antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By antiwhipped
No Caption Provided

Hulk has been trapped in a gamma radiation chamber that constantly bombards him with enough gamma radiation to vaporize a human for 10,000 years, and he is not happy about it. He finally escapes and is dropped onto DC Earth and the (New 52) Justice League comes to stop him. Due to his constant imprisonment he is blood lusted. How much trouble is he for them?

No Caption Provided

This version of the league.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall

Flash uses a BFR vortex to chuck him back in time stream, or using slipstream to throw him into speedforce. Not seeing how hulk can counter that.

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

Hulk, those ubber  powers never  work right on near limitless  beings

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Not alot, New52 Superman could one shot him.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Roman

Let's put a 100 tonner up against:

• A man who can bench the equivalent weight of Earth
  • A speedster who could BFR him
  • An energy projector who could mess him up or BFR him
  • A 100 tonner with an insane amount of skill, given that she's a warrior born
  • A cybernetic dude who is in the same weight class as all the rest and who has access to New God technology including Boom Tubes
  • A 100 tonner who can shut Hulk's brain down.

Seems legit.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Killemall said:

Flash uses a BFR vortex to chuck him back in time stream, or using slipstream to throw him into speedforce. Not seeing how hulk can counter that.

I don't Barry has that much control of his high level speeds yet. He's seems to be almost scared of them. My impression was he's just starting to understand it. What do you think?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulk is no longer classified as a 100 tonner,,they don't specify a weight since he clearly can lift a lot more,,,if Grundy took the JLA I'd say a 10000 year radiated super pissed hulk would fare quite well

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

JLA slaughters.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xeon1cs

@The_Roman said:

Let's put a 100 tonner up against:

• A man who can bench the equivalent weight of Earth
  • A speedster who could BFR him
  • An energy projector who could mess him up or BFR him
  • A 100 tonner with an insane amount of skill, given that she's a warrior born
  • A cybernetic dude who is in the same weight class as all the rest and who has access to New God technology including Boom Tubes
  • A 100 tonner who can shut Hulk's brain down.

Seems legit.

But...BUT. HULK STRONGEST DURR IZ.

But really, I don't see how he could win. This this is basically just a "What if he had 'x' power" and we can do nothing but speculate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Hulk is going to be above Worldbreaker with that much rage. He can take this.

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By antiwhipped

The reason he was put in the radiation was because the absorbtion increases his base? (Maestro) Not just for the rage.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComicKID777

New 52 league loses to many people are using pre 52 stats. Flash could mess the whole fight up knowing flash would go past 100% in a fight like this considering he did it in the fight against capt. cold an open up a time vortex an the whole team could be lost in time also we have no clue what hulks strength is after all that it could be way past any of the league maybe even all them together. But who knows

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall

@Pokeysteve said:

@Killemall said:

I don't Barry has that much control of his high level speeds yet. He's seems to be almost scared of them. My impression was he's just starting to understand it. What do you think?

I dont think its about control, while the BFR vortex he has only used once and didnt know it randomly dumps people to that past, so that i can understand. Flash 07 dealt entire with his slipstream, where he realised everytime he runs FTL, anything caught in his slip stream would be dumped into speedforce. So he specifically used the trademill (was it cosmic trademill, i dont think the word was used) to run FTL and reach speedforce to save Linda.

While he doesnt use it in a fight, he did not use it against Grodd, nor did he use against Rogues nor against the Gorilla army he is currently fighting in Flash 13, but i suppose thats because of his character. How often did Flash bfr people into speedforce before? Apart from Superboy Prime, i honestly cant even remember one instance.

MB25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MB25

After all the conditions for HULK, Cyborg Boom tubes him into the sun

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MAZAHS117

The only way for Hulk to have a chance is if the there are handi-cap stips set for the League, otherwise he loses

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Killemall said:

I dont think its about control, while the BFR vortex he has only used once and didnt know it randomly dumps people to that past, so that i can understand. Flash 07 dealt entire with his slipstream, where he realised everytime he runs FTL, anything caught in his slip stream would be dumped into speedforce. So he specifically used the trademill (was it cosmic trademill, i dont think the word was used) to run FTL and reach speedforce to save Linda.

