Kyle Rayner vs Wonder Woman

• 174 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DemonKnights

Nothing being debated. There were some unfounded incorrect statements made. And they were corrected. That's all. Those comments didn't even.have anything to do with the thread.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#52  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@outside_85: To sucker punch someone, sure. That is not a win. It's a cheap shot.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This same guy always tries to trash on Supergirl an wonder woman. Every time. Never fails. Now he just brought up diana admitting she can't beat superman. What the heck does that have to do with Kyle.

#Stop the hate

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Recounting fact and evidence is not hate. It's truth, though I believe a moderator has already warned you on two occasions, an objection to 'hate' which is presented with evidence, fact and knowledge is an indication to strong fanboyism, nonetheless, it was brought up because it's from the same story.

By the same standard, you are the guy who trashes Thor's speed at every chance you pry yourself onto but also creates threads which stipulate Thor and Superman switching bodies, and them complain if someone calls you out on it. Ironic.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate. Hate. Hate.

No proof.

Just baseless accusations

Same as usual with this guy

Same tactics

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ZhuRong

You must have something against Supergirl and WW. You always downplay those two characters in particular. What is it about them that bothers you?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation: No, but I warn you this is the same user that complains about Thor's speed at every chance he gets, and created the inane thread of Thor and Supreman switching bodies, and then whined hatred when a user called him out.

Threads like ''Superman with Thor's power'' vs ''Thor with Superman's speed' indicate this.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I know just I can't believe it has gone so far to where you guys can't tag each other without SC going hard on you guys xD.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a few corrections:

Its never mentioned how strong those winds that Barry-Flash hit Supergirl with were. So nobody can claim they were or werent a certain speed.

She was never mentioned to be almost knocked out. She said she was dizzy. That was the extent of that. That's it.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 frozen  Moderator

@zhurong said:

You must have something against Supergirl and WW. You always downplay those two characters in particular. What is it about them that bothers you?

It's not downplaying, it's fact, evidence and knowledge. By the smae token, the user above creates threads about Thor's speed, or yourself creating threads about Supergirl dating Superman.

We have to stop spreading misinformation and debate, if you think something is at a wrong, then debate against it, do not complain, though if you want debate, then do just that, be warned that I have read the actual comics of these characters.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@frozen said:

@outside_85: To sucker punch someone, sure. That is not a win. It's a cheap shot.

And so what? Are you going to rag on Batman next because all he does is throw 'cheapshots' at people rather than admit he actually knows what he is doing?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

...Kyle.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see Frozen and DemonKnights in a CaV. That would be a must see internet battle lol.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BeaconofStrength
No Caption Provided

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By New52Collector

Hmm. Seems other people have noticed the same thing about Frozen, that I have.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man is @frozen getting hated on lol.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, Frozen is cleaning up house. He's setting everyone straight.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation said:

It comes from deep knowledge. On this forum, we go by two things.

1. Fact
  2. Evidence

My knowledge in DC is exceptionally indepth and insightful, always presents both fact and evidence. If I break someone's respective 'image' of a character, they have in mind, by presenting evidence and fact, this stuff happens.

For example, constantly I have shown or broken notions of the supposed power levels of some of these characters, or shown double standards from others, yet the same standard must be held.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zhurong: it wouldn't be fair. He's made certain comments that made me question if he even read wonder woman comics. And today he asked a question on the general discussion threads (that I answered by the way) that further tells me He doesn't read the comic. That's not some flag worthy comment. That's just what I feel to be true. Nothing wrong with not reading a certain book if u don't like a certain character. I just feel that 1. It'd be silly of me to make statements without knowing what I'm talking about and 2. It'd be unfair to debate and waste time if I'm going to lose a CAV simply cause I know nothing of my opponents character. It'd just be a big waste of time. Ya feel me?

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would Kyle win? Did yall see what she did to Hal?This shouldn't be about who your favorite character is.

Wonder Woman Wins.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ZhuRong

@frozen: The Supergirl and Superman dating thing was obviously a troll thread, I knew people was going to backlash and joke about it. Your definition of facts and evidence is using to low showings to prove why WW or Supergirl would lose. You obviously not reading enough of their comics if you keep thinking they are low tier powerhouses. They both have ways of beating Superman but you think the company would allow them to? No

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Yes DemonKnights, I asked a simple whether Orion has been confirmed to be Darkseid's son, and that confirms I do not read comics at all. Bravo DemonKnihts.

This is akin to the same standard you held while whining when someone called you a Thor hater.

By the same logic I guess, your logic DemonKnights, anyone who asks a question they don't know the answer to doesn't read comics?

Well, what's the point of asking a question then?

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frozen probably is a good guy. Everyone here is probably a nice guy. Just seems like 3 or 4 people have noticed he talks bad about Wonder Woman and Supergirl but does so with baseless claims and no proof.

In my short time here I've already corrected his statement about 4 different times.

Oh well. I've got to get going. See everyone later.

Cheers.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I don't understand why either. He's a nice guy.

@reaverlation said:

Don't worry frozen.People still love you xD.

@wtk1013 said:

How would Kyle win? Did yall see what she did to Hal?This shouldn't be about who your favorite character is.

