Marvel Universe vs. DBZ universe

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

sorry im just bored

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mantid

I knew this would happen sooner or later...

Avatar image for the_iron_cavalier
The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By The Iron Cavalier

Marvel universe.

DBZ universe doesn't have enough heroes as the Marvel.

It's hard to compare, however, seeing that their powers have nothing to compare themselves to. It's easy to compare within universes, or sometimes outside, but comparing entire universes is pretty hard.

Avatar image for the_iron_cavalier
The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Iron Cavalier

Marvel universe.

DBZ universe doesn't have enough heroes as the Marvel.

It's hard to compare, however, seeing that their powers have nothing to compare themselves to. It's easy to compare within universes, or sometimes outside, but comparing entire universes is pretty hard.

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Bueteka

Marvel DBZ i'm afraid just sucks

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in ways

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Barry Flash

DBZ would probably win even if they haven't got as many as Marvel, but it depends who you mean, are you counting villains and every form characters aswell.

Because the likes of Ultimate Gohan and Vegetto would just kill them all!

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope galactus onslaught odin and zues could take those ppl

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bueteka

Barry Flash says:

"DBZ would probably win even if they haven't got as many as Marvel, but it depends who you mean, are you counting villains and every form characters aswell.Because the likes of Ultimate Gohan and Vegetto would just kill them all!"

you just don't like marvel

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sync

dbz fighters seem to all be mini supermans and flashes , that can do martial arts.

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bueteka

SoundWave07 says:

"This is a Hate Marvel thread!"

why

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lantern Prime

This is a Hate Marvel thread!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Bueteka says:

"Marvel DBZ i'm afraid just sucks"

Exactly.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

Bueteka says:

"SoundWave07 says:
why"
BEcause, everyone knows DBZ-Gt has the mmost powerful characters of all-time! Add the fusion abilites and its far and beyond a more powerful universe!
Post Edited:2007-08-14 12:20:02
Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bueteka

SoundWave07 says:

"Bueteka says:
"SoundWave07 says:
why"
BEcause, everyone knows DBZ-Gt has the mmost powerful characters of all-time! Add the fusion abilites and its far and beyond a more powerful universe!
Post Edited:2007-08-14 12:20:02"

thats why DBZ no interesting people with an interesting background or powers there just to powerful

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lantern Prime

Exactlly, thats why its not on in Japan no more. The best Saga was the beginning all the way to the end of the Frieza saga! After that it became too repetative! And thats why i'm saying this is hate-Marvel univeres thread!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

Hmmm, let me see Freiza destroyed a planet! Majin Buu blew up multiple planets! need I go on? I don't like DBZ anymore but I know who wins and who loses!

Avatar image for the_evil_killers
The evil killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The evil killers

Hi.

this is my team

TEAM LEADER:Black Gun (me)

SPY: Blood Arrow (my bro)

MAIN SHOOTER: The sniper (My bro)

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bueteka

Mortal Kombat says:

"Hmmm.....lets' see. Infinity Gauntlet? Check. Cosmic cubes? Check. Heart Of The Universe? Check. White Crown Phoenix? Check. Living Tribunal? Check. Galactus? Check. Abraxas? Check. A really, really mad One Above All that hates these stupid DBZ characters? Check. The artifacts and LT and OAA might not have their powers cause they might be in a different universe, but if they had what they had, DBZ is screwed a thousand times over. By the way:DBZ is the incarnation of suckage. I have never seen something suck this hard. It started a new black age of stupidity on this Earth, and it's a wonder how anyone outside of Japan liked that crap. Sucky story, sucky characters, sucky animation and dialogue. It all sucked."

Exactly everyone knows marvel wins and if you think otherwise you must have fell out the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way.

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bueteka

The evil killers says:

"Hi.this is my teamTEAM LEADER:Black Gun (me)SPY: Blood Arrow (my bro)MAIN SHOOTER: The sniper (My bro)"

hello and should you really post that in here ?

Mortal Kombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mortal Kombat

@That team thing: Off topic, post somewhere else.

@Soundwave: LT destroys universes. Your point?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lantern Prime

BLOCKQUOTE>Exactly everyone knows marvel wins and if you think otherwise you must have fell out the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way."

Sounds more like fanboyism to me!

