Ironman solos Avatar-verse

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

- Ironman gets 50 hours prep with full knowledge of Earth, Water, Air, and Fire benders.

- He is bloodlusted the whole time.

- Both Aang + Korra characters are here.

Who wins?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch imo. Iron Man with that much prep time could simply nuke the place. And if that is out of the question, he is FAR too durabile to even be hurt by rock throwers.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man without prep would solo.

Iron Man with prep massacres.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@cable_extreme: I am in no way an Avatar fan. But IIRC they do have metal benders. If he didn't have freaking 500 hours of prep I'd say they could stand some what of a chance.

Plus the armor would have to be one of the earlier ones.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@starrk01 said:

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@cable_extreme: I am in no way an Avatar fan. But IIRC they do have metal benders. If he didn't have freaking 500 hours of prep I'd say they could stand some what of a chance.

Plus the armor would have to be one of the earlier ones.

Yeah, I don't see metal benders being a problem here, reason being is why would he even get in their reach? He would just start blasting away. It is already overkill imo, then adding 500 hours of prep, and bloodlust, YIKES!!!!!

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why make a Spite Thread? What did the Avatar verse do to deserve this?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: All I'm saying is if the rules were nerfed(take away 500 hours and give him, say, Mark III) then you'd have a fight. Also, metal benders don't need to touch him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@jwalser3 said:

@cable_extreme: All I'm saying is if the rules were nerfed(take away 500 hours and give him, say, Mark III) then you'd have a fight. Also, metal benders don't need to touch him.

I doubt metal bending his suit would work since he controls every function of it with his mind. That, and it's literally part of him now.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman can move and react in microseconds, his firepower and durability is also way above the verse.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@jwalser3:

The Metals Benders won't be able to affect Iron Man because I doubt Iron Man's armor has any impure earth in it for metal benders to bend. Metal Benders can't bend pure metal substances, hence why the Mecha-Tanks stomped them. They were made out of pure platinum.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Yeah, maybe during the Extremis Era. To my knowledge Bleeding Edge isn't like that. Even if it does that doesn't change the fact that metal bending would work.

If I'm controlling my car with my foot to accelerate; that doesn't change the fact that the chain tied to a tree is still holding me back.

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon and Tarrlok rape ironman via Bloodbending its over.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 juiceboks  Moderator

@jwalser3 said:

@juiceboks: Yeah, maybe during the Extremis Era. To my knowledge Bleeding Edge isn't like that. Even if it does that doesn't change the fact that metal bending would work.

If I'm controlling my car with my foot to accelerate; that doesn't change the fact that the chain tied to a tree is still holding me back.

Bleeding Edge is still a part of his body and he controls it with technopathy IIRC. There's also the fact that like @omgomgwtfwtf mentioned, Bleeding Edge isn't made up of impure metals so they wouldn't be able bend regardless of him resisting. He outfitted Bleeding Edge to combat Magneto's powers IIRC so I doubt Lin or anyone else would be able to control it.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@flashgreatersigneveryone

Ironman has 500 hours of prep lol

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: How did he beat Mags again? Something about satellites and Saturn?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jwalser3 He "beat" Mags by flying away when he was distracted by the disappearance of a planet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jwalser3

@juiceboks: So it's safe to say that Magneto could have beat him.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

There goes the airbenders......again!

JudgeNeptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jwalser3 Logically yea. But PIS has always been a big part of his villian career as unfortunate as it is to admit :/

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avaterverse wins via his openings in his face mask. They drown him.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

People are saying Iron-Man stomps with prep. So what exactly is he going to do for his prep?

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@starrk01 said:

Agreed. I don' think he would need prep to beat anyone in the AVLAB or LoK show.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger:

Are you serious? Did he ever actually beat Thor or Hulk with his buster suit? And what would this suit be able to do btw?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@jwalser3 said:

Metal benders bend the rock minerals within the steel. Notice Toph always touched or was very close to the metal she bent. From such a far way away, they wouldn't be able to detect the small earth minerals within the metal. Iron Man has also made a suit that is immune to magneto, so I assume within his prep, it would be no hard feat.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are saying Iron-Man stomps with prep. So what exactly is he going to do for his prep?

Drive his car around and pick up chicks. He doesn't need prep, he flies mach 10, he could just fly and shoot everything jarvis picks up. He is bloodlusted remember.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger:

Are you serious? Did he ever actually beat Thor or Hulk with his buster suit? And what would this suit be able to do btw?

This...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

You know if Korra, Katarra, and Hama wanted to, they could bloodbend Iron-Man if she wanted to right?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RBT

@Wardemon32: Had any of them blood bended anyone moving at faster than Mach 5? Don't think so.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

You know if Korra, Katarra, and Hama wanted to, they could bloodbend Iron-Man if she wanted to right?

He could simply make his suit lock on to them and fire regardless if he is being blood bended. He is blood lusted which means, they will be focused more on defense.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

How does having a suit protect you from being bloodbended again?

@cable_extreme

Hold on. So him locking onto them with missiles(which are launced at fire at the back, which should be able to be controlled and swayed away with wind, or blocked by the Earthbenders) is stopping them from bloodbending him?

And what do you mean they wont use it because of defense? Hara would haev absolutely no problem with using it. That is a part of defense. So you're saying their just going to sit back and build shields that Iron-Man will obviously blow through and not think "Hey! Lets not try bloodbending this guy!"?

He shouldn't even be able to fly at Mach 5 or 10 becuase he's using boosters(Fire) which can be controlled.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

How does having a suit protect you from being bloodbended again?

@cable_extreme

Hold on. So him locking onto them with missiles(which are launced at fire at the back, which should be able to be controlled and swayed away with wind, or blocked by the Earthbenders) is stopping them from bloodbending him?

And what do you mean they wont use it because of defense? Hara would haev absolutely no problem with using it. That is a part of defense. So you're saying their just going to sit back and build shields that Iron-Man will obviously blow through and not think "Hey! Lets not try bloodbending this guy!"?

He shouldn't even be able to fly at Mach 5 or 10 becuase he's using boosters(Fire) which can be controlled.

He has pulsar beams that will turn everything to ash. He has tracking missiles that he can use to devastate whole islands and cities. He doesn't even have to get in range if he is bloodlusted, he can be in the atmosphere simply shooting away. It is too easy for him.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger:

Yup. I never said he doesn't. They might not be able to reach through Iron-Man but they can always get Tony.

@cable_extreme

Missiles shouldn't work here since he's fighting AIRBENDERS. What is a missile in a tornado? And what is a missile without the boosters?

Here's the scenario according to you.

Iron-Man stays at a distance and shoots away missiles(which wouldn't even work against the hundreds of Avatars) and has pulsar beams(Which wouldn't really reach out to everyone).

You do know that they can still bloodbend from a distance right?

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

So Ironman does tank nukes... How powerful are the nukes?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wardemon32: His suit won't help against blood bending, but him moving at Mach 5+ will. They've never blood bended anyone moving at that speed. Plus even if the do manage to blood bend, what'll that achieve? Tony controls his suits by his mind. One omnidirectional blast and they'll be vaporised. Morals off after all.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger:

The most powerful that was dropped was 50 megatons. I still don't see where you are going with this? I'm not saying that their trying to attack his armour and get through it.

@rbt

So tell me how going a certain speed changes the fact that your blood can be bended? You can't give me any reason on how it would effect their ability to bloodbend.

And are you talking about Extremis? Do you know that if you can bloodbend, you can stop the movement of the blood....right?

And since they can bloodblend they can easily make Tony bleedblood from his eyes, ears, mouth, or anything of that sort.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kyrees

@wardemon32: how do you bloodbend someone when you can't even get a direct line of sight on said person because they are travelling that fast ? what's the max range for blood bending to affect said person as well ?

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

Was that use on Ironman? I know conventional B83 nukes are 300 kilotons and at best 1.2 Megatons. The 50 Megatons is a thermonuclear bomb and no nuke of that caliber was ever used in live combat.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wardemon32: To make it clear I've not seen LOK. I'm speaking with my knowledge of TLA. Speed matters. First, moving at mach 5,IM wouldn't be visible at all. How do you blood bend someone you can't even see? Or ine who can rip your head in a micro second. Benders have to move their body to bend anything. They're not even bullet timers. IM would speed blitz them.

I'm not talking about exremis. From what I saw in TLA, only thing bloodbending did was control someone's limbs. Don't know if more was shown in LOK or not. Still, Tony needs only a few microseconds to fire an omnidirectional blast.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Wardemon32: To make it clear I've not seen LOK. I'm speaking with my knowledge of TLA. Speed matters. First, moving at mach 5,IM wouldn't be visible at all. How do you blood bend someone you can't even see? Or ine who can rip your head in a micro second. Benders have to move their body to bend anything. They're not even bullet timers. IM would speed blitz them.

I'm not talking about exremis. From what I saw in TLA, only thing bloodbending did was control someone's limbs. Don't know if more was shown in LOK or not. Still, Tony needs only a few microseconds to fire an omnidirectional blast.

Nothing special happened in LOK bro, the same arm twisting and legs snapping session. So your knowledge from TLA is still valid here.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger:

Bloodbending on Iron-Man. Are you even reading my post?

@kyrees

• Does Magneto need have a direct line of sight to control Magnets?
  • Does Xavier need a direct line of sight to see someone and control them?

And I hope you know Iron-Man can't actually fight while moving at Mach 5. And you can actually percieve something moving at Mach 5 sooo.......

There was no max range said. And you're saying range as if he's going to be far. But you said "direct line of sight" as if he's going to be near. Which one is it?

The water benders can bend pretty far.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wardemon32: You can see someone moving at Mach 5? You can't see someone moving at Mach 1.5. Believe me.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

Ok Ironman's one suit is more than likely not going to be his only suit if were talking about soloing a Universe right?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Bloodbending

-a sub-skill within the art of waterbending, which allows a waterbender to hydrokinetically take hold and manipulate the various fluids within an organism's body.

So they have full control of your blood. Why couldn't they make you bleed out of your nose or mouth? Just becuase they weren't shown to do it, t doesn't mean that its not possible. In fact, its highly possible.

You said he was going to be at a distance, how would you not be able to see him? And if it all deals with "seeing", the how does Aang bend air? And you're telling me, he can somehow kill an entire planet with one blast?

• Control how his robot flies
  • Controls the blood(Movement, stopping bloodflow in certain places, and leaking)
  • Controls where his missiles go.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: you are using abc logic on magneto and xavier to blood benders. show me an instance where a blood bender controls someone who is not directly within their sights and moving at sonic speeds to boot. yes you can perceive something at mach speeds but perception isn't exactly the same on reaction time against them and that's assuming you need to wave your hands and blood bend said person (i've only watch the aang-verse, i have no idea on the korra-verse)

so blood benders can control people 500 meters to 1 km away from them now ? show me such instance will ya ?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wardemon32

@rbt:

He's just flying in a straight line at Mach 5. He's not actually fighting at Mach 5.

@supersaiyan_danger

So you're seriously going to have him bring all of his Armors also? This would totally be out of character for Iron-Man because he never really does this. Earth benders can metal bend also.