Wonder Woman Wins.

Kyle puts her in a construct and tires herself trying to break it

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation said:

Expect it from:

No Caption Provided
@zhurong said:

@frozen: The Supergirl and Superman dating thing was obviously a troll thread, I knew people was going to backlash and joke about it. Your definition of facts and evidence is using to low showings to prove why WW or Supergirl would lose. You obviously not reading enough of their comics if you keep thinking they are low tier powerhouses. They both have ways of beating Superman but you think the company would allow them to? No

I'm not presenting low showings. I'm presenting showings. And not once did I refer to them as ''lower tier''. Hell, I've even had a CAV where I argued Wonder Woman would beat a powerhouse (Captain Marvel). But, once I argue against Wonder Woman, this stuff gets thrown at me.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@frozen said:

@reaverlation said:

1. Fact
  2. Evidence

My knowledge in DC is exceptionally indepth and insightful, always presents both fact and evidence. If I break someone's respective 'image' of a character, they have in mind, by presenting evidence and fact, this stuff happens.

For example, constantly I have shown or broken notions of the supposed power levels of some of these characters, or shown double standards from others, yet the same standard must be held.

It's funny how you never show any of these supposed qualities of yours around here and instead rely utterly on fanboy logic.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd know the answer to that if you read wonder woman but...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate Hate Hate Hating!!!

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DemonKnights

Zhurong

Outsider

New52collector

And me all agree.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Yes it was done, and Diana won:

No Caption Provided

Plus you really are in no shortage of people you can mention that's in Diana's weight class that stomps all over any lantern they come across with little to no bother.

You are ofc welcome to provide some PIS-free scans of Kyle or some other Lanterns managing to hang ten with the likes of her.

Do you think Kyle is not going to fight back in this battle? Because that's how Wonder Woman beat him here. If so you might want to reread the rules.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By BeaconofStrength

WONDER WOMAN IS TRASH.

MY OPINION IS FACT

OPINION

IS

FACT

Now somebody CaV me Beta Ray Bill vs Wonder Woman, so I can thrash you.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days get in here bru! Join the fun

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@outside_85 said:
@frozen said:

@reaverlation said:

1. Fact
  2. Evidence

It's funny how you never show any of these supposed qualities of yours around here and instead rely utterly on fanboy logic.

'Fanboy' logic presented with evidence. Your fanboy logic you presented here --- http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/is-diana-the-strongest-female-in-dc-611809/

@new52collector said:

Frozen probably is a good guy. Everyone here is probably a nice guy. Just seems like 3 or 4 people have noticed he talks bad about Wonder Woman and Supergirl but does so with baseless claims and no proof.

In my short time here I've already corrected his statement about 4 different times.

Oh well. I've got to get going. See everyone later.

Cheers.

It's not that.

I'm genuinely knowledgable, and when I talk about certain characters, I present evidence, fact, and argument. In fact, I corrected you several times on the other thread. Your idea of a correction is making a statement wrong, that's regarded as incorrect.

By setting everyone straight (4 people on one page alone, by my count), I am spreading information, not misinformation. That's what we do on this forum, spread genuine information, as I always do.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I have a even better one. How about Beta Ray Bill vs Silver Surfer :) ?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 frozen  Moderator

@dredeuced:

Do you think Kyle is not going to fight back in this battle? Because that's how Wonder Woman beat him here

Yeah, the scan is out of context. Though, many of the scans of Wonder Woman 'beating' members of the League are from that story (e.g. the Martian Manhunter cheap shot).

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Experio

Not how I imagined the thread to turn out.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 frozen  Moderator

@experio: Just to ask, Kyle gets New-52 feats too?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: If you want an unbeatable, nigh omnipotent character vs Silver Surfer, you just dug your own grave.

It seems that you admitted that Wonder Woman can't be Bill.

WONDER WEAKLING.

Hail to the Thorse.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Yep. As long as it's with a green lantern ring solely.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 frozen  Moderator

@experio: Nice. Kyle still wins, and in regards to that out of context scan presented, it's from A League of One just to note.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're spreading misinformation

You thought flash punched Kara countless times. You were corrected and told it was wind, not punches.

You now admit it's wind but say that it's not going light speed. Again wrong and baseless as it doesn't talk about its speed. You were corrected by multiple people and told there's no way to know the winds speed.

Etc etc

Its hilarious for you to claim you have a wealth of knowledge when you rarely know what you're talking about.

Heck, you even say ridiculous things like

"The anti monitor NEEDS to consume universes to be able to fight Darkseid." When that was never said.

Seems like you read respect threads and make up your own little version of what actually happend in the comics. You hardly ever have proof. And u get corrected over and over and over. Lmao and then toot your own horn and say you have tons of knowledge Lmao. I remember a while back u didn't even know kon el had made an appearance and was alive. Lol

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation: Also, I believe it was Killemall who informed me that Kyle held a Solar System construct, or something of the sort.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I find it interesting because SS lost to Thor who has lost to BRB on occassions. SS has oneshotted BRB to add to things. I could argue that WW can beat BRB without PIS and fanboyism involved but we can save that for a different day.