Heralds Of Galactus Vs Darkseid

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@trumpsupporter said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@trumpsupporter said:
@lord_adamantium said:

Silver Surfer could solo with medium difficulty.

So surfers soloing someone who's above thanos? Lmao OKK

Yes and with medium difficulty.

Also as @kgb725 stated: He is not above Thanos.

Darkseid beating down pc kryptonians and daxamites with ease puts him above thanos.

Thanos has beat down Thor and others on the same levels as Kryptonians and Daxamites with ease also.

Thanos And Darkseid are arguable equals and there is no definitive data that places one over the other. To suggest that they are not virtual equals implies a deep bias.

Thor is not on the level of a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian or Daxmite. Not even close.

Thanos and Darkseid are arguable equals when talking about Post-Crisis/N52. When talking about Pre-Crisis it is generally accepted that Darkseid is on another level

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Thanos can stomp Pre-Crisis Kryptonians?

Your basically saying Thanos stomps Pre-Crisis Superman. Just think about what your typing.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@lord_adamantium:

Thanos has beat down Thor and others on the same levels as Kryptonians and Daxamites with ease also.

What? Pre-Crisis Kryptonians who beat Thor senseless.

Avatar image for lord_adamantium
Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Lord_Adamantium

@lord-parallax said:

@lord_adamantium:

Are you referencing the fan-decided crossover?

While I agree that Superman beats Thor it will be a VERY close battle and could go either way. They are virtual equals also.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Lord-Parallax

@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:

What? There wasn't a fan-decided crossover where Pre-Crisis characters fought Marvel characters.

While I agree that Superman beats Thor it will be a VERY close battle and could go either way. They are virtual equals also.

Post-Crisis and New 52; yes.

Pre-Crisis/Silver Age; hell no.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax said:

@lord_adamantium:

When referring to Post-Crisis/New 52 sure. Pre-Crisis Superman will stomp Thor.

It seems your selectively ignoring the Words "Pre-Crisis"

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: When has Gladiator been weak to radiation? Genuinely curious as that would help for another project I'm working on.

I don't know if anyone else has replied to this.

But Gladiator's weakness has only been discussed once to my knowledge, and NEVER exploited in a fight to any affect that i know of.

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Lord_Adamantium

@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:

What? There wasn't a fan-decided crossover where Pre-Crisis characters fought Marvel characters.

When did a Kryptonian beat Thor senseless other than the fan-decided Crossover?

Classic Thor is in the same tier as a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:

No. Not even close. Thor lacks consistent feats (or feats in general) on par with Pre-Crisis Kryptonians and has been equaled or lost to opponets inferior to Pre-Crisis Kryptonians

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:

No. Not even close. Thor lacks consistent feats (or feats in general) on par with Pre-Crisis Kryptonians and has been equaled or lost to opponets inferior to Pre-Crisis Kryptonians

Classic Thor has feats that rival pre-crisis Kryptonians.

I also do not want to argue pointlessly with a troll. Please refrain from entering my discussions with others. You simply want to argue for the sake of arguing and/or to vent your personal problems

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:

Ah, I see my mistake. I meant to add in "would".

Loading Video...

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:

Classic Thor has feats that rival pre-crisis Kryptonians.

I also do not want to argue pointlessly with a troll.

What are these feats and are they consistent.

If you don't want to argue with a troll then never argue with someone who debates like you.

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:

Loading Video...

Ok so the conversation just went from slightly enjoyable/mutually respectful to "I have been baited by a troll once again" as proven by your video.

Classic Thor and a pre-crisis Kryptonians are in the same tier. You are simply biased.

I don't enjoy arguing pointlessly with trolls so I won't be responding again.

Later.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_adamantium:

Ok so the conversation just went from slightly enjoyable/mutually respectful to "I have been baited by a troll once again" as proven by your video.

No, this was a terrible debate from the start with the nonsense you've been saying.

Classic Thor and a pre-crisis Kryptonians are in the same tier. You are simply biased.

No they are not. PC Kryptonians can drag chains of planets with no effort and no sell Neutron Stars.

You're the troll here actually.

Later.

Good riddance.

JBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By JBob

if its all the pictured heralds could a herald such as silver surfer outfit himself in the destroyer armor? if so heralds for sure. heralds probably but any herald in detroyer armor + other heralds should be able to beat on ds

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something to consider:

In regards to Surfer's Cosmic Awareness, CA defined as "Enables a being's mind to attune itself to the universe as though it were one and the same with the universe's inherent purposes, destinies, and ultimate fate."

