Both bloodlusted

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MAZAHS117

Mangog should win by definition of how his powers work, feeding off of Hulks anger and hatred

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Mangog

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By TifaLockhart

While Mangog doesn't have the threatening the Eastern seaboard with a mere footstep feat, his other powers make me question whether or not Worldbreaker Hulk could pull this off.

I don't know. Is this Jurgens' version of Mangog?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Others have tried to feed off of hulk and it's too much so I don't know if that would work,,IMO I think WBH will win this

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By whydama

Mangog should blitz him

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall

@whydama said:

Mangog should blitz him

Mangog for one isnt know for his speed, if anything bios put Mangog at 2 in terms of speed while Hulk at 3, if anything Hulk should be doing the blitzing here

The only problem i see is Mangog is way too durable for Hulk to do any lasting damage, Thor has pretty much lost very time he has fought Mangog apart from BFR or while he had Odin Force, and is not normally even capable of hurting Mangog let alone beat him.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By whydama

@Killemall said:

@whydama said:

Mangog should blitz him

Mangog for one isnt know for his speed, if anything bios put Mangog at 2 in terms of speed while Hulk at 3, if anything Hulk should be doing the blitzing here

The only problem i see is Mangog is way too durable for Hulk to do any lasting damage, Thor has pretty much lost very time he has fought Mangog apart from BFR or while he had Odin Force, and is not normally even capable of hurting Mangog let alone beat him.

What about that time when his punches were so fast that the Rigellian recorder wasnt able to count them? That insane combat speed right there. OR maybe the Recorder is just a piece of junk :)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

@whydama said:

What about that time when his punches were so fast that the Rigellian recorder wasnt able to count them? That insane combat speed right there. OR maybe the Recorder is just a piece of junk.

I dont disagree Recorder is a piece of junk ,and this is what happen in the same story arc:

No Caption Provided

to quote the recorder: "Conclusion: Even Thanos could not have survived" (Thor 524, page 17)

And here's Thanos pop back in after 2 pages, who according to our very reliable recorder count not have survived (Thor 524, page 22)

No Caption Provided

Now not only did thanos survive, he doesnt even have a scratc on his body, even his cloths seem just fine.

Same story arc, i tell you , if you turn the recorder around, i am pretty sure it says "made in china" somwhere in the back :p

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By whydama

@Killemall said:

@whydama said:

What about that time when his punches were so fast that the Rigellian recorder wasnt able to count them? That insane combat speed right there. OR maybe the Recorder is just a piece of junk.

I dont disagree Recorder is a piece of junk ,and this is what happen in the same story arc:

No Caption Provided

to quote the recorder: "Conclusion: Even Thanos could not have survived" (Thor 524, page 17)

And here's Thanos pop back in after 2 pages, who according to our very reliable recorder count not have survived (Thor 524, page 22)

No Caption Provided

Now not only did thanos survive, he doesnt even have a scratc on his body, even his cloths seem just fine.

Same story arc, i tell you , if you turn the recorder around, i am pretty sure it says "made in china" somwhere in the back :p

LoL

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

World breaker Hulk

Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark_Fang

@Killemall said:

@whydama said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I have to use that phrase at some point.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killemall

@Dark_Fang: haha sure sure mate.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

also on the topic, mangog nearly ate thor, literally :p so yeah i guess that counts as a feat doesnt it?

Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark_Fang

@Killemall: Not even with regards to the piece of tech you're referencing. Just any tech, just have to use the "made in china" thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH still stomps

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog shits on his head. Why bump this, Alonis? Are you still on your crusade of Mangog lowballing? WBH is only planetary+, Mangog has no-solled star busting attacks, and Odin needed hax to beat him, hax that WBH does not have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog shits on his head. Why bump this, Alonis? Are you still on your crusade of Mangog lowballing? WBH is only planetary+, Mangog has no-solled star busting attacks, and Odin needed hax to beat him, hax that WBH does not have.

Mangog lowballing? Lmfao.

All I see is Mangog wank and Hulk downplay.

WBH is multi-galaxy level, not planetary+.