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Marvel kills DBZ 100,000,000,000 times over and over again.

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bueteka

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Marvel kills DBZ 100,000,000,000 times over and over again."

indeed

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bueteka

SoundWave07 says:

"BLOCKQUOTE>Exactly everyone knows marvel wins and if you think otherwise you must have fell out the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way."Sounds more like fanboyism to me!"

one im a girl two no its just DBZ sucks

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lantern Prime

Shenron will make galactus look like hes in the league with pee wee!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lantern Prime

Bueteka says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"BLOCKQUOTE>Exactly everyone knows marvel wins and if you think otherwise you must have fell out the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way." Sounds more like fanboyism to me!"
one im a girl two no its just DBZ sucks"

Oh didn't realize that! Anyways I agree now it sucks but when it first came out it made Marvel look like a bunch of sissy with stupid holloween costumes!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lantern Prime

Shenron! No more needs to be asked!

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet, snaps his fingers and erases the DBZ Universe.

Mortal Kombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mortal Kombat

Marvel wins. DBZ can't compare to the likes of the Gauntlet, the Heart Of The Universe, Living Tribunal, or The One Above All. If it was DBZ Earth (or whatever) Vs. Marvel Earth, then DBZ would win, but against the whole universe, they're screwed over.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lantern Prime

I'm not gonna argue about something I odn't like so..........whoever you say wins WINS!

Mortal Kombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mortal Kombat

Well, yeah. Marvel wins. Ok, we're in agreement.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By Supreme Marvel

There are many high powers in the Marvel universe that can do amazing things, there are some characters in the DBZ universe that can do the same. But dont mention GT please, its an insult to Akira. The best fighters in DBZ universe are SSJ2 Gohan, Ultimate Gohan, Vegeta, kid buu, Goku (dont like him much though). i cant see anyone in the marvel or DC universe out muscling the warrior of DBZ. They are ridiculously over powered. and they mostly train from birth so the likes of superman with batman's martial arts wont even stand a chance...

but Marvel have got amazingly powered people like other comic companies. When you see people like Galactus who can teleport entire galaxys. then people like that dont have to fight them they could just teleport them away into another universe all together.

then you put people like vegito a and gogeta. i dont think even gods can stop them. they could beat all marvel and dc characters. and am a DC fan. but i will always love DBZ, there the reason i got into comics and stuff. but i will always try to give as fair as i can...depending on if am in a good mood.

so i say DBZ wins.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Captain Shazam says:

"There are many high powers in the Marvel universe that can do amazing things, there are some characters in the DBZ universe that can do the same. But dont mention GT please, its an insult to Akira. The best fighters in DBZ universe are SSJ2 Gohan, Ultimate Gohan, Vegeta, kid buu, Goku (dont like him much though). i cant see anyone in the marvel or DC universe out muscling the warrior of DBZ. They are ridiculously over powered. and they mostly train from birth so the likes of superman with batman's martial arts wont even stand a chance...but Marvel have got amazingly powered people like other comic companies. When you see people like Galactus who can teleport entire galaxys. then people like that dont have to fight them they could just teleport them away into another universe all together.then you put people like vegito a and gogeta. i dont think even gods can stop them. they could beat all marvel and dc characters. and am a DC fan. but i will always love DBZ, there the reason i got into comics and stuff. but i will always try to give as fair as i can...depending on if am in a good mood.so i say DBZ wins."

Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet, snaps his fingers and erases the DBZ Universe.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lantern Prime

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Captain Shazam says:
"There are many high powers in the Marvel universe that can do amazing things, there are some characters in the DBZ universe that can do the same. But dont mention GT please, its an insult to Akira. The best fighters in DBZ universe are SSJ2 Gohan, Ultimate Gohan, Vegeta, kid buu, Goku (dont like him much though). i cant see anyone in the marvel or DC universe out muscling the warrior of DBZ. They are ridiculously over powered. and they mostly train from birth so the likes of superman with batman's martial arts wont even stand a chance... but Marvel have got amazingly powered people like other comic companies. When you see people like Galactus who can teleport entire galaxys. then people like that dont have to fight them they could just teleport them away into another universe all together. then you put people like vegito a and gogeta. i dont think even gods can stop them. they could beat all marvel and dc characters. and am a DC fan. but i will always love DBZ, there the reason i got into comics and stuff. but i will always try to give as fair as i can...depending on if am in a good mood. so i say DBZ wins."
Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet, snaps his fingers and erases the DBZ Universe."

