jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sodamyat said:

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat: I'm not sure if he was without his Nth metal there. It looks like he is wearing his Nth metal there, where as in his ongoing he has a different armour.

What is everyone talking about with this nonsense. His armor is made of Nth metal mix. Why do people think only one armor sports the Nth metal mix?

There is nothing saying his current armour which looks completely different than his previous armours contains Nth metal. We have no way of knowing what his current armour is made out of. It seems to offer less protection against stabbing damage so far than the armour in his previous ongoings.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By SodamYat

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat: I'm not sure if he was without his Nth metal there. It looks like he is wearing his Nth metal there, where as in his ongoing he has a different armour.

What is everyone talking about with this nonsense. His armor is made of Nth metal mix. Why do people think only one armor sports the Nth metal mix?

There is nothing saying his current armour which looks completely different than his previous armours contains Nth metal. We have no way of knowing what his current armour is made out of. It seems to offer less protection against stabbing damage so far than the armour in his previous ongoings.

While Deathstroke talked to Hawkman about the Nth metal in his armor. He explained that he first suspected it might be alien in nature when he fought Lobo. In the issues with lobo he's getting punched in the face and in the stomach. That alone proves that the Nth metal mix is through out the armor. And theres also the fact that in his last encounter with Lobo he's not wearing the big shoulder pad/jacket looking armor thing. So theres no reason to believe that all of a sudden he's without Nth metal. In fact, its crazy to me that people have believe that for this long.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

@jashro44 said:

While Deathstroke talked to Hawkman about the Nth metal in his armor. He explained that he first suspected it might be alien in nature when he fought Lobo. In the issues with lobo he's getting punched in the face and in the stomach. That alone proves that the Nth metal mix is through out the armor. And theres also the fact that in his last encounter with Lobo he's not wearing the big shoulder pad/jacket looking armor thing. So theres no reason to believe that all of a sudden he's without Nth metal. In fact, its crazy to me that people have believe that for this long.

Your not talking about his current armour. Deathstroke fought lobo in Nth metal and met hawkman in Nth metal but since than he has changed his armour. It looks completely different than before. I'm talking about his current armour in his current ongoing, not his previous armour in his ongoing before this one.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By NotATreeABush

T'challa the Balla wins both rounds

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

@jashro44 said:

Your not talking about his current armour. Deathstroke fought lobo in Nth metal and met hawkman in Nth metal but since than he has changed his armour. It looks completely different than before. I'm talking about his current armour in his current ongoing, not his previous armour in his ongoing before this one.

You're not understanding. He was getting punched in the face (helmet). He was getting punched in the stomach (chain mail). That means the Nth metal is all over the armor. He is still wearing a helmet and still wearing chain mail. That tells me he still has the Nth metal.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

You're not understanding. He was getting punched in the face (helmet). He was getting punched in the stomach (chain mail). That means the Nth metal is all over the armor. He is still wearing a helmet and still wearing chain mail. That tells me he still has the Nth metal.

And I'm telling you, you are not talking about his current armour......

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SodamYat

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

He has the same helmet and the same chain mail. Youre just not understanding some how.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

He has the same helmet and the same chain mail. Youre just not understanding some how.

No he doesn't. Thats what I have been saying. Look at the picture in the OP and compare it to the armour he had when he talked to hawkman or fought Lobo. It looks completely different.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SodamYat

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

No he doesn't. Thats what I have been saying. Look at the picture in the OP and compare it to the armour he had when he talked to hawkman or fought Lobo. It looks completely different.

looks the same to me.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SodamYat
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@sodamyat: dude you are only showing the helmet.....

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: dude you are only showing the helmet.....

yes, because thats what we're talking about.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Jestersmiles
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: no he was talking about the whole armor ,he even mention the shoulder pads.

They are completely different armors.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: no he was talking about the whole armor ,he even mention the shoulder pads.

They are completely different armors.

no he didnt. I did.

And by your words, it sounds like you havnt read what we are talking about.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jashro44

@sodamyat: I believe the mask in the first scan Slade only brought with him and he never packed on his mission. Look at the second panel and compare it to the bottom panel. The shade of orange is different, there is a bow tie in the back of the mask in the second panel, likewise if you posted more than just the face you would have noticed that the shoulders are less bulky on his current armour in comparison of the armour you posted in the bottom panel. The gloves are also much different, as is the neck area doesn't have gold/orange plating surrounding it:

Slades current armour
Slades current armour

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So no they do not look alike. Plus in issue one of his current ongoing he was slashed with a sword and his armour was cut, where an in issue 17 of his previous ongoing when his shoulder area was hit a blade broke. His current armour doesn't provide the same level of protection.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Well w/e he still mention the Whole armor, and they are completely different.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat: I believe the mask in the first scan Slade only brought with him and he never packed on his mission. Look at the second panel and compare it to the bottom panel. The shade of orange is different, there is a bow tie in the back of the mask in the second panel, likewise if you posted more than just the face you would have noticed that the shoulders are less bulky on his current armour in comparison of the armour you posted in the bottom panel. The gloves are also much different, as is the neck area doesn't have gold/orange plating surrounding it:

So no they do not look alike. Plus in issue one of his current ongoing he was slashed with a sword and his armour was cut, where an in issue 17 of his previous ongoing when his shoulder area was hit a blade broke. His current armour doesn't provide the same level of protection.

The masks all look the same with a slight variation of the color due to being drawn by different artists. (I grabbed pics from forever evil, from a.r.g.u.s, from the current DS and from the first new 52 DS.

We arent talking about the shoulders, but thats irrelevant as lobo wasnt punching him in the shoulders, which is ridiculous if you think about it.

gloves are irrelevant too since lobo, again, didnt punch on his hands which also would be stupid.

So, yes, they do look alike, almost exactly alike even despite being drawn by about 4 different artists.

In the first armor with the shoulder pads he too go stabbed with a sword so yea.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Well w/e he still mention the Whole armor, and they are completely different.

its irrelevant due to my point.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jestersmiles

@sodamyat: W/e it seems you just want to believe w/e you want ,so I no longer want to continue this.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: W/e it seems you just want to believe w/e you want ,so I no longer want to continue this.

i dont think you ever read what i wrote to begin with so you cant possibly understand. and thats fine. i dont want to continue this either. Good day.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Is the DS vs Batman happening in Slade's book? If so he'll most definitely win.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Jestersmiles

@darthaznable: yes, it will be a two issue fight. Not sure he going to win just because it's his book. By the looks of it, he getting help from Harley.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MonsterStomp

Oh my god! Its like watching a married couple.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Oh my god! Its like watching a married couple.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By jashro44

@sodamyat said:

The masks all look the same with a slight variation of the color due to being drawn by different artists. (I grabbed pics from forever evil, from a.r.g.u.s, from the current DS and from the first new 52 DS.

We arent talking about the shoulders, but thats irrelevant as lobo wasnt punching him in the shoulders, which is ridiculous if you think about it.

gloves are irrelevant too since lobo, again, didnt punch on his hands which also would be stupid.

So, yes, they do look alike, almost exactly alike even despite being drawn by about 4 different artists.

Your missing the point. The point is that the shoulders and gloves are different than they were before. I'm pointing out the parts of the armours which look different. Where lobo punched him isn't relevant because the reason people are unsure if Slade has his Nth metal armour currently is because his armour looks different. There is no confirmation his current armour is still Nth metal. His current armour also looks more cloth like. Look at the rip in the armour:

No Caption Provided

Additionally his current armour orange and black where as his Nth metal armour was orange and blue. The issue is that Slade has changed armours for some reason and we don't know what his current armour is made of.

@sodamyat said:

In the first armor with the shoulder pads he too go stabbed with a sword so yea.

True I suppose you could say his Nth armour varied against stabbing. Still the fact it looks completely different and doesn't seem to be offering the same defence it was offering before....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even got arrows pointing at the cut.

That is some high-tech sh*t.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

Your missing the point. The point is that the shoulders and gloves are different than they were before. I'm pointing out the parts of the armours which look different. Where lobo punched him isn't relevant because the reason people are unsure if Slade has his Nth metal armour currently is because his armour looks different. There is no confirmation his current armour is still Nth metal. His current armour also looks more cloth like. Look at the rip in the armour:

Additionally his current armour orange and black where as his Nth metal armour was orange and blue. The issue is that Slade has changed armours for some reason and we don't know what his current armour is made of.

@sodamyat said:

True I suppose you could say his Nth armour varied against stabbing. Still the fact it looks completely different and doesn't seem to be offering the same defence it was offering before....

Youre missing the point completely. The point ive been making is that slade only started to suspect that his armor was alien after his encounter with lobo. and lobo was punching his helmet, the same helmet that look near exactly the same as this new one despite having many different artists. And lobo was also punching him in his stomach which is all chain mail and lo and behold slade still has the chain mail.

That tells us that the nth armor is in his helmet and chain mail as well. the accessories dont matter since they werent getting punched. only the chain mail and the helmet were.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Youre missing the point completely. The point ive been making is that slade only started to suspect that his armor was alien after his encounter with lobo. and lobo was punching his helmet, the same helmet that look near exactly the same as this new one despite having many different artists. And lobo was also punching him in his stomach which is all chain mail and lo and behold slade still has the chain mail.

That tells us that the nth armor is in his helmet and chain mail as well. the accessories dont matter since they werent getting punched. only the chain mail and the helmet were.

The point of bringing up all the other stuff is to outline the differences with the armour. Yes I realize the chain mail was also really durable but that doesn't mean Slades current armour is Nth metal. Slade never fought Lobo in the armour he has currently so that doesn't prove the chain mail is the same. Nor does his meeting with hawkman.

Again my only point is the armours have several difference. Among them being is that the chain mail is a different colour (its black now instead of blue).

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SodamYat

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

The point of bringing up all the other stuff is to outline the differences with the armour. Yes I realize the chain mail was also really durable but that doesn't mean Slades current armour is Nth metal. Slade never fought Lobo in the armour he has currently so that doesn't prove the chain mail is the same. Nor does his meeting with hawkman.

Again my only point is the armours have several difference. Among them being is that the chain mail is a different colour (its black now instead of blue).

again, the difference in armor is irrelevant.

The chain mail looks the same as the other chain mail.

Only the helmet and chain mail matter here. and as shown before, the helmets look almost exactly the same dispite being drawn by 4 different artists.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jashro44

@sodamyat said:

No its not. In fact thats literally the entire point of what people are basing him not having his Nth metal armour on.

@sodamyat said:

Again his current armour has black (or a really really dark blue) chain mail. His previous armour had a light blue chain mail.

@sodamyat said:

Only the helmet and chain mail matter here. and as shown before, the helmets look almost exactly the same dispite being drawn by 4 different artists.

I disagree that only the helmet and chain mail matter but there are differences already pointed out with those too....

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

No its not. In fact thats literally the entire point of what people are basing him not having his Nth metal armour on.

@sodamyat said:

Again his current armour has black (or a really really dark blue) chain mail. His previous armour had a light blue chain mail.

@sodamyat said:

I disagree that only the helmet and chain mail matter but there are differences already pointed out with those too....

yes it is. and i explained why.

so what youre telling me is that both chain mails are blue. cool.

i explained why those are the only things that matter. logically speaking of course, nothing else matters.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

i explained why those are the only things that matter. logically speaking of course, nothing else matters.

1. Your explanation doesn't work and is irrelevant because thats what Slade did in his other armour. For your arguement to hold any weight you would have to prove Slade can tank hits from Lobo in his current armour.
  2. Its a different colour either way, and honestly his current armour looks more black than blue.
  3. As I said above your explanations don't work.
  4. I'm done with this discussion. I don't think anyone is agreeing with what your saying and your the only insisting that the armours are the same despite there being clear differences in looks.
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat said:

1. Your explanation doesn't work and is irrelevant because thats what Slade did in his other armour. For your arguement to hold any weight you would have to prove Slade can tank hits from Lobo in his current armour.
  2. Its a different colour either way, and honestly his current armour looks more black than blue.
  3. As I said above your explanations don't work.
  4. I'm done with this discussion. I don't think anyone is agreeing with what your saying and your the only insisting that the armours are the same despite there being clear differences in looks.

1. yes it does. it works to perfection. he still has the chain mail and the helmet that were the sole reason he believed it was nth metal. For your argument to work youd need Slade to say that his base armors chain mail and helmet are not made of Nth metal.

2. Theyre both blue. It could be rainbow colors with unicorns on it, painting isnt rocket science.

3. Yes it does, for the reasons ive stated repeatedly.

4. Very well be done with it.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are not winning a debate against Jash. He's the GOAT.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Jestersmiles

@patrat18: I am not that stupid to debate against him, I was agreeing with him xD

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDanquah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way, Panther wins. In other battles at Comicvine, he beats Batman, and while Slade have done so before (and may do the same in the next issue) I'm confident Black Panther will take this one as well. His energy daggers can bypass Deathstrokes armor, he is trained to counter just about everything, while having the speed to back up this skill. Also he teleports.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way, Panther wins. In other battles at Comicvine, he beats Batman, and while Slade have done so before (and may do the same in the next issue) I'm confident Black Panther will take this one as well. His energy daggers can bypass Deathstrokes armor, he is trained to counter just about everything, while having the speed to back up this skill. Also he teleports.

Check the OP. The battle is tailored in Deathstroke's favor. T'Challa doesn't have his teleportation here, only his daggers. This is the depowered Hell's Kitchen version.

TheDanquah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Ah, fair game. :) I'll take a look at Black Panthers feats, but from what I remember, he should be doing fairly well against Deathstroke regardless.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Panther

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers