• 123 results
SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The fight takes place in Metropolis.
No prep time.Win via Death. Morals: in character.

Standard weapons.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

superman

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on how she was portrayed in JL #41, Grail easily. Based on individual stats and feats shown, Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grail. Stomping the rest of the justice league is really all the feats she needs, especially since Shazam is basically just as powerful as superman and wonder woman is close, and she beat both of them.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really should wait until we've seen more than one issue of Grail. Sure she seems similar in power to WW, with something similar to Omega Beams, but she took out Flash and both lanterns by plot and suckered Shazam. The only characters she clearly beat were Batman and Cyborg, and it's not like Superman would have any trouble with either of them.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sly_141

Based on feats: Superman

In reality: Probably Grail. She has weapons sharp enough to cut Shazam up and that would probably to the same to Superman. Plus she soloed a majority of the Justice League a feat I don't think Superman could replicate. Plus Omega Beams.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: Superman did manage to beat Flash, Green Lantern & Batman. I think he could get the jump on Cyborg, Power Girl & Shazam as well. Wonder Woman is a problem.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: Yeah WW would give Superman trouble on her own and Grail managed to take on her,Shazam, GL, Batman, and Cyborg. She even manged to break WW's bracelets somehow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, Superman got KO'd by Darkseid omega beams. Seeing as how Grails broke wonder woman's bracelets her beams are at least as powerful. And what all this talk about grail only really beating cyborg and batman? No, she really beat ALL of them.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jayc1324 said:

Seeing as how Grails broke wonder woman's bracelets her beams are at least as powerful.

No Caption Provided

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@sly_141: Superman did manage to beat Flash, Green Lantern & Batman. I think he could get the jump on Cyborg, Power Girl & Shazam as well. Wonder Woman is a problem.

Not how I remember it...

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolfrazer

@username12345 said:
@jayc1324 said:

@username12345: what's the problem lol

One does not simply break unbreakable gantlets.

No Caption Provided

Well apparently they aren't unbreakable now.

Oh don't forget Jay, she also damaged Metron and did damage to his chair even when he was sitting in it.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By username12345
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@username12345 said:
@jayc1324 said:

@username12345: what's the problem lol

One does not simply break unbreakable gantlets.

No Caption Provided

Well apparently they aren't unbreakable now.

They were broken before in Azzarellos Wonder Woman via magic bullet

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

Not how I remember it...

No Caption Provided

Why is aquaman flying in this picture? Or is he just jumping really far from that black abyss in the background?

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345 said:
@kfabz-23 said:

Not how I remember it...

No Caption Provided

Why is aquaman flying in this picture? Or is he just jumping really far from that black abyss in the background?

Because cover art.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Emperorb777

Let me think about this Uhhh................... Superman, he has way better feats.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: well he was. Green Lantern was struggling big time hence why he called Flash. Flash was playing around with Superman but he couldn't hurt him, Superman adapted to Flash's speed dealt with him with a flick of his finger. Superman would just have to hit the ground really hard to take Flash out for a while.

Cyborg wouldn't be much trouble and you know it. Shazam doesn't have enough feats to compete with Superman. The combination of Aquaman and Wonder Woman hmm maybe.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Grail. Stomping the rest of the justice league is really all the feats she needs, especially since Shazam is basically just as powerful as superman and wonder woman is close, and she beat both of them.

I agree with this except for New 52 Shazam being as powerful as Superman, or Wonder Woman. Based on feats and implied power they outclass him.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: @jayc1324: Just letting you guys know that Grail didn't destroy indestructible bracelets. Diana was wearing different bracelets in JL #41. Basically her whole costume is different. Her indestructible bracelets are the ones she wore when she fought Darkseid. Also the magic bullet didn't break those ones, it was a love bullet that went through the bracelets and into WW to make her love Hades. They are incorporeal and don't actually physically pierce things.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@klaus said:

@username12345: @jayc1324: Just letting you guys know that Grail didn't destroy indestructible bracelets. Diana was wearing different bracelets in JL #41. Basically her whole costume is different. Her indestructible bracelets are the ones she wore when she fought Darkseid. Also the magic bullet didn't break those ones, it was a love bullet that went through the bracelets and into WW to make her love Hades. They are incorporeal and don't actually physically pierce things.

They were the same bracelets; Grail even says Diana is stronger without them after breaking them. The difference is just the artist's interpretation; look at the recent Wonder Woman annual, her bracelets there are different as well from how they looked when Lee was drawing them. No one draws them consistently.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hhhmmm

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Klaus

@saren: They were different. The reason WW wears any bracelets in the first place is to dampen her power. It is likely that she has several (she wore several different ones during Azz's run) different bracelets just like the many swords she has. And just like her swords only one (sword) pair are likely indestructible. And Faboks designs are not just an interpretation of her normal bracers, they different in every way.

Oh and Grail asked "you're stronger without them aren't you?" but Diana didn't enter god-mode. I think its because the leather from her bracelets were still on.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@wolfrazer: @cgoodness:New 52 WW has different bracelets and different swords she uses depending the occasion as it has been shown already. The bracelets that grail broke were not the unbreakable bracelets of victory. The unbreakable bracelets are the ones she used to stop Darkseid omega beam and they did it with no difficulty. Also the magic bullet didn't break those ones, it was a love bullet that went through the bracelets and into WW. They are incorporeal and don't actually physically pierce things.

Did you seriously just copy parts of my comment and use them a few hours after I wrote it?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

grail

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is Grail?

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@terry2012: Amazonian daughter of Darkseid. whooped the majority of the Justice League's A$$ last issue of JL.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By terry2012

@terry2012: Amazonian daughter of Darkseid. whooped the majority of the Justice League's A$$ last issue of JL.

Got any feats for her?

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Impervious

@terry2012: boomtubed her way out of Flash's mouth, easily dispatched Batman, was messing Cyborg up and nearly killed Billy Batson, until Wonder Woman came to the rescue. She was able to break WW's bracelets.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: boomtubed her way out of Flash's mouth, easily dispatched Batman, was messing Cyborg up and nearly killed Billy Batson, until Wonder Woman. She was able to break WW's bracelets.

Thank you. Do you have any scans?

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: check out last weeks version of Best New Battles. you'll see what I'm talking about.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: check out last weeks version of Best New Battles. you'll see what I'm talking about.

Okay thank you.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@klaus said:

@saren: They were different. The reason WW wears any bracelets in the first place is to dampen her power. It is likely that she has several (she wore several different ones during Azz's run) different bracelets just like the many swords she has. And just like her swords only one (sword) pair are likely indestructible. And Faboks designs are not just an interpretation of her normal bracers, they different in every way.

Oh and Grail asked "you're stronger without them aren't you?" but Diana didn't enter god-mode. I think its because the leather from her bracelets were still on.

Please do not bore me with your fan-fiction. I do not care what you think is likely. Please show me where exactly Wonder Woman had said she has one pair of indestructible bracelets or one atom-splitting sword and several others that she just wears because they're fashionable or whatever, or that any given pair of bracelets on her wrists will instantly damper her power just by being there. The bracelets that she wore during Doomed were different as well, as were the ones she wore during Throne of Atlantis. Artists do not care about the minute details of tiny objects on a character's wrists. This whole deal about different accessories for Wonder Woman is largely just fan-invented nonsense to cover up the fact that no one portrays or treats her artifacts in a uniform way.

I'm pretty sure it's because they weren't completely destroyed. You can still see a part of the metal on her palm when Grail tackles her after shattering the bracelets.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By Superguy1591

Superman. Everyone forgets that Grail sucker punched Billy after Billy tossed Grail across the room; and Superman > Billy.

Also, Grail isn't as powerful as some people want her to be. Darkseid would still slaughter her, that's why she sided with Anti-Monitor--she knows she can't beat Darkseid.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_raven: agreed. Needs more feats, although according to interviews I've read it seems like she'll be quite the powerhouse. She had a great first showing though.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Honestly, first fights against new villains should not be taken to series for power levels, they are always played up to make the whole situation feel more threatening. Maybe Grail is gonna be capable of taking on the entire Justice League in the future, but lets not forget Orm pretty much stomped the Justice League during his first appeareance and at the end of the storyline Aquaman beat him by himself.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wolfrazer

@stahlflamme said:

Honestly, first fights against new villains should not be taken to series for power levels, they are always played up to make the whole situation feel more threatening. Maybe Grail is gonna be capable of taking on the entire Justice League in the future, but lets not forget Orm pretty much stomped the Justice League during his first appeareance and at the end of the storyline Aquaman beat him by himself.

Eh I'm not sure they'll nerf Grail by that much, I mean she's waging war on Darkseid and all that I mean yeah she's having the Anti-Monitor's help and all but considering how powerful Darkseid is, not surprising.

Not saying she can't be nerfed, but they seem to be touting Grail up as a big bad and it's not like she didn't show her power before with wrecking Metron on his chair and even damaging the chair when the Anti-Monitor couldn't do so. Plus noted as a planetary threat.

She can be nerfed yes though.

Who knows what's gonna happen though, what other powers or equipment she gets and all that...we really gotta see more of her to get a concrete look.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

Please do not bore me with your fan-fiction. I do not care what you think is likely. Please show me where exactly Wonder Woman had said she has one pair of indestructible bracelets or one atom-splitting sword and several others that she just wears because they're fashionable or whatever, or that any given pair of bracelets on her wrists will instantly damper her power just by being there. The bracelets that she wore during Doomed were different as well, as were the ones she wore during Throne of Atlantis. Artists do not care about the minute details of tiny objects on a character's wrists. This whole deal about different accessories for Wonder Woman is largely just fan-invented nonsense to cover up the fact that no one portrays or treats her artifacts in a uniform way.

I'm pretty sure it's because they weren't completely destroyed. You can still see a part of the metal on her palm when Grail tackles her after shattering the bracelets.

Oh how very hypocritical of you. You tell me not to bore you with fan-fiction when I claimed that Wonder Woman has more than one pair of bracelets (we are both speculating here) and that she has several swords and only one atom-splitting sword ( a FACT shown in throne of Atlantis where she opens her cabinet on the watch tower and we see different armor and several swords), yet you claim the bracelets are the same with no actual proof yourself.

If you look at all the interpretations of Dianas bracelets, almost all artists depict them as silver metal bracelets that encase her arm or wrist. The differences are usually in length and some lines added as details. Faboks design is very different from all other artists in that his Wonder Woman isn't wearing bracelets, she is wearing gauntlets. several plates of metal layered on top one another on only the front of the arm, attached to the leather of the gauntlet. There is a distinction between having an interpretation of something and drawing something entirely different.

And yeah I figured the leather still on WW after being shattered were still keeping her power restrained.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Grail?