While he doesnt use it in a fight, he did not use it against Grodd, nor did he use against Rogues nor against the Gorilla army he is currently fighting in Flash 13, but i suppose thats because of his character. How often did Flash bfr people into speedforce before? Apart from Superboy Prime, i honestly cant even remember one instance.

I think I see what you're saying. If it came to that he could and would do it again. Dump someone in there I mean. I'm liking his series too.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By monarch2016

new 52 superman could take him alone since he lift the equivalent weight of earth

AnotherVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you guys are really under estimating hulk on this one. with this much radiation hulk as strong af. and remember, unlike the other supermen, new 52 superman can get hurt by physical force

AnotherVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AnotherVillain

im not saying the hulk would beat them either, im just saying he wouldnt go down easy. he would hold his own against supes, but in the end supes would most likely come out on top.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he would give them one hell of a fight. he would be at wotld breaker lvl perhaps higher. i say tjat they would have to bfr him

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Emperorb777

JL wins rather easily

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GL drains his radiaion, Wonder Woman uses the lasso to change him back to Banner, Flash or Cyborg BFR him. Blah, blah, blah the Hulk loses.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JL wins

Avatar image for bunnieswithtophats
bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_roman: (prepared to be called a fanboy) But doesn't Hulk have some serious telepathic resistances? Also, has his strength ever been clearly determined to be capped at 100 tons? Because on panel it seems like he's always as strong as he needs to be. He gets slapped around, gets angrier, and keeps coming until he beats the enemy. I'm NOT a hulk fanboy at all...I just don't buy the fact that he's capped at 100 tons. WWH has defeated the likes of Doctor Strange & invisible woman; the latter had enough power to damage a celestial. I don't see Hal Jordan being too much of a problem. He also battled Sentry to a stand still. With that said, I do think the league can eventually figure out a way to restrain Hulk. But the question wasn't whether or not they could do it, but how much trouble they would have in the process. My point is, they'll have quite a lot. Anyone who comments saying "one shot", "solo", or "quite easily" hasn't really thought it through.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Speculatory power-ups are too ambiguous to have any effect on the outcome of a battle such as this since there are no feats with him at that level of power and no way to gauge how powerful he'd become or what his limits may be, with that said....Superman, Cyborg or Flash solo via toss off the planet/boom tube/speed force dump.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL wins rather easily

WHAT the only way they could even beat a hulk that strong is to BFR.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

JLA has defeated the f#cking Darkseid.......

What could Hulk do do them?

Superman,Green Lantern,Wonder Woman or Flash could possibly solo.

Plus Cyborg could bfr him.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC fanboys make laugh, clearly have no idea what hulk would be like after absorbing Gamma for 10,000 years, if anyone has has read Heart of the monster they will know what I'm talking about.

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk wins if doomsday can take them out hulk can if he has been traped he would be stronger then he was when he was 80ft

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone answer me what's to stop GL from draining him or WW to turn him back to Banner via the lasso?

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: is gl green lantern because when u put lasso i was thinking of WW but if its green lantern hulk would break it since WW has and hulk is stronger then her

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@war_hulk_kills_sentry2: I asked what was to stop GL from draining him or WW from reverting him back to Banner via the lasso. Thos are two separate questions.

Also when GL was attempting to restrain WW she broke his construct, but in the scenario I asked about GL isn't attempting to restrain him using a construct, but to simply drain the radioactive energy from him.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: I dont think u are really taking in how strong hulk would be if he was in a gamma chamber for 10,000 years he got to 80ft and was extremly powerful when he took in loads of gamma for 10,000 years I think he would be able to step on the jla and squash them because he wouldnt weigh 100 tons he would way thousands because how big he would be and how much muscle he had and I think it would take a long time for GL to drain him

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@evil_incarnate: I dont think u are really taking in how strong hulk would be if he was in a gamma chamber for 10,000 years he got to 80ft and was extremly powerful when he took in loads of gamma for 10,000 years I think he would be able to step on the jla and squash them because he wouldnt weigh 100 tons he would way thousands because how big he would be and how much muscle he had and I think it would take a long time for GL to drain him

So some of the weaker members might possibly die.

Superman has lifted the equivalent weight of the world for five days. He's not getting squashed. Plus he has super speed.

Wonder Woman is nearly as strong as Superman and carries a lasso that would turn Hulk back into Banner. She also has super speed.

GL can avoid him and drain him.

Flash is too fast.

Cyborg can boom tube away.

Look I don't hate the Hulk, but what I do hate is when people put him in situations like this in an attempt to have him beat people that are generally out of his league. Clearly even the OP knows this because they went to such a great length to give the Hulk an upgrade in an attempt to make him win.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: I forgot to mention i dont think GL or WW could drain him or revert him back to banner Rulk did it when hulk was savage but compared to this hulk with his gamma savage would be but a krill compared to him yes flash would move cyborg could boom tube away but thats being a pussy GL would get crushed WW could move even though superman lifted the earth if hulks been in a gamma chamber for 10,000 years the earth would be but a pebble to him I dont dislike JLA but I do think hulk would win antiwhipped boosted hulk way too much just think a year is 364 days then times that by 10,000 come on he would be massive

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@evil_incarnate: I forgot to mention i dont think GL or WW could drain him or revert him back to banner Rulk did it when hulk was savage but compared to this hulk with his gamma savage would be but a krill compared to him yes flash would move cyborg could boom tube away but thats being a pussy GL would get crushed WW could move even though superman lifted the earth if hulks been in a gamma chamber for 10,000 years the earth would be but a pebble to him I dont dislike JLA but I do think hulk would win antiwhipped boosted hulk way too much just think a year is 364 days then times that by 10,000 come on he would be massive

I'm going to be honest and tell you that you have no case. You haven't given me any sort of way for the Hulk to combat being drained by GL or reverted back by the lasso. All you've told me is what you feel and haven't displayed anything that rebuffs what I'm saying.

Also you're thought of what he Hulk would be like isn't credible as the Hulk has never been at that level before. That's not your fault it's what happens when people make threads in which one character is given an undefinable upgrade.

So until anyone can give me any actual reason that isn't based on how they feel, but actual fact that he can't be drained or reverted back via GL or WW it stands that he loses because of these two.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DedrabbiT

Flash sends him into the speed force just like Grodd.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: I could say the exact same for you I can say that GL wouldnt be able to drain him since Rulk couldnt drain WWHulk let alone a 10,000year gamma hulk where as GL has never drained hulk nor has WW and I can say hulk would become massive because he has in a comic where he got to 80ft where he absorbed so much gamma if he was absorbing gamma for 10,000 years he would be alot bigger then 80ft

and no one can state actual fact since this hase never happened but I do have the fact that when some one (Rulk) tried to drain a WWHulk state and it didnt work

so really your the one that has no case your saying your opinion which is what anyone else can do because this has never happend

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: I could say the exact same for you I can say that GL wouldnt be able to drain him since Rulk couldnt drain WWHulk let alone a 10,000year gamma hulk where as GL has never drained hulk nor has WW and I can say hulk would become massive because he has in a comic where he got to 80ft where he absorbed so much gamma if he was absorbing gamma for 10,000 years he would be alot bigger then 80ft

and no one can state actual fact since this hase never happened but I do have the fact that when some one (Rulk) tried to drain a WWHulk state and it didnt work

so really your the one that has no case your saying your opinion which is what anyone else can do because this has never happend

Did Rulk attempt to drain Hulk in the same manner that GL would by using a cosmic weapon that allows the user to do anything with their imagination?

The Hulk's powers are straightforward the angrier he gets then the more powerful he gets and when he;s clam he reverts to Banner. Therefore a lasso that calms people, cures insanity, etc would be a terrific defense against him.

