Grail vs Superman

• 123 results
ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wonder how she would fair against Dr. Fate's level of magic, Captain Atom's level of energy maniipulation/absorption & matter manipulation/absorption, Firestorm's level of manipulation/absorption, Martian Manhunter's level of telepathy, Superboy's level of telekinesis, and Raven's soul self?

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone is bandwagoning on Grail but let's face it, if she is related to Darkseid then she may have inherited his poor durability. Hasn't Superman KOed Darkseid in a few hits when he cut loose? It's going to be even worse when he turns those moon shattering punches on Grail's face.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Superman could escape being cut by Grail's magical sycthe, then he would win. Otherwise, she slice him a new one.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@baltoro said:

Everyone is bandwagoning on Grail but let's face it, if she is related to Darkseid then she may have inherited his poor durability. Hasn't Superman KOed Darkseid in a few hits when he cut loose? It's going to be even worse when he turns those moon shattering punches on Grail's face.

No, wrong Superman and wrong Darkseid. PC Darkseid was fodder and PC Superman went unchallenged.

N52 Superman hasn't ever moved Darkseid, before I say hurt him. And N52 Darkseid could probably wreck PC Superman, even if PC Superman was trying.

N52 Superman isn't PC Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grail wins. She can just omega beam him. Easily.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Grail stomps.

Void-Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grail.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Superman, need to see more from Grail.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#60  Edited By MasterKungFu

grail

Lunarstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grail is awesome superman might win or not, hard to tell especially when morals are in character.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Superman,Grail is the typical villain sue and not even a good one,her fights were hilariously stupid. She's just the female Grayven.

Oboga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

No, wrong Superman and wrong Darkseid. PC Darkseid was fodder and PC Superman went unchallenged.

N52 Superman hasn't ever moved Darkseid, before I say hurt him. And N52 Darkseid could probably wreck PC Superman, even if PC Superman was trying.

N52 Superman isn't PC Superman.

Well that's a very bold statement indeed. Care to explain why you believe this? PC Superman was OP and ridiculous, so I'd love to see anything proving this (unless you mean Golden Age Superman, in which case obviously Darkside stomps).

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam has the strength of Hercules.

N52 Herc is actually in Aquaman's tier, not FP supes.

So saying "she harmed him and can therefore hurt supes" doesn't add up anymore.

Clark wins

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grail

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: N52 Billy gets his powers from the Wizard and not the Gods but Supes still seems above him.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: so pretty much what I posted. Every letter stands for an attribute. He's always gotten his power via the wizard.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Superman loses.
Superman with his all powers blitzes the hell out of Grail.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: I meant they remove the letter representation part, they Wizard gave Billy his remaining power before he died.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: aww that sucks. But I guess that's why I heard he can do magic nowadays.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Superman.

DGarci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She beat the justice league without breaking a sweat, so she would probably beat superman. She said she was prepared for all of them and had been watching them - which is why she could beat them so easily, so Superman wouldn't be a problem either. At this stage, Superman really isn't that much higher Wonder Woman's base level overall. I'd say Grail is about as strong as god mode Wonder Woman - it would make sense seeing that they have roughly the same 'genetic' make-up.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grail is impressive but what she did Supes can do if he wanted to as well honestly.

I think will go Supes til I see more feats then surprising the JL no less on Grail's behalf.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The_Kidd

@dgarci: And what exactly is God mode WW best feats because Supes best feats are more impressive than anything WW did in the N52 so far.

DGarci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: There haven't been too many feats; I think it has been implied that God mode WW is more powerful, they just haven't shown the true extent of it because she prefers not using it. Wonder Woman at her base level could already easily beat kryptonians - Supergirl and sun charged Zod and Faora (and Superman clearly struggled with them). How much easier would those battles have gone if she took her bracelets off?

DGarci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DGarci

@fallingcliffs: Shazam has already given him a lot of trouble in the past. I doubt he could break WW's bracelets or even beat her so easily. Also don't think he could do to the laterns what she did, but they wouldn't be a problem. Shazam and WW alone would be too much for him unless he had a boost. It is convinient that Grail came when Superman wasn't around, so I guess we might never know, though.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dgarci:He may not be able to break them right away but Clark also holds back, first arch he was pretty much beating down GL, knocked flash back with a flicker finger and was hardly effected by WW knocking him back he was trying to break it up between GL And WW. That was also pre new 52, Shazam got decked by Clark in New 52 into the ground literally after Shazam punched him and Clark stopped pulling his punches a bit.

Supes is faster than Shazam is though, much better speed feats he can get him plus like I said Grail also took them all off guard. If Supes was pissed, got them off guard they'd have equally a hard time. Who knows she may fight him at some point. She's obviously pretty formidable though since she's a hybrid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now grail has been confirmed to be faster and stronger than wonder woman. So I'd definitely say she wins now.

I also think everyone who says superman wins is ignoring the fact that Grails omega beams can one shot superman like Darkseid did.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Faster, but stronger was a maybe. Although you're positive that her OB can shot shot Superman? Because I'm pretty sure her OB aren't on Darkseid's level or hasn't shown anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Her OB broke WWW's bracelets. Darkseid didn't and he tried.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I've been kinda getting conflicting statements though, however are they the same bracelets?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: People say they are different bracelets because they are drawn differently than those in other books but they are the same I think. She doesn't have multiple bracelets. Every artist had their own little variations.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Wolfrazer
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Superman

Until grail actually beats someone with Superman's feats,he still beats her.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dgarci said:

@the_kidd: There haven't been too many feats; I think it has been implied that God mode WW is more powerful, they just haven't shown the true extent of it because she prefers not using it. Wonder Woman at her base level could already easily beat kryptonians - Supergirl and sun charged Zod and Faora (and Superman clearly struggled with them). How much easier would those battles have gone if she took her bracelets off?

I remember all that, Supergirl is nowhere Clark level, she got beat by PG, recently Red Hood was able to break her grip because he was amped by venom also her fights with Zod & Faora was impressive she didn't not effortlessly solo them, if she could why did she get those gear from Hephaestus. In that same title WW got her arm broken by Doomsday in their first encounter and would of gotten killed in the rematch if Superman didnt stop him.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has a fair chance to defeat her, If he dodges the Omega beams.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Super Man has infinity strength and no limits. Credible sources state this.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#91  Edited By Batman3000
Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Grail while she was fighting WW she didn't seem too worried that she was talking to Superman.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Now grail has been confirmed to be faster and stronger than wonder woman. So I'd definitely say she wins now.

I also think everyone who says superman wins is ignoring the fact that Grails omega beams can one shot superman like Darkseid did.

It makes sense that Grail is stronger and faster than Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman should be equal to Grail when using God-mode. Oh and whether or not these bracelets were the same is a debate, however she did have different ones that she used in Hades and another pair in her closet on the JL tower.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inclined to say Grail.

Avatar image for deactivated-601b8b3765a01
deactivated-601b8b3765a01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ends in sex

I feel like Grail would rape Superman. Like how Nemesis did to Majestic.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:
@dgarci said:

I remember all that, Supergirl is nowhere Clark level, she got beat by PG, recently Red Hood was able to break her grip because he was amped by venom also her fights with Zod & Faora was impressive she didn't not effortlessly solo them, if she could why did she get those gear from Hephaestus. In that same title WW got her arm broken by Doomsday in their first encounter and would of gotten killed in the rematch if Superman didnt stop him.

Powergirl beating Supergirl makes sense given that New52 Powergirl was stated to be genitically identical except older.

WW with bracelets on was getting beaten badly by Doomsday vs Superman who was able to take him down when he went all out.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Still Grail.

VpgCosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers