Ironman solos Avatar-verse

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@kyrees:

So they can bend about everything without looking at it, but they can't do the same for blood? What would be the difference? And when you say "in their sights" you mean looking at them? Because that was shown in the first episdoe of bloodbending when she did it to the gaurd.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Starrk01
Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

He's just flying in a straight line at Mach 5. He's not actually fighting at Mach 5.

@supersaiyan_danger

So you're seriously going to have him bring all of his Armors also? This would totally be out of character for Iron-Man because he never really does this. Earth benders can metal bend also.

Well Ironman's bloodlusted here right?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By kyrees

@wardemon32: you do remember that blood bending is a specific water bending technique that requires more rigid movements and better precision compared to basic water bending and as far as i remember, blood bending still requires hand movements. although minimal movements is needed control someone, any larger actions on blood bended individuals need to have further motion. all i have seen blood benders control are people who are generally moving significantly less than mach 1. they are not mutants that can move anything with their mind alone.

range is another problem because if said target is more than a 100 meters or so, you will need greater concentration on focusing your mental state on your target and the farther target goes, the more you need to concentrate on maintaining that control. i don't know about you but you are making them blood benders more like mutants at this point.

and i'm still requesting those instances in the earlier post.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees:

you do remember that blood bending is a specific water bending technique that requires more rigid movements and better precision compared to basic water bending and as far as i remember, blood bending still requires hand movements. although minimal movements is needed control someone, any larger actions on blood bended individuals need to have further motion. all i have seen blood benders control are people who are generally moving significantly less than mach 1. they are not mutants that can move anything with their mind alone.

Wrong.

Loading Video...

Amon was able to control Tarlok without any hand movements at all.

Loading Video...

Again, they were able to bloodbend without actual movement. Yakone was bloodbeinding Aang without even looking at him. And Aang can also bloodbend too.

Once the fight starts tehy can bloodbend him. It's not like Iron-Man starts out flying all around the place at Mach 5. And technically they are "mutants".

range is another problem because if said target is more than a 100 meters or so, you will need greater concentration on focusing your mental state on your target and the farther target goes, the more you need to concentrate on maintaining that control. i don't know about you but you are making them blood benders more like mutants at this point.

• Aang(An avatar)
  • Korra
  • Amon
  • Tarlok
  • Hama
  • Katara

With this amount it shouldn't be that hard. And 100 meters is 328 feet? The average figth only starts at about 20 feet or so. And again, they are technically mutants.

and i'm still requesting those instances in the earlier post.

Already did. And if you go to teh first episode you could see that Hama let the gaurd free when she was walking away, and without looking at him she used the powers again to subdue him.

And why does this matter? The battle is supposed to start within vision of each other.

Lets see some of the potentials based off of the wikia

The control and manipulation of fluids within a person's body can have many different effects; for instance, bloodbending could be used to crush a victim's internal organs.[7] In a similar manner, it could be used to pressurize, boil, or cool the water inside the body of an opponent, killing them in the process. Lastly, the technique could even be used to completely extract water from one's body, imitating the technique used with plants.

@supersaiyan_danger

Well Ironman's bloodlusted here right?

It's whatever. Technically as long as Iron-Man dies they win. They only need to target Iron-Man. Once they target him(which should be about automatic) then he's dead.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By jwalser3

@jwalser3 said:

@cable_extreme: All I'm saying is if the rules were nerfed(take away 500 hours and give him, say, Mark III) then you'd have a fight. Also, metal benders don't need to touch him.

Metal benders bend the rock minerals within the steel. Notice Toph always touched or was very close to the metal she bent. From such a far way away, they wouldn't be able to detect the small earth minerals within the metal. Iron Man has also made a suit that is immune to magneto, so I assume within his prep, it would be no hard feat.

Hey, like I said, I'm no Avatar fan :P

Tyreid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Tyreid

metal bending only works on unrefined metals. blood bending could work and are avatar states allowed? then benders together wreck stark.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger:

Yup. I never said he doesn't. They might not be able to reach through Iron-Man but they can always get Tony.

