King Kong vs (3) Indominus Rex's (Jurassic World)

• 95 results
Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kaijukinggojira: Yeah whatever, the creature was made up just like a dragon is made up. Just like Kong was made up or imagined. How would Kong match up against any Hybrid Dinosaur or Dragon made to be the hero for that movie. HAHA lets have Kong go against Draco from Dragonheart.

No Caption Provided

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever, both of these creatures are made up so it could go either way. just like I said in another post 1v1 its like a match up from the video game Primal Rage . King Kong is like the Hulk and well why not think up or make up a Dragon/Utahraptor hybrid or whatever. Or lets give the I-Rex way bigger arms and a huge sickle claw to rip Kongs belly open. Bottom line is Trex existed and Kong didn't . Directors for the original Kong movie just wanted something for Kong to beat up on to make him look badass! IMO

Oh and those V rexes were a fu&kin joke! not bashing the Animators or VFX team on that movie at all, visuals and all were amazing but the way whomever portrayed a bigger stronger T Rex was real bad.

You don't seem to understand battle threads so let me explain it to you.We know that the characters don't exist but we are debating their official feats based off of what is officially shown. Word of mouth and fan feats are not official or even non canon feats because they were not permitted by the people who own or permit the rights to the distribution of the characters and thus can not be argued. You are taking this stuff to literally and I'm telling you that kind of argument will get you crucified here.

dparcell87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By dparcell87

@kaijukinggojira: Yep, I understand and I don't need you to tell me how things work here. I don't really care anymore about this thread sir. Later

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: Yep, I understand and I don't need you to tell me how things work here. I don't really care anymore about this thread sir. Later

No Caption Provided

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good battle.

I see Irexes winning via camo sneak up from behind.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

King Kong > 3 T-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex

3 > T-Rex's > 3 I-Rex's

King Kong > 3 I-Rex's

FLAWLESS LOGIC.

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

indominus too powerful claws and too fast it can win here

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Kong > 3 T-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex

3 > T-Rex's > 3 I-Rex's

King Kong > 3 I-Rex's

FLAWLESS LOGIC.

You're simplifying everything I posted. That is not what I said at all and Kong did not fight T-rexs, those were larger and stronger animals and the I-rex really only won the fight because it had a reach advantage,Which they wouldn't have against Kong. People always disagree and never really seem to have a legit reason, just poke fun about the argument without really proving their opinion.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

King Kong > 3 T-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex

3 > T-Rex's > 3 I-Rex's

King Kong > 3 I-Rex's

FLAWLESS LOGIC.

You're simplifying everything I posted.

Don't even try. Every post about King Kong and I-Rex I've used almost the exact same comment

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

King Kong > 3 T-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex

3 > T-Rex's > 3 I-Rex's

King Kong > 3 I-Rex's

FLAWLESS LOGIC.

You're simplifying everything I posted. That is not what I said at all and Kong did not fight T-rexs, those were larger and stronger animals and the I-rex really only won the fight because it had a reach advantage,Which they wouldn't have against Kong. People always disagree and never really seem to have a legit reason, just poke fun about the argument without really proving their opinion.

good post

assume form feat is movies kong is primate yes giant primate

but not bulletproof but v-rex bite can,t make ape truly pain or injury

I-rex kill large prey like giant sarupod easy and they jaw has power to kill other

giant dinosaur....

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@citizensentry said:
@kaijukinggojira said:
@citizensentry said:

King Kong > 3 T-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex

3 > T-Rex's > 3 I-Rex's

King Kong > 3 I-Rex's

FLAWLESS LOGIC.

Don't even try. Every post about King Kong and I-Rex I've used almost the exact same comment

Not to be condescending but what?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@kaijukinggojira said:
@citizensentry said:

King Kong > 3 T-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex

3 > T-Rex's > 3 I-Rex's

King Kong > 3 I-Rex's

FLAWLESS LOGIC.

You seem to think for some reason beyond comprehension that 'I'm simplifying everything you posted' Which is not the case. every battle between King Kong & Idominus Rex I've use the same comment, I just change the numbers around depending on the number of I-Rex's

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira said:
@citizensentry said:
@kaijukinggojira said:
@citizensentry said:

King Kong > 3 T-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex

3 > T-Rex's > 3 I-Rex's

King Kong > 3 I-Rex's

FLAWLESS LOGIC.

You seem to think for some reason beyond comprehension that 'I'm simplifying everything you posted' Which is not the case. every battle between King Kong & Idominus Rex I've use the same comment, I just change the numbers around depending on the number of I-Rex's

Thats not a good argument.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@kaijukinggojira said:
@citizensentry said:
@kaijukinggojira said:
@citizensentry said:

King Kong > 3 T-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex

3 > T-Rex's > 3 I-Rex's

King Kong > 3 I-Rex's

FLAWLESS LOGIC.

Thats not a good argument.

I'm not trying to create a descent argument.....Not everything needs to be over complicated. sometimes it's as easy as A B C

dparcell87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever, those V rexes from King Kong were a joke! Again Kong , I Rex, and those retarded V Rex that are apparently more powerful than T Rex (bullshit claim) never existed. Oh yeah and Dragons never existed so lets pit Kong up against any type of same size dragon you can think of . But I'm sure all of the biased Kong people on here will still pick Kong to win that match up too! Wouldn't be surprised. Yeah I am being too literal I'm told and will be crucified for it on here apparently, but I couldn't give a shit.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever, those V rexes from King Kong were a joke! Again Kong , I Rex, and those retarded V Rex that are apparently more powerful than T Rex (bullshit claim) never existed. Oh yeah and Dragons never existed so lets pit Kong up against any type of same size dragon you can think of . But I'm sure all of the biased Kong people on here will still pick Kong to win that match up too! Wouldn't be surprised. Yeah I am being too literal I'm told and will be crucified for it on here apparently, but I couldn't give a shit.

This post is ignorant. They were not a joke at all, simply Kong was just that good. They're an evolved better version of a T-rex as stated in The World of Kong: A natural history of skull island which is a book detailing skull island in the 2005 movie. What's wrong with the V-rex's never existing? The I-rex is a fictional creature as well so what's your point?

Kong can't beat 3 indominus's but he has a hell of a chance at beating one...

Also you better check your language, the R word is banned.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dparcell87: You speak like you've had experience debating so called "biased" kong supporters when you don't really have enough posts for that.

*sniffs*

I smell alt.

dparcell87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Yeah and your post is ignorant as well , I happen to own that book you mention. beautiful artwork in the book as well the beautiful animation and VFX in the Movie itself . I loved the movie and all and Kong is the hero there . All I was saying is Kong is fictional and I rex and V rex were modified T Rexes. at least T-rex actually existed and Kong didn't, so anyone could come up with a fictional giant like dinosaur the same size as Kong that could kill Kong. It's a two way street.

I smell BS

yeah I'll check the language

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@dparcell87

Yeah and your post is ignorant as well , I happen to own that book you mention. beautiful artwork in the book as well the beautiful animation and VFX in the Movie itself . I loved the movie and all and Kong is the hero there . All I was saying is Kong is fictional and I rex and V rex were modified T Rexes. at least T-rex actually existed and Kong didn't, so anyone could come up with a fictional giant like dinosaur the same size as Kong that could kill Kong. It's a two way street.

Okay not even sure what you're saying. First you start off by calling me ignorant for some reason (and then fail to explain why) and then you go off on fictional characters for some reason. You're in the battle section of a comic forum, all we do here on the battle forum is debate fictional characters... why does it matter if they're fictional or not?

Why does it matter if T-rexes existed and Kong doesn't, that has nothing to do with the thread at hand. The thread is a debate between two fictional characters, T-Rexes existing is irrelevant.

so anyone could come up with a fictional giant like dinosaur the same size as Kong that could kill Kong. It's a two way street.

Technically yes, but what the heck does that have to do with anything? This thread is debating two fictional characters based off of their showings in fictional movies. Why does that even matter? And what do you mean it's a two way street? What's the two way street? That other fictional characters could beat kong? Obviously they can depending on their powerlevel but again, what does that have to do with the thread at hand or anything for that matter?

I smell BS

What is BS? What're you even talking about? I don't think you know how comic vine/debating fictional characters works.

yeah I'll check the language

Smaller stuff is allowed I think like shit and damn but there are a few big no no words.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/new-language-rule-1685279/#160

Above is the new thread on banned words.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: why 3? one should be enough.... mainly because kong was downed with simple Molotov cocktail acid things and a giant missile explosion couldn't take Rex down....

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: why 3? one should be enough.... mainly because kong was downed with simple Molotov cocktail acid things and a giant missile explosion couldn't take Rex down....

