#151  Edited By RitamTheBest

*~STALEMATE~*

Q-CHARGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have to give Ghost Rider the win here, because while Doomsday is the ultimate life form, he’s still a creature of science. Ask yourself this: how does a creature born of science adapt to what is the antithesis of science?

Ghost Rider is a supernatural entity born to exact vengeance upon the guilty, and he’s proven himself to be one of the Marvel Universes most dangerous denizens.

Mephisto is one of the many lords of Hell.

To call Mephisto powerful would be doing him a gargantuan disservice.

Just to give you an idea of how powerful he is, allow me to introduce Exhibit A:

Yes, you are seeing this. Mephisto has proven himself to be capable of going toe to toe with Galactus himself, and their conflict destroyed multiple galaxies and threatened to destroy the entire universe.

Reality manipulation, soul manipulation, immortality, dimensional creation, and the ability to trap others in his own version of Hell, Mephisto is an extremely dangerous entity.

And despite that, Ghost Rider has proven himself to be just as, if not more powerful than Mephisto, being capable of stalemating him in his own realm.

Even Doctor Strange himself has been shown to be utterly terrified of Ghost Riders full potential, stating that his power is, and I quote:

And I don’t think I need to remind you of powerful Doctor Strange is.

But let’s go one step further:

Only the one true God can kill a Ghost Rider for good.

And I haven’t even addressed the Penance Stare yet.

Before you say anything, no, the Penance Stare, contrary to popular belief, does not require guilt or remorse to be effective. It’s a massive inconsistency that writers pull out of nowhere to make Ghost Rider look like a punk.

Its worked on the insane, the innocent, and even those who enjoy pain.

Don't believe me? Just ask Thanos here:

The only true consistent defenses against the Penance Stare are the following:

Being blind, having divine protection on your soul like the Punisher did, not having a soul at all, or by deriving power from pain or negative emotions like Blackheart does.

Doomsday, despite being a mindless brute, can feel pain, and he has a soul.

Yes he’s strong, but Zarathos’ full power is roughly equal to Mephisto, who nearly destroyed the universe in his bout with Galactus.

Yes he’s fast, but the Hell Cycle can outrace Mjolnir, which crossed back and forth through the galaxy in a minute, making the Hell Cycle more than 100 billion times the speed of light. Not to mention the fact it cross into other DIMENSIONS.

Yes he’s tough, but he has zero defenses against soul based attacks, and if Zarathos wanted to, there’s really nothing stopping him from devouring Doomsday’s soul or straight up vaporizing it from existence.

But you’re probably wondering: What about Doomsday’s adaptability and immunity? Won’t he be able to come back from the Penance Stare and be immune?

No. No he won’t be. Why? Because despite being created by science to be the perfect killing machine, Doomsday was still just that: born through science. To my knowledge, Doomsday has not ONCE, battled a magic user throughout all of DC. Not Shazam, Constantine, Zatanna, Doctor Fate, the Spectre, etc. Doomsday, logically speaking, shouldn’t be capable of developing an immunity towards magic or supernatural forces, as that was something his creators didn’t account for. Plus, if Doomsday has his soul destroyed, he’ll be sent straight to Hell, and seeing as how Johnny Blaze became the ruler of Hell, he can make damn sure Doomsday never leaves. And even if he does, he won’t be able to develop an immunity towards soul based attacks.

Doomsday has plenty of physical advantages, but they won’t make a difference if he can’t even kill Ghost Rider.

Doomsday is simply…well…doomed.

However, I’m fully ready to admit that I’m wrong, especially about the magic thing, so feel free to correct me if I messed up, but the way I see it, Ghost Rider wins.

Q-CHARGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, all of you are saying that he needs to get up close to use his penance stare I beg to differ watch this clip of ghost rider vs Galactus he doesn't even get off his bike he just shoots him with his penance stare and drives off so clearly ghost rider is the obvious winner here.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider more often than not, if PS works on DD then it's gg every time.

Zarathos taking over would make it an utter curbstomp

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider more often than not, if PS works on DD then it's gg every time.

Zarathos taking over would make it an utter curbstomp

Avatar image for deactivated-606ac95adde5e
deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider.