious, who would Colossus and Thing protect? Nobody here is confirmed to be on ANY team...thats the fun thing about this mafia (mystery :D). The only thing we know is that your one of the roles stated above and that Limitless wasn't a Captain (oh and we know the things stated in the nightly/daily reports)
  8. You claim that you "reasonably talk" people out of doing stuff, yet where is the reason? What proof do you have that I am Johnny? Who knows...Johnny could've just targetted you randomly :o.
  9. Brb, gonna go pinpoint your role since when Johnny attacked you..it missed ;O.
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist:

1. Why would Fox attack me then? MCU and X-Men are more likely to protect me with Fox firing at me.
  2. I won Videogame Mafia!
  3. There is no other role I could be given the results!
  4. Not a Gut Feeling, a reasonable assertion. No one should use a kill move on the first night unless they have a vendetta.
  5. You want 2 Protectors! That is ridiculous! You only need one and as you are Johnny Storm, you can have Thing.
  6. Why repeat this? You do this alot as part of your Gish Gallop.
  7. I'd take protection because it is likely you will go after me again.
  8. Another burden of proof point? You made this point already.
  9. There is only one potential role I could be given my survival.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedmanwalkin: Ayyy! I'm back :O. Look what I found friend!

DedmanWalkin....EXPOSED! ;D

Step one,

Tries to tussle with the big dawgs, and he outs himself.

1. Claims himself that he targetted me, but he failed due to the intervention of Colossus and Thing (i love you guys :o). This means he isn't Colossus or Thing, but instead he is Rogue, Iceman, AntMan, or Spiderman

Step two, Night Events reveal that this guy is wayyy to "slick" to be killed in one shot ;P.

Johnny Storm tried to kill DedmanWalkin but missed (QUOTED FROM THE NIGHT ONE EVENTS)

Step three,

Put 2 and 2 together....and there are only three people who who can stun/disable AND survive a kill attempt is....

1. SpiderMan (Fox)
  2. IceMan (XMEN)
  3. ANTMAN (MCU)

So i ask that NOBODYProtect DedmanWalkin because there is a 2/3 chance you might be protecting an enemy! Furthermore, since the Stunner is such an important (and deadly role...I mean this guy can stun ANYONE for 2 nights...and disable their lynch votes), I believe Dedman should be investigated/disabled HIMSELF! Don't worry though...if you follow my Gameplan tonight, we can pinpoint his role even FURTHER!

1. AntMan should disable Dedman (it's better than disabling a random person who MIGHT be an ally). If you disable Dedman, this will stop him from using his ability to stun one of the MCU players (your allies) for 2 nights and nullifying the MCU votes. Also if you disable Dedman, you are able to send a message to Captain America that "Hey...Dedman isn't me...he's an enemy...DON'T PROTECT HIM!"
  2. Iceman should disable Dedman (it's better than disabling a random person who MIGHT be an ally). If you disable Dedman, this will stop him from using his ability to stun one of the XMEN players (your allies) for 2 nights and nullifying the XMEN votes. Also if you disable Dedman, you are able to send a message to Colossus that "Hey...Dedman isn't me...he's an enemy...DON'T PROTECT HIM!"
  3. SpiderMan should disable Dedman (it's better than disabling a random person who MIGHT be an ally). If you disable Dedman, this will stop him from using his ability to stun one of the Fox players (your allies) for 2 nights and nullifying the Fox votes. Also if you disable Dedman, you are able to send a message to Thing that "Hey...Dedman isn't me...he's an enemy...DON'T PROTECT HIM!"
  4. Captains, have your investigators investigate Dedman tonight. The Stunner is a vital role for a team's success, so it's very IMPORTANT to find out if he is friend or foe.

@dedmanwalkin Thanks for the tip bro :D! Now let's see how tonight shakes out...shall we ;)? (I have to admit though, this game is making progress :O! You might be the first Role Reveal :D)

No Caption Provided

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm

Interesting

Does anyone know who limitless was?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By haoalchemist

@jacthripper: Nope we don't yet.

EDIT: Who is your profile picture of?

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DedmanWalkin

@haoalchemist: There was no other option, my role was revealed in the events of last night. There was only one way for me to survive and that means that I targeted you. There was no way or me to hide from this. You act like you did anything of note.

Sure let's go with your plan, so that I'll get role revealed and my protector has someone to protect. But I would encourage the investigators go after someone else as sending 5 people at me is a waste.

At least I'll be able to walk in the truth during the day.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By haoalchemist

@dedmanwalkin said:

@haoalchemist: There was no other option, my role was revealed in the events of last night. There was only one way for me to survive and that means that I targeted you. There was no way or me to hide from this. You act like you did anything of note.

Sure let's go with your plan, so that I'll get role revealed and my protector has someone to protect. But I would encourage the investigators go after someone else as sending 5 people at me is a waste.

At least I'll be able to walk in the truth during the day.

1. There are many ways you could've survived. Next time don't try to accuse anyone without any hard evidence. Now you are a primetime target and you've drawn attention to yourself. Did you seriously think I would just sit back and let you accuse me of being Johnny/making my homies Thing/Colossus not protect me? No bro, things don't fly like that.
  2. Actually, you could've hidden your role abit longer if you
    just didn't say this: I also targeted him last night but failed due to the intervention of Colossus and Thing
  3. You literally gave me the key to piece together the puzzle. You caused all of this...not me :p.
  4. Sending 5 people at you isn't a waste. As stated in my plan above, the Stunner "You" is a vital role for any team and is a threat. Since we don't know anyone elses role besides yours, it's better if each team's investigtor investigate you to find out if you are friend or foe, and each team's stunner, stun you so that the rest of the team will know that you are a foe and so that you won't be protected by that team's tank (and thus they will be protecting an enemy). Also like I said, it's better than shooting blind and possibly hitting an ally. There are literally no other options, you are the only one who is even CLOSE to being rolerevealed, and since your role is sooo g00d, it's best that everyone follow my plan and pinpoint your role.
  5. Walk in the truth? What do you mean.....LOL!