That's some idiotic logic right there. Indominus isn't going to be coming at Kong with a Molotov so I don't know how that is the deciding factor in this fight. I could easily say that Kong took on three enhanced T-Rexes whereas I-Rex struggled greatly with 1 T-Rex. That's basically the same reasoning that you used but of course like your reasoning it lacks logic.

And I don't remember the scene where a molotov downs him, can you point out when that happened in the movie so I can see it for myself? Doesn't matter anyway of course.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I wonder if we have enough live action and cartoon big monsters to do a creature battle.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

at least T-rex actually existed and Kong didn't, so anyone could come up with a fictional giant like dinosaur the same size as Kong that could kill Kong. It's a two way street.

No Caption Provided
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

at least T-rex actually existed and Kong didn't, so anyone could come up with a fictional giant like dinosaur the same size as Kong that could kill Kong. It's a two way street.

No Caption Provided

Lol IKR. On a forum discussing fictional characters and is on the sub section discussing battles between fictional characters. Not quite sure what that has to do with the thread at hand lol.

@lukehero said:

I wonder if we have enough live action and cartoon big monsters to do a creature battle.

That sounds like a fun battle, tag me if you do it. Are you thinking Kong/I Rex level creatures? How about the Spinosaurus from J3? It wouldn't win the battle but it's around that level so it could be added.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@thenaughtytitan: Cool. I'm making a pm for you to check out the initial setup.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do me a favor. Watch Jurassic World and watch the newer King Kong. Tell me that the I-Rex could out muscle Kong with their arms. Don't worry I'll wait. Seriously? If that's the case then why didn't the I-Rex just break the T-Rex's jaw with his hands? What a joke. That I-Rex looked to be a bit lighter built than the original T-Rex too. The V-Rex in the movie were much bigger and weighed more but were still man handled. Yes they would absolutely inflict serious damage, but they would not defeat Kong on his own island. He's been fighting these types of beasts since birth and I'd have to assume that he would continue to do so.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever, both of these creatures are made up so it could go either way. just like I said in another post 1v1 its like a match up from the video game Primal Rage . King Kong is like the Hulk and well why not think up or make up a Dragon/Utahraptor hybrid or whatever. Or lets give the I-Rex way bigger arms and a huge sickle claw to rip Kongs belly open. Bottom line is Trex existed and Kong didn't . Directors for the original Kong movie just wanted something for Kong to beat up on to make him look badass! IMO

Oh and those V rexes were a fu&kin joke! not bashing the Animators or VFX team on that movie at all, visuals and all were amazing but the way whomever portrayed a bigger stronger T Rex was real bad.

No Caption Provided

I'm sorry bruh but that may be one of the dumbest things i've read on this forum. Bottom line? Bottom line of what? Bottom line is that this is a forum dedicated to discussing fictional characters and we're in a subsection discussing battles between fictional characters and based off of feats why they would beat each other. The T-Rex existing in one point in time as nothing to do with this match. Both characters don't exist, so what? What the hell does that have to do with anything? We base who would win off of their showings, their feats... them being fictional is irrelevant to this thread and irrelevant to the forum.

And i've already explained why the this is an asinine thing to say. It appears as though you're just a butt hurt T-Rex fan. The V Rexes were not a joke, simply Kong was just that good... it's a feat for him not a low showing for them.

Was looking through this thread again and saw this comment, although I've already addressed what you say in the comment above I felt I needed to do it again because it was just so mindbogglingly off topic and stupid. No offense bro but you really don't understand how this forum works.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@lukehero said:

we probably do but tag me too please.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Idiotic logic? that's in fact idiotic thinking right there. Did I say irex was going to come at him with a Molotov? You should use your brain before typing. And don't even talk about logic... Kong was on vines which gave him a huge advantage due to him having evolved to climb and swing on trees. The t rexes were on vines and basically sitting ducks. If it was on normal ground then the t rexes would've easily killed him. Have you watched the movie? he was taking on the raptors and the trex alone and still easily beating them. Also I was referring to irex and kongs durability. And irex is clearly much more durable.

Loading Video...

At around 1:42

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I-Rex was smart and soloed 3 raptors, a T. Rex and was just on a killing spree. I love King Kong and maybe I need to watch the movie again but unless their was some speed feats I missed( because I-rexs were a bit slow in combat) then I see one Rex giving him trouble, the I- Rex wasn't just an enhanced t- Rex, it was on a whole other level

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is to my understanding that the V-Rexes are much bigger than T-Rexes.

