Marvel Universe vs. DBZ universe

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Lantern Prime

Teni, Krillin and the others are can beat the hulk! Goku would just have to blast him with one good ki blast. PLease you guys are truly overlooking tthe sheer power the DB U has!

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

SoundWave07 says:

"Teni, Krillin and the others are can beat the hulk! Goku would just have to blast him with one good ki blast. PLease you guys are truly overlooking tthe sheer power the DB U has!"

But they don't have enough power

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

SoundWave07 says:

"Teni, Krillin and the others are can beat the hulk! Goku would just have to blast him with one good ki blast. PLease you guys are truly overlooking tthe sheer power the DB U has!"

No where in the DBZ U do you see anyone take an atomic weapons blast and walk away.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By Resonate

This is crazy.... and I don't know, DBZ does have a lot of characters so... I have no Idea. IU mean Marvel has Sentry and DBZ has Goku. Never mind. Marvel wins.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Lantern Prime

Umm Thor dies horribly to 80% of the DB U!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Lantern Prime

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"SoundWave07 says:
No where in the DBZ U do you see anyone take an atomic weapons blast and walk away."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! They take on powerful blast of energy that can blow a country side and you use atomic weapons as example. I wish shield would try soemthing like that to Goku! OVER!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

SoundWave07 says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"SoundWave07 says:
No where in the DBZ U do you see anyone take an atomic weapons blast and walk away."
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! They take on powerful blast of energy that can blow a country side and you use atomic weapons as example. I wish shield would try soemthing like that to Goku! OVER!"

Somehow I think that the city of Hiroshima is bigger than a countryside, you just don't have anything worth listening to as an argument. I used the Hulk because people like Chozu and Tien have a hard time fighting wimps like the androids and you thnk that one of them can stand up to the Hulk? You're argument is weak man. Get over yourself.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Lantern Prime

Ok then and the Androids will suck Hulk dry! You get over yourself! That was just a joke what you just said! So your saying that he can fight Majin Buu or Cell? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! Cell in his baby forms will kill Hulk!

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Gottheit

What I wanna see is DBZ versus Marvel Zombies...

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Lantern Prime

Gottheit says:

"What I wanna see is DBZ versus Marvel Zombies..."

YAWN

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

SoundWave07 says:

"Ok then and the Androids will suck Hulk dry! You get over yourself! That was just a joke what you just said! So your saying that he can fight Majin Buu or Cell? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! Cell in his baby forms will kill Hulk!"

How they gonna do that when all their asses got recycled by Goku. They dead, how they gonna fight. I see Thor tearing through quit a few people myself, including Goku. The DBZ guys can't stand up to a God.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, and besides, all of the Dragonball Z guys work for Hitler. They're clearly evil, and can't be allowed to win.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Lantern Prime

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Ok then and the Androids will suck Hulk dry! You get over yourself! That was just a joke what you just said! So your saying that he can fight Majin Buu or Cell? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! Cell in his baby forms will kill Hulk!"
How they gonna do that when all their asses got recycled by Goku. They dead, how they gonna fight. I see Thor tearing through quit a few people myself, including Goku. The DBZ guys can't stand up to a God."

Well stand up to the spirit at low power? NO! Come on Frieza will slice him in half!!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Lantern Prime

Thor? Have you heard of Gotteta? Vegetto? Broly(who was god)? No no he as good as dead! I ain't a fan of it either!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

SoundWave07 says:

"Thor? Have you heard of Gotteta? Vegetto? Broly(who was god)? No no he as good as dead! I ain't a fan of it either!"

You see your whole argument screams Fanboy, not logical explaination. Broly has had his ass handed to him by Gku way too often to considered a God, so I stand by wat I said.

Oh, and you sure do argue like the Broly that used to be on here.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By zee crusher

Woe this is pointless lol but ill make it simple Beyonder throws a blast capable of getting rid of galaxy at dbz people the end all dbz fighters to is throw ki blasts lol and a spirit bomb thats capable of making a 5ft crator.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Lantern Prime

Who?...................My name is Soundwave and you say I use to be a guy name Broly on these boards? Sounds like you guys take for a fool or something! Is he banned or something?

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

SoundWave07 says:

"Thor? Have you heard of Gotteta? Vegetto? Broly(who was god)? No no he as good as dead! I ain't a fan of it either!"

You see your whole argument screams Fanboy, not logical explaination. Broly has had his ass handed to him by Gku way too often to considered a God, so I stand by wat I said.

Oh, and you sure do argue like the Broly that used to be on here.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By zee crusher

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"SoundWave07 says:
You see your whole argument screams Fanboy, not logical explaination. Broly has had his ass handed to him by Gku way too often to considered a God, so I stand by wat I said. Oh, and you sure do argue like the Broly that used to be on here."