But Shen---nevermind, this will just turn into a never endign battle!

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

SoundWave07 says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Captain Shazam says:
"There are many high powers in the Marvel universe that can do amazing things, there are some characters in the DBZ universe that can do the same. But dont mention GT please, its an insult to Akira. The best fighters in DBZ universe are SSJ2 Gohan, Ultimate Gohan, Vegeta, kid buu, Goku (dont like him much though). i cant see anyone in the marvel or DC universe out muscling the warrior of DBZ. They are ridiculously over powered. and they mostly train from birth so the likes of superman with batman's martial arts wont even stand a chance... but Marvel have got amazingly powered people like other comic companies. When you see people like Galactus who can teleport entire galaxys. then people like that dont have to fight them they could just teleport them away into another universe all together. then you put people like vegito a and gogeta. i dont think even gods can stop them. they could beat all marvel and dc characters. and am a DC fan. but i will always love DBZ, there the reason i got into comics and stuff. but i will always try to give as fair as i can...depending on if am in a good mood. so i say DBZ wins."
Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet, snaps his fingers and erases the DBZ Universe."

But Shen---nevermind, this will just turn into a never endign battle!"

The wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet is omnipotent, no ifs and or buts.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Captain Shazam says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Captain Shazam says:
"There are many high powers in the Marvel universe that can do amazing things, there are some characters in the DBZ universe that can do the same. But dont mention GT please, its an insult to Akira. The best fighters in DBZ universe are SSJ2 Gohan, Ultimate Gohan, Vegeta, kid buu, Goku (dont like him much though). i cant see anyone in the marvel or DC universe out muscling the warrior of DBZ. They are ridiculously over powered. and they mostly train from birth so the likes of superman with batman's martial arts wont even stand a chance...but Marvel have got amazingly powered people like other comic companies. When you see people like Galactus who can teleport entire galaxys. then people like that dont have to fight them they could just teleport them away into another universe all together.then you put people like vegito a and gogeta. i dont think even gods can stop them. they could beat all marvel and dc characters. and am a DC fan. but i will always love DBZ, there the reason i got into comics and stuff. but i will always try to give as fair as i can...depending on if am in a good mood.so i say DBZ wins."

nothings ever that easy"

you must not know what the Infinity Gauntlet is my good sir

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Captain Shazam says:

nothings ever that easy

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lantern Prime

BLah Blah Blah.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Captain Shazam says:

The wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet is omnipotent, no ifs and or buts."

no, virtually. not fully.

but remember that some of these characters can move way beyond all of the peoples thoughts in Marvel, like Vegito could just move fastest enough punch through Thanos chest rip his heart out. or he could just take it off him and use it for himself.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Captain Shazam says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Captain Shazam says:

The wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet is omnipotent, no ifs and or buts."

no, virtually. not fully.

but remember that some of these characters can move way beyond all of the peoples thoughts in Marvel, like Vegito could just move fastest enough punch through Thanos chest rip his heart out. or he could just take it off him and use it for himself."

"SPACE - This purple gem allows its owner to be anywhere in an instant. They can be in multiple places in the universe, or nowhere. Mastery would allow the owner to warp or rearrange space as they see fit."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I would say that the battle would suck. People who love DBZ will pick DBZ because of their rediculously powerful people and the Marvel Fans will send wave after wave of info that will support people like Silver Surfer and the Hulk smashing the DBZ characters. I do agree that Thanos with the Inifity Gauntlet would smash some of the DBZ people out of existance, while Surfer kills of a couple and the Hulk teabags Chozu.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"the Hulk teabags Chozu."

LMAO!

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"the Hulk teabags Chozu."

LMAO!"

lol ya and lets say Champ of the Universe at full power is the best fighter around hands down and he can't die death forbids it so come on. One of all is like God so ya DBZ loses but they are powerful don't get me wrong but I can't see them wining.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Supreme Marvel

but instant transmission. Goku has used this to move from one dimension to another without anything in existence moving. but when you see characters like One Above ALL, its hard to see characters in the DBZ world beating them, in head to head battle with physical strength i don't see know one in the marvel world beating them, but in other forms yes. people could use mind control over some...just something simple like that. you always see people with limits except when it comes to fighting in the DBZ universe.

Even Shenron could only grant wishes to the extent of its creator. so i see One Above All beating the DBZ universe. unless Akira had plans to creat more powerful characters, even thought some people know he was planning on making some warriors into gods themselves to save the universe. but they never got made...you can thank the American fanboys of Goku for that.

Akira wanted Gohan to take over after the Cell saga...but selfish American fanboys had to moan.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Captain Shazam says:

"but **instant** transmission. Goku has used this to move from one dimension to another without anything in existence moving. but when you see characters like One Above ALL, its hard to see characters in the DBZ world beating them, in head to head battle with physical strength i don't see know one in the marvel world beating them, but in other forms yes. people could use mind control over some...just something simple like that. you always see people with limits except when it comes to fighting in the DBZ universe.Even Shenron could only grant wishes to the extent of its creator. so i see One Above All beating the DBZ universe. unless Akira had plans to creat more powerful characters, even thought some people know he was planning on making some warriors into gods themselves to save the universe. but they never got made...you can thank the American fanboys of Goku for that.Akira wanted Gohan to take over after the Cell saga...but selfish American fanboys had to moan."

Champ of the universe is the best hand to hand fighter in the universe he could take on some heroes from DBZ

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Captain Shazam says:

"but **instant** transmission. Goku has used this to move from one dimension to another without anything in existence moving. but when you see characters like One Above ALL, its hard to see characters in the DBZ world beating them, in head to head battle with physical strength i don't see know one in the marvel world beating them, but in other forms yes. people could use mind control over some...just something simple like that. you always see people with limits except when it comes to fighting in the DBZ universe. Even Shenron could only grant wishes to the extent of its creator. so i see One Above All beating the DBZ universe. unless Akira had plans to creat more powerful characters, even thought some people know he was planning on making some warriors into gods themselves to save the universe. but they never got made...you can thank the American fanboys of Goku for that. Akira wanted Gohan to take over after the Cell saga...but selfish American fanboys had to moan."

GT started in Japan for merchandising purposes.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Captain Shazam says:

"but **instant** transmission. Goku has used this to move from one dimension to another without anything in existence moving. but when you see characters like One Above ALL, its hard to see characters in the DBZ world beating them, in head to head battle with physical strength i don't see know one in the marvel world beating them, but in other forms yes. people could use mind control over some...just something simple like that. you always see people with limits except when it comes to fighting in the DBZ universe. Even Shenron could only grant wishes to the extent of its creator. so i see One Above All beating the DBZ universe. unless Akira had plans to creat more powerful characters, even thought some people know he was planning on making some warriors into gods themselves to save the universe. but they never got made...you can thank the American fanboys of Goku for that. Akira wanted Gohan to take over after the Cell saga...but selfish American fanboys had to moan."

The Mangas originally ended with the Cell saga and a little bit of Gohan's teenage adventures too.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Supreme Marvel

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Captain Shazam says:
"but **instant** transmission. Goku has used this to move from one dimension to another without anything in existence moving. but when you see characters like One Above ALL, its hard to see characters in the DBZ world beating them, in head to head battle with physical strength i don't see know one in the marvel world beating them, but in other forms yes. people could use mind control over some...just something simple like that. you always see people with limits except when it comes to fighting in the DBZ universe.Even Shenron could only grant wishes to the extent of its creator. so i see One Above All beating the DBZ universe. unless Akira had plans to creat more powerful characters, even thought some people know he was planning on making some warriors into gods themselves to save the universe. but they never got made...you can thank the American fanboys of Goku for that.Akira wanted Gohan to take over after the Cell saga...but selfish American fanboys had to moan."

Champ of the universe is the best hand to hand fighter in the universe he could take on some heroes from DBZ"

he could put a fight up, when Vegito and Gogeta come into the equation i dont see him winning.

do you know anything about DC? who would you say there strongest character is in DC and who would put up the biggest challenge to Champion of the universe?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Captain Shazam says:

The Mangas originally ended with the Cell saga and a little bit of Gohan's teenage adventures too."

but there is a buu manga, beauce i have all of the DBZ Mangas. and i have 1 -12 of Dragonball, still collecting them.