Should this be true. Then that means they're bigger than the IR, which wasn't fully grown, but we'd be speculating even more so based on stats we didn't see with an adult one.

IR does have its nifty set of feats, coupled with heightened intelligence which COULD equate to a win for it against the much bigger V-Rex, but I'm still hard pressed to say it'd beat one solely based on this.

But seeing to how this fight (V-Rex vs IR) is 50\50 (if that), then I pretty much KNOW that Kong beats 3 IRs.

Why?

Because if IR would have its work cut out for it against the larger V-Rex, yet King Kong defeated 3 WHILE PROTECTING THE GIRL, imagine what he'd do with all 4 limbs free.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thesacredonewithin:

Idiotic logic? that's in fact idiotic thinking right there. Did I say irex was going to come at him with a Molotov? You should use your brain before typing. And don't even talk about logic... Kong was on vines which gave him a huge advantage due to him having evolved to climb and swing on trees. The t rexes were on vines and basically sitting ducks. If it was on normal ground then the t rexes would've easily killed him. Have you watched the movie? he was taking on the raptors and the trex alone and still easily beating them. Also I was referring to irex and kongs durability. And irex is clearly much more durable.

Sigh, you didn't need to say I-Rex was going to come at him with a Molotov lol. The only way it would make sense to say I-Rex wins because kong got put down by a molotov is if I-Rex had a molotov, but he doesn't lmao. You think I-Rex wins because of ABC logic which has nothing to do with a fight between Kong and Indominus, kong going down from a molotov proves literally nothing. It does not in any way give the Indominus the win.

No Caption Provided

It's actually Chloroform. He got hit with 2 bottles and then trapped under nets. Broke free and then got hit with a harpoon, got shot and then a third bottle hit him right in the face. Him passing out from multiple bottles of chloroform and a harpoon in his leg doesn't prove that I-Rex wins.

The t rexes were on vines and basically sitting ducks. If it was on normal ground then the t rexes would've easily killed him.

First of all they aren't T-Rexes. They're evolved T-Rexes called V-Rexes. So Kong was on vines and the V-Rexes would have beaten him otherwise?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Lol! Kong took 3 on before they were on the vines while holding Ann... he was the reason they ended up on the vines as well, he threw them down the cliff. And right after Kong and one of the V-Rexes are off the vines he kills it 1v1.

If it was on normal ground then the t rexes would've easily killed him. Have you watched the movie?

LOL! No that would not have killed him easily on normal ground when they were unable to do so against a handicapped Kong. Have you watched the movie?

he was taking on the raptors and the trex alone and still easily beating them. Also I was referring to irex and kongs durability. And irex is clearly much more durable.

He struggled with the T-Rex some IIRC but there is some context to the fight. Taking on raptors isn't that impressive btw. And that showing doesn't matter, piercing durability and blunt force durability are what matters in this fight... not if Kong can tank a molotov which is actually Chloroform.

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Waking_Dreamer

How strong is the V-Rex bite based on movie feats? Didnt Kong get severely torn up by .30 caliber bullets?

If the V-rex bite couldn't even draw a single drop of blood from Kong's skin wouldnt that mean compared to .30 caliber bullets - the teeth and bite force of V-rex is pathetically weak?

Irex bite > .50 cal resistant sphere >> .30 cal bullets > Kong's durability >> Vrex bite.

If Kong simply tries to shoulder off one of the bites from I-Rex like he did from the V-rex, wouldn't that mean he would at the very least receive severe lacerations - to the point of severed tendons and tremendous blood loss?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

How strong is the V-Rex bite based on movie feats? Didnt Kong get severely torn up by .30 caliber bullets?

If the V-rex bite couldn't even draw a single drop of blood from Kong's skin wouldnt that mean compared to .30 caliber bullets - the teeth and bite force of V-rex is pathetically weak?

Irex bite > .50 cal resistant sphere >> .30 cal bullets > Kong's durability >> Vrex bite.

If Kong simply tries to shoulder off one of the bites from I-Rex like he did from the V-rex, wouldn't that mean he would at the very least receive severe lacerations - to the point of severed tendons and tremendous blood loss?

The I-Rex also no-sold bullets from a gatiling gun.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. King Kong murks

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Capfan85

Kong could grab its arms and snap them like twigs which would take the arms/claws out of the fight, I think Kong would get a few scratches/bites but I think he can win. Kong only needs to land one good punch which would stun/ko the first one then it can work on the other two.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@redatom1234 said:

I-Rex was smart and soloed 3 raptors, a T. Rex and was just on a killing spree. I love King Kong and maybe I need to watch the movie again but unless their was some speed feats I missed( because I-rexs were a bit slow in combat) then I see one Rex giving him trouble, the I- Rex wasn't just an enhanced t- Rex, it was on a whole other level

It's not like she did any of this stuff at once. 3 raptors is not impressive the T-rex did the exact same thing at the end of the first movie. A raptor should not have equalized that fight with an animal that is literally more than 10 times it's size. The Sauropods were clearly running away from the I-rex or was likely able to kill them by using her claws to grab their necks but they were clearly in a position that made it look like the were retreating rather than retaliating.

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Waking_Dreamer

Why does Kong NOT get shredded by either the savage bites (much greater than the V-Rexs) or the actually engineered slashing /grasping claws for the I-Rex - when he's fighting THREE of them at the SAME time?

They wont be as stupid as the V-Rexs, transfixed on Naomi Watts like a dog chasing it's tail. Again, if .30 caliber bullets mowed down Kong why wont claw slashes and sustained bites from THREE I-Rexs cut into Kong's tendons and muscles, reducing his fighting ability with each clash?

DragonValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dparcell87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: @thenaughtytitan: Yeah Bro I guess I don't, this is funny. Still sound like people are biased to Kong as well even though like I said from the beginning none of these creatures ever existed. Besides T rex. not the retarded V-Rex or I rex. Though if I rex had the agility of a raptor and a sickle claw I'd be giving it the win. Givin Kong never existed so lets throw some extra ability in for the I Rex that never existed. Anyway ya'll are right in the end. Kong Wins and all that shit whatever.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noobs.Am I right?

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base on movie feats why is the V-Rex stronger than the I-Rex? For example, the main damage from the V-Rex is its bite, so what feats make that more lethal than the I-Rex's bite force?

V-rexs already certainly lacks the lethality of the I-Rex's slash and grasping arms / claws.

dparcell87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By dparcell87

Yeah these movies are monster movies so everything is made up, and comparing the V-Rex's to any Rex in the JP franchise is stupid IMO , Yeah kong did take out three of those retarded V-rexes, Kongs the hero in that movie, HAHA! he cant get out of the wall on Skull Island but he can climb up a skyscraper in NYC . Yeah Kong would probably beat I-Rex or an actual T-rex ,but would die soon after from wounds and lacerations. Oh yeah and reading through and looking at "The World of Kong" art book from the 2005 movie there's a page or two about Kong and V rex being old enemies but why is there only one of Kong left and more V-Rexes left. Maybe Triceratops charged a bunch of Kongs and took them out. (Highly unlikely theory) but Have fun trying to break Tri's neck with this.

"But Triceratops had a weapon, a part from its’ shield and horns, it was a hidden weapon though. It had a ball-and-socket joint, connecting its’ head to its’ body with the ability to turn it any-which-way it wanted to" . Woops I'm a dumbass, the books not showing a Triceratops living on Skull Island

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

King Kong > 3 T-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex

3 > T-Rex's > 3 I-Rex's

King Kong > 3 I-Rex's

1 T-Rex > 1 I-Rex.

When did that happen?

KingKong19100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Indominous Rex hype is a bunch of nonsense. The only reason she technically won that fight was between it and the T-rex is because she was able to use her push the T-rex's massive head out of the way.

Evidence in listed here

Loading Video...

So the only reason the I-rex truly beat the T-rex was because of a reach advantage ,not even because of it's BS feats like beating the ankylosaur ( which it only did by flipping it on it's side leaving it defenseless) and tanking it's blows to the body (it took one blow).

How would it's reach advantage help it against an animal that has arms that reach it's feet? It doesn't have that advantage here.

Every Animal on skull island is a super sized version of it's pre-historic counter part.

Look at the size of these raptors, these things were Utah raptor sized.

No Caption Provided

Same goes for the V-rexes. You essentially have an island with much bigger and tougher animals.

No Caption Provided

And Kong still beat them while being nerfed.

Loading Video...

]

Even when compared to the Spinosaurus the I-rex still comes up short.

Loading Video...

The Spino lacks feats but it still won the fight as soon as it bit the T-rex on the neck and snapped it's neck like a puppy.

Honestly this is a power scaling debate not a feat debate.

Kong > V-rexes > Spino > Indominous > T-rex

These Indominous threads are ridiculous.

Exactly, this is why Kong wins.