Okay id liek to back you up brolly got beat by a regular goku not soem super sayian 4 or 3 not even two but a regular goku and a punch to the stomach lets look at marvel thor can own anybody in dbz doesnt matter who you name them he gets them because everybody in dbzs weak in strength and only small dumb and fast.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Lantern Prime

This is ointless1 Shenron would just destroy the MArvel U and make the survivors his slave!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

SoundWave07 says:

"Who?...................My name is Soundwave and you say I use to be a guy name Broly on these boards? Sounds like you guys take for a fool or something! Is he banned or something?"

I'm not convinced.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah you guys really sonud like fanboys! Don't give me no room to talk and just bombared me with this "Marvel so cool Marvel so greaat they can't be beat!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By zee crusher

Lol shenron got blasts but soem weak ball and hes very weakif i rememebr he was getting his ass handed to him by a 5 year old goku right yep yet it took all of marvels heros to take on a marvel galactus besides can you say anti matter blast shenron would be goen from exsitense. This isnt even fair dbzs way to weak to take on marvels thousands of people they only have liek 26 thor aloen can beat then all so can mangog or trion juggernaut.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Lantern Prime

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Who?...................My name is Soundwave and you say I use to be a guy name Broly on these boards? Sounds like you guys take for a fool or something! Is he banned or something?"
I'm not convinced."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! Does he laugh histerically like that? Hmm? Ok i'm a guy name Broly that used to be here but now is a Transformers fan name Soudwave! OOOOOKAY.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Lantern Prime

zee crusher says:

"Lol shenron got blasts but soem weak ball and hes very weakif i rememebr he was getting his ass handed to him by a 5 year old goku right yep yet it took all of marvels heros to take on a marvel galactus besides can you say anti matter blast shenron would be goen from exsitense. This isnt even fair dbzs way to weak to take on marvels thousands of people they only have liek 26 thor aloen can beat then all so can mangog or trion juggernaut."
Yeah, this is pointless! Making up false facts and just shunning the truth! At least your fanboy and can admit it!
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By zee crusher

Yes im a fanboy i admit it btu makign up false facts no way obviously your denying shenron was losing to a 5 year old version of goku just liek all the other dragon dbzs way to weak espically since all their blast just energize most people but anyway this is dead.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Gottheit

Marvel Wins. Here is my proof.

• Marvel is mostly American.

• DBZ is Japanese.

• We won the war.

I don't care how much the Minions of Tojo can power up, they are no match for Fat Man and Little Boy, dropping on them in the form of Silver Surfer and Galactus. V-Day in the Marvel Universe. Woo hoo!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The Marvel Universe completely obliterates the DBZ Universe. One Above all can give Marvel Earth the Power Cosmic and Pheonix force combined, and have them handle DBZ. If somehow they lose, Galactus, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Living Tribunal, Love, Hate, Mephisto, Death, Eternity, Oblivion, Infinity, The Celestials, Atum the God Eater, Annhilus, Surfer, The Stranger and Kronos and everybody else wipes out DBZ.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By zee crusher

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Marvel Universe completely obliterates the DBZ Universe. One Above all can give Marvel Earth the Power Cosmic and Pheonix force combined, and have them handle DBZ. If somehow they lose, Galactus, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Living Tribunal, Love, Hate, Mephisto, Death, Eternity, Oblivion, Infinity, The Celestials, Atum the God Eater, Annhilus, Surfer, The Stranger and Kronos and everybody else wipes out DBZ."

Lol you serious thats way to much the pheonix or atum any oen fo them alone can do it although the pheonix would probably eat their planet.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

You have not made a single point that made any sense as to how the DBZ guys would win. Try that first. And I'm sure Thor can blast a hole through just about any of them since they all run and hide from natural disaters like Lava, which lighting ranks up there with. And just so you know, just saying that they win is not making a valid argument.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By zee crusher

Wait a minute just rememeberd it was stated that brolly wasnt even legendary lol you guys know why he couldnt even live long enough the real legendary one died thousands of years back brolly was weak obviously he didnt last long enough so he couldnt be considered a god definitly god is like thor he can do in earths sun brolly can barely go in lava with a shield over him lol.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zee crusher says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Marvel Universe completely obliterates the DBZ Universe. One Above all can give Marvel Earth the Power Cosmic and Pheonix force combined, and have them handle DBZ. If somehow they lose, Galactus, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Living Tribunal, Love, Hate, Mephisto, Death, Eternity, Oblivion, Infinity, The Celestials, Atum the God Eater, Annhilus, Surfer, The Stranger and Kronos and everybody else wipes out DBZ."
Lol you serious thats way to much the pheonix or atum any oen fo them alone can do it although the pheonix would probably eat their planet."

I'm as serious as a heart attack. I'm tired of these blasted DBZ fanboys. I hate them all. This is complete and udder annhilation.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Lantern Prime

SIGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You guys have seen Frieza get sumbmerged in lava yet you sy that Thor cann blast a hole threw him? Spirit Bomb did nothing to him yet your saying Thor's God Blast will beat him? Thats good one best joke iv'e ever heared, Zaraki!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Lantern Prime

OKAY BUT I'm not a Fanboy of DBZ! I'm actually getting sick of you saying they have no chance with saying soemthin reasonalbe!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Soundwave. You are a Fanboy... YOU ARE WORSE THAN GAMBIT0!!!!!!

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Gottheit

Whoah! You sure you mean exactly that, Chaos? I mean, Gambit0 was pretty bad...jajajajajjjaajjajaja...

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By zee crusher

Yes soundwave your a fanboy look at you i mean all you do is post how dbz wouldnt win have you put any points ? No have you said anythign important abotu dbz thats caught any ones attention? No your just like the rest except 3 times as worse you like 10 ft robots godzilla and dbz i onyl like thor and atleast if i say somethign its real and agood besides if i rememeber a supersayian one goku beat freza cut off hsi tail and freza was flyign away like a bitch lol face it dbz people are weak also why when they blow up planets they cant hurt humans or sayians??? Yes eternal these dbz fans boys are crazy annoying.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By zee crusher

Yes any oen fo thors attacks can beat all of dbz have you sheard of thors solar flare twice that of the suns heat and goku got blinded by a weak oen by nova thor can destroy plaents or even shake them hes even dented adamatium people in dbz can barely break trees.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

SoundWave07 says:

"**SIGH** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You guys have seen Frieza get sumbmerged in lava yet you sy that Thor cann blast a hole threw him? Spirit Bomb did nothing to him yet your saying Thor's God Blast will beat him? Thats good one best joke iv'e ever heared, Zaraki!"

If you're not a fan boy then why do you continue to quote all these scenes from the anime? Also SO what if Freeza doesn't get melted by the lava, some of the other Z fighters avoid it (like Gohan when he tries to submerge Broly hoping the lava will kill him). So if Gohan is afrais of Lava, Thor blasts a hole through his face. Freeza get's his tail shoved where the sun don't shine by the Hulk. On the note of the Hulk, his htregnth is based on his rage, so his strength is not limited by anything other than his endlessly emotions.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Gottheit

(Listen to Zee Crusher, Soundwave. I mean, it's not like he has any typos in his posts or anything.)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"Whoah! You sure you mean exactly that, Chaos? I mean, Gambit0 was pretty bad...jajajajajjjaajjajaja..."

Oh god please don't type that. He gives my fellow hispanics a bad name. And yes I mean that. This guy is saying DBZ can stand against The Infinty Gauntlet.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

SoundWave07 says:

"Yeah your right if I ain't a fanboy then I won't continue! DBU wins anyways, like I said before this is a Marvel hate thread! And no, TFs are not 10 ft robots because if they were they wouldn't have own the Avngers the way they did. "

You still make no sense and no valid argument.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah your right if I ain't a fanboy then I won't continue! DBU wins anyways, like I said before this is a Marvel hate thread! And no, TFs are not 10 ft robots because if they were they wouldn't have own the Avngers the way they did.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

"Yeah your right if I ain't a fanboy then I won't continue! DBU wins anyways, like I said before this is a Marvel hate thread! And no, TFs are not 10 ft robots because if they were they wouldn't have own the Avngers the way they did. "

Stop putting exclamation points after everything you say,and stop being an anime fanboy. You're annoying get off.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By zee crusher

Gottheit says:

"(Listen to Zee Crusher, Soundwave. I mean, it's not like he has any typos in his posts or anything.)"

Wow dumbass your really funny stupidass fanboy.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Gottheit

Now that we're mentioning him, I kind of miss Gambit0 and his extremely off topic comments that don't make any kind of sense...his posting random pictures of characters he likes instead of making clear arguements...

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Gottheit

Zee Crusher, your grip on the English vocabulary astounds me.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Oh god not again.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"SoundWave07 says:
Stop putting exclamation points after everything you say,and stop being an anime fanboy. You're annoying get off."

Man shut the fu up Zee Chaos! Your annoyign me! So why don't I be the gentleman that I am and just walk away from this. This is pointless with fanboys that loves their favorite characters to death!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By zee crusher

Gottheit says:

"Zee Crusher, your grip on the English vocabulary astounds me."

Yes thats amzing sadly dont care about your pitiful life on studying my vocab please be gay to some one else not me okay?