I've given very possible ways that the Hulk is defeated and all you've done is say no it would work cause the Hulk is too strong.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Yes GL could make it, it does not mean it would be powerful enough I really dont think ur even imagining hulk with gamma for 10,000 years ur just imagining him normal

as for WWs laso Hulk has been calm before and stayed as hulk when he is hulk he is not constantly angry

also how long is WWs laso because like iv said with the amount of gamma hulk would be bigger than earth

and as for hulks powers being straight forward

Vast Superhuman Strength

Hulk is physically one of the strongest and most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. His limitless strength usually depends on his emotions, especially his rage. Possessed with infinite gamma rays/energies from every dimension/universe in existence, the Hulk is in the Class 100 ton strength range, meaning that he can easily lift over the 100 ton limit.

However, this may vary depending on the incarnation/persona, and also how angry the Hulk is at a certain point. It is well known that the angrier Hulk gets, the more stronger and powerful he becomes. It is a well known fact that Bruce Banner has always suppressed the Hulk and his power, if only out of fear of harming others... especially those that both Banner and Hulk hold dear. But there has been a fews times that neither Banner or Hulk could control their fury, thus the result have been quite devastating to say the least.

The Hulk's feats:

• Catching and supporting a collapsing 150 billion ton mountain range using barely any leverage. (Marvel Heroes Secret Wars #4)
  • Tearing through a bunker designed to resist the explosion of a multi-kilo-ton weapon. (Incredible Hulk #177)
  • Matching the Super-Adaptoid, who had acquired strength and durability of over a hundred heroes like Iron Man and the Vision. (Incredible Hulk #469)
  • Closing the door of a nuclear core that the combined efforts of Thor and the Thing couldn't budge. (Iron Man Vol 2 #6)
  • Redirected Gladiator's beams back to his eyes, instantly knocking him out. The blasts were said to be hotter than the sun. (Incredible Hulk Annual 1997)
  • Matching two Avengers teams during a prolonged period of time even though the Hulk was gradually weaker due to a physical separation from Banner (Incredible Hulk #321-322)
  • Unleashing intense gamma energy shockwaves from his body, Hulk almost destroyed the entire East Coast with a single footstep, while also threatening to destroy the entire planet... and even then he was revealed to be greatly holding back! (World War Hulk #5)
  • Destroying the Crypto Man after its physical strength became superior to that of even Thor (Incredible Hulk #205)
  • Overpowering Thor on several occasions (Hulk: Let the Battle Begin #1, Incredible Hulk #440, Mighty Thor #385, Avengers Assemble #4)
  • Pushing two spheres of matter and antimatter apart (Marvel Team up Annual Two #2)
  • Pulling and holding the tectonic plates of a planet together, a planet that's mass and gravity far exceed that of Earth (Incredible Hulk #99)
  • overpowering sufficient force to change the orbit (Tales of astonish #89)
  • Destroying a planet and the surrounding planets/moons in the Dark Dimension, threatening the entire dimensional/universal realm (The Incredible Hulks #634-635)
  • Destroying an asteroid that's twice the size of Earth in a single blow (Marvel Comics Presents #52)
  • Applying force to the space-time structure itself to prevent the Defenders from being absorbed into a fissure (Defenders #3)
  • Smashing and crushing Adamantium with his bare hands (Incredible Hulk #228; Marvel Team-up Annual #2)
  • Overpowering and shattering Onslaught's armor, whose power and armor were equal to those of a Celestial (Onslaught: Marvel Universe #1)
  • Sending concussive energy through countless dimensions after clashing with Ironclad (Incredible hulk #305)
  • Destroying Nightmare's Realm with his sheer power alone (The Incredible Hulk #299)
  • Crushing the enchanted uru hammer of Nul: Breaker of Worlds with his bare hands when The Serpent/Cul and his avatars known as The Worthy were at the height of their power (Fear Itself: Hulk vs. Dracula #3)

Superhuman Speed

Hulk has always been noted to have great superhuman speed despite his size due to the power of his gamma-charged body.

Hulk can easily exceed the speed of sound with his punches (as it's made evident with the air-shockwaves he produces) and super-leaps.

Hulk can run up to 300 miles per hour, and jump so high and fast he can achieve stable orbit.

He's also caught fighter jets and missiles through the use of super-leaps or reaching out to them with his bare hands.

Hulk usually jumps rather than runs to travel because once he reaches a certain anger level he is unable to run because he breaks apart the ground underneath him, giving him no friction to run on.

Vast Superhuman Durability

Hulk's skin is extremely durable, his skin can easily resist a Ground Zero explosion, Human Torch's Nova Blast, planet-Shattering impacts, and a blast from Galactus. Hulks durability also increases with his rage. Hulk has also been able to take a blast which ultron used to soften and manipulate adamantium.

Healing Factor

In proportion to stress, Hulk can instantly renew and augment the atomic-molecular structure of the most basic biological component, the DNA/amino acids, from which all the various uniquely tasked proteins, categorized by cell type and multiplied into tissues and organs, are formed. Hulk's healing factor is superior to that of Wolverine's because it is not limited in the energy necessary to maintain this core foundation.

Adaptation

Hulk is capable of adapting to inhospitable environments when ever it becomes necessary. There were many occasions where hulk not only survived airless areas, but has also spoken in them. same as his healing factor, the angrier hulk gets, the faster he adapts.

Self Sustenance

Hulk's physiology allows him to survive for a long period of time without food, water or air after he has adapted.

Astral Form Perception

The Hulk has the unique ability of being able to see "astral forms"--or ghosts. Hulk is able to see Dr strange astral form when no one can, which comes in handy when working with his fellow defender strange. The reason for hulk developing this ability could be because of the fact that banner feared his fathers ghost would come back and hunt him. however, hulks astral from perception has not shown it's limitations yet, seeing as how he once experienced a whole town in the middle of the desert until it faded away. while it is possible that this was merely a mirage, it is also credible that hulk witnessed a town that didn't exist in our reality . there was a case during world war hulk when hulk broke Dr strange's hands while he was in his astral form.

Vast Superhuman Stamina

Hulks stamina is also very high, in a normal calm state, he can go on for several days before he even begins to feel tired. Hulk's stamina increase with his anger.

Miscellaneous

Hulks And Banners Relationship

Despite the fact that there have been many incarnations of the hulk, the one thing that almost never changes is that hatred hulk and banner have for each other. The banner/Hulk relationship is a lot like the Dr. Jekyll's/Mr. Hyde's. it revolves around The good vs bad, Order vs Chaos concept, however, banner and the hulk has a far more intriguing connection in comparison to Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. The main difference is that Hulk is not a bad guy, he is not the villain, he is misunderstood, and in fact, when given the chance, he has done the right thing many numerous occasions . Hulks hatred for banner was manifested when banners mother died at that hand of their father, Brain Banner. Hulk acknowledges the fact that he and banner are one and the same, hence he blames banner for being weak and not being able to defend their dear "mommy", and as any kid would traditionally do, Hulk blames a part of the incident on himself, and so he takes his anger out on Bruce, same way his father did to him out of Fear. Their relationship can also be considered ironic, seeing as how a small frail intelligent man gets turned into a green behemoths who is potentially on of he strongest beings on earth. But there are more to banner that meats the eye, banner represents will, because he is charge of controlling a very powerful being. despite no being physically weak , banner the strongest when it comes to inner Strength of the mind, because even though banner had taken hell as a child and still managed to turn out relatively normal. Hulk on the other hand is not banners dark side (that would be devil hulk), he represents many aspects of Bruce, the traditional Savage hulk represents banners angry child self who was abused by his father, he is very strong due to the fact that most kids view themselves sometime as an unstoppable force , while the grey hulk represents the wild teenager banner never got to be. Banner and hulk have cooperated before, but no matter how hard they try the still seem to hate each other. Over the years banner has learned to use hulk sometimes as a weapon, in fact most recently, banner has joined shield because he has some unknown plans of his own, so instead of a gamma bomb, Hulk will be more like a targeted UMD.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_hulk_kills_sentry2: Diana's lasso is of infinite length. It's funny that you say that you think that I can't "imagine", which is what GL's powers are based off of imagination one of the rings best attributes is its ability to absorb energy and this version of the Hulk will be dripping with it.