Apokolips, and Darkseid, are not a part of the universe, but rather exists in a dimension outside of it, which is why it can only be accessed in a limited amount of ways. It has also been demonstrated the Darkseid's presence is a multiversal thing(the removal of Darkseid from the fabric of the universe, was causing the multiverse to start collapsing on itself).

With that in mind, there is no reason that Surfer's CA would allow him to sense Darkseid's weakness to Radion.

Since Gladiator is a part of the universe, claiming that the Surfer can sense Darkseid's weakness, simply because he could sense Gladiator's, is basically a no-limits fallacy.

TrumpSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:

Loading Video...

Later.

Hell no pc superman is far above classic thor. PC supes has traveled so fast that the universe was literally coming apart, PC supes has tugged around and moves planets with absolute ease, he's thrown neutron stars and he's even survived the big bang. So no classic thor and pre crisis kryptonians are not in the same tier.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, thats what I replied with, but I wasnt 100% sure we've never actually seen it in use.

@lordwhiskers said:

@ginman333: When has Gladiator been weak to radiation? Genuinely curious as that would help for another project I'm working on.

I don't know if anyone else has replied to this.

But Gladiator's weakness has only been discussed once to my knowledge, and NEVER exploited in a fight to any affect that i know of.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By ginman333

See, I take the whole definition of CA a completely different way. The definition says "attune" itself to the universe. The definition of attune is to "make receptive or aware" or "make harmonious." The fight between DS and the heralds is going to have to occur in some universe. Accordingly, the moment DS steps into that universe to fight the heralds, or the heralds step into DS' universe to fight him (or both end up in a neutral universe), the heralds CA will "attune" to that universe, which now includes DS. They therefore become harmonious "as though they were one with the universe" and would be able to sense DS' weaknesses.

@sirmethos said:

Something to consider:

In regards to Surfer's Cosmic Awareness, CA defined as "Enables a being's mind to attune itself to the universe as though it were one and the same with the universe's inherent purposes, destinies, and ultimate fate."

Apokolips, and Darkseid, are not a part of the universe, but rather exists in a dimension outside of it, which is why it can only be accessed in a limited amount of ways. It has also been demonstrated the Darkseid's presence is a multiversal thing(the removal of Darkseid from the fabric of the universe, was causing the multiverse to start collapsing on itself).

With that in mind, there is no reason that Surfer's CA would allow him to sense Darkseid's weakness to Radion.

Since Gladiator is a part of the universe, claiming that the Surfer can sense Darkseid's weakness, simply because he could sense Gladiator's, is basically a no-limits fallacy.

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of the herald together can beat Pre-Crisis Darkseid in a close fight, but 1 on 1 they lose badly.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Tzimiscelord

While darkseid would beat any of those in a 1 vs 1, there are far too many heralds for a single doomsday to beat

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By FirstHunter

@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:
@lord_adamantium said:
@lord-parallax said:

Loading Video...

Classic Thor and a pre-crisis Kryptonians are in the same tier.

No. Not even close. If you believe otherwise then prove it.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of the herald together can beat Pre-Crisis Darkseid in a close fight

Based on what?

PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter: The very weakest of the heralds are planet busters. One alone would be able to hurt Darkseid, all of them together should be able to take him. However, if they job then they lose badly, and Silver Surfer is the main threat to Darkseid. If he goes down, there is every chance that he could take out the rest.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinlover:

Darkseid has no-sold and one-shot Planetary+ busters.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid MURDERS effortlessly!

His powers are on another power level than Thanos ever has been!

Silver Surfer is indeed a powerful Herald of Galactus, but his sole weakness is physical blows. Thanos has killed him with less than 7 punches, which Darkseid could replicate with ease! His speed is impressive, but Darkseid has shown excellent reflexes and speed to defeat the entire Justice League and Superman alone.

The other Herald of Galactus won't even do anything to harm, much less hurt Darkseid. His Omega Beams/ Omega Effect will erase them from all realities and dimensions. His telepathic abilities will enslave them if he gets bored with one of them, which will be the case here!

Now, a bloodlusted Thanos vs a bloodlusted Darkseid would be incredible to watch unfold. However, my money would still be on Darkseid, since his true form would obliterate Thanos immediately!

Avatar image for jormungandr-jay
Jormungandr-Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer solos. Mismatch with the whole team.