• 77 results
DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DireDrill

Weather Manipulation doesn't mean crap to Absolute Zero. Storm, Thor, Weather Wizard, Captain Planet, and anyone else you may want to add could not do anything to resist or stop Captain Cold's cold gun.

Immortality means nothing to Absolute Zero as all energy processes are halted. Soul Restoration would cease just like everything else in the universe, save for Galactus.

They stomp her into the ground. Pied Piper literally makes her kill herself.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@DireDrill said:

Weather Manipulation doesn't mean crap to Absolute Zero. Storm, Thor, Weather Wizard, Captain Planet, and anyone else you may want to add could not do anything to resist or stop Captain Cold's cold gun.

Immortality means nothing to Absolute Zero as all energy processes are halted. Soul Restoration would cease just like everything else in the universe, save for Galactus.

They stomp her into the ground. Pied Piper literally makes her kill herself.

The Mother Tree wouldn't kill herself. She'd simply escape her pshycical body with her spirit (which is invisible) and replant it instantly somewhere else.

Soul Restoration is a divine power, given by the person who dropped the Mother's seed, the being who dropped the MT's seed is omnipotent so that power is going nowhere

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By ShootingNova

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Depends, I can see him soloing but can he do anything to her time control?

LOL @ this. The Living Tribunal exists in all multiverses simultaneously and effortlessly destroys universes (space-time continuums), and effortlessly overrode the IG's power (Time, Space, Reality, Mind, Power and Soul).

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@ShootingNova said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Depends, I can see him soloing but can he do anything to her time control?

LOL @ this. The Living Tribunal exists in all multiverses simultaneously and effortlessly destroys universes (space-time continuums), and effortlessly overrode the IG's power (Time, Space, Reality, Mind, Power and Soul).

He blows her out of existence then.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DireDrill

Galactus is omnipotent and even he has difficulty fighting against Absolute Zero. Since Galactus can beat her, there is no reason to believe that her soul restoration would be immune to effects that force even Galactus to go into hibernation.

Doesn't matter how visible her spirit is, the Anti-Life Equation will take it over regardless of the vessel.

And Mirror Master also decimates her.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@DireDrill said:

Galactus is omnipotent and even he has difficulty fighting against Absolute Zero. Since Galactus can beat her, there is no reason to believe that her soul restoration would be immune to effects that force even Galactus to go into hibernation.

Doesn't matter how visible her spirit is, the Anti-Life Equation will take it over regardless of the vessel.

And Mirror Master also decimates her.

Galactus is omnipotent, I know that.

An omnipotent force vs another Omnipotent force. Ends in stalemate. Reguardless, her spirit is protected and the Anti-Life equation isn't doing anything to another omnipotent force.

Mirror master does nothing to her. She could use a thought bomb and decimate all mirrors and windows and seal them from her grove.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By DireDrill

Again, if Galactus beats Mother Tree and Galactus has trouble with Absolute Zero then what makes you think Mother Tree will be able to stand against it? She dies instantly. Your character is not omnipotent as it is not all powerful. I don't think you understand just what that means. Galactus is a force in the universe, Mother Tree would barely be worth a mention. Swamp Thing is not omnipotent and Swamp Thing would trounce Mother Tree.

Anti-Life works on everything except the Speed Force and those who are wielding it or have the correct symbol so long as she has will, she will be taken down. Mother Tree has no knowledge of New Genesis, is not currently using the Anti-Life equation, and has no connection to the Speed Force, so she will be unable to protect herself from the effects resulting in her being taken. No protection from the Anti-Life is listed in the OP so, you don't get to retcon it in.

Mirror Master doesn't need mirrors, any reflective surface will do.

Tao talks her into killing herself.

You will never get any good feedback until you come up with a character that both makes sense and is interesting. Until you can, please stick to the RPG Forum so that you can learn how to do it.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@DireDrill said:

Again, if Galactus beats Mother Tree and Galactus has trouble with Absolute Zero then what makes you think Mother Tree will be able to stand against it? She dies instantly. Your character is not omnipotent as it is not all powerful. I don't think you understand just what that means. Galactus is a force in the universe, Mother Tree would barely be worth a mention. Swamp Thing is not omnipotent and Swamp Thing would trounce Mother Tree.

Anti-Life works on everything except the Speed Force and those who are wielding it or have the correct symbol so long as she has will, she will be taken down. Mother Tree has no knowledge of New Genesis, is not currently using the Anti-Life equation, and has no connection to the Speed Force, so she will be unable to protect herself from the effects resulting in her being taken. No protection from the Anti-Life is listed in the OP so, you don't get to retcon it in.

Mirror Master doesn't need mirrors, any reflective surface will do.

Tao talks her into killing herself.

You will never get any good feedback until you come up with a character that both makes sense and is interesting. Until you can, please stick to the RPG Forum so that you can learn how to do it.

1. I have admitted Absoloute Zero would kill her, no doubt.

2. Honestly? Swamp Thing is a swamp elemental, the Mother Tree is plant omnipotent, because in the realm of Plants she is indeed omnipotent, she's not a main omnipotent which is powerful in all things. The Mother Tree would simply call Swamp Thing back home and he would crumble and come join her in the grove.

3. I have been roleplaying for 5 years, I know how to make characters very well, sir.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By spiderpool94

1. Black Bolt 2. Loki with prep 3. Iceman 4. Human Torch 5. Professor X (Should be able to distract your character in a telepathic battle) 6. Deadpool (With variety of weapons including flamethrower) 7. Johann Krauss from BPRD 8. Johnny Blaze 9. Emma Frost (Backs up Prof X's psychic powers) 10. Vision 11. Mysterio 12. Darth Sidious 13. Sauron 14. Electro 15. Spider-Man 16. Punisher 17. World War Hulk. I'm not insulting your thread by any means because I can tell you worked hard on it but please may I be so bold as to suggest more rules?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DireDrill

Swamp Thing is currently empowered by the Entity and even before that he was still incredibly powerful. Swamp Thing trounces her.

If this character is any indication then you have been doing it wrong for 5 years.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#61  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I will use my recently thought up of superhero. Philip Smith was on an expedition to Chernobyl to look over the remains of the nuclear disaster. He stumbles upon a lone piece of rubble which he lifts up and is bitten by a radioactive Venus fly trap for some odd reason it is there. Thus, he transforms into the all powerful, Chloro-Phil.

His green thumb and irradiated half-plant/half-human DNA have made immune to all plant based opponents, thus neutralizing your plant based character's abilities, regardless if they are plant based attacks or. He then walks over with his mighty thumb of green, and jabs it into her eye, and takes command of her body and powers causing it to implode and then explode....AND THEN IMPLODE AGAIN!!

I win.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

Strategy: Thanos with Time Gem,Doom,Reed Richards,Batman

Dr Strange,Fate with the magic

Xavier,Moondragon,The Martian for TP

Darwin ,Doomsday ,Lifeguard ,The Fury ( They adapt to your powers and counter them)

Thor,Superman,Silver Surfer,Gladiator (They are responsible with wrecking everything)

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@SSJ4Hulk said:

Strategy: Thanos with Time Gem,Doom,Reed Richards,Batman

Dr Strange,Fate with the magic

Xavier,Moondragon,The Martian for TP

Darwin ,Doomsday ,Lifeguard ,The Fury ( They adapt to your powers and counter them)

Thor,Superman,Silver Surfer,Gladiator (They are responsible with wrecking everything)

This is overkill.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Sideslash

Rot

Any questions?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@DireDrill said:

Swamp Thing is currently empowered by the Entity and even before that he was still incredibly powerful. Swamp Thing trounces her.

If this character is any indication then you have been doing it wrong for 5 years.

Do you wish to see some of my applications for Roleplay servers? I'l PM you.

Swamp Thing is a plant elemental. The Mother Tree is plant omnipotent, compare elemental to superior.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DireDrill

Swamp Thing is now backed by the Entity and has always been the champion of the Green/ the Parliament of Trees. He is now more powerful than he has ever been. Since the Entity is stronger than all of the other Spectral Entities, Swamp Thing should be able to best her without issue.

Plant Omnipotent is not a thing. If you are omnipotent, you are omnipotent in everything (Hence the prefix OMNI which means ALL), you are not just omnipotent in one field or domain. Mother Tree cannot be a plant omnipotent as that just can't exist. As I said earlier, you don't seem to understand how that word works and are using it incorrectly. She is a Plant Elemental just like Swamp Thing.

Just because you have gotten into a Roleplay does not mean you do it well. Your RP post is mediocre at best. You description is plain and generic, your origin is even more ridiculous, your naming conventions is predictable and your character history is lackluster and just as generic as the description. None of your evidence seems to point to you learning much from roleplaying likely due to powerplaying as is evident here and in your RP post. I have played with many like you and generally they lessen the fun that I have.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@DireDrill said:

Swamp Thing is now backed by the Entity and has always been the champion of the Green/ the Parliament of Trees. He is now more powerful than he has ever been. Since the Entity is stronger than all of the other Spectral Entities, Swamp Thing should be able to best her without issue.

Plant Omnipotent is not a thing. If you are omnipotent, you are omnipotent in everything (Hence the prefix OMNI which means ALL), you are not just omnipotent in one field or domain. Mother Tree cannot be a plant omnipotent as that just can't exist. As I said earlier, you don't seem to understand how that word works and are using it incorrectly. She is a Plant Elemental just like Swamp Thing.

Just because you have gotten into a Roleplay does not mean you do it well. Your RP post is mediocre at best. You description is plain and generic, your origin is even more ridiculous, your naming conventions is predictable and your character history is lackluster and just as generic as the description. None of your evidence seems to point to you learning much from roleplaying likely due to powerplaying as is evident here and in your RP post. I have played with many like you and generally they lessen the fun that I have.

Drill, come on my Minecraft server, or go to Runescape and roleplay with me. Your opinion would change very much. And it's not the term "Powerplaying" it's "Powergaming". I have ran 5 RP servers, all in the hands of someone else (I retired from them, I didn't have much time) they are all bustling, etc.. I know all the basics of Roleplaying, I know in attacks you must say attempts.. E.X. *Attempts to slice vertically down his chest with his sword* which gives the opponet time to react/dodge. So, you don't even know me, don't just me for ONE of my characters that has been firmly implanted in the lore of MULTIPLE Roleplay groups. But you can't even pronounce Powergaming right. It's Powergaming, not powerplaying.

Now, if you are finished with the insults, go away? K thanks.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By JackKnight

Guys like COIE Anti-Monitor, Spectre, Lucifer Morningstar, Molecule Man etc solos this.

But anyways that a really awesome character you came up with well done ;)

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By DireDrill

Minecraft and Runescape are not good places to roleplay as their mechanics are not really conducive to such.

Powerplay and Powergame are the same thing. Both seek to abuse a rule set for their gain regardless of the situation. Ultimately semantic arguments about synonyms are a waste of time.

I don't have to do or prove anything to you. You claim you are a good roleplayer, burden of proof is on you to prove it. I have yet to see proof so I am fully justified in my conclusion.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By UltimatePeyton

Dr. Doom, Solomon Grundy, Silver Surfer, Flash, Professor Paradox, King Shark, Hydro-Man, Mister Freeze, Batman, Bouncing Boy, Ghost Rider, Ben 10,000,

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jamesbyng188

Adam Warlock (w IG) Thanos (HOTU) Beyonder (Mutant) Anti-Moniter (COIE) Living Tribunal. Molecule Man (Pre Retcon) Solar Man (Strongest)

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Kingjohnrocks said:

I have to agree with @Decoy Elite: that this doesn't feel like a character so much as a list of powers some plainly designed with the express intent of countering certain powers and most of them don't even seem to make sense within the confines of the character. She's a plant deity but most of her abilities have no definition in plantdom. They seem to be there just because you knew without them people would throw out certain characters against her and without them she would be stomped. But let's look at the powers and see which ones make sense within the character presented and which seem painfully tacked on for the sake of countering.

Telepathy: She is a strong telepath, one of the strongest ones in her universe. She has been known to have projected telepathic shields, communicated with all forms of plant life and life. Once someone accesses her forest their mind is open to her. She can do many things to someone's mind and manipulate it at her will. She is also resistant to other telepathic assaults such as Illusions, etc.

Full control over plant life and life: She has full control of plants and all other life, no matter how far on earth it is, she has control. She can easily manipulate the algae in your body without doing anything, she can order trees to get up and attack people, she can take away the wind from people. However she is much more defensive then offensive, but if someone attacked she would go into Defensive with all her plants.

Soul restoration: She has the abilities to restore someone's soul that has been under a hex/curse/spell.

Healing: She has the ability to heal.

These make sense to some degree or another with what she is and suppposed to be. Though I'm not sure there is even algae in the human body. But aside from that, most of them make sense

Time control: She can manipulate time, she will most likely do this if someone has tried to tap into the space time continuim and erase her, or erase her grove or her children (plants). This also means one can not snap her out of existence due to her expertise in this aera.

This doesn't make any sense. Time manipulation? Why does a creature of plant and nature control time? How does she get these powers? Is there any legitimate reason she should have this ability aside from you realizing that without that people would spam time manipulators to counter her? I can give two powers right now that make sense in place of this but I'll only name one now. Growth Control. This power would allow her to manipulate the growth of objects. That's it. It's a form of temporal control that would actually make sense with her power base.

Influence: She can influence things. For example, she has influence over the ocean, Influence over the skies, but other omnipotent and god-like forces prevent her from gaining full control (Neptune, norse and greek gods, etc)

This makes some very minor sense but really isn't necessary or well defined. But I can see her being able to minorly manipulate water or the air but only on a very limited scale. And I mean very limited.

Near omnipotent in a sense: Here's the deal with this one, she is near omnipotent. She is not fully omnipotent, she is FULL omnipotent in the realm of plants and plant life, but as I said her power has limits. So in a sense she controls all plants, all plant life, etc etc but she is not fully all powerful and all mighty because she can be rotted easily, if her Wards are destroyed. But she can also recover from rotting, but it can/will still hurt her and her strength. So before you call this a godmod know there are ways to kill her. She can't control or influence space either, an omnipotent can do that easily, Space is beyond her control. If someone like Galactus came to her, chances are she'd probably fail in stopping him, a full omnipotent would decimate Galactus. For example, she could drench a city like NYC in acid poisioning and have everyone burn to death (she wouldn't do that) but she can not make the entire ocean wipe away NYC.

There is no such thing as "Near omnipotent in a limited field." There's no reason to add this. You can quantify the same thing with the power you already gave her of complete control of plants from earlier. Nighomnipotent gets thrown around often enough but really you are either omnipotent or not. There is no "near" infinite. Not really. But that's irrelevant. This power contributes to nothing and isn't needed. Also how does she have acid? What does that have to do with plants and nature? Unless you're refereing to something like acidic rain but that really doesn't work. I don't get it.

Teleportation: She can teleport and she can teleport others at thought and instant (instant being a milesecond)

Levitation: She can levitate.

Neither of these make sense. Logistically speaking. There's no reason for her to have Teleportation but I can argue giving her levitation as a form of movement but it really doesn't make much sense. By the way.. is this an actual tree or a living being with a physical humanoid form?

Darkness wards: Her golden wards can ward away evil creatures and dark powers. They are automatically working and automatically powered, and never die out., But a strong being can destroy those wards.

Illusions: She is a master at illusions and can decieve even the strongest minded. Her illusions can easily kill someone also. E.x.: A dragon comes to her, she hits the dragon with an illusion making him believe there's a pool of riches below him, then he dives into it and it's really a pool of acid and he dies instantly. She can also use illusions to confuse.

Both of these make some sense.

Flame resistant: She is resistant to flames, but her Plants are not.

Lightning resistant: She is also resistant to lightning.

Reality warping resistence: She can resist being snapped out of existence and any other reality warping of the sort.

These all seem like they were added to cover obvious weaknesses. "Oh she's a plant creature, people are going to spam fire or lightning cause they hurt trees, better fix that" and "Oh better give her a defense against reality warpers or those'll be spammed" and while I'm at it. so does

Super speed resistence: She can detect a speedster (Zoom, Wally west) at an instant milesecond, she can see them like a normal person would see them if they were still, and she can deflect MOST damage done by them.

Which is a blatant defense again the obvious speed blitz that is so popularly spammed. Though in defense I will give you two powers that make sense. Earlier I told you there were two powers that I could give you that made more sense then time control. I gave you one earlier. the second is also a defense against reality warping. "Rooted" Being that she is of the plant world. You can grant her the ability to be rooted in space and time making her immune to attempts to displace her in reality, space, or time. This would mean she'd have to lose the teleportation power but would prevent her from being manipulated by time or reality warpers and actually makes sense for her. As for combating speedsters, you could give her the ability to be aware of all plants at once. This would act as a massive spider sense one that would allow her to feel and perceive everything around her at once and allow her to process at faster then light speeds or beyond.

Slight weather manipulation: She can slightly change weather.

Laser beams: She can shoot green laser beams and eliminate someone's essence and soul instantly by it.

Immortality: She is immortal, but she can be defeated. She is not undefeatable, thus this is not a godmod.

Durability: She can deflect the blows of Zoom, and resist the damage done by Hulk's fist.

Those last ones actually make sense. Anyway. That's my ten cents. If you're going to make a character. Make a character. Don't just make powers

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@DireDrill said:

Minecraft and Runescape are not good places to roleplay as their mechanics are not really conducive to such.

Powerplay and Powergame are the same thing. Both seek to abuse a rule set for their gain regardless of the situation. Ultimately semantic arguments about synonyms are a waste of time.

I don't have to do or prove anything to you. You claim you are a good roleplayer, burden of proof is on you to prove it. I have yet to see proof so I am fully justified in my conclusion.

Your opinion, most of the people on this site don't care about my Roleplaying skills and probbly know that I am a good RPer. Adios amigo.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@DangerousLoki said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

I have to agree with @Decoy Elite: that this doesn't feel like a character so much as a list of powers some plainly designed with the express intent of countering certain powers and most of them don't even seem to make sense within the confines of the character. She's a plant deity but most of her abilities have no definition in plantdom. They seem to be there just because you knew without them people would throw out certain characters against her and without them she would be stomped. But let's look at the powers and see which ones make sense within the character presented and which seem painfully tacked on for the sake of countering.

Telepathy: She is a strong telepath, one of the strongest ones in her universe. She has been known to have projected telepathic shields, communicated with all forms of plant life and life. Once someone accesses her forest their mind is open to her. She can do many things to someone's mind and manipulate it at her will. She is also resistant to other telepathic assaults such as Illusions, etc.

Full control over plant life and life: She has full control of plants and all other life, no matter how far on earth it is, she has control. She can easily manipulate the algae in your body without doing anything, she can order trees to get up and attack people, she can take away the wind from people. However she is much more defensive then offensive, but if someone attacked she would go into Defensive with all her plants.

Soul restoration: She has the abilities to restore someone's soul that has been under a hex/curse/spell.

Healing: She has the ability to heal.

These make sense to some degree or another with what she is and suppposed to be. Though I'm not sure there is even algae in the human body. But aside from that, most of them make sense

Time control: She can manipulate time, she will most likely do this if someone has tried to tap into the space time continuim and erase her, or erase her grove or her children (plants). This also means one can not snap her out of existence due to her expertise in this aera.

This doesn't make any sense. Time manipulation? Why does a creature of plant and nature control time? How does she get these powers? Is there any legitimate reason she should have this ability aside from you realizing that without that people would spam time manipulators to counter her? I can give two powers right now that make sense in place of this but I'll only name one now. Growth Control. This power would allow her to manipulate the growth of objects. That's it. It's a form of temporal control that would actually make sense with her power base.

Influence: She can influence things. For example, she has influence over the ocean, Influence over the skies, but other omnipotent and god-like forces prevent her from gaining full control (Neptune, norse and greek gods, etc)

This makes some very minor sense but really isn't necessary or well defined. But I can see her being able to minorly manipulate water or the air but only on a very limited scale. And I mean very limited.

Near omnipotent in a sense: Here's the deal with this one, she is near omnipotent. She is not fully omnipotent, she is FULL omnipotent in the realm of plants and plant life, but as I said her power has limits. So in a sense she controls all plants, all plant life, etc etc but she is not fully all powerful and all mighty because she can be rotted easily, if her Wards are destroyed. But she can also recover from rotting, but it can/will still hurt her and her strength. So before you call this a godmod know there are ways to kill her. She can't control or influence space either, an omnipotent can do that easily, Space is beyond her control. If someone like Galactus came to her, chances are she'd probably fail in stopping him, a full omnipotent would decimate Galactus. For example, she could drench a city like NYC in acid poisioning and have everyone burn to death (she wouldn't do that) but she can not make the entire ocean wipe away NYC.

There is no such thing as "Near omnipotent in a limited field." There's no reason to add this. You can quantify the same thing with the power you already gave her of complete control of plants from earlier. Nighomnipotent gets thrown around often enough but really you are either omnipotent or not. There is no "near" infinite. Not really. But that's irrelevant. This power contributes to nothing and isn't needed. Also how does she have acid? What does that have to do with plants and nature? Unless you're refereing to something like acidic rain but that really doesn't work. I don't get it.

Teleportation: She can teleport and she can teleport others at thought and instant (instant being a milesecond)

Levitation: She can levitate.

Neither of these make sense. Logistically speaking. There's no reason for her to have Teleportation but I can argue giving her levitation as a form of movement but it really doesn't make much sense. By the way.. is this an actual tree or a living being with a physical humanoid form?

Darkness wards: Her golden wards can ward away evil creatures and dark powers. They are automatically working and automatically powered, and never die out., But a strong being can destroy those wards.

Illusions: She is a master at illusions and can decieve even the strongest minded. Her illusions can easily kill someone also. E.x.: A dragon comes to her, she hits the dragon with an illusion making him believe there's a pool of riches below him, then he dives into it and it's really a pool of acid and he dies instantly. She can also use illusions to confuse.

Both of these make some sense.

Flame resistant: She is resistant to flames, but her Plants are not.

Lightning resistant: She is also resistant to lightning.

Reality warping resistence: She can resist being snapped out of existence and any other reality warping of the sort.

These all seem like they were added to cover obvious weaknesses. "Oh she's a plant creature, people are going to spam fire or lightning cause they hurt trees, better fix that" and "Oh better give her a defense against reality warpers or those'll be spammed" and while I'm at it. so does

Super speed resistence: She can detect a speedster (Zoom, Wally west) at an instant milesecond, she can see them like a normal person would see them if they were still, and she can deflect MOST damage done by them.

Which is a blatant defense again the obvious speed blitz that is so popularly spammed. Though in defense I will give you two powers that make sense. Earlier I told you there were two powers that I could give you that made more sense then time control. I gave you one earlier. the second is also a defense against reality warping. "Rooted" Being that she is of the plant world. You can grant her the ability to be rooted in space and time making her immune to attempts to displace her in reality, space, or time. This would mean she'd have to lose the teleportation power but would prevent her from being manipulated by time or reality warpers and actually makes sense for her. As for combating speedsters, you could give her the ability to be aware of all plants at once. This would act as a massive spider sense one that would allow her to feel and perceive everything around her at once and allow her to process at faster then light speeds or beyond.

Slight weather manipulation: She can slightly change weather.

Laser beams: She can shoot green laser beams and eliminate someone's essence and soul instantly by it.

Immortality: She is immortal, but she can be defeated. She is not undefeatable, thus this is not a godmod.

Durability: She can deflect the blows of Zoom, and resist the damage done by Hulk's fist.

Those last ones actually make sense. Anyway. That's my ten cents. If you're going to make a character. Make a character. Don't just make powers

Thank you for criticizing without insults.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Kingjohnrocks: You're welcome. As far as the thread itself. It's too easy to name a character under the circumstances. Maybe make it someone below Skyfather level. She feels like she might be about par with skyfather or below.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_Imperator

Grandfather of Faction Paradox takes this on his own. Why? Because he said "Screw logic," and erases her anyway (his feats have him creating extra time out of people's perception of time, and erasing himself for lulz, while leaving all of his actions in the time line, but they somehow happened without him doing them). Or, it turns out that he is really Mother Tree's future self. If need be, the rest of Faction Paradox joins in.

Or, conversely, some high level beings from Exalted or Nobilis win easily.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By wbr17

If i only need to survive 43 min, and she plays defense... i can win this by myself, the only thing that i need to do is not attack her.