I'm not saying that the Hulk is weak, but people put him up against people that can exploit his weaknesses and then get mad when they do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well 5 of the 7 members could just BFR him, and 4 of them are too fast for him to ever lay a hand on.

He gets thrown into space and then while floating there doing nothing GL just takes his time to drain him.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so what your trying to say is world war hulk vs JLA? yea he gets destroyed easily...

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate:

But hulks main weakness is when his gama gets taken away but no one has been able to take his gamma at war hulk level

and HE IS GOING TO BE MUCH STRONGER then war hulk

and just because you can imagine GL making stuff dosnt mean you can imagine hulk being galactus size or bigger and just because GL can imagine stuff dosnt mean its strong enough to take hulks gamma other wise he could make a weapon that could kill TOAA just by thinking it

and like i said hulk isnt always mad when he is hulk

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@war_hulk_kills_sentry2: Quoting from a wiki. How reliable. You do realise Hulk's powers become simple when compared to the versatility of the League? Even in their New 52 versions, they still have ways to beat this Hulk quite handily. Let's run through them again shall we?

• Superman can bench the Earth for 5 days and hits hard enough that the force can be felt in the centre of the Earth as well as the farthest reaches of the Atmosphere. And he's very, very fast too. How's he going down?
  • Wonder Woman's in the same bracket as Superman physically, is a skilled warrior, has an unbreakable lasso and can go god mode.
  • Flash can BFR Hulk to the speed force
  • Cyborg can BFR him anywhere.
  • Hal could probably take him too.

So that's 5 ways from 5 members who can beat the Hulk. Again what's your case for him winning? It's pure speculation to try and estimate how powerful he'd be based on the amp the OP has given him.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well 5 of the 7 members could just BFR him, and 4 of them are too fast for him to ever lay a hand on.

He gets thrown into space and then while floating there doing nothing GL just takes his time to drain him.

Thanks you for getting it.

@evil_incarnate:

But hulks main weakness is when his gama gets taken away but no one has been able to take his gamma at war hulk level

and HE IS GOING TO BE MUCH STRONGER then war hulk

and just because you can imagine GL making stuff dosnt mean you can imagine hulk being galactus size or bigger and just because GL can imagine stuff dosnt mean its strong enough to take hulks gamma other wise he could make a weapon that could kill TOAA just by thinking it

and like i said hulk isnt always mad when he is hulk

I don't care if he's stronger than WWHulk he retains the same vulnerabilities. GL's ring, Cyborg and Superman would all detect the radiation coming from him and he would get drained of his energy. Also no one that has tried to take his energy was packing a GL ring.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: it can only be speculation because this has never happened and 100toners are not going to stop him when he has more gamma he is more stronger

he was incredibly strong when he was 80ft if he has been having gamma for 10,000 years he would be able to do alot more then bench press the earth he could do that when his normal

theoretically he would be able to squash the earth with the JLA inside if he wanted to

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger: it can only be speculation because this has never happened and 100toners are not going to stop him when he has more gamma he is more stronger

he was incredibly strong when he was 80ft if he has been having gamma for 10,000 years he would be able to do alot more then bench press the earth he could do that when his normal

theoretically he would be able to squash the earth with the JLA inside if he wanted to

Right because that's a reasonable way to justify Hulk winning. Doesn't change the outcome that the League still has so many ways of winning the fight. You know I could just try and extrapolate New 52 Superman's sundipped level but that's never happened. Point is that Hulk is still a brick and the League brings far more to the table.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Im getting tired now so this is going to be the last post on this forum

who would throw him into space if he would already be in space due to his size and why would he just sit there letting GL drain him

just like trion juggernaut he would be able to move planets

and being to fast for him to land a hand on isnt beating him its just running around him or running away none of the JLA could bfr him or kill him

and you are over estimating GLs ring he cant create the strongest thing he wants or like i said he would just be able to defeat anyone

cursedbean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even WW and SuperMan can defeat him both dont need the other teem members