@cable_extreme

Missiles shouldn't work here since he's fighting AIRBENDERS. What is a missile in a tornado? And what is a missile without the boosters?

Here's the scenario according to you.

Iron-Man stays at a distance and shoots away missiles(which wouldn't even work against the hundreds of Avatars) and has pulsar beams(Which wouldn't really reach out to everyone).

You do know that they can still bloodbend from a distance right?

A missile inside a tornado is still a missile, missiles are designed to cut through the air, and god incredibly fast. I have not seen anyone generate enough wind to change the path of a missile, let alone a stark missile., and no, they cannot blood bend Iron Man when he is traveling mach speeds in the upper atmosphere, they are dead.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avaterverse wins via his openings in his face mask. They drown him.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

A missile inside a tornado is still a missile, missiles are designed to cut through the air, and god incredibly fast. I have not seen anyone generate enough wind to change the path of a missile, let alone a stark missile.

You seriously think a missile can travel through a tornado? Especially a tornado made from AIRBENDERS? Missiles only go about Mach 2. Why would it matter is its Tonys? You could only assume that its stronger.

Having multiple people controlling the wind will set it off course and the firebenders who can control how fast his missiles actually go. And the airbenders would also be able to effect the speed of the missile. Probably even the metal benders(Unless Tony thinks to make it out of plastic which would only make it worse). Then you also have teh water benders who can turn the water into ice and freeze the missiles. And I do think their water can stop a missile,

And you say you haven't see anyone generate enough wing to change the path of a missile. Have you ever seen a missile shot at a strong tornado?

and no, they cannot blood bend Iron Man when he is traveling mach speeds in the upper atmosphere, they are dead.

Wow. So you're telling me that they can't use bloodbending before he starts moving? And again. They can control over the wind and Tonys rockets. How is he flying?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TONY GETS DROWNED

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would he be susceptible to bloodbending? Because in here there are two who are WILLING (because Katara isn't willing to BB).

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@wardemon32 In the first video Amon didn't bloodbend Tarlokk. He just resisted his control with his own waterbending. Also..Yakone was by far the best bloodbender in the whole series and he can't even utilize the ability anymore not to mention he's..ya know..dead. As a matter of fact..Noatak and Tarrlok, the only two bloodbenders more than willing to use the ability, are dead as well from the boat explosion. So why even bring up bloodbending?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme:

A missile inside a tornado is still a missile, missiles are designed to cut through the air, and god incredibly fast. I have not seen anyone generate enough wind to change the path of a missile, let alone a stark missile.

You seriously think a missile can travel through a tornado? Especially a tornado made from AIRBENDERS? Missiles only go about Mach 2. Why would it matter is its Tonys? You could only assume that its stronger.

Having multiple people controlling the wind will set it off course and the firebenders who can control how fast his missiles actually go. And the airbenders would also be able to effect the speed of the missile. Probably even the metal benders(Unless Tony thinks to make it out of plastic which would only make it worse). Then you also have teh water benders who can turn the water into ice and freeze the missiles. And I do think their water can stop a missile,

And you say you haven't see anyone generate enough wing to change the path of a missile. Have you ever seen a missile shot at a strong tornado?

and no, they cannot blood bend Iron Man when he is traveling mach speeds in the upper atmosphere, they are dead.

Wow. So you're telling me that they can't use bloodbending before he starts moving? And again. They can control over the wind and Tonys rockets. How is he flying?

I do assume so, and I have yet to see a tornado created by an airbender strong enough to move a mach speed jet propulsion missile that has a remote guiding system that corrects itself when put off course.

And you seem to not understand what up in the atmosphere means. It means he is high enough to be out of reach and out of sight. There has NEVER been an instance of someone bloodbending someone else MILES away, nor using any bending what-so-ever. The benders I highly doubt have any defense for his pulsar beams, and the Missiles are too aerodynamic to be moved off course by a wind, and plus there aren't a lot of airbenders out there. If somone like the firelord can sit on a blimp and threaten all of the cities with fire, stark technology, with guided missile systems, pulsar beams, mach flying, and prep, and blood lusted, would destroy everything, no contest.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#65 god_spawn  Moderator

No universe battle threads.