Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Super antagonists should stomp here.

Edit: Just saw stats equalized.

I assume Hit still gets his time powers, so he could stall Buu. I think Jiren is a better fighter thank Cell, so he could beat him. And I think Goku Black could easily outskill Frieza.

Not a stomp, but definitely a solid win for the Super Team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DBZ team takes this handily. Cell and Buu are packing crazy hax. Not to mention Hit is the only one who has hax and stats are equalised. So if he or Jiren get cut by Frieza disc its game over.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBS Antagonists should win, I would say that since no one can counter Hit's Time Skip he could be argued to solo.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBS antagonists win but Black dies horribly. The dude is basically a masochist in-character when it comes to tanking attacks.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By felgrim

@joviolma: hate to say it, but I agree with you. ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Buu could potentially absorb him by separating cells from his body.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SkySanji

Any DBS antagonist can solo with complete and utter ease.

Okay sorry I completely missed that stats where equalized, Team 2 in a high diff fight

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Paytience

Team 1. Buu and Cell regen and zenkai/magic stomp, respectively. Team 2 could beat the tar out of them, but it really shouldnt matter. Regen, plus Friezas durdability and power, means that team 2 cannot put them down before hitting a stamina drain.

They might not even be able to do if the stats were NOT equalised.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Buu could potentially absorb him by separating cells from his body.

True, but I don't see why Hit couldn't avoid it with Time-Skip, and Buu usually resorts in absorb someone when that person surpass him in Raw power, since stats are equalized here this would be unlikely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu could likely absorb and solo. His powers are truly op and not to mention the Candy Beam which he fully utilises in character.

Cell would keep getting Zenkai boosts and become stronger as well.

Frieza is... Frieza.

I'll back Z antagonists.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Hit has that advantage. He can dodge physical strikes but he could dodge a bubble gum from behind? Putting Buu down with physical strikes is still difficult not impossible. In that case, Hit could win.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmpressOfDread

Hit has that advantage.

True.

He can dodge physical strikes but he could dodge a bubble gum from behind?

That I'm not ure, it would depend if he would be fast enough to perceive and react to it with his Time-Skip, like I said before with ES, there is no reaon to assume Buu would try to absorb him, not to mention this would only happen if Hit managed to surpass his power which is lkely since Hit showe adaptation skills, but if this is the case, both his speed and strength would increase considerable, so I would say that he would manage to react using his time-skip.

Putting Buu down with physical strikes is still difficult not impossible.

Not really, correct me if I'm wrong since I never read the final DBZ chapters, but IIRC, Kid Buu was wrecking Fat Buu so bad that he wasn't managing to regenerate and or fight anymore, with this, I would say that is safe to assume that Buu's reg is not unlimited and can stop if he receive too much damage constantly, with him knocked out, get rid of Cell and Frieza would be easy for the others.

In that case, Hit could win.

Okay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Buu's regen is not unlimited that would be an NLF. It can be taxed and he can be KOd but the stats are equal here and Fat Buu vs Kid Buu stats were not equal. Kid Buu has a stat advantage there. Buu does absorb when he is on a disadvantage. Not being able to fight back against Hit would be a disadvantage. Buu could separate a part of his body and absorb him from behind while engaging him in combat. Sort of like this.

Loading Video...

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d back team 2

hits time abilities would allow him to kill frieza with equal stats

Black can produce more clones than cell has been shown to produce cell jrs and he can do it independent of his own body and has a weapon that can cut space.

Jiren can go limit breaker even with equalized stats would give him an edge physically and energy wise.

Really the HUGE issue is buu, but with clones, time cage, and jiren for a little extra firepower I could see them winning.

But if buu absorbs black or hit its probably over.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JOVIOLMA

EmpressOfDread

Buu's regen is not unlimited that would be an NLF.

True, we don't have disagreements though.

It can be taxed and he can be KOd but the stats are equal here and Fat Buu vs Kid Buu stats were not equal. Kid Buu has a stat advantage there.

That's true, but like I said, due to Hit and Black's adaptation skills, they would surpass him at some point, and Hit could be argued to dominate him a H2H and end up K.O. him.

Buu does absorb when he is on a disadvantage.

We only have 2 stances where he opted to absorb someone

When he was outclassed in number and power---->

• Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and Mystic Gohan vs him
  • When he know that fusion would be a problem and that potentially would outclass him----->Gohan and Goku vs him

Not being able to fight back against Hit would be a disadvantage

True but not being able to counter Hit's Time Skip and adaptation skills would also be a problem, he would end up outclassing in both speed and power, and with Time-Skip+ Faster speed than Buu, he could be argued to react and dodge the attack with his Time-Skip.

Buu could separate a part of his body and absorb him from behind while engaging him in combat. Sort of like this.

Yep, but with time skip, he could be argued to react to it, plus, Hit also can get intangible.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With stats equalized, team DBZ wins mid diff. Cell can regen and come back stronger, and Buu can regen from anything the opposite team can dish out. Frieza is the weak link, but his team members can carry IMO.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku Black and Jiren are pretty much just brawlers, though they could probably beat Frieza. Cell is a martial arts master with many different techniques, plus absorption, plus regen. He is above anybody in team DBS except maybe Hit, but Hit's attacks probably wouldn't even work on Buu who is the most dangerous here due to his immortality, absorption, candy beam, ect. With equal stats Cell is hard to put down, and Buu is extremely hard to put down. Hit's time skip, while dangerous, won't be enough imo.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ team stomps here.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlackWizzard17

@alextheboss: actually Goku Black is a trained Martial Artist (after all he is Zamasu) just in a stronger body.

On topic; If cell can get stronger then Black solo Stomps. He is King of getting random power boost from struggling with ssj2 goku to tanking attacks from ssb vegeta in base

He can create clones as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Somehow I am not getting your tag. You can tag me normally.

When he was outclassed in number and power---->

Being beaten is the reason why he goes for absorption or in other words when he is losing the battle. That technique turns the tides in his favor.

Yep, but with time skip, he could be argued to react to it, plus, Hit also can get intangible.

He activates his time skip. It can't counter sneak attacks. He won't know what is coming, even Gohan did not know. As fast as Hit maybe he will find it extremely difficult to put down Buu as pointed out already. His physiology is not like Vegeta someone who can't heal or grow himself from fumes back to normal. He could come back as a goo and surround Hit entirely. There are too many things he can do as well.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17:

actually Goku Black is a trained Martial Artist (after all he is Zamasu) just in a stronger body.

Zamasu would be better than Frieza and Buu at martial arts, but probably not Cell.

On topic; If cell can get stronger then Black solo Stomps. He is King of getting random power boost from struggling with ssj2 goku to tanking attacks from ssb vegeta in base

I guess if he got stronger than maybe.

He can create clones as well.

That probably wouldn't be enough to get rid of Cell or Buu. He could beat Frieza in a 1v1 though.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is useless, Cell is a better Black but Hit is the most broken one here, if he fights smart he can unfreeze his allies inside his time skip (which he shown he can do when killing that mafia mob alien guy) and steamroll team DBZ. If he's a selfish lone wolf his stamina may give in before outlasting Buu and Cell regens since he shown nothing in his arsenal to put either Buu or Cell for good.

Jiren < Frieza < Black < Cell < Buu < Hit. with equal stats

Gorochu44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: How do you think Hit would defeat Buu?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gaoron

@gorochu44: By tiering him, he would need to hit him enough for Buu to get tired and his regen to stop working. Other than that he can unfreeze his allies and they would blast Buu for him.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stats are equalized? I'm not sure. But I lean towards the Super Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Ball Z team if Cell and Buu fight smart!

Gorochu44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: I meant how could he beat Buu in a 1v1, since you put him above Buu.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thelocust619

DBS team has virtually no way of winning, making this a mismatch.

By default, you are not vaping Buu to the point of death without being stronger than him. Equal stats removes DBS's ability to beat him at all, and to a lesser degree Cell. Hit is virtually worthless as far as these two for anything but evasion. Buu specifically can solo through attrition or absorption, while Cell can be worn down over time but is still a problem.

Freeza can solo with his Earth busting as long as Hit doesn't target him first. That'd leave only Jiren unsuffocated, who can subsequently be cut in half or simply beaten in a fight. Freeza would have better than 50/50 odds due to his better moveset. Paralythith n tag teaming is also an easy win.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit and Goku Black could probably just Progress/Zenkai spam past everyone else's stats.

Frieza is a non-factor due to Black summoning a Clone or 2 to volleyball him around.

Jiren and Black can spend their time beating around Cell superior numbers due to Black's clones before he and Black (plus his Clones) can wipe Cell away.

Then it just turns into Jiren, Black, Hit and tons of Black's clones vs Buu which ends with Buu being vaporised over and over again.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBS team has virtually no way of winning, making this a mismatch.

By default, you are not vaping Buu to the point of death without being stronger than him. Equal stats removes DBS's ability to beat him at all, and to a lesser degree Cell. Hit is virtually worthless as far as these two for anything but evasion. Buu specifically can solo through attrition or absorption, while Cell can be worn down over time but is still a problem.

Freeza can solo with his Earth busting as long as Hit doesn't target him first. That'd leave only Jiren unsuffocated, who can subsequently be cut in half or simply beaten in a fight. Freeza would have better than 50/50 odds due to his better moveset. Paralythith n tag teaming is also an easy win.

copy that [the mismatch part]

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: Except Cell also has zenkai AND a healing factor to compound it; and Buu can end them with hax before they ever get into real contention.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Except Cell's Zenkai's are nowhere near as effective as Black's or Hit's Progression. Not to mention Cell can be killed rather easily by like, 3-4 enemies all equal or superior to him in stats which due to Black's clones won't be hard to do.

Hit can easily keep Buu busy via Time-Skip or he can just lock him up in his time cage until his team members finish off their enemies and they can all just begin spamming Buu with Ki Blasts until he dies.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread

Being beaten is the reason why he goes for absorption or in other words when he is losing the battle. That technique turns the tides in his favor.

Sure but like I said before, Hit could easily dominate him in a H2H and be argued to K.O. him, and although the absorption is a good technique Hit is not the kind of guy that let his guard down, like I said before while fighting with someone equal to him he could adapt constantly and surpass that person speed and power, when Gohan was absorbed he was already injured and tired and was caught off-guard, and like I said before, Hit can goes intangible and escape from the absorption.

He activates his time skip It can't counter sneak attacks.

Why exactly it wouldn't manage to counter ? And like I said before, Hit can goes intangible and escape from the attack, not to mention, Hit is not only one fighting here, his other teammates could be argued to notice the technique and protect him, and like I said before, Gohan was already injured cuz of his previously fight and was caught off-guard.

He won't know what is coming, even Gohan did not know.

?

As fast as Hit maybe he will find it extremely difficult to put down Buu as pointed out already. His physiology is not like Vegeta someone who can't heal or grow himself from fumes back to normal. He could come back as a goo and surround Hit entirely. There are too many things he can do as well.

We don't really have disagreements here though.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think there's any raw skilled involved in Dragonball whatsoever, it's all based on who outstats who. So this battle comes down to hax, which Cell and especially Buu seem to have the most of. Hit's Time Skip is the only advantageous thing on his side, and Black acts like every battle is a visit to the dominatrix so he's actually a handicap to his team. Jiren was only a threat through the sheer absurdity of his power levels, so with equalization he's loses a lot as well.

Hit can't carry through Buu's regen and candy beam and Cell's clones and lesser regen. I'd back team Z

HiPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stats being equal make things interesting. I assume this makes Buu's durability on par with the rest leaning he should be able to move put down by DBS.

Either way as others have mentioned Hit is the MVP in this match.

Based on actual combat technique.

Jiren - Rating him as the best with combat technique. He showed the ability to go against Ultra Instinct Goku in combat. While stats have to do with it, his technique should be on another level. He also showed the ability to analyze opponents attacks and how to react. Vados also commented he doesn't have a common weakness like most fighters.

Hit - Shown numerous times he has a strong defensive stance that doesn't leave openings. Has often fought people stronger or at a higher powerlevel than him and had the ability to hang (Jiren/Goku/Vegeta)

Buu - Just by virtue of having a unique skill set and approach to fighting makes me give him an edge over the rest of the guys available. Unique abilities make him solid.

Cell/Frieza - These guys haven't shown technical prowess on a greater level than others. Usually their power levels are the reason they are so dominant.

Black - As mentioned he is a reckless fighter, more so than the guys listed above. He most likely leaves himself open to an attack.

So that is general fighting technique, but then we have techniques.

Hit - Hit is the MVP for his team. His time skip ability should prevent him from ever being tagged and if he gets into a position he can use his time freeze ability he makes the opponents easy pickings. He also has phasing abilities for himself and that work for his attacks and vital strike ability. Bypassing whatever defenses DBZ team put up.

Buu - Power to absorb is massive assuming it allows him to go beyond equalized stats. I doubt he absorbs Hit or Jiren to best case scenario he absorbs Black. He also has Candy Beam. I don't see that tagging Black and in fact has only shown to tag non-threats I.e. Dabura and Chi-chi and Vegito who was standing in front of him talking. Also the fact they can still fight as a candy could result in him turning them back.

Jiren - Has an insane shield while meditating. Not sure how scaling affects it and doubt it has much use here.

Cell - Decent regeneration. I still see that as something that just by a constant barrage can be beaten through similar to Buu's and isn't nearly as effective as Buu.

DBS have the better overall fighters imo and Hits abilities seem better than Candy Beam. It will be a slog getting the two guys with Regen down but I think they can do it more times than not.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Gokluma

Buu absorbs Goku black by using his cockiness against him and help out his two allies against Hit & Jiren in a long fight

No Caption Provided

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By basicfan30
Loading Video...

With equalized stats no one can beat Buu unless they have Hakai. Hit might get some hits in he might even dodge an attack or two but this isn't even Buu's biggest spamming of the candy beam. (not to mention that TK of everyone in the city) Candy beam wins. Also he broke out of the hyperbolic time chamber because he was mad that he was stuck there. ( ripped a hole in the dimension just to remind yall) Not sure how that translates to Hit's time cage. But Buu is tooooo Haxstatic to lose with stats equalized.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backing team DBZ, mostly due to Super Buu, but Cell helps too.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If by stats you mean ki is equalized, team one stomps. Frieza is too naturally fast and durable, Buu has too much regen, and Cell walks the line between the two of them. Team 2 have Hit's time abilities, Jiren's reflex and Black's Zenkai. But that isn't enough to overcome the huge recovery hax that team one has when Cell also has zenkai and regen to back it up. Team 2 die due to exhaustion.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku Black won't be a problem eventually for Lord Frieza

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super antagonists should stomp here.

Edit: Just saw stats equalized.

I assume Hit still gets his time powers, so he could stall Buu. I think Jiren is a better fighter thank Cell, so he could beat him. And I think Goku Black could easily outskill Frieza.

Not a stomp, but definitely a solid win for the Super Team.

Sorry but I think Cell is a better fighter than Jiren (Cell has the movesets of many fighters e.g. Goku, Piccolo whereas Jiren has a fighting style that isn't very varied like the eyes closed thingy) and I think that Lord Frieza has more skill than Goku Black...Goku Black is just a poor man's Goku

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure, can't really see anyway for Team 2 to put Buu down and Black could just use clones to tip the battle in his sides favor...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By green_skaar

Going with Team 1 with Buu being MVP

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if Zamasu knows all of Goku's abilities. But Hit could give them problem.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Z team wins. Buu and Cell regen is too much of a Hax.