How far does Strange/Arioch/Shuma-Gorath get into the gauntlet? He is fully healed in between rounds.
Battles are won by death or destruction of the person's/entity's body. There is no BFR.
Who stops him?
Note: Because of the nature of mystic characters it's somewhat difficult to determine where exactly to put characters on the gauntlet. No comments about "these guys should be moved higher/lower" please. If the merged Strange/Arioch/Shuma-Gorath stop at a round, just say which round and explain why.
1) Kulan Gath, Nicholas Scratch, Kaluu, Mordo, Ancient One, Brother Voodoo on Earth
2) Blackheart, Mephisto, Satannish, Thog and Marduk Kurios in Mephisto's Realm
3) Surtur and all of the Asgardians in Asgard
4) Zom without his restraints in a neutral dimension
5) Dormammu and Umar in Dormammu's Dark Dimension
6) Cyttorak in his Crimson Cosmos
7) Chthon and Set in Chthon's realm
8) The Vishanti in Agamotto's Realm
9) The In-Betweener
10) Lord Chaos and Master Order (Separately)
11) Lord Chaos and Master Order (Combined)
12) Highly fed Galactus (he doesn't have the Ultimate Nullifier)