• 84 results
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51 Lunacyde  Moderator

@tparks: yeah...there were pictures. The different quadrants are a pueblo village surrounded by typical desert, a desert area with some brush and Joshua trees, a series of canyons, and some open desert with some mountains and cacti

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By Strider1992

Kraven should take this. This is basically what he lives for.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@lunacyde said:

@tparks: yeah...there were pictures. The different quadrants are a pueblo village surrounded by typical desert, a desert area with some brush and Joshua trees, a series of canyons, and some open desert with some mountains and cacti

That changes things. Is there room for them to hide while they are not hunting, fighting, looking for supplies, etc.? If Green Arrow can get to a location where he isn't seen and can snipe with his bow, then he has a much more significant advantage then if he is in plain sight. At this stage, I think Green Arrow is the most deadly right now even if he is in plain sight because he has a bow.

Also, Batman and Snake Eyes may lose some of their stealth if there is less cover for them which may even their odds with X-23.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Green Arrow is has had experience when it comes to surviving on a wild enviroment, so that gives him an edge.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

"I can smell you, you've been following me for miles" x-23 called out as the shadows began to grow, stretching out like bony fingers. The sun was sinking slowly over the dark horizon. Joshua trees and brush dotted the landscape as a shadowy figure revealed himself.

"Your senses are stronger than I anticipated young one. Not that it matters. The water you just drank from that cactus was laced with a powerful hallucinogen."

" I feel fine" she remarked, her eyes squinting in the fading light.

Then this will truly be a worthy challenge he smiled broadly, his grin spreading from ear to ear.

He attacked first with a furious barrage. He was deceptively fast, but she kept up blocking and dodging his blows as they came. He lunged at her like a wild beast, but she coolly countered with a powerful throw, sending him sprawling into a patch of thorns. Super humanly fast she was upon him, her blows carefully placed with vicious intent. He laughed madly as blood ran from his face. "I have faced the spider, child you are nothing." He grabbed her by the hair and threw her through a towering cactus. She staggered as she got to her feet, her head reeling, the world spinning. Fire seemed to spring from her attacker's face. "Maybe that cactus juice is effecting me" she thought to herself. "Gotta pull it together and figure a way out of this".

"I can see you struggling to accept your fate. Don't worry it was a worthy hunt my dear." With that he attacked again. She caught him with a hard blow to his chest but the blow caused little more than a hindrance to the mountain of a man. He brought a sharp nerve strike to her neck and she collapsed in a cloud of dust.

RIP X-23

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think Snake eyes goes next, while a skill fighter, I don't see him winning

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Lunacyde  Moderator

There ...fixed the pics I think

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Lunacyde  Moderator

Just judging by character I'd see Bruce trying to convince Ollie to team up with him, knowing that alone they don't have much of a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm lets see. Frank and Bucky are probably the safest here as they are a decently stable team. Unless Bruce makes the smart move of allying with Green Arrow, I'd see Bruce going down next. Bruce is good and all and I know the OP said he can kill but it's still not his first instinct. In addition, Snake Eyes is probably more versatile out of the two, regularly employing firearms as well as melee weapons. Bruce is a genius, prep master and martial artist but without him getting his hands on some weapons, I don't see how he'll survive. I can see Bruce. Also, I can see Snake Eyes more likely sneaking back to the cornucopia at night to get weapons than Bruce.

Either way Kraven, Bucky, Frank and Green Arrow are staying. Who gets dropped depends on Bruce's decision imo. If he goes solo, I think he'd be next to die, if not then Snake Eyes.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DeathSamurai

bucky and punisher will team up so togother they will take all the others that are alone. when they are the only two left frank is smarter and will take down the sidekick.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@jsav777: very nice write up. I think that's reasonable. I wouldn't put it past Snake-eyes to set up a diversion and sneak into the cornucopia for some supplies.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think. . Hawkeye dies first?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, so far X-23 and hawkeye are out? I think Punisher might be the next one out.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Lunacyde  Moderator

Next elimination in an hour or so

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Kraven have the best shot in this. I would personally take Kraven over Bruce, hunting and killing is what he does. So still, Kraven and Bruce as the final tributes.

I could see Castle, Oliver or Snake eyes dying next.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By tparks

@lunacyde: Nice second round. I think that was the most likely outcome too.

I have to predict either Bruce Wayne, Punisher, or Bucky dies next. Here's why.

Kraven is having the time of his life, he just had a succesful hunt, and finding food is nothing for him. He can survive endlessly in the wild, so he just has to not do anything stupid at this point, which I don't think he will.

I don't think Snake Eyes is going to do anything rash at this point. He's going to stay hidden and survive.

Green Arrow could die, but I see this as unlikely. Right now, he's safe and armed so he shouldn't need to search for more supplies yet.

Bruce Wayne is out of his element. He may try and seek an ally with Green Arrow, or he might try and make a move for supplies. I think Bruce is going to take some action to give himself an edge. This is a gamble. He could either be sniped down by Green Arrow or killed by Punisher or Bucky. He could also steal some supplies and put himself in a good position. It's kind of a toss up.

Punisher or Bucky could die. If Batman makes a move for supplies, and injures one of them in the process, they will become worthless as a partner and the other probably won't do much to protect them. They might kill the other just as a mercy death thinking that their death would be worst coming from one of the other tributes who would not be as merciful. It would make sense as they would have no means to defend themselves against the caliber of opponents in this battle. There is also always a chance that Punisher or Bucky could turn on the other, probably not at this early of a stage, but it is a possibility.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: When does the next elimination happen? I'm digging this tread and want to see it to the end.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plan and simple this how its going down.

1. Kraven: like people been saying Kraven lives for stuff like this he makes it to round 2 with relative ease.
  2. Bucky and Hawkeye Team Up: If Bucky teams up with anybody it will be Clint. Him and Clint have work together while Bucky was Cap and was with the New Avengers while Clint lead the team as Ronin. If it comes down to this two Bucky wins hands down. Also if Bucky teams up with Frank they would survive to round 2. If a fight breaks out between Frank and Bucky. Bucky wins, Frank has already admitted that Bucky would kill him if they fought. Also I would like to point out that Bucky has survival training from US Army and the British SAS. He could easily survive a situation like this. Also his stealth skills are on par with the likes of Batman. Bucky has been able to sneak up on Daredevil, and has followed Wolverine for 3 days and 1 month with out him every knowing he was there. He is also a trained as a advanced scout and then their is all of his training from the russians.
  3. Would be a Tie between Snake Eyes, Bruce, and Punisher. All three of the guys will most likely be loners and can survive like that. Bucky and Hawkeye could be in this group as will I just really see them two teaming up together because of their past. If Hawkeye is alone he dies.
  4. As for X-23 she is pretty badass but she doesn't have here claws and her healing factor will only take her so far. And as for Green Arrow i will admit that he does know how to survive but this will be a total different type of survival then what he was use to on the island. Also his Martial Arts feats are lacking and so are his stealth feats so he is at a serious disadvantage here. (unless somebody shows me scans other wise.)

Kraven goes to round 2, Bucky goes to round 2, Bruce (Batman) goes to round 2, Punisher goes to round 2, And Snake Eyes goes to round 2. Clint is dead unless he teams up with Bucky, X-23 is KO are dead, Green Arrow is dead.

Hopefully this makes since. I do have dyslexia so sometimes I screw up.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thexx said:

Plan and simple this how its going down.

1. Kraven: like people been saying Kraven lives for stuff like this he makes it to round 2 with relative ease.
  2. Bucky and Hawkeye Team Up: If Bucky teams up with anybody it will be Clint. Him and Clint have work together while Bucky was Cap and was with the New Avengers while Clint lead the team as Ronin. If it comes down to this two Bucky wins hands down. Also if Bucky teams up with Frank they would survive to round 2. If a fight breaks out between Frank and Bucky. Bucky wins, Frank has already admitted that Bucky would kill him if they fought. Also I would like to point out that Bucky has survival training from US Army and the British SAS. He could easily survive a situation like this. Also his stealth skills are on par with the likes of Batman. Bucky has been able to sneak up on Daredevil, and has followed Wolverine for 3 days and 1 month with out him every knowing he was there. He is also a trained as a advanced scout and then their is all of his training from the russians.
  3. Would be a Tie between Snake Eyes, Bruce, and Punisher. All three of the guys will most likely be loners and can survive like that. Bucky and Hawkeye could be in this group as will I just really see them two teaming up together because of their past. If Hawkeye is alone he dies.
  4. As for X-23 she is pretty badass but she doesn't have here claws and her healing factor will only take her so far. And as for Green Arrow i will admit that he does know how to survive but this will be a total different type of survival then what he was use to on the island. Also his Martial Arts feats are lacking and so are his stealth feats so he is at a serious disadvantage here. (unless somebody shows me scans other wise.)

Kraven goes to round 2, Bucky goes to round 2, Bruce (Batman) goes to round 2, Punisher goes to round 2, And Snake Eyes goes to round 2. Clint is dead unless he teams up with Bucky, X-23 is KO are dead, Green Arrow is dead.

Hopefully this makes since. I do have dyslexia so sometimes I screw up.

This looks great and makes sense to me. There is one problem though, two rounds have already finished. Hawkeye died first; Green Arrow killed him at the very beginning in a fight over a bow. X-23 died next. Kraven stalked and killed her. Also, Bucky and Punisher have teamed up at the supply area.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ThexX

@tparks: Thanks for the update. So it is round 3. And Kraven, Bucky/Punisher, Snake Eyes, Bruce (Batman), & Ollie (Green Arrow) are still alive correct. What equipment do they have.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thexx said:

@tparks: Thanks for the update. So it is round 3. And Kraven, Bucky/Punisher, Snake Eyes, Bruce (Batman), & Ollie (Green Arrow) are still alive correct. What equipment do they have.

Snake Eyes is also alive. Batman, Kraven, and Snake Eyes are currently without weapons and are all solo (I'm pretty sure at least). Green Arrow has a bow and a quiver and is solo. Frank Castle and Bucky are currently in an alliance and as far as we know are with all of the remaining supplies still. I'm presuming they are guarding it together.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven is still Immortal so he wins no matter what. Ignoring that,I think Snake Eyes is the next to die.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Okay most like the next person to die is Green Arrow and then Batman, followed by Snake Eyes. Kraven is in no danger, As will as Bucky and Frank. These two will probably hunker down and guard the supplies. They will however use some of the supplies to lay down traps. As for the weapons, Bucky would proably take and carry the 2 colt 1911s , M-4 Assault Rifle, 2 frag grenades, 2 flash-bang grenades, 2 throwing knvies, & 2 adamantium combat knives/ Punisher would carry the Shotgun, the Uzi, 2 frag grenades, 2 flash-bang grenades, & adamantium combat knife, They will also carry the ammo for the guns if they can. If Bucky and Frank turn on each other Bucky wins. I have already posted the reason why on a previous post.

As for the reason why i think Green Arrow dies next is because he is seriously outmatch in martial arts and stealth. Also he has none of his trick arrows and a least 2 of the other competitors can dodge, catch, or deflect arrows.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Kraven still make it to the end. Snake Eyes, or Punisher would be the next to go. Ollie and Bucky would be a toss up after that. I would favor Bucky. Bruce and Kraven make it to the end, and finally, Bruce dies.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: This is a really cool thread. Why didn't y'all continue it?

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

im going Kraven or Bucky here

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: tagging helps, it helps a lot just make sure u tag people whom u think would fit the bill for characters, it does wonders and as for ur thread ill have to think on it XD

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Lunacyde  Moderator

Hey guys, sorry i forgot all about this thread and Comicvine never actually tells me when people tag me.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

This is awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna say either snake eyes or bucky, but this is a tough call, and batman wont have a chance with half these characters if he chooses not to kill them first.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Bruce

2. Kravan

3. Oliver

4. Laura

5. Frank

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Lunacyde  Moderator

I guess I'll revive this...

Clint and Laura are dead....who falls next?

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Castle and Barnes are solid for now. They have all the weapons and supplies they need at the cornucopia. They survive this round.

Ollie has his weapon of choice, plus it's not like he has no experience surviving in the wild. He'll hunt some game and simply survive of the land for now.

Kraven is doing great right now, and he's ready for another worthy prey. It's to soon to challenge the alliance at the cornucopia, and trying to hunt Ollie right now would be foolish. He'll either go after Bruce or Snake Eyes (if they haven't encountered each other already).

1). Should Bruce and Snake Eyes encounter each other first, Bruce will win. He outclasses him in skill, and despite his qualms regarding killing, he can still incapacitate him rather easily. Snake Eyes is now easy prey for Kraven or simply the environment.

Snake Eyes dies.

2). Kraven hunts down Snake Eyes.

Snake Eyes dies.

3). Kraven hunts down Bruce.

Bruce dies 6/10 or survives with serious injuries.

4). In the rare event that the three tributes run into each other. Snake Eyes will probably be the first to fall, while Bruce narrowly escapes with serious injuries. Kraven, although triumphant, will have injuries that hinder his performance for the remainder of the games.