Flash vs Superman(New 52)

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@vegetassgss: flash almost always goes below light speed. That is unless he knows he's fighting a fast character.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By kbroskywalker

@vegetassgss: yea cause flash in an active fight v supes would be willing to punch at speeds that can ko him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetassgss: yea cause flash in an active fight v supes would be willing to punch at speeds that can ko him.

Flash in character would not do a thing like that. But yes there was a context Superman caught him off guard.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetassgss: actually in charcater flash has fought at those speeds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: In character it becomes different for a fight with Superman. Counting nonsense and jobbing i guess. Everything depends on the context only JLA member who does not hold back in character even when fighting against friends in my opinion is wonder woman. After becoming god of war.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetassgss: uh how bout batman when fighting superpowered foes?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetassgss: uh how bout batman when fighting superpowered foes?

When Batman fought JL members in endgame he did not kill anyone but defeated them, he has plans for everything. Batman would not hold back i guess i don't know much. But when Batman fights Superpowered foes PIS would be on.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetassgss: pis? yea, no pis, alfred pimp slaps everbody in dc earth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By christianrapper

@vegetassgss: Supes does not have ftl combat speed, I'm not sure where you're getting this. In their opening comic, barry wasn't even moving at lightspeed and supes only tagged barry when he stopped.

yes he does. what are you talking about? that's his thing, too. he is one of the fastest beings in the universe. this combat speed crap is an invention of the battle forums. EVERYONE'S combat speed is actually faster than their travel speed. combat speed is just reaction speed. if your reaction speed was the same as your travel speed, you would not be able to react to things going more than 20 miles an hour. if you hit someone, your fist move more than 20 miles an hour.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker said:

@vegetassgss: Supes does not have ftl combat speed, I'm not sure where you're getting this. In their opening comic, barry wasn't even moving at lightspeed and supes only tagged barry when he stopped.

yes he does. what are you talking about? that's his thing, too. he is one of the fastest beings in the universe. this combat speed crap is an invention of the battle forums. EVERYONE'S combat speed is actually faster than their travel speed. combat speed is just reaction speed. if your reaction speed was the same as your travel speed, you would not be able to react to things going more than 20 miles an hour. if you hit someone, your fist move more than 20 miles an hour.

Chritianrapper i already told that to kbroskywalker before. There is a difference between combat speed and travel speed. But superman (new52) does have FTL reactions.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By christianrapper

@p00ty said:

@christianrapper: Flash was in different positions while Clark was stuck in one position. Nothing in that scan shows pain. I agree Supes can hurt him but that scan proves little

superman was not stuck on one position. he was watching the flash move. that scan was beautifully crafted. it showed that superman can react to the flash, yes, the flash is faster. that scan showed that the flash just can't overwhelm the clark with his speed. however, superman is extremely fast himself. supes is also stronger and has more powers. the flash will beat superman in a race. however, a fight is not a race.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: you think that one scan proves that Supes can keep up with Flash in combat speed? Does this scan prove that Lex Luthor is a match for superman in speed? No. It's obvious that neither Flash nor Superman were going all out. These scans show who is faster in every aspect.

your scan only shows one page. Look at this link for the other page. barry is toying with superman. Wally spins him around. Sends him through a wall. And dances around him. http://imgur.com/a/JhzoM#1

Lex hit superman so Lex must be as fast as Superman.....No
Can react in femtosecond That is one quadrillionth, or one millionth of one billionth, of a second.
Can react in femtosecond That is one quadrillionth, or one millionth of one billionth, of a second.
Barry is having lunch. Superman has to speed up his senses to match Barry's resting speed
Barry is having lunch. Superman has to speed up his senses to match Barry's resting speed
Flash beats Supes by phasing
Flash is toying with supes and this is after Flash punched him through a wall

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@christianrapper: you think that one scan proves that Supes can keep up with Flash in combat speed? Does this scan prove that Lex Luthor is a match for superman in speed? No. It's obvious that neither Flash nor Superman were going all out. These scans show who is faster in every aspect.

your scan only shows one page. Look at this link for the other page. barry is toying with superman. Wally spins him around. Sends him through a wall. And dances around him. http://imgur.com/a/JhzoM#1

he is not toying with superman. that would be just dumb. superman just beat him.actualy superman understimated him at first. he only tried to grab him. clark had no idea that the flash was that fast. however, after supes took his measure he was able to tag him. it's freaking superman. why is it so hard for you to believe that he can tag the flash? they actually showed supes doing it. the flash just got beat. that's the end of the story. all you did is prove my point with those scans.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: he is not toying with superman

Flash is pulling Supes cape over his head. That is the definition of toying with someone. He is dodging Supes without attacking him. If Flash was serious then why didn't flash throw a punch? He just dodged and toyed with Supes

that would be just dumb.

It's only dumb because you don't know the context of the story. Someone was causing trouble and they didn't know who it was. So Flash was investigating not trying to hurt anyone

superman just beat him

No. Flash put Supes through a wall then dodged Supes multiple times. Flash could have hit him multiple times but chose to clown Supes instead

actualy superman understimated him at first.

Are you reading the scans??? Flash says " no one can touch me". Flash is so cocky that he gets hit.

after supes took his measure he was able to tag him

He surprised an over confident Flash

why is it so hard for you to believe that he can tag the flash?

Supes can tag Flash if Flash is overconfident.

they actually showed supes doing it.

They showed Lex hitting Superman also. Does that prove that Lex is as fast as Superman? One scan does NOT tell the whole story. We look at FEATS not one FEAT.

the flash just got beat

Umm supes got knocked through a wall. Supes got dodged multiple times. Both were able to continue fighting. Supes didn't beat Flash

I showed MULTIPLE scans to support my argument. I showed Flash dodging Supermans attacks. I showed Superman having to speed up his senses just to match Flash senses. I showed Flash having femtosecond reaction time. You showed one part of a scan where a over confident Flash got hit. Do you have anything else to show?

Flash shows no exertion while superman is sweating and struggling to catch Flash
Flash shows no exertion while superman is sweating and struggling to catch Flash

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetassgss: @christianrapper: @p00ty:I'm just backing you up here Pooty. supes only tags bary after he stops. Notice that when he's hit, he slies opposite where he was in the last panel with no shift in direction.

Also a femto second is used to measure the speed light travels between BACTERIA. Barry reacts with that speed with pure instinct., MORALS ON.

How did supes beat barry? Flash instantly recovered from the hit. Note that soon after when ds hits the league with an aoe attack, barry is the first to recover. DARKSEID AOE attack>superman snap, punch, or even full body tackle. Later on Barry tanks hits moving mftl. Note thisis proven by the fact they were speeding through time when the the two fought, A punch at lightspeed can knock out people with supes durability, a punch mmftl, is way more powerful.

Supes only stands a chance if flash is jobbing.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By TheGhostKnight

@p00ty: Superman was weakened by red sun glares in this instance

No Caption Provided

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: thats nice, flash still moves faster than supes can percieve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetassgss: @christianrapper: @p00ty:I'm just backing you up here Pooty. supes only tags bary after he stops. Notice that when he's hit, he slies opposite where he was in the last panel with no shift in direction.

Also a femto second is used to measure the speed light travels between BACTERIA. Barry reacts with that speed with pure instinct., MORALS ON.

How did supes beat barry? Flash instantly recovered from the hit. Note that soon after when ds hits the league with an aoe attack, barry is the first to recover. DARKSEID AOE attack>superman snap, punch, or even full body tackle. Later on Barry tanks hits moving mftl. Note thisis proven by the fact they were speeding through time when the the two fought, A punch at lightspeed can knock out people with supes durability, a punch mmftl, is way more powerful.

Supes only stands a chance if flash is jobbing.

kbroskywalker I seriously don't understand why you tagged me in the post. I have already discussed these things with you before and you have told me.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theghostknight: Cool. That proves that we shouldn't base opinions off of one scan. Context is essential

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By kenshima15

Superman wins. I don't see how N52 Barry can hurt him by punching him. He can't even hurt some of his invulnerable villains, and broke his hand attempting to punch one. He's slower in cold temperatures, Superman has frozen entire city blocks, a whole city if you count Darkseid's War Superman Tie In. He's shown that he may not be as fast as Barry, but given enough time and patience he can tag him.

I vote Superman.

No Caption Provided

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@christianrapper: he is not toying with superman

Flash is pulling Supes cape over his head. That is the definition of toying with someone. He is dodging Supes without attacking him. If Flash was serious then why didn't flash throw a punch? He just dodged and toyed with Supes

that would be just dumb.

It's only dumb because you don't know the context of the story. Someone was causing trouble and they didn't know who it was. So Flash was investigating not trying to hurt anyone

superman just beat him

No. Flash put Supes through a wall then dodged Supes multiple times. Flash could have hit him multiple times but chose to clown Supes instead

actualy superman understimated him at first.

Are you reading the scans??? Flash says " no one can touch me". Flash is so cocky that he gets hit.

after supes took his measure he was able to tag him

He surprised an over confident Flash

why is it so hard for you to believe that he can tag the flash?

Supes can tag Flash if Flash is overconfident.

they actually showed supes doing it.

They showed Lex hitting Superman also. Does that prove that Lex is as fast as Superman? One scan does NOT tell the whole story. We look at FEATS not one FEAT.

the flash just got beat

Umm supes got knocked through a wall. Supes got dodged multiple times. Both were able to continue fighting. Supes didn't beat Flash

I showed MULTIPLE scans to support my argument. I showed Flash dodging Supermans attacks. I showed Superman having to speed up his senses just to match Flash senses. I showed Flash having femtosecond reaction time. You showed one part of a scan where a over confident Flash got hit. Do you have anything else to show?

dude, he lost. it's over. your scans prove nothing, but he got hit by supe's index finger. all the bold sentences in the world won't change that. superman catching the flash in a scan doesn't change anything either.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15: supes beats a time manipulator who created and controls an omnieverything dimension( don't believe me? check the scan below), can calculate any scenario can on instinct react to light as humans to bacteria, can one shot supes with a punch(remember LIGHT SPEED punches ko the likes of mogul), has outdone superman in tanking(got up from an aoe darksied attack first), can time travel instantly, has phased more powerful versions of supes(mmh), can make what he phases through explode, and can create lightning speed vortexes?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: He beat him? flash instantly recovered. Flash was STANDING STILL WHEN HE WAS TAGGED.

Notice how flash is flying directly opposite where he last stood? HE DIDN'T MOVE.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: @christianrapper: Batman has tagged Superman so that means Batman is as fast as superman. C-rapper uses a single out of context scan to base his entire argument. No need to continue

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@kbroskywalker: @christianrapper: Batman has tagged Superman so that means Batman is as fast as superman. C-rapper uses a single out of context scan to base his entire argument. No need to continue

a lot of people are superman level speed then. sweet. more ammo for the battle threads

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: And yet he couldn't beat darkseid? Got tossed around by superman?

Flash is a plot device because he can change history

Superman can do the infinite mass punch too and he's already physically stronger

He's also the second smartest person on earth (as far as the new 52 goes ) he could easily anticipate where flash will be and kill him with a punch

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By kbroskywalker

@deathsdoor726: flash's punch at mmftl>supes punch whiich won't be at lightspeed because he doesn't have lightsspeed combat speed.

He was tossed around by supes? Stop spreading misinformation.

Uh, ds would stomp superman so hard.

Flash moves faster than supes could react. He reacts to light as humans react to bacteria.

Flash can calculate every possible scenario in an instinct

I guess I should bring up that in convergence it was mentioned by a verion of supes that flash was the most important person in hypertime because he's supposed to stop the antimonitor.

Or maybe i should bring up he erased the entire damn pre 52 including thougfht robot and sa supes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba89dccd4593
deactivated-5ba89dccd4593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No IMP or speed steal, so gotta give it to Supes.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: FTL travel speed he went from pluto to earth (320x faster than light something flash has never done in the new 52)

Lets say superman doesn't have light speed combat speed (which he does) he can still move 320x faster than light

Flash didn't erase anything read DC rebirth they gave everyone a hint at who did

And yeah he got tossed around by superman it was pretty obvious

And during convergence who stopped brainiac? Who fought the anti monitor in the new 52? If he's so powerful how come he didn't stop Grail? Last time I checked Jesse Quick (earth 3 flash) got WRECKED by captain cold... and Jesse Quick sent the teen titans back in time so before you start that time travel crap its obviously not enough to win everything

I'm looking for the scan where a weakened Superman covers wonder woman with his cape AFTER an atom was split but BEFORE the explosion

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: Actually no, he did erase everything, this is explicitly stated in the comic. Its hinted manhattan may have caused him to do what he did, but it is stated BARRY caused it more than once in rebirth.

WHAT? supes was being played with with flash not even trying to hit him. All supes did was tag barry when he was standing still and barry instantly recxovered.

Travel speed means nothing in a fight.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthangelo: I'm getting tired of pointing out why thats bs so I'm just copy and pasting:

supes beats a time manipulator who created and controls an omnieverything dimension( don't believe me? check the scan below), can calculate any scenario can on instinct react to light as humans to bacteria, can one shot supes with a punch(remember LIGHT SPEED punches ko the likes of mogul), has outdone superman in tanking(got up from an aoe darksied attack first), can time travel instantly, has phased more powerful versions of supes(mmh), can make what he phases through explode, and can create lightning speed vortexes?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By deathsdoor726

@kbroskywalker said:

@deathsdoor726: flash's punch at mmftl>supes punch whiich won't be at lightspeed because he doesn't have lightsspeed combat speed.

He was tossed around by supes? Stop spreading misinformation.

Uh, ds would stomp superman so hard.

Flash moves faster than supes could react. He reacts to light as humans react to bacteria.

Flash can calculate every possible scenario in an instinct

I guess I should bring up that in convergence it was mentioned by a verion of supes that flash was the most important person in hypertime because he's supposed to stop the antimonitor.

Or maybe i should bring up he erased the entire damn pre 52 including thougfht robot and sa supes.

Yet earth 2 flash got his foot broken by superman earth 3 flash got his leg blown off by Cold

If flash is so powerful how come he couldn't beat Rao or H'el? How come supergirl almost killed him?

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By deathsdoor726

@kbroskywalker said:

@deathsdoor726: Actually no, he did erase everything, this is explicitly stated in the comic. Its hinted manhattan may have caused him to do what he did, but it is stated BARRY caused it more than once in rebirth.

WHAT? supes was being played with with flash not even trying to hit him. All supes did was tag barry when he was standing still and barry instantly recxovered.

Travel speed means nothing in a fight.

No but okay

You brought up travel speed earlier so obviously it does

@kbroskywalker said:

@earthangelo: I'm getting tired of pointing out why thats bs so I'm just copy and pasting:

supes beats a time manipulator who created and controls an omnieverything dimension( don't believe me? check the scan below), can calculate any scenario can on instinct react to light as humans to bacteria, can one shot supes with a punch(remember LIGHT SPEED punches ko the likes of mogul), has outdone superman in tanking(got up from an aoe darksied attack first), can time travel instantly, has phased more powerful versions of supes(mmh), can make what he phases through explode, and can create lightning speed vortexes?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

NEW 52 SUPERMAN VS FLASH READ THE TITLE

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: NEW 52 FLASH CAN DO ALL THAT

HE'S MORE POWERFUL THAN PRE 52 FLASH

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15: supes beats a time manipulator who created and controls an omnieverything dimension( don't believe me? check the scan below), can calculate any scenario can on instinct react to light as humans to bacteria, can one shot supes with a punch(remember LIGHT SPEED punches ko the likes of mogul), has outdone superman in tanking(got up from an aoe darksied attack first), can time travel instantly, has phased more powerful versions of supes(mmh), can make what he phases through explode, and can create lightning speed vortexes?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You're using multiple different Flashes. N52 Flash is yet to use or show case the Infamous Infinite Mass Punch. He's punches ain't doing squat to someone like N52 Superman. I pick N52 Supes.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: @kenshima15:no, I'M NOT.

New 52 barry allen is still the creator of the speed force, and only new 52 flash can control the speed force and manipulate time.

No Caption Provided

Barry beats a time manipulator with his first use of time manipulation. Said time manipulator has zolomon's power set.

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By kenshima15

@deathsdoor726 said:
@kbroskywalker said:

@deathsdoor726: NEW 52 FLASH CAN DO ALL THAT

HE'S MORE POWERFUL THAN PRE 52 FLASH

Scans???

I want scans for this absurd claim as well. n52 Flash can't speed steal, can't even use or has used the Infinite Mass Punch. Nor does he have any feats rivaling his high end pn52 feats.

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 barry allen is still the creator of the speed force, and only new 52 flash can control the speed force and manipulate time.

No Caption Provided

Barry beats a time manipulator with his first use of time manipulation. Said time manipulator has zolomon's power set.

He speed up time for a guy who can slow down time. How does that help him against Superman? Won't speeding up time for Superman literally make Superman move faster? Speeding up time is only useful when your opponent can slow it down. He was the perfect counter for Zoom's powers. Useless against actual speedsters I must say

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: Superman while extremely weakened covers wonder woman after the atom is split and before the explosion (which 10 nano seconds but keep in mind this is him WEAKENED)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: So he tanks a nuke?

yea thats not impressive. Barry ahas tanked hits mftl, aka way more powerful than the punches that kod guys with supes level durability)

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker said:

He speed up time for a guy who can slow down time. How does that help him against Superman? Won't speeding up time for Superman literally make Superman move faster? Speeding up time is only useful when your opponent can slow it down. He was the perfect counter for Zoom's powers. Useless against actual speedsters I must say

Exactly

@kbroskywalker how about this show me a scan of NEW 52 flash reacting to something as fast as nuclear detonation and moving 320x faster than light and/or using an infinite mass punch

Honestly an IMP wouldn't do much to superman he survived a black hole

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsdoor726: So he tanks a nuke?

yea thats not impressive. Barry ahas tanked hits mftl, aka way more powerful than the punches that kod guys with supes level durability)

He was weakened he was almost beat to death by an ultra amped general zod

Post one scan of him doing that in the new 52 you can state things all you want lmao you have to back it up or you lose

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15: @deathsdoor726:Barry reacted to light as humans react to bacteria, ON INSTINCT:

No Caption Provided

new 52 superman survived a blackhole, please show me scans?

You just showed a scan of him being kkod by a nuke.

Also barry can just speed dump or phase which he can do irrelevant of durability.

No it works on anyone. Barry's power is opposite of prof. prof slows others down, BARRY SPEEDS HIMSELF UP. THAT APPLIES TO ANYBODY.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By deathsdoor726

@kbroskywalker said:

@kenshima15: @deathsdoor726:Barry reacted to light as humans react to bacteria, ON INSTINCT:

No Caption Provided

new 52 superman survived a blackhole, please show me scans?

You just showed a scan of him being kkod by a nuke.

Also barry can just speed dump or phase which he can do irrelevant of durability.

No it works on anyone. Barry's power is opposite of prof. prof slows others down, BARRY SPEEDS HIMSELF UP. THAT APPLIES TO ANYBODY.

He said it makes him untouchable but yet he got tagged by superman AND supergirl

black hole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything flash can do

Flash only has good travel speed feats and supermans are far better than his

post one scan of him going 320x faster than light

IN ORDER TO SPEED DUMP SOMEONE FLASH WOULD HAVE TO CATCH THEM NEW 52 SUPERMAN HAS BETTER TRAVEL SPEEDS THAN FLASH