Mangog died in the sun, so your star-level wank is irrelevant.

Odin needing hax to beat Mangog is massive PIS, in the same story Asgardians were dying just by falling from 10 meter-heights.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theone34gg said:

Mangog lowballing? Lmfao.

Yes Mangog lowballing.

All I see is Mangog wank and Hulk downplay.

LMAO, you can't be serious right? Hulk downplay?

WBH is multi-galaxy level, not planetary+.

No Caption Provided

Sure, let's go with that. The fact that you think Hulk is being downplayed, and then you hit me with the biggest lie I've ever came across on CV immediately after proves how ridiculous you are...

Mangog died in the sun, so your star-level wank is irrelevant.

Aaron's writing? Not even credible. Star level=wank but Multi-galaxy level Hulk isn't?

Odin needing hax to beat Mangog is massive PIS, in the same story Asgardians were dying just by falling from 10 meter-heights.

You can't judge an entire feat off of stupid shit that happened in the same issue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:

Yes Mangog lowballing.

You don't know anything about Mangog or Hulk then.

So somehow base Hulk already being planetary and WBH being quadrillions of times stronger with lowball still results in planetary tier character? Thanks for clarifying.

Sure, let's go with that. The fact that you think Hulk is being downplayed, and then you hit me with the biggest lie I've ever came across on CV immediately after proves how ridiculous you are...

Biggest lie? More like the biggest truth. Just because it hurts your feeling doesn't mean Hulk isn't that strong.

Aaron's writing? Not even credible. Star level=wank but Multi-galaxy level Hulk isn't?

And you think that Jurgen's writing is credible? The same writer who had Mangog no-sell star-busting attack had him screaming in pain from a mountain-level attack. Lmfao double-standards.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You can't judge an entire feat off of stupid shit that happened in the same issue.

Just said, "Aaron's writing? Not even credible." But somehow this logic breaks down elsewhere? You are all double standards and not even worth debating. Bye and come back when you learn that WBH can casually one shot a trillion Mangogs

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theone34gg said:
@alonis3612 said:

Yes Mangog lowballing.

You don't know anything about Mangog or Hulk then.

So somehow base Hulk already being planetary and WBH being quadrillions of times stronger with lowball still results in planetary tier character? Thanks for clarifying.

Biggest lie? More like the biggest truth. Just because it hurts your feeling doesn't mean Hulk isn't that strong.

And you think that Jurgen's writing is credible? The same writer who had Mangog no-sell star-busting attack had him screaming in pain from a mountain-level attack. Lmfao double-standards.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just said, "Aaron's writing? Not even credible." But somehow this logic breaks down elsewhere? You are all double standards and not even worth debating. Bye and come back when you learn that WBH can casually one shot a trillion Mangogs

Not even going to take the time to break down your semi-aggressive shit post but I will say that nitpicking low ends for one character while dodging the idea of an outlier is ridiculous.

Explain how WBH is "Multi Galaxy" level?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theone34gg said:

Not even going to take the time to break down your semi-aggressive shit post but I will say that nitpicking low ends for one character while dodging the idea of an outlier is ridiculous.

What do you mean by "nitpicking low ends"? What has Mangog done to reliably consider him star-level consistently? In the same series, Thor was portrayed as more or less mountain level physically, and he has managed to hurt Mangog there many times, which seems pretty consistent to me.

Explain how WBH is "Multi Galaxy" level?

Already made a blog post about it. And while it's not really representing what I currently think about WBH in terms of the scaling reasoning, WBH is still multi-galaxy level in the revised version.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously mangog stomps

Lmao at wbhulk being multi galaxy level.

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi galaxy level WBH solos

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog.. Literally physically above WBH in every way.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Mangog.. Literally physically above WBH in every way.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is WBH Multi Galaxy level?

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog should stomp

Avatar image for jormungandr-jay
Jormungandr-Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The WBH wank needs to stop

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mangog.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH... literally physically above Mangog in every way.

Avatar image for deactivated-6206206653a0c
deactivated-6206206653a0c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog.