User Lists: 0

Batman Beyond.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I've always liked Dick Greyson best, but I dunno who would win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nightwing...I think.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Nightwing beats terry with or without Bruce telling terry what to do.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KraytRawk

Nightwing has the skill and training Terry tired to achieve, though Terry has the superior tech. Nightwing (6/10)

Edit: Hand to Hand fight? Dick Grayson smacks Terry around.. Nightwing (8/10)

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

Terry's nowhere near as skilled Dick, but i think the suit enhances him physically, just not enough to win

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol no Terry's suit gives him ridiculously over powered durability and strength, with just the suit he can turn invisible shock people and fly,

Terry actually wins this 10/10 he's fought people physically stronger than Dick and won most of the time.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol no Terry's suit gives him ridiculously over powered durability and strength, with just the suit he can turn invisible shock people and fly,

Terry actually wins this 10/10 he's fought people physically stronger than Dick and won most of the time.

The OP said "Fist only." I just assumed that Terry was without his suit.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By omegablast452

@omegablast452 said:

Nobody said nothing with out the suit just fist to fist combat no gadgets or weapons, and obviously he assumed with the suit why else would this match be here?

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kraytrawk said:

@omegablast452 said:

Nobody said nothing with out the suit just fist to fist combat no gadgets or weapons, and obviously he assumed with the suit why else would this match be here?

Wouldn't the suit technically be considered a gadget? Just saying, though you are right. If he didn't have the suit the fight would be called Nightwing vs Terry McGinnis.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry was almost killed by nearly every villain he ever fought...his suit wasn't even that powerful seeing as he had the crap kicked out of him by normal humans on several occasions.

Nightwing would beat the daylights out of him

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing. Terry all ready lost to a clone of nightwing iirc (in the comics)

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By omegablast452

@omegablast452 said:

Terry was almost killed by nearly every villain he ever fought...his suit wasn't even that powerful seeing as he had the crap kicked out of him by normal humans on several occasions.

Well obviously you didn't see the episodes were he's moved giant pillars away and survived a large engine fall on top of him, Dick is just fit teen he ain't doing crap againt Terry's suit

Metal>>>>>>>Flesh

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Nightwing has far more feats to back up his hand-to-hand combat ability. Terry is impressive, but not enough to hold his own for more than an extended period of time. On the other hand, Terry has more efficient (and versatile) equipment. Grayson has some tech too, but like his superiority over Terry in martial arts, Batman Beyond has more feats in that area.

Overall, I could see Nightwing winning after a fight, as he has more feats from his comic book lifespan, and his own on-par equipment would hold off some of Terry's advancing attacks.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing stomps. He has far better hand-to-hand training and massively better agility. Even without gadgets Nightwing is going to be getting far more hits in. Combine that with his much better tactical ability and intelligence; Terry just isn't going to win this.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well obviously you didn't see the episodes were he's moved giant pillars away and survived a large engine fall on top of him, Dick is just fit teen he ain't doing crap againt Terry's suit

Metal>>>>>>>Flesh

I did see most episodes...even if he did move these things and survive such events it doesn't change the fact that he has been beaten up by normal humans with less skill than Nightwing. ....

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

Metal>>>>>>>Flesh

I did see most episodes...even if he did move these things and survive such events it doesn't change the fact that he has been beaten up by normal humans with less skill than Nightwing. ....

obviously it was PIS or those were enhanced humans, I don't really recall him being hurt by regular people though his suit is very inconsistent on occasions he can do spiderman lvl feats at best and at lowest his armor can be penetrated by musket rounds.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing. Skill beats Tech.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

batman beyond, bat beyond suit has invisibility cloak

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing. Skill beats Tech.

lol no.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick grason in the beyond series is still quite impressive, given the right conditions he could probably take terry in that comic. I would assume that going with nightwing in his prime he should be able to take it. Depends how long terry has been batman

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rolldestroyer

nightwing wins in h2h

dondave3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Beyond.

This, I think Terry will beat Dick here..now, if it's OUT of suit vs. Dick, Dick I think will win. But NW's suit, weapons vs. Terry's. Terry wins

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New_World_Order
IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the suit terry stomps 10/10. Too much stat enhancement and tech in that suit for this to be a fair fight. It's like a very toned down iron man (very).

Without the suit Nightwing wins.